The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    She made a recovery. I wish real life death was like comic book deaths.

You mean like when you're dead one minute and having pizza with Bobby Drake the next?
  • edited November 2010
    Wha...what the ****ing hell did I just watch? XD
  • edited November 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    You mean like when you're dead one minute and having pizza with Bobby Drake the next?

Or falling off a cliff and the next day planing my evil scheme with out so much as a scratch.
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Wha...what the ****ing hell did I just watch? XD
    I don't think we'll know until you tell us.
  • edited November 2010
    Or falling off a cliff and the next day planing my evil scheme with out so much as a scratch.

"I'm not dead! It's just a flesh wound!"
  • edited November 2010

Well, I think it's fairly established that no body = not dead in comicsville. (and most fiction come to think of it) Especially if it's a villain. Or if it's the Joker, then he's not dead even if there is a body. Unless he's Heath Ledger.
  • edited November 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    "I'm not dead! It's just a flesh wound!"

ITS_JUST_A_FLESH_WOUND_by_rasenth.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I don't think we'll know until you tell us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOy4zEVFoU&feature=related

It makes even less sense if you know nothing of Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
  • edited November 2010
    ...Just had it hit me that tomorrow will be the middle of week 8 and I'm still not sure about the topic of the paper that is my one major assignment of the term.
  • edited November 2010
    Just found this. The reviews are hillarious!
  • edited November 2010
    Why do the Eds call their antics "scams" when they don't actually scam people?

Also, why do the Eds all chase after Nazz?

And are jawbreakers really all that tasteful?

Why hasn't Jonny been admitted to an institute by now?

When will Plank ever get his spin-off show?
  • edited November 2010
    Why do the Eds call their antics "scams" when they don't actually scam people?

Also, why do the Eds all chase after Nazz?

And are jawbreakers really all that tasteful?

When will Plank ever get his spin-off show?

1.Sometimes they do scam the kids
    2.they like her like everyone else
    3.No but they can think whatever
    4.Because he isnt crazy plank told him so.
    5.YES
  • edited November 2010

Cos kids are weird and it be hard to tell a sane one from an insane one. Especialy since Johnny has shown no signs of crulty to animals one of the only ways to tell if a kids insane.
  • edited November 2010
    Let me answer your questions:
    1. Why do the Eds call their antics "scams" when they don't actually scam people?
    2. Also, why do the Eds all chase after Nazz?
    3. And are jawbreakers really all that tasteful?
    4. Why hasn't Jonny been admitted to an institute by now?
    5. When will Plank ever get his spin-off show?
    1. They actually do scam people, by selling inferior quality products and pocketing their overpriced purchases. Sadly, it always backfires.
    2. Because she's the only girl on the block. Well, the only attractive girl.
    3. I've had them before. They're about as tasteful as any other candy made of sugar, so your opinion is what matters to you.
    4. Because he's still a kid. And his parents (wherever they are) apparently think he'll grow out of it.
    5. Never.
  • edited November 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »
    (scoff) Hippos, corpulent brigands....Unlike elegant ungulate Giraffes....

Untrained human minds can not handle the horror of what I would do with a giraffe.
  • edited November 2010
    I've already got the jibblies.
  • edited November 2010
    I've already got the jibblies.

Ba-jibbliejibbliejibbliejibbliejibbliejibblie...
  • edited November 2010
    Okay, here are some other cartoon related questions I'd like to know:

1. Why's Marceline so fricken hot, especially with such a pretty unattractive art style? How do they do it?

2. Who birthed Cow?

3. Whatever happened to Rainbow the Clown after he got incarcerated? How did he get out of jail for the Powerpuff's birthday party?

4. Why the hell would they hire the one person they put in jail to be at their own party anyway?

5. Why don't you need pants for the victory dance?

6. Is it really good to be ugly after all?

7. If Dexter is really all that smart, how come he didn't cause world peace? Or end world hunger? Or make a Dee Dee proof contraption even?

8. Seriously, is Dee Dee really that dumb or is she just feigning it?

9. Why do kids act differently after they turn teens? I mean, surely they at least remember that they themselves were kids, and potentially in KND also?

10. Why the hell do they decommission kids anyway after they reach a certain age if they know they would cause major problems anyway?

11. Is Marie Kanker really that atrocious?

12. Why did they cancel Duck Dodgers?

13. What is it that makes Mystery Incorporated Velma that freaking hot?

14. When will WB make an ultimate cross-over involving Cartoon Network, Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes and DC Universe, with special Mortal Kombat characters as unlockables, that looks, feels and plays a lot like Super Smash Bros., but with a crapload of characters and even more stages and stuff, one that would make any fan of either part of Warner Bros. cream?
  • edited November 2010
    No

Anyone know a good way to get the fan of my laptop to cool down a bit, it heats up about 5 minutes into a game and starts to lag it up.
  • edited November 2010
    9. Why do kids act differently after they turn teens? I mean, surely they at least remember that they themselves were kids, and potentially in KND also?

10. Why the hell do they decommission kids anyway after they reach a certain age if they know they would cause major problems anyway?

9. Puberty.

10. If they knew they were part of the kids next door they would know everything inside and out. It would compromise the KND.
  • edited November 2010
    Buy a fan for that?

Anyways, almost done with the tic tac toe. I'm sure it'd probably give any decent programmer a heart attack just to look at it but what the hell I'm new at this and as long as it works XD
  • edited November 2010
    9. Puberty.

BS. They turn EVIL when they hit the age of teens. You can't blame it on puberty. Hell, all adults suddenly become evil. Well, except for Nigel's dad.
  • edited November 2010
    Numbah 0 is the rare exception that never truly lost his inner child.

Also, you can not tell me that most Teens and Adults aren't evil.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Anyone know a good way to get the fan of my laptop to cool down a bit, it heats up about 5 minutes into a game and starts to lag it up.

I prop mine up on two pens so that it's not in direct contact with the table. It seems to work.
  • edited November 2010
    BS. They turn EVIL when they hit the age of teens. You can't blame it on puberty. Hell, all adults suddenly become evil. Well, except for Nigel's dad.

There was that Teen who was Numbah 5's friend who stayed good. And that cowgirl chick.
  • edited November 2010
    Numbah 0 is the rare exception that never truly lost his inner child.

Also, you can not tell me that most Teens and Adults aren't evil.

And androids.
    ju8t8n.jpg

Pure evil.
  • edited November 2010
    7. If Dexter is really all that smart, how come he didn't cause world peace? Or end world hunger? Or make a Dee Dee proof contraption even?

Not sure why he hadn't ended world hunger, though he did cause world peace:
    Omelette du Fromage

And Dee-Dee's a force of nature that can't be controlled by science,
  • edited November 2010
    Okay, here are some other cartoon related questions I'd like to know:

1. Why's Marceline so fricken hot, especially with such a pretty unattractive art style? How do they do it?

2. Who birthed Cow?

3. Whatever happened to Rainbow the Clown after he got incarcerated? How did he get out of jail for the Powerpuff's birthday party?

4. Why the hell would they hire the one person they put in jail to be at their own party anyway?

5. Why don't you need pants for the victory dance?

6. Is it really good to be ugly after all?

8. Seriously, is Dee Dee really that dumb or is she just feigning it?

11. Is Marie Kanker really that atrocious?

12. Why did they cancel Duck Dodgers?

13. What is it that makes Mystery Incorporated Velma that freaking hot?

14. When will WB make an ultimate cross-over involving Cartoon Network, Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes and DC Universe, with special Mortal Kombat characters as unlockables, that looks, feels and plays a lot like Super Smash Bros., but with a crapload of characters and even more stages and stuff, one that would make any fan of either part of Warner Bros. cream?

Number 15: How did Dexter afford all that equipment, and have it delivered without his parents noticing?
  • edited November 2010
    2. The stalk brought her
  • edited November 2010
    The money issue is a valid point, but I figure the same suspension of disbelief that he can keep the lab hidden also goes for hiding any deliveries. The better question is why nobody seems to notice Mandark's lab.
  • edited November 2010
    Woo! Castlevania lords of shadows 2! I'm going to go stop breathing, and lay down somewhere. K thanx Bai!
  • edited November 2010
    The money issue is a valid point, but I figure the same suspension of disbelief that he can keep the lab hidden also goes for hiding any deliveries. The better question is why nobody seems to notice Mandark's lab.

Yeah, why DOES nobody seem to notice Mandark's lab? It's not a small thing hidden underground, it's actually there in plain sight.
  • edited November 2010
    I'ma be honest here. I dislike The Banned Game, and I get annoyed when it's being bumped so often that it's always got the last post in General Chat when I check the forums.

Edit: Not to say you guys shouldn't have your fun with it (not that you'd stop anyway, just saying).
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, why DOES nobody seem to notice Mandark's lab? It's not a small thing hidden underground, it's actually there in plain sight.
    His parents are hippies.

Do the math.
  • edited November 2010
    ...I overslept for a class for the first time in two years. I'm going to feel guilty as hell about this for the rest of the day. Curse you overactive conscience!
  • edited November 2010
    mgrant wrote: »
    ...I overslept for a class for the first time in two years. I'm going to feel guilty as hell about this for the rest of the day. Curse you overactive conscience!

I second this! But don't feel bad it happens sometimes, just have to smile and march forward or something like that...and of course the tour moves on.
  • edited November 2010
    I need Guinea Pigs
  • edited December 2010
    I just realized that I unintentionally dressed myself this morning exactly like Dr. Rush from Stargate Universe. I suppose this either says something serious about my subconscious nerdiness or my dress sense. :eek:
  • edited December 2010
    Mys sister was stuck behind a Tardis this morning on the way to college.I am officially jealous.
    148147_468426443493_528688493_5870235_698339_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.