Jurassic Park Release date information/discussions

Comments

• edited November 2011
    is it only the 14th in the US as it's the 15th here in the uk
  • edited November 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    Guten Morgen... Tja wir Mitteleuropäer haben den kleinen Nachteil, 8 Stunden voraus zu sein :)
    Good morning... We central europeans do have the handicap of being 8 hours ahead :)

Buongiorno... Noi dell'europa centrale abbiamo l'handicap di essere 8 ore avanti :)
    Good morning... We central europeans do have the handicap of being 8 hours ahead :)
  • edited November 2011
    i'm really sorry for my poor english!
    I only want to know why it isn't possible to download the game yet?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Because it's midnight in California. The day has just started for them, no one is in the office right now. You will have to wait between 9 and 18 more hours before the game is uploaded.
  • edited November 2011
    aww bummer im going to working 14 hr shifts then and obviously in bed for the rest of the time, patience never was one of my strong points
  • edited November 2011
    So is not edition this game on PC? :O :(
  • edited November 2011
    yes but its not downloadable for another few hours at least
  • edited November 2011
    Can I play Jurrasic park:the game on the PC tommorow?
  • edited November 2011
    you should be able to buy and download it yes but what time it will be available is still unclear
  • edited November 2011
    Aha I am understand, thanks. And have you any link for download ?
  • edited November 2011
    I love the excited people.
    It's a pleasure for us waiting this game. Don't forget!
    edited November 2011
    Lifo wrote: »
    Aha I am understand, thanks. And have you any link for download ?

They will appear in your "your games page" (upper right, joystick symbol) if you bought the Deluxe Edition, as soon as the episode upload is complete.
  • edited November 2011
    It says steam will release for 1pm est for east coasters. So California has a 4 hour difference so just figure that out.
  • edited November 2011
    wish telltale would but up a download clock so we know exactly when its out like Startrek online did!
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    wish telltale would but up a download clock so we know exactly when its out like Startrek online did!

The problem with that is that they themselves don't know exactly when the game will be released. Oh they'll have a time that they wish to get it out by but problems have happened in the past which has caused the release to be much later in the day than they wanted. And so they aren't beholden to a particular time they don't tell us one.
  • edited November 2011
    STO had that problem but it wasnt really a problem they just had a load of flamers which were easily dealt with
  • edited November 2011
    It's already 12.pm!
    fuuuuuu121.jpg
    edited November 2011
    No, it's 4 in the morning. Set your European clocks to PST today, please.
  • edited November 2011
    So I woke up to bloody nothing, and school starts in 5 minutes.

Gaaah!
  • edited November 2011
    Oh well, I'll be the last one to experience JP, after I'm released from school that is. Miami Beach has no jobs for me today, what a relief.
  • edited November 2011
    why did I make the time zone comparison when nobody cares about reading more than just the last post in a thread?

so to CLEAR things up the LAST TIME:

Telltale's office opens in exactly 4 hours!
    so just watch the clock on your computer and add 4 hours (it doesn't matter which timezone you are)

BUT: this is when the office of TTG opens. it's when they start to work for today. so the earliest possible release HOUR would start in 4 hours.
    as a full office day lasts till 5.00 PM local time at TTG this means:
    Jurassic Park: The Game should be downloadable between 4 and 12 hours from NOW on!

And don't forget: you'll also receive an email, when your link is online!

I hope it's now clear to everyone here.

PS: for playstation users: it depends when your local PSN is being updated when you get access to the game. here in austria and germany this usually happens during wednesday.
  • edited November 2011
    its like this every release day.. People getting angry because the do not understand or just forget about time zones..
  • edited November 2011
    OMG TELLTALE Y U NO RELEASE GAYME I SUE U FOR MILLION DORRAR, U SUK

It's like timezones are invisible.
  • edited November 2011
    Oooh. I can't wait. I just wish I had no school today, and it would poof to 11:00 right now...

Every since I've been watching Jurassic Pak (Before I even turned 1) I've been obsessed. NEED THIS GAME. NAO.
  • edited November 2011
    So me being here in Oklahoma, what time will the download be available to me? I see it says the game is in my games but I cannot click on anything as of yet. Just checking guys.
    edited November 2011
    No one knows when exactly you will be able to download, but all players around the world will get to download at the exact same time during TTG's business hours.

All anyone can say right now is:
    A minimum of two hours and a maximum of eleven hours to go until release.
  • edited November 2011
    OMG TELLTALE Y U NO RELEASE GAYME I SUE U FOR MILLION DORRAR, U SUK

It's like timezones are invisible.

HA, i actually lolled
  • edited November 2011
    I'm extremely excited for this game, and can't thank telltale enough for taking on such an awesome story.
  • edited November 2011
    Hi, guys! I am from Russia and JP is not available in my country in Steam Store =(. Can you tell me, what's the reason of it? Maybe it'll be available in future?
  • edited November 2011
    NFS RACER wrote: »
    Hi, guys! I am from Russia and JP is not available in my country in Steam Store =(. Can you tell me, what's the reason of it? Maybe it'll be available in future?

Time zones. It's only 7AM where TT's office is located. It will be between 2 and 10 hours before the game is launched.
  • edited November 2011
    To expedite the release and/or cause heart attacks/spontaneous combustions; might I suggest typing with really big text to make people think for a split second that the game has been released. For more information on really big text please visit here.
  • edited November 2011
    Hey! Im from Belgium:D
    it's 5.17pm local time here right now..
    does someone has any idea how long
    it could possibly take for the game to be released??:confused:
    I'm want it sooo badly.. come on telltale!

Trevor xp
  • edited November 2011
    Ah release day. Such a...special time for the forums...
  • edited November 2011
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/201830/

Here on Steam is ...

Available: 15 November 2011

This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours

: )
  • edited November 2011
    Where is my game?
  • edited November 2011
    fawker wrote: »
    Where is my game?

Okay, you got me. I stole yours and sold it on ebay.
  • edited November 2011
    Merging this thread with the discussion ones. Please read before posting. It will be between 1 to 9 hours before the game is released. This is due to TT being in the PST time zone. Thank you.
  • edited November 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    Okay, you got me. I stole yours and sold it on ebay.

So that's where my copy came from... I'd give it back but I already sold it on craigslist for $100 and a lift to Tijuana.
  • edited November 2011
    I still don't get why it is still not possible to BUY the regular version - since the release date should be the same as for the deluxe version. I still don't have a price for the regular version so I don't even know if it is worth the wait - hence if the price is to high for me.
  • edited November 2011
    ok its 12 p.m est no download link yet, hopefully it will be there in a couple hours or so:(;)
This discussion has been closed.