What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• So right now we're waiting for Glinda in one storyline, and I don't think we're waiting on the others, are we?

• Ah, okay.

Zyphon posted: »

Because they're different. His is only Walking Dead stuff, and mine is any kind of stories.

• edited February 2014

Daniel

It was getting dark, and Anton had already gone into a cabin. Daniel looked over at Larry. "I guess we've got everything figured out now." Still ignoring Trevor, and not waiting for a response from Larry, Daniel went into a cabin to get some rest. By the side of the bed, he took his pack off, and removed his gun and the holster. He kept his machete close to where he could grab it though, in case anyone dangerous happened upon their cabin. With all that done, he got into bed and tried to go to sleep, hoping that he'd just wait until morning with no nightmares.

No such luck.

Daniel was on the road again, but he was alone this time. Still, Dream Daniel didn't seem bothered by this. He just kept walking, and as he did, Walkers came from the tree line, and started to walk along the road with him. People he knew, his dad, his aunt and uncle, his cousin, some of the people form the group that he was close with. He thought one of them might have been his mother, but he'd only ever seen her in photos, and couldn't tell if it was. Jack, Anna, Liz, Larry, everyone he knew....

They just kept walking on this broken road, and as they did, Daniel began to rot. His flesh slide from his skin, and his eyes rotted out of his skull, until he was just one more of the dead walking in the aftermath of what comes after...

(I'll keep this storyline paused for a bit unless TheWalkingSheep or Randomz wants to continue as either Trevor, Larry, or Eric. for now though, let's keep this storyline paused until the situation with Aaron, Liz, Molly, and the rest is sorted out. Okay?)

• Wanna continue with the Aaron + Theo + Trina story, guys?

• Yeah.

Wanna continue with the Aaron + Theo + Trina story, guys?

• Aaron

"Uh, walkers are pretty much everywhere. This pharmacy is pretty safe, just try to be quiet and be careful. Do you have a spare gun? I know we just met, but... you know. I can't do everything with just my axe." Aaron said, moving towards the Pharmacy office where it would be safer.

• trevor

With Trevor being drowsy and very tired, he walked into the same cabin Daniel went to. Seeing as there was a bed from the opposite side of Daniel, Trevor went in. He was hoping that some one other than Daniel was there, because he wanted to vent his frustrations to someone but knowing Daniel, he wont have any luck making progress with conversation. But being to tired to go into another cabin, he takes the bed in the opposite side. He throws his stuff down and puts his gun in his bag trying not too wake up anyone else. At last he had some sleep!

• Is TWD_25 still here? Who's going next?

• It's not really a competition at all. The site I am on is basically dead, unless more people join it. : /

Zyphon posted: »

Well, I'm not going to move it over, sorry. and at least I'm not going to join your site because I've got my own, which I'm probably going to post a link to in the first post to get more members. Looks like our sites are competing.

• Maybe add TWD to your "any kind of stories?"

Ah, okay.

• Yeah

Wanna continue with the Aaron + Theo + Trina story, guys?

• You can I guess, you can use the Trina character for minor dialogue, just not completely controlling her.

Twistee posted: »

Is TWD_25 still here? Who's going next?

• edited February 2014

Theodore

"You want a Gun already? I think that Axe is enough kid." Theo said, "But anyway, can you get the door open or do you have trouble doing that too?" Trina then points at a small hole in the wall, "How about there?"

• Oh... Well, mine's got like 5 people.

That_1_Guy posted: »

It's not really a competition at all. The site I am on is basically dead, unless more people join it. : /

• edited February 2014

Sorry I was at dinner.
    ~Frankie~

Frankie was hesitant at first. This Molly girl hadn't exactly welcomed her with open arms. If she wanted to win this girl over, which she definitely wanted because she seemed like the best fighter she needed her to be more trusting. She casually nodded "Sure".

• Wait how will a hole help them get inside that room?

Theodore "You want a Gun already? I think that Axe is enough kid." Theo said, "But anyway, can you get the door open or do you have trouble doing that too?" Trina then points at a small hole in the wall, "How about there?"

• The same hole Lee and Kenny went out of in Episode 3, that's what I was thinking when I said that.

TWD_25 posted: »

Wait how will a hole help them get inside that room?

• Oh

The same hole Lee and Kenny went out of in Episode 3, that's what I was thinking when I said that.

• Molly

"Listen, I know you don't trust us. The way you looked at us, after you saw the dead walkers, you looked at us like we were monsters. We're not. I'm not. I'm protecting my friends, and overall, that little girl. I'm sorry for the way I treated you, but I have no reason to trust you. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, don't make me wrong on this."

• Guess we should keep going on?

TWD_25 posted: »

Oh

• Aaron

"You know what? Fuck you. Don't call me kid, don't act like i'm stupid. I asked you a question, because maybe next time I wont be close enough to save your friend from a walker with just my axe. I don't need to crawl through a stupid hole. I'll get the door open."

Aaron swung his axe at the door, breaking the lock and opening it. "Happy?" Aaron said sarcastically.

• Trina: guys keep it down you're attracting them

• Theodore

They all exit through the back alley(?) "By the way, I'll call you whatever I want, asshole." Aaron develops anger towards Theo but controls it for the sake of getting out of Town. "Now where are we going?" Theo asked.

• Ok guys so my post about the bandits and kieran distracting them will go directly after what Martin just put? Correct?

• Aaron

"Oh, i'm sorry, you still wanna come with me? I thought I was an asshole? You wont call me whatever the fuck you want, you dick. I could still take you with me, but why should I? Why would an asshole help you like that? Explain." Aaron replied, finally letting go of his supressed anger. Normally he would have held it back, but since they were in an alleyway not many walkers would find them.

• It will happen after Frankie responds to Molly.

Ok guys so my post about the bandits and kieran distracting them will go directly after what Martin just put? Correct?

• Ok.

It will happen after Frankie responds to Molly.

• edited February 2014

~Frankie~

Frankie crossed her arms. "I get it" she finally said after a short silence. "You need to protect her" she nodded towards Ivy. "I'm just not the biggest fan of killing people, and before you say they aren't people, they are". She pointed to a dead female walker who's lifeless body was laying on its back. "This girl had parents, she had friends, maybe even a lover" She couldn't hide her look of disgust and looked at Molly sadly "What you did here, it isn't right" She glanced over at the bodies again and thought of Jim and Oscar. "I won't hurt you and your daughter, but can't you see this isn't good for her, to be brought up watching this."

• Trina: Theo quit it you're making him mad.

Aaron "Oh, i'm sorry, you still wanna come with me? I thought I was an asshole? You wont call me whatever the fuck you want, you dick. I co

• Maybe Martin can implement Molly's reaction to the bandits and Kieran running off?

Glinda posted: »

~Frankie~ Frankie crossed her arms. "I get it" she finally said after a short silence. "You need to protect her" she nodded towards Ivy. "I

• edited February 2014

Molly

"She's not my daughter... I found her. I'm taking care of her. Listen, I get you don't like it, but they would have eaten her if we didn't kill them. Do you get th-... What is that? Shit. People, they're not walkers. Maybe bandits."

• Theodore

Theodore sighs, "Alright look, I apologize. I'm not exactly hunky-dory. And we both know I could've kept Walking. But I didn't. So how about we both shut the fuck up and go back to wherever you were before."

• Yeah that seems like it makes more sense.

Maybe Martin can implement Molly's reaction to the bandits and Kieran running off?

• Larry

"I suppose i'll take that cabin..." Larry says, pointing at one of them. The rest of them nod, as Larry walks towards it.

"Sigh I wish everyone liked me better... I try so hard to get friends but..." Larry notices he's talking to himself and stops. "Boy am I tired" He says as he hops into bed.

Eric

Eric hides inside a closet, making sure nobody can notice him. It had been a while, but he had finally heard somebody enter the cabin. The man begins to talk to himself. "Sigh I wish everyone liked me better... I try so hard to get friends but..." Eric took note of that, and waited for the man to fall asleep.

"Laurie, tonight it's your turn." Eric says. He pulls the head out of his bag, and rushes towards the man.

Eric stood still for a while, noticing what the man had said, about people liking him. "Me and this guy, could really get along." Eric says, trying to resist killing him.

Eric was to evil to revisit. He holds Laurie by her hair, and slowly drops her onto Larry. Laurie pulls out a large part of his neck out. Eric dashes down the stairs, and out the back door.

Larry

Larry had begun to dream. It was another nightmare. Except it was more like a flashback. It was the first day of the outbreak. He had just droven himself home from school, and went inside his house, to find him mom as a walker.

Then all of a sudden, she turns back into herself. "Larry, join me.. You don't have to suffer anymore... it's so much more peaceful where I am.. Larry please join me..." Larry frowns and looks at her. "Mom, I'm not giving up!" His mom gives him a disproving look. "Listen Larry, none of your 'so called friends' even like you. " Larry stand speechless. "Mom.. I'm sorry i'm not going to die..."... "Too bad!" His mother said, as she turned back into a walker and took a chomp out of his neck.

Larry awoke from his sleep and the bite was still there. All he saw was a man sprinting down the stairs....

• edited February 2014

Kieran

I ran into the woods and looked behind me, there were 3 bandits chasing after me and I think that was it.

I ducked behind a tree. I got my knife out. I peeked out. What the fuck? Why is there only two of them?

"SHIT!" I shouted a little too loudly as the bandit I couldn't see leaped out at me and tackled me. I kicked his gun away before pushing him off me.

I was about to finish him off when another bandit walked up to me and said "Goodbye asshole" but I jumped out the way and he accidently shot his friend.

"SHIT! You are going to pay for tha---ARGH" The Bandit shouted before being grabbed by a walker and eaten alive.

The walker spotted me.

I got my knife and stabbed it several times in the head, making sure it was definitely dead.

Suddenly the other guy tackled me.

"Crap!" I shouted.

He threw my knife away and started trying to choke me out. I scrambled my hand loose and pulled my handgun out and shot him right in the head.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

I ran back, some walkers were attracted to the gunshot but it was quite far away from the girls.

"I'm back girls" I said. "Jesus Christ" I panted.

• edited February 2014

Michael

He went to the cabins. All the men were sleeping and there was no sign of Lawrence! He decided maybe he got sidetracked and is trapped somewhere in Macon. Michael headed towards Macon hoping that maybe, just maybe his friend was alive. He saw a couple people arguing in front of the Everett pharmacy and climbing through a hole in the wall. Michael decided that strangers were not to be trusted and he kept on walking until he found a small camp close to the road. The only people he could see were two women talking to each other. There were a bunch of lurker corpses on the ground and he saw one that looked... familiar. It was Lawrence... Michael frowned. How did he?... There's no time for this he's gone now. I need to get out of Macon there's too many people here Michael thought to himself and walked away under cover of the trees.

• edited February 2014

Frankie

"Jesus Christ are you okay?" Frankie asked Kieran who was panting heavely. She took a bottle of water from her satchel and gave it to him.

• just wondering, how long would larry have to turn?

Larry "I suppose i'll take that cabin..." Larry says, pointing at one of them. The rest of them nod, as Larry walks towards it. "Sigh I

• It would probably take a few minutes considering he was bitten in the neck.

just wondering, how long would larry have to turn?

• Kieran

"I'm alright thanks. I just need to sit down. I have asthma so it's a little tough to run sometimes" I smiled as I took my inhaler out and used it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.