E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• No update on Steam yet, can't be too much longer now!

• No. At least another hour right now.

After that, anything's possible - including another eight hours of waiting.

ViTALiTY posted: »

Is it out yet?

• In my country it is 4th Feb 2014 8:58 PM already but still no wolf among us

• It's with Usa time it might be tomorrow for your country and mine as well it is 6 pm in mine

Saad_Akram posted: »

In my country it is 4th Feb 2014 8:58 PM already but still no wolf among us

• Is there anything official?

• The anticipation of a new episode of anything from Tell Tale is nerve wracking!!!

• i know totally. The day has come but still it is a torture because it may take eight hours of wait which is really annoying

Aragem23 posted: »

The anticipation of a new episode of anything from Tell Tale is nerve wracking!!!

• might be tomorrow evening in my country, it is PAKISTAN.

ata95 posted: »

It's with Usa time it might be tomorrow for your country and mine as well it is 6 pm in mine

• maximum eight hours they say so probably you will have the game in maximum 4 am

might be tomorrow evening in my country, it is PAKISTAN.

• Yeah, fortunately, I got to do some chores around the house so that should pass some of the time. I'm waiting for it to be released on either xbox 360 or ps3.

i know totally. The day has come but still it is a torture because it may take eight hours of wait which is really annoying

• Someone knows how long do we have to wait?

• Unless you check out the blog of this website.. which gives you the exact dates.

You know the funny thing about a wiki? Anyone can edit it. Telltale hasn't said anything except 'first week of February.' Whatever the Fabl

• they say that tomorrow on consoles :/

Aragem23 posted: »

Yeah, fortunately, I got to do some chores around the house so that should pass some of the time. I'm waiting for it to be released on either xbox 360 or ps3.

• I've never bought a season pass before, does anyone know if the new episodes auto-download on PSN when they are released?

• Usually, walking dead episode were release at 3h00pm EST (or 12 PST) on steam. I think we can supposed the same thing for wolf among us. Steam doesn't released games at midnight (they're some exception for super ultra popular games) because they said there isn't enough tech staff (at night) to solve problem if something real bad occured.

• Saad, i think it would be in the morning. Me too from Lahore

might be tomorrow evening in my country, it is PAKISTAN.

• I don't think it does. It just allows you to download the next eps without having to pay more.

EddyNZ posted: »

I've never bought a season pass before, does anyone know if the new episodes auto-download on PSN when they are released?

• edited February 2014

I checked, It'll come out on Playstation 3 in the US today and Xbox 360 tomorrow. If not, then I am going to be really sad. . . :(

they say that tomorrow on consoles

• Wait 2 hours at least

• The above post was made on Jan 29th 2013. At that time, the release date was 'first week of February', and there was no information from Telltale suggesting anything beyond that.

Dirzhek posted: »

Unless you check out the blog of this website.. which gives you the exact dates.

• Wow, today's waiting was by far the worst.

• Hi Imran Bhai, it is so good to have a country mate on telltale, I am from Multan

Imranbhai posted: »

Saad, i think it would be in the morning. Me too from Lahore

• Probably about one more hour.

• I wasn't planning on playing any of these games until they are all out. But if the rumors of boobies in episode 2 are true, i might be temped. Man, i love boobies...

• Well.. I guess that's your motivation.. but it's not a rumor they showed it in the preview for upcoming episode after you beat the first.

flymoefly posted: »

I wasn't planning on playing any of these games until they are all out. But if the rumors of boobies in episode 2 are true, i might be temped. Man, i love boobies...

• wtf Im waiting a 10 hours and I did not sleep and Imreally angry.

WHEN IT FINALLY COME

• it's 9:04 in San Francisco :)

• I dont remember that. But thats good enough for me.

Dirzhek posted: »

Well.. I guess that's your motivation.. but it's not a rumor they showed it in the preview for upcoming episode after you beat the first.

• So when TIME is it gonna be out on PSN? 10am?

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2014

Yeah, don't worry, they're up.

puzzlebox is tweeting at quite a pace. ;)

AWESOMEO posted: »

it's 9:04 in San Francisco

• I'm just going to sit here and watch a K-drama and play facebook games until it comes.

• My Wolf Among Us is just hanging on the "Connecting" screen now.

:(

• I'm getting "network unavailable" when trying to download the new chapter. Also trying to download the full game from the website, since it says it includes chapter 2 now. Might as well try.

• Just downloaded the episode on Steam. It's all good for me.

• "network unavailable"

Meanwhile on my steam friendlist: Everybody's playing Wolf Among Us.

• edited February 2014

damn forum...

• edited February 2014

Repost alert. Nice connection there, Telltale.

• edited February 2014

Repost

• When I connect to the game now, it doesn't have the option to download the new episode citing 'coming soon' still though the 'full game' version on my profile here still says episode 2's available.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.