The "whatever's on your mind" thread

1956957958959960962»

Comments

• No, no... see, the appropriate response for a bad crowd is to start making fun of them. You'd be great!

I got heckled once last time I performed. I saw that his mother was sitting next to him and made a bunch of jokes that she was actually his girlfriend. Everyone in the crowd lost it and it felt great.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2013
    St_Eddie wrote: »
    Johro wrote: »
    Jennifer wrote: »
    So, I got my glasses. But I still have double vision. :(

So, now the doctors think it might be a brain-related problem. So, I had to get 15 blood tests taken (needing 8 vials of blood) to see if there's evidence of a tumor on my pituitary gland.
    :/ I hope it ends up being something rectifiable.
    Likewise. All our best wishes.
    I hope that everything turns out to be okay, Jennifer. Please do keep us up to date on how things are going. All my best wishes go out to you.
    Thanks everyone. I'll definitely keep you all updated. I should know the results of my blood tests at the beginning of next month, so the doctor will know where to go from there.
    Don't get too panicky. The eye is a complicated thing, it could be a whole lot of things, some self rectifying, some not. I hope it's harmless, and also that they will find the reason, immediately and without doubt. All the best!!
    Thanks, and I'm not too worried (well, I'm worried of course, but not overly so). Even if it does turn out to be a pituitary tumor, they're almost always not cancerous. So, it's not too troubling even if it does turn out to be that.

They're actually leaning towards that as a problem because there's a lot of health issues I have that, when counted together, seem to point towards a pituitary issue (the vision problem is just the icing on the cake). But, they'll only know for certain once all the tests are done.
  • edited June 2013
    First, I saw this and thought "Well, that's fucking creepy."
    lsGDoYg.gif

Then I saw this.
    This one is for Guru:

I...buh...fffff...dammit Fawful.
  • So, can we still post to this thread, creating a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe?

• Yep, where is Max when you need him?

• I revived this thread with my post count!

• You have created a zombie thread, a thread that was put down long ago and yet has risen again, I don't even.

This discussion has been closed.