The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Retro does not understand!

Why would TomP make cake, but not eat it?!

Retro confused...:confused:

Look at eat! It's just so gosh darned lovely. I can't bring myself to eat it!
  • edited December 2011
    Lucky dog. I've still got four days of work to go... and that last day will be hellish because of all the traveling in the night.
    At least you have a vacation ... I'm lucky they've changed next year's duty service schedule or else I'd be on duty on New Year's Day ...
  • edited December 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Look at eat! It's just so gosh darned lovely. I can't bring myself to eat it!

I eat cake for you! :D
  • edited December 2011
    I eat cake for you! :D
    shock.jpg
    What?! No! NEVER! NEVERNEVERNEVER!

iStock_AngryCat425x282.jpg
    HISS! HISS! HIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!
  • edited December 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    If you're not wiping at all then are you walking about with a dripping wet arsehole?

For the record, I believe that ones ability to jet stream a soiled anus clean of all the offending chunks of clingers, clangers and indeed the dreaded clusters is largely dependant upon the velocity of said jet stream. If you want to drive, then sure; a Skoda will do the job but a Ferrari will do the same job quicker and with class!

One can accurately describe the difference between a high velocity jet stream and a low velocity jet stream. Basically it's the same difference that's exists between a fire hose and a sink tap; one method puts the metaphorical flames to an end and the other leaves your stinky ashes burning.

As for your concern regarding drying ... um, use toilet tissue. No, that negates the need to use a bidet in the first place! Hmmmm...

... install a hand-dryer low down to the ground and pointing upside down, yeah?
  • edited December 2011
    9524_1168733456120_1161450649_30470238_7398579_n.jpg

egg jug

Also, I made what could essentially be the portal cake with slight alterations.

7519_1177044783898_1161450649_30490403_5216530_n.jpg

Remember, the proper frosting is a stabilized whipped cream, not a buttercream.
  • edited December 2011
    Also, I made this.

87156726.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    We live in a sad age. Imperialism, totalitarianism, perestroika... 20th century Russia had its share of problems, but at least they had an ideology. Russia today has nothing.
  • edited December 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    clingers, clangers and indeed the dreaded clusters

I laughed so so much.

Let it be known, Davies and I are this forums foremost poo joke aficionados.
  • edited December 2011
    So I just learned that The Adventures of Tintin that's coming out this Wednesday was, essentially, made using Kinect technology. Who know you can use that to Motion Capture an entire film?
  • edited December 2011
    I laughed so so much.

Let it be known, Davies and I are this forums foremost poo joke aficionados.

THAT explains why I find you two so grating sometimes.
  • edited December 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    So I just learned that The Adventures of Tintin that's coming out this Wednesday was, essentially, made using Kinect technology. Who know you can use that to Motion Capture an entire film?

...Why not shoot live action at that point and leave uncanny valley out of it?
  • edited December 2011

Getting abuse from a brony, I guess it's finally time to throw myself in the river.
  • edited December 2011
    That was incredibly haunting.
  • edited December 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    Calling it "Kinect technology" is, at the very least, somewhat disingenuous.
  • edited December 2011
    coolsome wrote: »

Leader dies in North Korea. ^

Leader dies in the US. "Oh, Lincoln got shot? That's a darned shame. Would you like some more cake?"
  • edited December 2011

It's kinda like old timey Greece where people would be pretty much be ordered to go out into the streets and "lament" for the deaths of government figures and state heroes..

As one youtuber quite aptly put it

"I'm actually glad they're fake crying... it shows they never really liked him"
  • edited December 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    For the record, I believe that ones ability to jet stream a soiled anus clean of all the offending chunks of clingers, clangers and indeed the dreaded clusters is largely dependant upon the velocity of said jet stream. If you want to drive, then sure; a Skoda will do the job but a Ferrari will do the same job quicker and with class!

One can accurately describe the difference between a high velocity jet stream and a low velocity jet stream. Basically it's the same difference that's exists between a fire hose and a sink tap; one method puts the metaphorical flames to an end and the other leaves your stinky ashes burning.

As for your concern regarding drying ... um, use toilet tissue. No, that negates the need to use a bidet in the first place! Hmmmm...

... install a hand-dryer low down to the ground and pointing upside down, yeah?

For some cultures, like the Surinamese people, it's custom to just wash your behind regardless of whether or not you pre-wiped it. So I often first wipe my bunghole from the excess doodoo, and then wash my behind with a (jet)stream of water.

The issue of drying is solved when using a towel. You only need to dry the surface water anyway, not the water inside the hole. Heck, water between the cracks will dry up anyway, no need to deep-surface dry.
  • edited December 2011
    So my steam gift thing glitched. :/
    Any suggestions?

ZBE5Ll.png
  • edited December 2011
    Any suggestions?

Jsut wait it out, mine was playing silly beggars for a while as well. It's a known issue and they be working on it at Valve Towers.
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, bless their Valvey hearts.
  • edited December 2011
    Any suggestions?

ZBE5Ll.png

Dont worry, youll get your 33% off any valve game coupon eventually.
  • edited December 2011
    One of the best Christmas Songs I've ever heard!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5141-Santa-and-Me

We need a thread for best christmas songs!

Mods.. on the double! :D
  • edited December 2011

Aw, I love you too.

P.S. I also find myself grating and I have to be me 24/7! Consider yourself lucky.
  • edited December 2011
    Spent five hours in the gym today exercising off all the Christmas dining from yesterday.
  • edited December 2011
    You know, I actually think The Old Republic has broken other MMOs.

It could really be the World of Warcraft killer.

I think it actually may prove why the subscription model works, and why companies should not just abandon ship, or go the easier route of F2P.

Sure you can make more on microtransactions, but does that mean your game is really successful though?

I remember the last F2P I tried, and it really was just Pay-to-Win.
    It just was not fun, I was severly limited.
    The only people I saw floating around were these small but rich bunch of individuals that played together, and were just so freakin' powerful, they just sat there and talked.
    The game had become an overglorified chat room, with funky premium avatars.

I'd hate it if I ever made a game, and it turned into that monstrosity!

The core game has to be interesting and fun, or else its not really a game.
    At least for the people who don't have large wads of cash to pay for it.

I didn't even get a good taste of the stuff on offer, I was literally in rags. A pauper.
    I just couldn't play for longer than a day.
    And that sort of design will shoot that company in the foot one day.
  • edited December 2011
    Saying something intelligent about video games? Do you even know which thread you're in?
  • edited December 2011
    Getting abuse from a brony, I guess it's finally time to throw myself in the river.

Don't do it, you have so much to live for! Like... *thinks*
  • edited December 2011
    sometimes i sit and wonder

what would doodo do?
  • edited December 2011
    Talk about sex and aliens?
  • edited December 2011
    Talk about sex with aliens?
    Fixed that for you.

EDIT: Speaking of sex with aliens, let's see what DragonBall Z's been up to.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey mods with your mod checking mod powers of mod who has the record of longest same icon on the forums.

blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png
  • edited December 2011
    Hey mods with your mod checking mod powers of mod who has the record of longest same icon on the forums.

blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png blanktn.png blanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.pngblanktn.png

That last bit was extremely confusing. I see now what you did there though.
  • edited December 2011

Someone who signed up on week 1 and posted twice?

I'm happy I get 2 days off for christmas this year. woo.
  • edited December 2011
    Good news Cena called Kane out and when Kane came out they fought and Kane choked Cena into near unconciousness.
  • edited December 2011
    Good news Cena called Kane out and when Kane came out they fought and Kane choked Cena into near unconciousness.

Take that for making The Marine!...oh wait, they've both been in crappy movies. I'm going to go watch Suburban Commando.... Okay, you know what? Wrestlers shouldn't make movies...Predator aside(maybe even Demotilion Man)... okay Jesse Ventura aside, wrestlers shouldn't act in movies.
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone can cook.

i can't even imagine how that can be
This discussion has been closed.