[WD] Can't Play EP2 on PlayStation [RESOLVED - restart the game]

Comments

• edited June 2012
    It better work or I am going to eat someones face off.
  • edited June 2012
    Well, friends, it was nice being with you guys. I'm gonna go download that patch, but I'll stay on here for a little longer.
  • edited June 2012
    I wouldn't call myself a jerk. I would say, a realist. Lol, jk, I'm a jerk.

agreed, I find whining helps and gives me something to do :D
  • edited June 2012
    We can totally hit 25 by the end of the day without even trying. Makes me proud I've been here since there were only 3.

F 25 Ive been on this forum for about an hour (I know get a life right? lol) and seen it grow from 11 to 25 so I bet it can go to at least a 100 if not 200!especially sinces its getting towards the evening and people that worked all day and are expecting this game to work when they get home are gonna be pisssssseddddd!!

The bigger the thread the more the pressure and hopefully a sooner and more detailed update on the problem, idk well see
  • edited June 2012
    It better work or I am going to eat someones face off.

Did you smoke some bath salts?
  • edited June 2012
    Guess whose actually playing Episode 2? THIS GUY <
  • edited June 2012
    It's okay everyone. We won. We won...
  • edited June 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    Sony just pushed an update and I was able to confirm that Episode 2 is launching just fine now. You'll need to restart the game, but it will prompt you to download version 1.01 automatically. Please let us know if you're still having any issue with it.

Thank you so much for your patience with this!

A release date for EU would be nice. Broken release gets fixed within hours and we're left with "ASAP" for the forseeable future.
  • edited June 2012
    its working for me, hope its working for everyone else and lets all enjoy this game after the long wait we all had :D
  • edited June 2012
    this shit better work. i don't wanna waste another blunt just to find out it doesn't.
  • edited June 2012
    Sony just pushed an update and I was able to confirm that Episode 2 is launching just fine now. You'll need to restart the game, but it will prompt you to download version 1.01 automatically. Please let us know if you're still having any issue with it.

Thanks for working on it.
  • edited June 2012
    Jessabeth wrote: »
    Is that not a caring act? Fixing something you realize you've messed up?
    If not, do feel free to let me know what that is.

I've never said it's not ok to be upset. I'm just one who says that spewing such anger over the forums isn't going to help anyone, including you. *shrugs*

Ummmm, I think it will probably help to make sure telltale doesn't screw up the next episodes release when it comes out in November.

FWIW Telltale, I loved episode one, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series, but please listen to your fans/customers and let us know what's going on. This was my first TT game, and I've been less than impressed. Not saying I won't ever buy another one of your games, but I'm damn sure it won't be at release or at full price
  • edited June 2012
    Works for me
  • edited June 2012

Tested, and I can personally confirm that it's working just fine. Thanks for resolving the situation in a timely manner(e.g. Not after the weekend)! XD
  • edited June 2012
    I LOVE YOU ALL! IT'S BEEN A GOOD TWO HOURS!! *tears*
  • edited June 2012
    this shit better work. I don't wanna waste another blunt just to find out it doesn't.

its never a waste. Watch your mouth :)
  • edited June 2012
    I formally take back my complaints and acknowledge my baseless fear..Telltale comes through with the save. You guys rock!
  • edited June 2012
    It works it works! I'll miss you guys so much, come back and visit for the episode 3 adventure in 3 months ;)
  • edited June 2012
    Yayy now i don't have to star in a new taping of Bumfights when i get drunk tonight, thanks Telltale!
  • edited June 2012

So how did you get chosen to be the deliverer of good news?
  • edited June 2012
    we never got to 25 pages :'( *sheds tear*
  • edited June 2012
    Ah, glad to hear it's working for everyone. Unfortunately I waited all day to download it before I went somewhere without internet access hoping to play it, and now I can't download the patch. Bummed out, but like I said, glad it's at least working now...
  • edited June 2012
    I promise i will be here for the 3rd episode! I will be here to complain and bitch and moan with all of you!
  • edited June 2012
    I was just checking the forums to report my issue with episode 2 and it looks like I was late to the party. Really, really late. XD Oh well, there's already a patch up! Thanks for taking care of the problem so quickly, Telltale folks!
  • edited June 2012
    I LOVE YOU ALL! IT'S BEEN A GOOD TWO HOURS!! *tears*

Ditto. I'm gunna go smoke the very last of my weed now and go on a magical adventure with zombies. Later forum folks!
  • edited June 2012
    I promise i will be here for the 3rd episode! I will be here to complain and bitch and moan with all of you!

Now THATS caring <3
  • edited June 2012
    Hell Yeahs!!1ts okay Telltale im sorry for all the mean things i said
  • edited June 2012
    I love how all the people previously bitching and moaning have now spun on a fucking dime and are praising the devs like none other.

Regardless, I'm glad this was resolved quickly, and thank you for your efforts, Telltale.
  • edited June 2012
    Someone had to do it.
  • edited June 2012

thank you ^_^ it's working now ^_^
  • edited June 2012
    yaaa the patch is rdy ,good work ttg. indeed lol
  • edited June 2012
    Can't wait for you guys to see what the team has been working on! Enjoy!
  • edited June 2012
    Updated, and fixed, no uninstall necessary. Thanks for the quick work and putting up with the whining in here.
  • edited June 2012
    Someone had to do it.

Absolutely love it.
  • edited June 2012
    Backlace wrote: »
    I love how all the people previously bitching and moaning have now spun on a fucking dime and are praising the devs like none other.

Regardless, I'm glad this was resolved quickly, and thank you for your efforts, Telltale.

Haha, I was just thinking this myself. Also, contributing this post to edge toward or over the 25 page point!
  • edited June 2012
    Now I have to go play the game?! THIS IS BULLSHIT, TELLTALE! You pull me into this damn forum, get me drunk, then expect me to play the game?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
  • edited June 2012
    No praise B im still irked.
  • edited June 2012
    GreenBoy wrote: »
    dude i tried typing "the walking dead" " TWD"....etc in the search but i could not find anything...

They must've taken it down then and I'm I girl.
  • edited June 2012
    I must be here until we reach 25! I SAID I WOULD BE HERE UNTIL 25!
  • edited June 2012
    Its been an honor and a privilege to serve with you all, going to go play this game now.
This discussion has been closed.