The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Leslie Nielsen died. I loved his movies. He was really awesome.

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen, you where a comedy genius. You will be sorely missed. :(
  • edited November 2010
    R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen, you where a comedy genius. You will be sorely missed. :(

Yes he will. And don't call him Sorely.

Nah, doesn't work.
  • edited November 2010
    Something weird has happened to me. I woke up this morning and part of my left hand had swollen up. All I did was sleep so I'm not sure why it has swollen. So today I had to work with a hand that hurt when I touched it (which I avoided as much as possible) and until it goes down I can't do much gaming as I need that hand for certain buttons. :(.
  • edited November 2010
    Did you go to a freaking doctor?
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Something weird has happened to me. I woke up this morning and part of my left hand had swollen up. All I did was sleep so I'm not sure why it has swollen. So today I had to work with a hand that hurt when I touched it (which I avoided as much as possible) and until it goes down I can't do much gaming as I need that hand for certain buttons. :(.

Maybe an insect bite that you had a reaction to?

Whats on my mind is that I must be cursed with whenever I go out driving, the car in front usually cannot drive for crap, going way under the speed limit, jumping lanes etc etc
    I'M CURSED I SAY!
  • edited November 2010
    Holy crap I was actually winning matches with Remy of all characters :O
  • edited November 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Did you go to a freaking doctor?

No. I was at work all day. Besides, I'm sure it'll go down, I just want to know what caused it. Seems really random.
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    Maybe an insect bite that you had a reaction to?

That's what my dad guessed, but I don't see any mark on me indicating this is what happened.
  • edited November 2010
    To change the topic off of jeenos hand.

Has anyone played sonic colors, it looks pretty good for once.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    To change the topic off of jeenos hand...

It was on my mind! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Hey guys I can see a tornado, not moving in my direction, out of my bedroom window right now. In November. And it's bright sunshine outside (in the opposite direction). I hate my area. I am not making this up.
  • edited November 2010
    Well, looks like I won't be getting Epic Mickey for Christmas. Related, I apparently managed to get all of my own Christmas presents between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. That's a new one.
  • edited November 2010
    Bad job interview today. Bad Interview...
  • edited November 2010
    I found out Latin tomorrow will be cancelled due to snow. As if I needed another reason to be totally enamored with snow aside from being the one person in the house who is from a Mediterranean climate.
  • edited November 2010
    Hey guys I can see a tornado, not moving in my direction, out of my bedroom window right now. In November. And it's bright sunshine outside (in the opposite direction). I hate my area. I am not making this up.

And the first thing you do is post this on telltale?
    Wow that reminds me of an old sig of mine where I did the exact same thing.
  • edited November 2010

This is the point where I would tell anyone in Michigan "Welcome to Michigan"
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    And the first thing you do is post this on telltale?
    Wow that reminds me of an old sig of mine where I did the exact same thing.

I just thought it was funny. There was no immediate danger, so it was actually a pretty interesting sight to see.
  • edited November 2010
    I just thought it was funny. There was no immediate danger, so it was actually a pretty interesting sight to see.

Since when is a tornado near your house funny? and people say I have the most twisted sense of humor(during a lector on doing good deeds I had thoughts of orphaneges burning to the ground)
  • edited November 2010
    Well for one it was at least five miles away, according to my dad. Second, it was totally calm around my house; rain and hail had passed and it was sunny here. The clouds were very dark behind and around the funnel but that was off in the distance. Third, it wasn't going to come anywhere near here; its trajectory had already taken it around our town. Fourth, it didn't feel that threatening from that distance since I couldn't hear it and there was no wind here. I was worried before I knew where it was and I was prepared to leave on short notice, but once I saw it, and it had already passed, it was rather a beautiful sight to see.
  • edited November 2010
    I think I'm still in shock about the celebrities who passed away, it's kind of disheartning knowing you grew up watching their movies, and thinking they were immortal, but they are just as mortal as the rest of us.
  • edited November 2010
    So...much...homework...
  • edited November 2010
    I think that now I know how I'm going to program this tic tac toe for my final project. Man the only way I can think of is gonna be so confusing >__>
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    I think that now I know how I'm going to program this tic tac toe for my final project. Man the only way I can think of is gonna be so confusing >__>

I guess I can help, but what you're going To use To code it?
  • edited November 2010
    That reminds me of the time I had to program a sudoku game in Python. Damn, was that ever confusing. Unfortunately, that was our final Python project, and I failed hard at the C++ section of that class, so that's the best that my programming skills ever got.

In other news, I just put my Devil's Playhouse posters into their frames and couldn't be more excited. They look amazing. Now I just need help getting them on the wall.
  • edited November 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    Yes he will. And don't call him Sorely.

Nah, doesn't work.

I see what you did there, that's clever. :)
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I guess I can help, but what you're going To use To code it?

Flash with Actionscript 3.
  • edited November 2010
    I need to start making a list of things I can't seem to find in the U.K. so I can pick them up when I fly home for Christmas Break. Right now on the top of the list is brown or neutral colored hair ties since I hit several places and found nothing. I snapped my last one at the D&D session last night and, given my hair is a this ash brown waterproof beast on my head that I like to wear long, this is a problem.
  • edited November 2010
    Looking very much forward to the new TRON movie.

Please, let it be great! *crossing fingers*

Ahhh, Disney at their best: TRON and The Jungle Book.

trailer $7be .:. trailer $7da
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Flash with Actionscript 3.

Yayyyyyyyyy One of the things I don't know... but at least you can use objects ^^!
  • edited November 2010
    Well, my D&D Game starts in a few hours, and I love lvling my charachter, I just can't wait for next lvl so I can pick a new feat.
  • edited November 2010
    Just watched Justice League Crisis on Two Earths. couldn't help notice that Owl Man's plot to
    Destroy all reality with a bomb on Earth Prime
    was like Davos plan to
    Destroy all reality with a bomb on the Madusa Castade
  • edited November 2010
    I dislike final exams.
  • edited November 2010
    Yay, I made it back to Glasgow! And it only took three times as long as usual, and given the weather here I think I got off lightly.

For some reason my laptop DVD drive seems to react really badly with older game CDs, when reading from them it buzzes really loudly then gets hot, and then the game usually freezes up. It does this with EMI, Dungeon Keeper, Black and White and now Baldur's Gate II. Thank god for DAEMON tools, otherwise the noise alone would drive me crazy.

...screw you Jaheira, I'm glad your wimpy husband died...
  • edited November 2010
    I just googled ttg on images, because i need the logo for something, and the first thing that popped up?
    This.
    Dc_Comics_Terra_in_TTG_Outfit_by_DesingAHV.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    @ friar: wow. Just... wow.
  • edited November 2010
    Thats Terra from Teen Titans.

terra2.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Mh... Is it me, or does she look... different?
  • edited November 2010
    I think her hair is longer.
  • edited November 2010
    Wasn't she dead? Or did she get better like half of the DC universe generally does after having a nasty case of death?
  • edited November 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    Wasn't she dead? Or did she get better like half of the DC universe generally does after having a nasty case of death?

She made a recovery. I wish real life death was like comic book deaths.
  • edited November 2010
    I'd like to buy a cute baby hippopotamus.

I'd feed him, love him, and care for him until he became a beautiful adult hippopotamus, at which point I would train him to rape human beings and wear shady trench coats so I COULD SET HIM LOOSE ON ALL WHO DEFY ME. AND THEN THEY'LL RUE THE DAY...OH YES THEY'LL RUE THE DAY THEY WOULDN'T KNEEL BEFORE ME AND KISS MY FEET. THEY'LL RUE THE DAY AS MY HIPPOPOTARAPIST DESTROYS THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES!

j7x9a8.jpg
    WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(scoff) Hippos, corpulent brigands....Unlike elegant ungulate Giraffes....
This discussion has been closed.