The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited January 2012
    YTJz7.gif

AngrySpider.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Spent my Sunday in work doing my mandatory annual security and corporate espionage training, then came home stood on the scales and realised that since stopping smoking I am now fat. Wunderbar!
  • edited January 2012
    Glad I could help enrage you, Tennypoo.

MADE my night, Pants. MADE. Text-to-speech must have been mad at me yesterday. X__X
  • edited January 2012
    I need blu rays!
  • edited January 2012
    Man, either my skill has increased recently, or many Gamers have become softies!

(Heck! I'm not even that skilled! I still can't get far in Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, and I'm still stuck in Wily's fortress in Megaman 2's Hard Mode)

I guess I must be exposing myself to harder games one way or another.
  • edited January 2012
    Dashing and Comrade, you two have officially made my night. Thanks.
    Wait, we made your night? Are you sure it wasn't the lack of sunlight?
  • edited January 2012
    Activate Timewarp:

FSSSSHHHWWOOOOOAAAARRRRPPPPP!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Wait, we made your night? Are you sure it wasn't the lack of sunlight?

View for response.
  • edited January 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    I need blu rays!

bluerays.jpg

There ye got 'em!
  • edited January 2012
    Rossiya Rodina can save EVERYONE, Tovarish! They beat the Nazis. They can do ANYTHING.
  • edited January 2012
    Rossiya Rodina can save EVERYONE, Tovarish! They beat the Nazis. They can do ANYTHING.

Except be subtle about what they do, apparently.

Still, I applaud you, Comrade.
  • edited January 2012
    Except be subtle about what they do, apparently.

Still, I applaud you, Comrade.

Subtlety is a bourgeois capitalist lie, comrade. Tread carefully.
  • edited January 2012
    I must try to find a way to get the Xbox 360 back!

(You see everytime a Forza game comes out, my 360 suddenly comes into the posession of my older brother and father. Which I wouldn't mind, except they change the ENTIRE setup. My Dad insists on using 'his' xbox, and the old 20gb hard drive for their games, which is just too much hassle to change over. Especially since I am always the one who has to change it back again whenever they want to play! >: /)

I guess I'll have to wait for a few months before I'll get the 360 back...
  • edited January 2012
    What if Kim Jong Un is planing on kidnapping me and turning me into a weapon of pure destruction!
  • edited January 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    What if Kim Jong Un is planing on kidnapping me and turning me into a weapon of pure destruction!

mdXAB.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    It's official, God just loves Brady more.

...or maybe it's skill. Would that make me an atheist or just intelligent?....or is that redundant? The world is full of questions.

(rhetorical questions for the sake of humour)
  • edited January 2012
    The Blind Wizard is Josh. Your blog alias for my posts will be the Medieval Mace Lady or something.

Nah, maces are too straightforward for me. I'll be a spy instead and fight with whispered secrets and written words. Mabe a camera. No, scratch that. I hate cameras.

Or a ninja. Ninjas are cool, right?
  • edited January 2012
    Between SOPA, PIPA, and now ACTA....

...I'm convinced corporations is trying to just destroy the internet and set us back to the days before AOL. All for the sake of copyright protection!

Hey, maybe if they are successful, movie theaters will go back to having film reel projections! After all, it's easier to pirate digital versions of films, especially when you don't have a projectionist inside the booth after you've unlocked the had drive with a USB key.

Oh, or maybe, just maybe, property cost will be offset if you have a billboard on your land so that those corporations can use it to advertise their product, thereby reducing the rent on the land!

Wait... wait... then we'd have to deal with the increase of commercials in front of movies and in our TV shows, both on cable and on corporate approved streaming systems like Netflix and Hulu...
  • edited January 2012
    Nah, maces are too straightforward for me. I'll be a spy instead and fight with whispered secrets and written words. Mabe a camera. No, scratch that. I hate cameras.

Or a ninja. Ninjas are cool, right?

A ninja is fine, too.
  • edited January 2012
    A ninja is fine, too.

Awesome.
  • edited January 2012
    And now I just learned of the EEA... a bill that will strip any US citizen of their citizenship if they are declaired an enemy of the state...

...and instead of being sent to jail, they are deported to parts unknown.:rolleyes:

I give up. Someone just shoot me.
  • edited January 2012
    Zeek wrote: »

Sounds like they will.
  • edited January 2012
    And now I just learned of the EEA... a bill that will strip any US citizen of their citizenship if they are declaired an enemy of the state...

...and instead of being sent to jail, they are deported to parts unknown.:rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa-47veNRoyl295vBGZPiSUk-E1b73tBx-HkYIktNVS7_j81ey

Can do!
  • edited January 2012
    Between SOPA, PIPA, and now ACTA....

...I'm convinced corporations is trying to just destroy the internet and set us back to the days before AOL. All for the sake of copyright protection!

Hey, maybe if they are successful, movie theaters will go back to having film reel projections! After all, it's easier to pirate digital versions of films, especially when you don't have a projectionist inside the booth after you've unlocked the had drive with a USB key.

Oh, or maybe, just maybe, property cost will be offset if you have a billboard on your land so that those corporations can use it to advertise their product, thereby reducing the rent on the land!

Wait... wait... then we'd have to deal with the increase of commercials in front of movies and in our TV shows, both on cable and on corporate approved streaming systems like Netflix and Hulu...

We could just put a ban on video recording devices and music recording devices, and only allow for live stage plays and performances.
  • edited January 2012
    Heh. My older brother has been watching conspiracy videos, and he's going a little nutty! XD

But with SOPA/PIPA/ACTA, maybe the conspiratists are right. Maybe there is some sort of major global conspiracy going one.

We have already become cogs in the Capitalist machine, Pawns on the global chessboard of the 1%.
    Unless we can flip the table on all of this, then the future looks grim indeed.
  • edited January 2012
    Heh. My older brother has been watching conspiracy videos, and he's going a little nutty! XD

But with SOPA/PIPA/ACTA, maybe the conspiratists are right. Maybe there is some sort of major global conspiracy going one.

We have already become cogs in the Capitalist machine, Pawns on the global chessboard of the 1%.
    Unless we can flip the table on all of this, then the future looks grim indeed.

I keep saying: the only way we can come out ahead in all this is to overthrow those fuckers. It's literally the only thing I can think of that would work.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2012

No, no, no. You must shtop itttt! Conspiracy stuff makes your brain soft and gooey. Those vids employ a veritable form of indoctrination, and it's hard to escape if you haven't learned how to properly research things. Damn, I even had to get my own mother off THAT drug.

The only thing that's good with SOPA - it's all very apparent. Who opposes it, who's against it and why, it's all very visible to the interested. A conspiracy, after all, goes on in secret. ;)
  • edited January 2012
    No, no, no. You must shtop itttt! Conspiracy stuff makes your brain soft and gooey. Those vids employ a veritable form of indoctrination, and it's hard to escape if you haven't learned how to properly research things. Damn, I even had to get my own mother off THAT drug.

The only thing that's good with SOPA - it's all very apparent. Who opposes it, who's against it and why, it's all very visible to the interested. A conspiracy, after all, goes on in secret. ;)

HAHA! Well I wouldn't worry about it so much, my older brother is an idiot! XD

I need to get a new guitar.
    The one I currently have is ok, but its just too heavy to feel comfortable.
    And the other one I got from my friend is decent, but doesn't have a good sound.
    (And loses its tuning a lot! >:/)

Shame I need the money for a computer though.

EDIT: At least I have the Keytar to fiddle around with in the meantime! :D
  • edited January 2012
    I got bored so I declared war on Scientology. Can you believe those assholes didn't have me on any of the publicly available enemy lists? The nerve!
    edited January 2012
    You go do your thing, Comrade. We're all with you.
  • edited January 2012
    Is that sarcasm I detect?
    edited January 2012
    Absolutely not. Scientology isn't exactly my favorite brain wash laundromat company.
  • edited January 2012
    That's true. I really was kind of shocked that I didn't make an enemy list under any of my screen names. You should see the stuff I've said about Scientology and the stuff I've posted relating to their leaked papers. I even played a part in getting their building permit denied for a center in my county. I was upset not to be on their lists, so I'm rectifying the matter.
  • edited January 2012
    Kane vs Zack Rider tonight in a falls count anywhere match. And if Cena trys to get involved Zack Rider will never ever get a shot at the US title.
  • edited January 2012
    BREAKING NEWS!!

CM Punk challenged John Laurinaitis to a match tonight and he accepted!
  • edited January 2012

I dunno, I wouldn't mind if they deported me to Italy. Lovely place and great food. I've always been meaning to get back there.
  • edited January 2012
    I remember when I had a bout with Laurinaitis....or at least that's what I told my boss. ha ha haaaaaa.... okay, I got nothing.
    ...and I can't take life anymore *jumps out open window*
  • edited January 2012
    True, do you get to choose where you get deported to?

And what country would accept you, being an "enemy of the state" and all? And I'm sure the U.S. would confiscate all your assets, so you'd have to go on their welfare program, too. They'd probably just deport you right back.

Deportation Ping-Pong.
  • edited January 2012
    Johro wrote: »
    I remember when I had a bout with Laurinaitis....or at least that's what I told my boss. ha ha haaaaaa.... okay, I got nothing.
    ...and I can't take life anymore *jumps out open window*

The memorial service will be held on Sunday. All friends and family are invited to attend.

And no, that wasn't sarcasm. I find it in bad taste to speak ill of the deceased.
This discussion has been closed.