The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    hello, I am posting in Mississippi (I am coming back to my real home tomorrow morning)

Good. Now I know right where to find you.

2d6t8bk.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Good. Now I know right where to find you.

2d6t8bk.jpg

Why are you looking at my sidekick like that?
  • edited November 2010
    He probably wants to steal him and make him his sidekick, you should watch out.
  • edited November 2010
    QugDY.jpg

Hey guys, look at this brilliant scientific chart showing what all FPS games are like nowadays.
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    He probably wants to steal him and make him his sidekick, you should watch out.

I think it's more likely that he wants to kick him in the side.
  • edited November 2010
    Give me one good reason why that would be mutually exclusive.
  • edited November 2010
    That's awesome. I had a similar find myself at a used bookstore of all places. I found a fourpack with The Dig, Grim Fandango, Sam and Max Hit the Road, and Full Throttle for $7. Some things pop up in the places you least expect them. :D

I got Monkey Island 1 & 2 CD version for £2 at a car boot sale. I think it was one of the happyest days of my life.
  • edited November 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    I got Monkey Island 1 & 2 CD version for £2 at a car boot sale. I think it was one of the happyest days of my life.

I'm still waiting for that day to come. All I have are downloaded versions right now.

Hmm... I should probably stop by that used bookstore again...
  • edited November 2010
    The Regular Show is one of the funniest new cartoons on Cartoon Network right now. Or rather, it has potential... It doesn't seem like much at first but the characters and script are quite charismatic. Something about it has the spirit of the old Cartoon Network.
  • edited November 2010
    I hate the Chilean Football. I'm serious.
  • edited November 2010
    Hurrrrgh, on day four of no sleep and at this point it's a miracle I can appear competent and functional in class. Going out all around town picking up odds and ends for cooking a turkey this weekend seems to have only left me worse off.
  • edited November 2010
    For a while, my parents and sister have been planning an outing for today. I thought I was going with them. They thought I didn't want to and left me sleeping until my dad had to call me to have me look something up. I'm thinking about going back to bed.
  • edited November 2010
    It´s been raining here two days now.
    Starts to blow too.
    It´s a good thing I dont work tomorrow. I´ll sleep till I wakes up, no hurry.:)
  • edited November 2010
    Working on my Mojave Rattler. It's cool.
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Doctor Who Day!
    50552_143952938971268_1837_n.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Doctor Who Day!

I shall celebrate by doing physics and biochemistry!
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Doctor Who Day!

Damn, I forgot to celebrate it. Curse you lack of sleep for making me forget things!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Check this out:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2101&stc=1&d=1290562742

I KNEW it would get in the game somehow. I bet the club smells like bananas, though.
  • edited November 2010
    ...PFFFFFFFFFFFT.

wat
  • edited November 2010
    I'd like to buy a cute baby hippopotamus.

I'd feed him, love him, and care for him until he became a beautiful adult hippopotamus, at which point I would train him to rape human beings and wear shady trench coats so I COULD SET HIM LOOSE ON ALL WHO DEFY ME. AND THEN THEY'LL RUE THE DAY...OH YES THEY'LL RUE THE DAY THEY WOULDN'T KNEEL BEFORE ME AND KISS MY FEET. THEY'LL RUE THE DAY AS MY HIPPOPOTARAPIST DESTROYS THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES!

j7x9a8.jpg
    WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • edited November 2010
    51V2dUOmPXL.jpg

Irony: It is not lost on me.
  • edited November 2010
    What's so ironic? All it needs is a little love.
  • edited November 2010
    Long time ago I decided I wouldn't die until I read something neutral about the Chilean Military Dictatorship of the 70' and 80'. Now I'm totally convinced I wouldn't find from a Chilean author in my life. Oh, well...
  • edited November 2010

Charlie Brown had a very anti-consumerist stance in the special.
  • edited November 2010
    Ah splatterhouse is fun, it makes me smile to punch the blood out of demons.
  • edited November 2010

There was a whole scene in the Christmas special about how horrible fake trees are, and now Charlie Brown's real tree has been turned into a fake tree.
  • edited November 2010
    Finally got some sleep, now I'll be functional for my hellishly long day today.
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Long time ago I decided I wouldn't die until I read something neutral about the Chilean Military Dictatorship of the 70' and 80'. Now I'm totally convinced I wouldn't find from a Chilean author in my life. Oh, well...

so your imortal?
  • edited November 2010
    It´s snows here.
  • edited November 2010
    Here as well, since days. Normally i love snow but i'm just not in the right mood for it these days.
  • edited November 2010
    I found this old ad that made me lol then I was confused and depressed.
    It supports cannibalism.
  • edited November 2010
    I assume there is snow everywhere outside here too, but I can't tell since the windows have been covered with frost for days now and I can't see through them: they're white and opaque.
    However, the rooms look brighter for having there big chunks of white, and the sun still shines through, so it doesn't look like a bunker or anything. Still, I wish I could open the windows, I really hate the winters around here.
  • edited November 2010
    Does it snow a lot where you're located?
  • edited November 2010
    Woop! Passed my driving test this morning! And I found out I got a job in comet!
  • edited November 2010
    taumel wrote: »
    Does it snow a lot where you're located?

If you mean me, yeah, typically there is snow on the ground from September/October to April/May, although winter started late this year. However it doesn't snow every day, the snow just stays there.
  • edited November 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    and the sun still shines through, so it doesn't look like a bunker or anything. Still, I wish I could open the windows, I really hate the winters around here.

Ah the sun, can´t remember the last time I saw the sun.
    Before this cold and snow it was rainy and grey weather.
  • edited November 2010
    It's bright year round here. I think in winter it's even brighter because it just bounces off every surface, since everything is covered in snow or ice.

Well, when the sun is up. I actually need to turn the light on by 4 pm these days, but during the day, yeah, it's pretty bright.
  • edited November 2010
    @Avistew
    Yes, i was asking you.

Here we have no sun since...dunno...it feels like almost two weeks. It snows, then half of it melts, then it snows again, ...
  • edited November 2010
    I finally made progress in Poker Night:

I won a game.

I won Tycho's watch.

I'm gonna make a checklist of accomplishments for that game.
This discussion has been closed.