A Thread of Happiness

This is a thread where is all about happiness! What are you happy about? If you are happy, try to cheer someone up who is having a bad day. It can possibly make someone's day a bit better! :D

Comments

• I really like being back in college again, my first week has been great.

• "This thread smells of happiness and garlic".

• I met this great girl, we've been getting to know each other and it's been a while and I honestly feel like she's too great to be true! We agree on most things and she makes me so happy, I haven't been depressed in a long time, same goes for her!

Honestly, I feel like it's a dream.

• What are you happy about?

Well, I'm still breathing.

enter image description here

• Sounds like a good combination! XD

ZapThroat posted: »

"This thread smells of happiness and garlic".

• That's great that you are back in college, and I'm happy that your week has been a good one.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I really like being back in college again, my first week has been great.

• Aww, that's beautiful. I hope you guys get together and have a long time relationship! :,)

I met this great girl, we've been getting to know each other and it's been a while and I honestly feel like she's too great to be true! We a

• That's a great thing to be happy about. :)

Lingvort posted: »

What are you happy about? Well, I'm still breathing.

• I have luck on my side and I've learned from my mistakes, I think it will go well.

Aww, that's beautiful. I hope you guys get together and have a long time relationship! :,)

• Nice thread you have here. It would be a shame if someone were to come along and... FML.

• edited January 2016

I'm happy about a few things. :)

• My friends and family - Just for the overwhelming love and support I get from them. :)

• YouTube - I'm a YouTuber and have been for 5 years. I've never expected to get the audience I have. I'm not big so it ain't that. Over the last year or so, I've been getting comments saying that I made someone's day better with a video of mine, made them smile or laugh. Honestly, I don't think I'm the funniest person because I just say whatever comes to my mind. :) It's been a nice experience!

• Writing - Writing just makes me so giddy and seeing people like what I wrote is always a bonus. <3

• Yeah...

That's a great thing to be happy about.

• When you flip the pancake successfully.

• Instead of FML it could be LML (Love My Life)!... That was horrible. I need to go...

Nice thread you have here. It would be a shame if someone were to come along and... FML.

• That's wonderful! What is your Youtube name? I want to see how good your content is.

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm happy about a few things. * My friends and family - Just for the overwhelming love and support I get from them. * YouTube - I'

• Best feeling in the world

Poogers555 posted: »

When you flip the pancake successfully.

• I don't want to ruin this thread with my pessimism...

Oh I'm ruining it already, dammit!

But yeah, it's great to be alive. :T

• You seem like a cool dude. Hopefully, you will have an awesome day one day.

Yeah...

• Hahaha, but yeah, being alive is one of the things to be happy about.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I don't want to ruin this thread with my pessimism... Oh I'm ruining it already, dammit! But yeah, it's great to be alive. :T

• Every one of you is awesome! I am so happy to be apart of this community! :D

• Good to see that you live up to your username. You're awesome too.

Every one of you is awesome! I am so happy to be apart of this community!

• Thank you! And also, how do you live up to your username?

Good to see that you live up to your username. You're awesome too.

• I want to see how good your content is.

It's not for everyone, since a good chunk of my channel covers visual novels BUUUUT I'm slowly diving into more gameplay focused games. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kristi78968?&ab_channel=HusbandoGoddess

That's wonderful! What is your Youtube name? I want to see how good your content is.

• I am happy that I have come across great help for depression that are in the same town where I live.

• I'm not and I probably won't.

You seem like a cool dude. Hopefully, you will have an awesome day one day.

• I don't want to ruin this thread with my pessimism...

Don't ya worry, I've got it covered already.

I don't want to ruin this thread with my pessimism... Oh I'm ruining it already, dammit! But yeah, it's great to be alive. :T

• edited January 2016

I'm happy I ticked The Last of Us off my pile of shame. The game has been out for years and I can't believe it took me so long too get into it....damn it's a great game.
    Probably not the most exciting thing to be happy about, but for me I ended up pretty stoked.

• Writing - Writing just makes me so giddy and seeing people like what I wrote is always a bonus. <3

This. People enjoying my writing is like drugs for me

I'm happy about a few things. * My friends and family - Just for the overwhelming love and support I get from them. * YouTube - I'

• I'm pretty happy that one of my favorite TV shows came back for season 3. And by the looks of it, this things going to be awesome.:)

• I'm going to be traveling with someone to different states for a while as a little road trip. It will be nice to get out after being cooped up in the house for ages.

• enter image description here

I'm not and I probably won't.

• I just watched the first episode of your Game of Thrones lp and it was amazing! You are really funny! If I had a youtube account then I would definitely subscribe, and you also deserve more subscribers.

I want to see how good your content is. It's not for everyone, since a good chunk of my channel covers visual novels BUUUUT I'm slow

• You didn't ruin it.

I don't want to ruin this thread with my pessimism... Don't ya worry, I've got it covered already.

• That is wonderful. Happy that people are willing to help you! There are some great people in the world. :)

I am happy that I have come across great help for depression that are in the same town where I live.

• Yeah, it was really beautiful also. Glad you had the chance to play it.

Chilled posted: »

I'm happy I ticked The Last of Us off my pile of shame. The game has been out for years and I can't believe it took me so long too get into

• Ohhhh, what show is it?

mr.quality posted: »

I'm pretty happy that one of my favorite TV shows came back for season 3. And by the looks of it, this things going to be awesome.:)

• That sounds like fun! Being cooped up in a house sucks, so I'm glad that you a going on that road trip.

StarKing789 posted: »

I'm going to be traveling with someone to different states for a while as a little road trip. It will be nice to get out after being cooped up in the house for ages.

• Damn.

You didn't ruin it.

• Yes thank you! I know Texas is at least one of the places I'm going to. Maybe Kansas as well.

That sounds like fun! Being cooped up in a house sucks, so I'm glad that you a going on that road trip.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.