Season Two DVD, Soundtrack, Case File

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    I like it when the two numbered Chris guys duke it out.
  • edited July 2008
    My money is on the lower number, he has fashionable x's. *nod nod*

My casefile from season one is in the dvd case except the magnet, which hangs out with all the doctor who magnets on our ridiculously tiny fridge.. awwww. It's being menaced by a dalek but we all know who would win. Go Hypnobear!
  • edited July 2008
    I tried to order the Season 2 DVD and there is no option for the UK any more for country. Did we do something make you americans upset? :)
  • edited July 2008
    I tried to order the Season 2 DVD and there is no option for the UK any more for country. Did we do something make you americans upset? :)

UK=Great Britain
  • edited July 2008
    Ordered: Case File, Tv Series and Season 2. A great bargain for £42 including shipping.
  • edited July 2008
    I would like to say thank you in getting the ordering system updated to also be able to handle tax. The tax charged seems to be pretty much right for Denmark. That should make the chances that the thing will spend a few months sitting in customs till someone takes a dare to open it and see if it contains a chemical weapon or bomb...little knowing that Max is a much larger threat.
  • edited July 2008
    Hey, I didn't check but is Wales still a seperate country according to the drop down menu? that always made me chuckle. I'm sure the Welsh would be most pleased to learn that they'd gained independence without actually trying heheh.

Evidently the American's don't approve of a "united" kingdom.. or maybe they don't like the kindom bit ... hehehe.. either way, it's under Great Britain, for everyone knows Britain is exceedingly great. least.. that's what the English keep telling me lol.
  • edited July 2008
    Hey, I didn't check but is Wales still a seperate country according to the drop down menu? that always made me chuckle. I'm sure the Welsh would be most pleased to learn that they'd gained independence without actually trying heheh.

Evidently the American's don't approve of a "united" kingdom.. or maybe they don't like the kindom bit ... hehehe.. either way, it's under Great Britain, for everyone knows Britain is exceedingly great. least.. that's what the English keep telling me lol.

wales is not a country it is a principality
  • edited July 2008
    patters wrote: »
    wales is not a country it is a principality

. <---- See that?
    That's the point. I just thought I'd point it out to you.
  • edited July 2008
    The United Kingdom thing is on my to-do list after a couple of other projects. It means making the country dropdown a lot more complicated than it is right now, codewise :)
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I like it when the two numbered Chris guys duke it out.

Hmm I don't quite follow your comment....:confused:
  • edited July 2008
    Chris23 wrote: »
    Hmm I don't quite follow your comment....:confused:
    You guys had a discussion going... and you're both named Chris... and you both have a number in your nickname. That's all I have to say.
  • edited July 2008
    This isn't a five. It's a unique S in the shape of a five.... okay, it's a five.
  • edited July 2008
    that's a 5? i thought it was a X!
  • edited July 2008
    I thought it was a 7... my goodness, my perceptions of the world have been shaken to the very core by this revelation (man, i'm in a bitchy mood today. I think I need a sandwich)
  • edited July 2008
    It's a shame that the goodies bundle doesn't have the poster signed. :( But nevertheless, all these goodies seem... irresistible. :D
  • edited July 2008
    dloeke wrote: »
    It's a shame that the goodies bundle doesn't have the poster signed. :( But nevertheless, all these goodies seem... irresistible. :D
    A staff member said they may add it on later (currently busy with Comic Con). Give it a few days and it may be there - its not like you have to buy it right now :)
  • edited July 2008
    backslash wrote: »
    A staff member said they may add it on later (currently busy with Comic Con). Give it a few days and it may be there - its not like you have to buy it right now :)

Hmm, thanks. You've got a point, although I was thinking "I have to buy it right now." :D I guess I'll wait for a few days and cross my fingers that they will give us an offer we can't refuse.
  • edited July 2008
    dloeke wrote: »
    You've got a point, although I was thinking "I have to buy it right now." :D
    Haha, that's what I'm like at the moment even though I know I'm not going to get the stuff any sooner
  • edited August 2008
    Thanks for adding the option of purchasing the goodies with a signed print, whoever was responsible! I appreciate it! :D
  • edited August 2008
    Why won't you take Maestro?

WHY?????????????????????????????????
  • edited August 2008
    Can I add a big thanks too please? Is it September yet?:p
  • edited August 2008
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but... Can I still get the DVD for free if I bought all the episodes separately? The store doesn't seem to be allowing me. :(
  • edited August 2008
    Kefky wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but... Can I still get the DVD for free if I bought all the episodes separately? The store doesn't seem to be allowing me. :(
    email telltale support, they should be able to help you,

her is the address support@telltalegames.com
  • edited August 2008
    Okay. Just figured somebody might be able to answer the question here.
    edited August 2008
    The answer is "yes." :)

The way to get your free disc if you bought the episodes individually is to write in to support@telltalegames.com, where someone will look up your individual orders to verify, and then create a cart for you which includes the free disc.
  • edited August 2008
    Cool, that's all I needed to know. Already sent the e-mail. :)
  • edited August 2008
    How do people fit the case file into the DVD case? Mine kinda fits, but the case bulges out because of the button when it's closed. One Rabbit. One Law.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah I took the button out, now it fits all nicely...
  • edited August 2008
    Mine has the button in it, but it is carefully positioned so that the button "lands" in a place in the DVD case that has enough space for it when closed. It was kind of hard to find at first, but I'm glad I did.
  • edited August 2008
    My case actually came a little warped (apparently due to heat during shipping), so putting the case file in the case to push the big dent out ended up working perfectly.
  • edited August 2008
    Some of you might be interested to see closeups of the new print and the soundtrack cover paintings on Steve's blog:

http://spudvisionblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/sam-and-max-x-two.html
  • edited August 2008
    no...no, we're not interested. why would we? we only buy this stuff, because we don't know what else to do with the money..:rolleyes:

sewiously though, nice images. i found the closeup of the soundtrack cover quite useful, since on the smaller images it looked almost as if you used a rendered image...
  • edited August 2008
    Woah woah woah! The season one case file is worth muchos bucks? Not that I bought it for such a reason you understand but it's nice to know. :)
    edited August 2008
    Oh man, the 205 item just came back from manufacturing.

soultrain.jpg
    (actual US currency included in photo for reference only -- your case file sadly won't include 96 cents in spare change.)
  • edited August 2008
    Oh wow, that's...that's nice.

What is it made of, by the way?
    edited August 2008
    Some sort of metal that is heavier and more real-feeling than I was expecting.
  • edited August 2008
    Awesome.
  • edited August 2008
    zozenka wrote: »
    Why won't you take Maestro?

WHY?????????????????????????????????

Just use Paypal when paying, they allow you to use a one time payment on Switch/Meastro, that's how I payed.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Oh man, the 205 item just came back from manufacturing.

(actual US currency included in photo for reference only -- your case file sadly won't include 96 cents in spare change.)

Nice! That item alone is worth the cost of the Case File for me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.