Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited July 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

enter image description here

Release Dates

• PC/Mac - March 29th
  • Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - March 29th
  • Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - March 29th
  • iOS - March 29th
  • Android - March 29th

News

March 29th

March 24th

March 22nd

March 21st

March 18th

March 14th

March 10th

March 8th

March 5th

March 4th

February 29th:

February 24th

January 22nd

January 20th

January 19th

December 11th (Prior to Episode 4 release)

• A blog post about Episode 4 stated that Episode 5 will focus on a new story and will premiere in "Early 2016"...

• "If Episode Four will end the story of the Wither Storm, what does that mean for Episode Five? We wouldn't dare spoil that for you here, but you can expect to have a better idea of what's to come for the Order of the Stone after playing Episode Four and when the mysterious fifth episode launches in early 2016."

December 9th (Prior to Episode 4 release)

Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!

While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community? Visit these pages below to talk about stuff that is off topic.

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Thread: Episode 5

When is Episode 5 coming out

• I would say Late January/Early Feburary.

• Possibly in 4 weeks. Telltale stated that releases are just 3-4 weeks now.

• I would say mid to late Januaray

• Hopefully their mission in ep 5 will be to get Reuben back somehow, I cried as fuck to be honest, he was like a Lee-dead almost. I need you, buddy.. You're a hero.

• Honestly, for the first time with this series, I'm very much looking forward to the next episode, Episode 4 was great and I can't wait to see what happens in Episode 5. I'm 99% sure it will be released before Michonne comes out, so probably late January.

• Totally honest, I have no idea what the point of the next episode is, they finished the story.

• I'm personally expecting a mid-late January release. I can't see this going over into February.

• As soon as ruben jumped with jesse i knew he was going to die.

Pvzfan10 posted: »

Yeah his death sucked

• I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I kind of agree. The story is over, this could have easily been a 4 episode series like Jurassic Park, the 5th isn't really necessary. Even with that though, I'm still looking forward to what they're going to do with it.

Totally honest, I have no idea what the point of the next episode is, they finished the story.

• It could just come out janurary 1st but i doubt that

• This episode doesn't need to exist, but I'm glad it does. More content is always welcomed.

• That's definitely not happening for several reasons. There are at least a few weeks in-between each episode (ignoring Telltale's Christmas break), and episodes almost always premiere on Tuesdays (and then come onto other platforms the next day or two).

L-dog posted: »

It could just come out janurary 1st but i doubt that

• Am I the only one wandering what happened to Soren after he bailed on us? Maybe episode 5 will give us an answer to that.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If i had to guess i think it could release the last week of January to the first two weeks of February, this episode could have been the final episode so it will be interesting to see what they do in episode 5.

• I wish It came out this year...

• when the mysterious fifth episode launches in early 2016 Thats what something said at the top of the page so It's coming EARLY! 2016

• I'm kinda curious what will Telltale do with the final episode. The 4th one could as well be the last one.

• Well I could be right but like i said I DOUBT it

That's definitely not happening for several reasons. There are at least a few weeks in-between each episode (ignoring Telltale's Christmas b

• Back to waiting! I might not be in the forums for a while, because i got a PS4, so im excited. So you won't see me for a while, unless i come here on my PS4. :P

• Yes, why didn't I remember that Jurassic Park was the only Telltale game which contains only 4 episodes? I clearly don't see what's the point of having another episode when the main antagonist Witherstorm just died. HOWEVER, I think it is because we don't know what happened to Soren after he ran away like a coward, he could the main antagonist of the finale, I guess. We'll see.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I kind of agree. The story is over, this could have easily been a 4 episode series like Jurassic Par

• Wallace and Gromit also had four episodes, but that title isn't sold anymore.

AronDracula posted: »

Yes, why didn't I remember that Jurassic Park was the only Telltale game which contains only 4 episodes? I clearly don't see what's the poin

• You mean the game isn't sold anymore? Ok

Wallace and Gromit also had four episodes, but that title isn't sold anymore.

• Bye Smellmeh I always liked you as a friend! hope you visit on ur ps4!

Smellmeh posted: »

Back to waiting! I might not be in the forums for a while, because i got a PS4, so im excited. So you won't see me for a while, unless i come here on my PS4. :P

• No, I would like to know too.

Am I the only one wandering what happened to Soren after he bailed on us? Maybe episode 5 will give us an answer to that.

• R.I.P Smellmeh - (?) No one will remember him

Smellmeh posted: »

Back to waiting! I might not be in the forums for a while, because i got a PS4, so im excited. So you won't see me for a while, unless i come here on my PS4. :P

• I guess the Ender Dragon will return in Ep 5. It has not been killed yet, it is only out of existence... in the command block? I dont think Soren will let out the dragon...Soren is very shy (in my opinion).

• Well after all the Ender Dragon egg still exists.

jani455333 posted: »

I guess the Ender Dragon will return in Ep 5. It has not been killed yet, it is only out of existence... in the command block? I dont think Soren will let out the dragon...Soren is very shy (in my opinion).

• Me too!

I'm personally expecting a mid-late January release. I can't see this going over into February.

• yeah I wonder what happend

Am I the only one wandering what happened to Soren after he bailed on us? Maybe episode 5 will give us an answer to that.

• edited December 2015

Oh, You are right. I forgot for the 1.9. performance...

MimoDX2 posted: »

Well after all the Ender Dragon egg still exists.

• I wonder what happened to the enderdragon since the command block is destroyed

• I think the dragon is always alive, just out of the existence (i.e. it is invisible)... it is just my opinion.

Pvzfan10 posted: »

I wonder what happened to the enderdragon since the command block is destroyed

• yeah

jani455333 posted: »

I think the dragon is always alive, just out of the existence (i.e. it is invisible)... it is just my opinion.

• Same here

• Episode 4 ending is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD Reuben died :( SO SAD

• open it if u played episode 4 or watched it through the end of the episiode.

• edited December 2015

(?) Except for that one guy

MimoDX2 posted: »

R.I.P Smellmeh - (?) No one will remember him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.