The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I have a job interview the Monday!! By phone! In English! Go me! ^^!

Congratulations and good luck!
  • edited November 2010
    Thinking about how much I want a Kingdom Hearts 3 already.

Prequels and side stories? Alright I suppose.

BUT I WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT IN THE TIMELIME. Is that so much to ask? :(

3DS is not KH3 but it is after 2 so there's that. Also re:Coded kinda counts too since it's after the final battle in KH2 but before the ending >.>
  • edited November 2010
    Apparently Kingdom Hearts 3D is Riku and Sora's Mark of Mastery exam and leads directly into Kingdom Hearts III.
  • edited November 2010
    I've been thinking I'd kind of like to start a petition somehow that Telltale makes a Futurama adventure game someday just to see how much interest I could generate.
  • edited November 2010
    i now have tf2
  • edited November 2010
    I've been thinking I'd kind of like to start a petition somehow that Telltale makes a Futurama adventure game someday just to see how much interest I could generate.

Id sign!
  • edited November 2010
    *sigh* I've sort of done a mood swing from the excitement of yesterday to just being sort of burned out and depressed today. I don't know why I'm getting depressed so often over here, this rarely happened in SB. It's not because of the weather either, because all the rain and cold I actually enjoy, weirdly enough (too many years of living in the Central Valley of CA where the summers are 98-113 degrees fahrenheit I think).
  • edited November 2010
    Have played smb Galaxy 2, dang it´s kind of tough comparing to smbg1.
    Had to work pretty hard to get to 55 stars and get to the boss in world 5.
    (didn´t like world 5 anyway)
  • edited November 2010
    mgrant wrote: »
    *sigh* I've sort of done a mood swing from the excitement of yesterday to just being sort of burned out and depressed today. I don't know why I'm getting depressed so often over here, this rarely happened in SB. It's not because of the weather either, because all the rain and cold I actually enjoy, weirdly enough (too many years of living in the Central Valley of CA where the summers are 98-113 degrees Fahrenheit I think).

You could enjoy the cold and still suffer "Seasonal Disorder" from the lack of sunlight? If there is less sunlight all year round it might affect you regardless of seasons. Or maybe you miss some stuff from home, too?
  • edited November 2010
    Jessica wrote: »
    Have played smb Galaxy 2, dang it´s kind of tough comparing to smbg1.
    Had to work pretty hard to get to 55 stars and get to the boss in world 5.
    (didn´t like world 5 anyway)

I loved SMG1, but I think SMG2 was just mediocre. Something was off about it.
  • edited November 2010
    I think I could get used to playing Riff Raff in RHPS instead of Columbia. So much easier, and less high-speed costume changes. And all I have to do is skulk around looking creepy.

And I forgot how unpleasant bleaching my hair is. OH GOD IT BURNS.
  • edited November 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    And I forgot how unpleasant bleaching my hair is. OH GOD IT BURNS.

I used to bleach streaks into mine. I understand your pain.
  • edited November 2010
    my tf2 download is taking forever
  • edited November 2010
    I feel like not doing any work today and instead curling up in front of a nice warm computer. :D
  • edited November 2010

Yes I liked it very much to, come to think about it was more atmospherie, had more soul in it.
    smbg2 is still enjoyable and a fun to play. But some parts makes you wanna rip your hair in frustration. ( like stomping on enemies to beat monkeys record.)

I feel like not doing any work today and instead curling up in front of a nice warm computer. :D

Thats what I always been longing to do.;) * sits close to the computer*
  • edited November 2010

I wouldn't call SMG2 mediocre at all. It's less memorable than 1 but it's also more fun if that makes sense. Also, the second 120 (+2) stars in 2 are way better than just replaying everything as Luigi.
    But some parts makes you wanna rip your hair in frustration. ( like stomping on enemies to beat monkeys record.)

If that's making you rip your hair in frustration you'll never want to be near the Grand Master Galaxy's comet star.
  • edited November 2010
    To each his own, but I just found it boring. Don't really know why.
  • edited November 2010
    Roguelikes are so boring nowadays. I want to see one set in space, or in purgatory, or in the vietnam war, or in WWII (that would be badass), or in the old west, or in the human body, or in a noir detective world or something.
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »

If that's making you rip your hair in frustration you'll never want to be near the Grand Master Galaxy's comet star.

:eek: Alright I say I little pray when I gets there.....

( If I ever gets there..)
  • edited November 2010
    Pac Man CE DX. I would dare say that this is the single best Pac Man since Ms. Pac Man.

Best part about it is, even being as terrible as I am at most reflex games, I actually feel like I could hold a semi-respectable ranking if I took the time to really study the routes and strategies. Most games, I hit a certain level of suck and just stagnate there no matter how hard I practice at it.

This time, I plan to not quit until I'm mediocre, dammit! :p
  • edited November 2010
    Am I the only here who listens to ЛЮБЭ? (Lyubeh.)
  • edited November 2010
    oh my GOD
  • edited November 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    oh my GOD
    What? Is it that dub is still bad, or is it that they actually got the number right this time around?
  • edited November 2010
    What? Is it that dub is still bad, or is it that they actually got the number right this time around?

I know the numbers right but hering Vegeta yell that just sounds weird as hell.
  • edited November 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    I know the numbers right but hering Vegeta yell that just sounds weird as hell.
    No, it's really not. It's what he's been yelling since November 29th, 1989.
  • edited November 2010
    No, it's really not. It's what he's been yelling since November 29th, 1989.

it's just not as catchy
  • edited November 2010
    There's no chance my Sam and Max DVDs are getting added to my cart before Poker Night releases is there? *sigh*
  • edited November 2010
    I've accomplished nothing today. Time to be productive, I guess. *sigh*
  • edited November 2010
    Screw productivity, I wish my dad would let me go back to bed.
  • edited November 2010
    I just dodged having to go to the hospital. Go Pants!
  • edited November 2010
    Made about thirty pancakes and only set off the fire alarm three times. That gotta be a new personal best. :D
  • edited November 2010
    Gave up on being productive and am now waiting for my crew to get on so we can continue our Skype Stormwrack campaign. Given I just polished off a pot of coffee, I think I may boot up ToMI and play through Siege of Spinner Cay to burn off some excess energy.
  • edited November 2010
    Soon I will jump into my bed!
    Have a funeral to go to tomorrow.
    Then back to work again after a week of freedom and lazyiness.
  • edited November 2010
    My brother has been a bit of an idiot. I'm going to see him in two and half weeks time, and so last month, I booked a flight for there and back for approx £200. (He's only half way across the country. Flights are so expensive! /mini rant). Today he called us and said that after he's dropped me back at the airport, he and his fiancee are driving down to my house! I... it's.... I mean.... WHAT???!!!! I could have saved about £100 and just got a ride with him!!!!

I think what I'm going to do is take the flight back, then wait at the other end and make him take a big detour to pick me up and take me back home. That'll teach him. o_o
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    £100

I think what I'm going to do is take the flight back, then wait at the other end and make him take a big detour to pick me up and take me back home. That'll teach him. o_o

Or you can make him pay you that 200 bucks, just to ease your economic loss.
  • edited November 2010
    Time to sleep, I have a meeting with John Blund now.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm thinking of researching what separates the first Fullmetal Alchemist series from the shounen genre. Because, after a lot of thought, I'm seriously convinced something about it transcends(rises above) the genre and I want to be able to prove or defend it.

EDIT: Oh, this just in.

DISNEY ARE A BUNCH OF PIGS. SWINE. AWFUL JACKASSES. GO TO HELL DISNEY. BASTARDS.
  • edited November 2010

Disney(/Pixar) already has another "princess" movie in the works for 2012, Brave, so that article is false.
  • edited November 2010
    Disney(/Pixar) already has another "princess" movie in the works for 2012, Brave, so that article is false.

Even if it was true, it's not as bad as it sounds. I mean, kids will still grow up with parents buying them the many, many available classic disney films (tangled will be the 50th animated disney film). They'll just be able to concentrate on bringing the disney magic to ther areas.

Besides, I think the best disney films don't involve princesses, such as Brother bear or Robin Hood.
This discussion has been closed.