The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    So, I was about to go to bed, when I saw this puzzle ball at my foot end. It was one with all the Disney princesses (I have yet to find one with just my favorite Disney character, Ariel). After taking a closer look at Ariel, though, I noticed she had blue eyes. Never noticed before.

And then I started thinking, perhaps Ariel is the girl of my dreams. Well, not actually Ariel, but someone that's sort of like Ariel.

So, I made a sort of composition image of what the girl of my dreams looks like.

c_gd.jpg

And yes, those glasses are from Tashigi.
  • edited December 2010
    I think you have to wait till summer to get a girl in a shell bra.
  • edited December 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    I think you have to wait till summer to get a girl in a shell bra.

Quoted for truth...wait, yeah truth has been quoted.
  • edited December 2010
    Wait, shell bras exist?
  • edited December 2010
    Got a new pair of glasses the other day, thought I'd just share what they look like:

5227436283_f2f5ba823c.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    How the hell does this grade make any sense? OH WELL, THERE'S NO WAY I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT IT :D
  • edited December 2010
    My parents just got me S&M.

Er, that is, Symphony and Metallica.
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    So, I made a sort of composition image of what the girl of my dreams looks like.

c_gd.jpg

Dang, if you swap out the blue eyes for green, then we're closing on my dream girl.

Also, I wouldn't say that Ariel is necessarily my favorite Disney character, but she is my favorite of the Disney Princesses. Which makes it all the more disappointing that Atlantica sucked in the Kingdom Hearts games.
  • edited December 2010
    I seem to have picked up my own personal stalker at school. I think he wants my brain.
  • edited December 2010
    Is this the guy?

zombie.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Is this the guy?

zombie.jpg

The similarities are astounding, but he was wearing a ski hat.
  • edited December 2010
    Dang, if you swap out the blue eyes for green, then we're closing on my dream girl.

I couldn't care less what she'll wear or what she looks like. It depends on what she cooks like: Beef, Pork, Chicken. Yum!
  • edited December 2010
    Well, yeah, it goes without saying (I hope) that the looks are only part of the dream girl package. And that she's called dream girl for a reason and isn't necessarily a standard. Because damn, I can't get a girlfriend with the standards I have now.
  • edited December 2010
    I just like Girls...
  • edited December 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    I couldn't care less what she'll wear or what she looks like. It depends on what she cooks like: Beef, Pork, Chicken. Yum!

Uh. How about a girl who's got a brain, who always speaks her mind?
  • edited December 2010
    Naaah.
  • edited December 2010
    God dammit, I should've caught that one. Then again, it's been a while.
  • edited December 2010
    It's nice to know your dream mates have the appearance of 16 year old girls. Personally I like to stick to a dream girl who is much more realistic and in my league.

catherine-zeta-jones-6.jpg

• edited December 2010
    My dream girl has this description: Japanese.

Yeah, that's about it.
  • edited December 2010
    Good for you, Fawful. It's good to have aspirations.
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    I'm away for a few hours and this thread gets delightfully odd. I love this forum. Anyway, my Reddit Secret Santa gift just shipped and one of my Internet rivals has given me a Steam gift. FSM Bless him!
  • edited December 2010

HAHAHAHAHA Oh Andrew Jackson.
  • edited December 2010
    Andrew Jackson: kind of an asshole.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm away for a few hours and this thread gets delightfully odd. I love this forum. Anyway, my Reddit Secret Santa gift just shipped and one of my Internet rivals has given me a Steam gift. FSM Bless him!

Then he is a traitor to the Secret Mega Super Ultra Infinite Illuminated League of Evil Internet Rivals, dedicated to all things Anti-Comrade Pants EVERYWHERE. He will be beaten. He will be broken. He will be ELIMINATED.
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    My dream girl has this description: Japanese.

Yeah, that's about it.

legit question: what makes a japanese girl special?
    catherine-zeta-jones-6.jpg

oh god that poor photoshop victim! her poor head is huge and her man hands are so tiny D:

also barrelchest
  • edited December 2010
    Woot, got all 4 items in Poker Night.

Some guys just like certain kinds of girls more for no good reason *shrugs* It's like asking why do some people have certain fetishes.
  • edited December 2010

What makes anybody special? It's true that Japanese girls are as varied as any other type of girl, but looks wise I consider Asian women, especially the Japanese, to look very exotic. Plus if you love the Japanese and their culture, that can give you an added attraction to a woman of that culture. Hopefully not in a creepy way.
  • edited December 2010
    oh. maybe it's because im azn myself, but I don't get it. why not other kinds of east asian women then? most americans i know can't really tell the difference.

on a silly side note, i met a woman from bejing at an art show who thought I was japanese because i'm all weird lookin from the mixed blood. it was fun.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't know; everyone I know can tell the difference usually. I actually shouldn't be the one explaining this. I'm no expert and I'd probably make it sound really bad. :D
  • edited December 2010
    oh. maybe it's because im azn myself, but I don't get it. why not other kinds of east asian women then? most americans i know can't really tell the difference.

This.
  • edited December 2010
    i dunno but wanting or preferring a particular race or nationality of girl specifically always seemed really weird to me
    i have a word for you
  • edited December 2010
    I don't think nationality makes a woman any less different than any other honestly...It may sound cliche. I go for personality.
  • edited December 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I don't think nationality makes a woman any less different than any other honestly...It may sound cliche. I go for personality.

This.
  • edited December 2010
    Physical appearance doesn't count for everything, but it doesn't count for nothing either, and nationality is as much of a physical feature as eye or hair color, and it's just as subject to preference.
  • edited December 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »

Am I the only one who legitimately cares about intelligence? I honestly can't be attracted to a girl if she's a vapid idiot of the sort the media seems to glorify. (ie; Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus.) I mean, don't get me wrong - looks certainly matter, but a brain is sexy too right?... Right?

Then he is a traitor to the Secret Mega Super Ultra Infinite Illuminated League of Evil Internet Rivals, dedicated to all things Anti-Comrade Pants EVERYWHERE. He will be beaten. He will be broken. He will be ELIMINATED.

I'm so very glad that I've got at least two people wringing their hands in agony over my every Internets move. You guys... *sniff* You guys are the greatest!
  • edited December 2010
    Am I the only one who legitimately cares about intelligence? I honestly can't be attracted to a girl if she's a vapid idiot of the sort the media seems to glorify. (ie; Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus.) I mean, don't get me wrong - looks certainly matter, but a brain is sexy too right?... Right?

I care, but mostly because I'm on the receiving end (I have my very own brain-stalker!). :D
  • edited December 2010
    Personally, I like someone who can teach me things. I always like that.
  • edited December 2010

Yes but just so I don't have to agree with you I'm going to say it's only sexy if it's inside of a sexy body. A sexy body that is fixing me a million sandwiches.

A brain by itself is just a mushy squishy smelly mess. A mess that can't love you back. A brain can't talk to you. A brain can't hold you. A brain can't make you pay the bill after a nice dinner. A brain can't cook for you. Is that the relationship you want Comrade Lonely Hearts? SLAP! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? SLAP! SLAP!
  • edited December 2010
    I swear, there's something seriously wrong with absolutely everybody on this damn forum, myself included.
This discussion has been closed.