Comments

• edited November 2011
    The regular price on PSN is $29.99.
  • edited November 2011

And in Europe?, 29,99€ EUR?.

Thanks.
  • edited November 2011
    is there any updated news on the xbox360 version in Europe yet??
  • edited November 2011

Thanks.

And in Europe, 25€?
  • edited November 2011
    Oh man were only 4 days away, I can't wait! :D
  • edited November 2011
    During this few days i have been to this site i seen many enthuastic fans and youths of all ages appreciate a dream among a movie and a book and now a videogame.

I was greeted here warmly and felt a sense of place among dinosaur lovers i have never experienced,it showed me truly how much Jurassic park has touched people over the years and continues to do so.

So many people mentioned the books i had spent the last few days listening to the john hammond recordings of the Tresspasser game as wel as reading the different history in the books,I can see truly that the books were a more grim look of the franchise.

I can understand now that Steven Speilberg was trying to teach a notion and a lesson in the movie that could appeal a understanding to anyone who saw it

But one thing has always these few days apssed my mind,i was always curious as to the thoughts of John hammond did he ever feel as though he opened pandoras box...
  • edited November 2011
    The PSN price in Europe will be 29.99€. Sorry, we don't have an official release date for the European PSN release just yet. It's in the approval process with Sony, though, and we don't foresee any issues with it.

I'll update you guys as soon as I have more concrete info on the release date.
  • edited November 2011
    4 more days left :)
  • edited November 2011
    What price will it be on the UK PS Store?
  • edited November 2011
    My guess would be £24.99 but wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be £29.99
  • edited November 2011
    Are we going to be able to download the game at midnight? Or will we have to wait until at least morning?
  • edited November 2011
    I'll get an answer to the UK PSN question as soon as I can on Monday.

Right now, the Steam version is set to unlock at approximately 10am PST on the 15'th. I'm not sure when it will be up on PSN in the US, but they usually get their releases up some time in the afternoon PST. With the digital version on our site, we don't have a set time yet, but it will be ASAP on the 15'th.
  • edited November 2011
    3 more days left!
  • edited November 2011
    With the digital version on our site, we don't have a set time yet, but it will be ASAP on the 15'th.

Wonderfull, if you release the game at 00.00 PST, i can download the game when i wake up :D I'm from italy, just 8 hours after you ^^
  • edited November 2011
    ok our countdown clocks here on the forum and on steam both are now reading one day left. any perdictions as to what we will first see? perhaps in the opening sequence?
  • edited November 2011
    What if instead it comes...two days before the day after tomorrow?
  • edited November 2011
    Do we still have a regular PC price (not for the deluxe version but for the normal one)?
  • edited November 2011
    What if instead it comes...two days before the day after tomorrow?

... Oh my god!!! Thats TODAY!!!

(very nice reference.)
  • edited November 2011
    Only 2 more days!!! Wonder if Gamestop will release JP:TG during the midnight launch event for Assassins Creed and Halo as well
  • edited November 2011
    Sinncrow wrote: »
    Only 2 more days!!! Wonder if Gamestop will release JP:TG during the midnight launch event for Assassins Creed and Halo as well

Doubtful.
  • edited November 2011
    I hope it releases at midnight. Any word on that yet?
  • edited November 2011
    Please release midnight on Monday, or in the afternoon on Tuesday. Bloody school and work has my hours jammed :(
  • edited November 2011
    yea i was hoping that my self. although im on the east coast so ill let it download while im at school and then it should be ready when i get home... i have a bad feeling it releases at 8 am PST
  • edited November 2011
    need. a. damn. time. machine!
  • edited November 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    need. a. damn. time. machine!

perhaps we should ask alan and sean if we could use theirs? i mean they did use it for that back to the future promo and all....
  • edited November 2011
    2 more days left!
  • edited November 2011
    2 more days left!

1 day left over here!

12 AM, guess it's time to sleep.
  • edited November 2011
    Won't be released on a midnight. This is TellTale after all. They don't work that late. :p
  • edited November 2011
    Won't be released on a midnight. This is TellTale after all. They don't work that late. :p

They should just have a switch set to turn on, or have it on a timer to have the servers "unlocked" at midnight.
  • edited November 2011
    They should just have a switch set to turn on, or have it on a timer to have the servers "unlocked" at midnight.

Great idea in theory, but if something went wrong with the servers or something kept the game from running, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it until they got to the office.
  • edited November 2011
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    Do we still have a regular PC price (not for the deluxe version but for the normal one)?

If Steam is anything to go by the regular edition will be $29.99 USD but that's by no means an official confirmation.
  • edited November 2011
    Great idea in theory, but if something went wrong with the servers or something kept the game from running, you wouldn't be able to do anything about it until they got to the office.
    Have a small group stay overnight, pay them overtime.
  • edited November 2011
    I don't see why it can't be released today, at least the first episode. It's only a day early :/
  • edited November 2011
    So, we aren't getting JP this week (psn Europe), right??
  • edited November 2011
    its released in europe same time as in the US as im in the uk and release date for me is tomorrow as far as i know!
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    its released in europe same time as in the US as im in the uk and release date for me is tomorrow as far as i know!

Yeah for us two in the UK I think release will be November 15th Tuesday 6am.
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »

Are you talking about the EU PSN release or PC?

They've said on the PS3 EU Blog that it will be released on the 23rd November but that the date could change. We've had no official word from Telltale yet. Come on guys, you must have some news. :)
  • edited November 2011
    WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK ON NOV.15th

Telltale Games will unlock Jurassic Park: The Game during office hours.

office hours at Telltale will be about
    PST (Pacific Standard Time) 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
    CAN: British Columbia, Yukon, North-West Terretories
    US: California, Oregon, Nevada....

for every other major timezone this would mean:

CST (Central Standard Time): 11.00 AM - 7.00 PM
    CR: Isla Nublar

EST (Eastern Standard Time): 12.00 PM - 8.00 PM
    CAN: Ontario, Quebec...
    JAM
    CUB
    PAN
    US: Conneticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New York, Washington DC....

UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)/GMT: 5.00 PM - 1.00 AM (Nov 16th)
    POR
    IRE
    UK

CET (Central European Time): 6.00 PM - 2.00 AM (Nov 16th)
    AUT
    ESP
    FRA
    GER
    ITA
    POL
    CZK
    HUN

DTG (Delta): 9.00 PM - 5.00 AM (Nov 16th)
    ASE
    OMA
    RUS: Moscow, St. Petersburg...
    VAE

CNST (China Standard Time): Nov. 16th 1.00 AM - 9.00 AM
    AUS: Western Australia
    CHI
    MON
    THA
    VIE

JST (Japan/Korea Standard Time): Nov. 16th 2.00 AM - 10.00 AM
    JPN
    KP
    KR

AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time): Nov. 16th 3.00 AM - 11.00 AM
    AUS: Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria...
    RUS: Sacha, Amur...

didn't find your time zone and country? take a look here!
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks for that Tope!

Bloody hell, 12 pm to 8 pm? I'm gonna ring Miami Beach and call in sick.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Thanks tope, that clears up a lot.

I would really like to add some sound advice for every TTG newbie around here:

1.) Please have PATIENCE tomorrow. TTG wants to have this out as badly as you do, promise.

2.) Keep your "when's it out?" posts restricted to a minimum. Admins normally don't show up much in the forums on release days and won't answer; and moderators have_no_clue at what exact time it will be out.

3.) Don't hit F5 on your games page every other second because it just slows the forum down, accomplishing little else. In more cases than not, the forum will be offline for 30-45 minutes during the episode upload, so that is enough of a sign for the impending release.

4.) Don't make new threads that consist of nothing but the waiting. If you just plain have to get your impatience across SOMEHOW, use the release date info thread (yes, this one).

5.) Don't try to fool other community members into thinking that the game is already downloadable when it's not. The joke is so f*ng old and has never ever been funny. I expect we will have at least two photoshopped "game page" pictures with the download links badly copy/pasted into them as release "proof" by our repeat offending community court jesters, so look out for those.
This discussion has been closed.