The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I need Guinea Pigs

PLEASE tell me you won't use them as brushes. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    I just won the "Superhero Tweets" contest on ToplessRobot.com, which makes me pretty happy.
  • edited December 2010
    Man, my baby brother is so cute :D

I normally don't like kids, but that's more because I'm too afraid to handle them, but I just love to take my baby brother in my arms.

Oh yeah, and CURSE YOU DUTCH MUSIC STORES FOR GOING BANKRUPT! Where am I supposed to get my Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Take That singles now?
  • edited December 2010
    Happy Chanukah.

I have a tendency to start saying "I am Error" in response to what ever someone says at school, and a friend of mine has a tendency to repeat "The Door is ajar" when stuff like this happens. Today it led to this

ME: I am Error.
    HIM: The door is ajar.
    (At this point I was about to say "Welcome to Corneria" to go for C-C-C-Combo Breaker, but he goes in with...)
    HIM: Ajar, the door is.

He beat me to the Combo Breaker by one line
  • edited December 2010
    Death from above!!

death from above!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I just won the "Superhero Tweets" contest on ToplessRobot.com, which makes me pretty happy.

What was your winning entry?
  • edited December 2010
    Just watched "Time and the Rani" three years after my first viewing because of a Doctor Who discussion at Old Norse today Forgot how silly Seven's intro was, but it's not bad. Too many years of the original Star Trek have numbed me to silliness.
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

Guess what I'm working on.
  • edited December 2010
    One of my Ex's is flipping obsessed with Justin Beiber, With any luck I just got her into Fredrik Larsson. I hope so. FreddeGredde is awesome
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

A pixelized sandvich?
  • edited December 2010
    Looks like a background to me.
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

A maple bar with a bow on top? Great, now I'm hungry.
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

Super Smash Bros. DS?
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

Futuristic Poker Table?
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

A cn pop throne p00001?
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00002.png

It's beginning to take more shape now. I only need to make the background, which is actually a big job to do.
  • edited December 2010
    What was your winning entry?

These are the once that are mentioned: (Screenshot from the website)

iwinawesome.png
  • edited December 2010
    cn_pop_throne_p00001.png

A cyber chat show?
  • edited December 2010
    Today/Yesterday has been ****ing tiring and stressful x____x
  • edited December 2010
    Funny Story for the night. I was driving around with one of my friends, neither of us smoke pot or do any crazy drugs, so I get pulled over. The officer does his routine of asking me why I was pulled over, and I tell him speeding. He says yes, and you have a broken headlight, and I'm like what? well...I was a bit shaken up so, it sounded like I was nervous. I've never been pulled over by the cops before, so this give the officer the right to ask me If I'm hiding anything that he should know about, and I say...Uh..not that I know. Wich means I have just given you probable cause to search my vehicle, which they did...with K9's, 4 Officers, and one more K-9, then they search me and my friend...they find nothing on us, and nothing in the car...so...they leave, and the original officer, who pulled me over tells me It's alright for me to go back to my vehicle. Another thing to point out it was 22 degrees out, which means I was shaking like a chihuahua.

We get back to my car, and the officer comes up, and hands me a warning for a broken headlight...I sat in the car for about 10 minutes shaking, and stressed out...and my buddy is laughing. I look to him and say, "what's so funny?!" "Imagine, if your tail light was busted out"...and then we both start laughing and drove off.
  • edited December 2010
    So I take it that either you didn't pull the showing your military ID thing or it just didn't work?
  • edited December 2010
    So. Not only they've cast Mark Wahlberg (WAHLBERG?! SERIOUSLY?!) as Nathan Drake, they... guess what. They make him, basically, a cop.
    Treasure hunters better beware, because here comes Nathan Drake: International Treasure Cop.

Gah, whatever. I'm not waiting for this movie anymore.
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    So. Not only they've cast Mark Wahlberg (WAHLBERG?! SERIOUSLY?!) as Nathan Drake, they... guess what. They make him, basically, a cop.

Gah, whatever. I'm not waiting for this movie anymore.

And to think I was looking forward to this, Wahlberg destroyed Max Payne, as well as the re-writing of the story...
  • edited December 2010
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Nathan Fillion IS Nathan Drake. I knew this even before the whole Internet wanted the Captain to play him.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah. But, I would also've been content with Nolan North himself playing live version of Nathan Drake. But Wahlberg was the first sign that something has gone very wrong.
  • edited December 2010
    It's just as bad as when they cut the BioShock movie's budget and got rid of the idea of using live sets and practical, in camera effects. Now I know the movie will be awful and can avoid it.
  • edited December 2010
    I was on Real Life Comics just a couple of seconds ago and saw a certain advertisement for Cafe Press.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2132&d=1291317412
    First thing there.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    In no internet forum EVER have I reached 1000 posts.
  • edited December 2010
    In no internet forum EVER have I reached 1000 posts.

Congrats on your achievement.
  • edited December 2010
    1000 is nothing. 2000, now that's a milestone.
  • edited December 2010
    1000 is nothing. 2000, now that's a milestone.

YAY I have a milestone.
  • edited December 2010
    So I take it that either you didn't pull the showing your military ID thing or it just didn't work?

No, it didn't work...and they came back with a search warrant...

Edit: I do not condone the use of and or use Narcotics.
  • edited December 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    No, it didn't work...and they came back with a search warrant...

Edit: I do not condone the use of and or use Narcotics.

You clearly should've wrote the officers name on your hind quarters as i've been preaching to you. It's the ultimate wagering technique

Harry Hill also approves of your line on drugs
  • edited December 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    You clearly should've wrote the officers name on your hind quarters as i've been preaching to you. It's the ultimate wagering technique

Harry Hill also approves of your line on drugs

This is what I get for not listening to you...I'm sorry...
  • edited December 2010
    It´s so white outside here. It´s nice to look at, but not so fun too be out in.
    I have a date with a boy tomorrow, it doesn´t happen too often.:p
  • edited December 2010
    I've gotten 3-4 hours of sleep the last two nights, if even that much. No good reason, I just either can't sleep or I'm not being allowed to sleep. And it's not like I even have anything I need to do today, my mom just doesn't want to let me sleep. You'd think she'd have more sympathy after the both of us pulled an all-nighter with my sister to help her finish a school project...

In other news, you'd think that a chocolate frosted donut would be filled with custard or cream. Nope, this one's full of lemon jelly. WTF? On the plus side, at least they didn't skimp on it.
  • edited December 2010
    Jessica wrote: »
    I have a date with a boy tomorrow, it doesn´t happen too often.:p

If you wind up liking him, invite him to view your vast collection of Telltale games. He'll have an excuse to come over all the time! ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Hehe, you said come.

Oh wait, in my head that sounded funnier.

On an unrelated note:

cn_pop_throne_p00003.png

I'm checking whether or not this background is up to scale, and apparently it is! Mind you that yes, when sitting down it will feel pretty uncomfortable, as seen here:

cn_pop_throneroom_00001.png
  • edited December 2010
    Hey, it's Princess Lana from....80s Fashion Vomit?
  • edited December 2010
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    If you wind up liking him, invite him to view your vast collection of Telltale games. He'll have an excuse to come over all the time! ;)

Well yes I could do that, unfortunately he doesn´t seem to be the "game- player" type.
    He has more interest in books and stuff like that. But I´ll see where it leads.
This discussion has been closed.