Jurassic Park Release date information/discussions

1484950515254»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    No offense but can take your little jp forum rpg to privare messages and leave this thread open for RELEASE INFo/questions

Thanks
  • edited November 2011
    groucho983 wrote: »
    *Groucho983 moves slowly toward the bushes. There's a lot of noise but nothing he can hear specifically. Once he gets tot he edge of the clearing, he exhales to calm himself. Before he can move a palm frond, he is trampled by a large mass of people carrying pitchforks and screaming about nothing in particular. A moment passes before Groucho gets up and dusts himself off*

The Telltale Forums getting a bit heat...

*He stares upward at a 13 foot tall T-Rex. He stiffens like a board*

...ted...

My my... what the...*seeing the people with pitchforks screaming shoots a couple of shells, just to make things quiter... but then notices that the shot attracted the attenctions of a 13 foot-tall hungry and generally pissed off T-Rex...*

Crap....
  • edited November 2011
    Reznor2112 wrote: »
    No offense but can take your little jp forum rpf to privare messages and leave this thread open for RELEASE INFo/questions

Thanks

Roger that... sorry
  • edited November 2011
    Reznor2112 wrote: »
    No offense but can take your little jp forum rpg to privare messages and leave this thread open for RELEASE INFo/questions

Thanks

That's a very convincing Rex Suit you got there.
  • edited November 2011
    what time today does Jurassic Park the game comes out because i preorder it and so far no download link help!
This discussion has been closed.