What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Yeah I changed it.

Zyphon posted: »

Eh... you'll have to edit your post. Frankie is at the camp with Liz, Molly and the others. Also, look up at my post.

• I'm gonna make myself a quick Summary, so pretty much the Majority of the Characters are in or around Macon, Theo, Boateng and Trina are in Atlanta, and I think there's still some Characters like Bruce who haven't appeared yet. Is this all accurate?

• edited February 2014

~Frankie~

She lowered her hands. "Please, I mean you no harm" Frankie replied. "I'm looking for my daughter" She could see these people were good. They had a little girl. Zara came back into her head but she shut it out immediately. "I know you have no reason to trust me, but I'm begging for you to do that" She waited for a response.

• edited February 2014

Aaron

Aaron continued scavenging in Macon, hoping he would find even more good stuff. "Okay... Meds: Antibiotics, bandages, painkillers, nothing else. We need more. I hope no one gets an infected wound. Food: Plenty of cans, if I get anymore it will be too heavy to climb with... Water: Enough. This should do." In this distance Aaron saw a hoodie that should fit Ivy... as he reached for it and put it in his bag he heard a gunshot. "Fuck...
    Where?" He scanned the area, and now seeing that walkers were appearing from every crack and crevice that they were hiding in.

He knew he couldn't fight them all, he had to... get out of the area. He looked for a building he could climb on, and found one. The Everett pharmacy. As he began to climb he almost became relaxed when suddenly a hand grabbed his ankle, pulling him down. "NO! Fuck!" He managed to hold on but couldn't shake the walker.

• edited February 2014

Michael

As the four men argued it seemed as though Michael could escape. All their attention was on each other and trying to convince each other on what they should do. But Michael needed food. He decided he would run for his cabin and grab any food, water, and ammo he could then leave coming out the back door and sneaking away into the woods. Michael dashed towards his cabin as fast as he could hoping the men didn't notice him

• Yeah.

Twistee posted: »

I'm gonna make myself a quick Summary, so pretty much the Majority of the Characters are in or around Macon, Theo, Boateng and Trina are in Atlanta, and I think there's still some Characters like Bruce who haven't appeared yet. Is this all accurate?

• edited February 2014

Daniel

Daniel continued to ignore Larry, now putting all of his focus on Trevor. "They're helpless without you? Let me put this to you as plainly as I can. If you got bit by a walker, nobody would give a fuck. You're useless, you haven't done anything for this group since you got here and yet you keep acting like you've earned our respect. Just shut the fuck up." Daniel back away from Trevor now. He wasn't worth wasting energy on, and regardless, the guy was bound to get bit sooner or later. He wasn't completely useless, but he was arrogant.

Daniel turned back to Michael... But he was gone. "Where'd he go?" He said, mostly to himself.

• Eric

He runs through the night, trying to avoid every walker, and tree he sees, until he realizes none was even following him. He stops and catches his breath and walks slowly back to where his group was.

3 of them were sleeping and the other 3 were trying to fix up their leader. "Perfect opportunity..." Eric says mischievously. He walks to the other side of their area and approaches the sleepers. He pulls the head out of his bag, and puts it on one mans chest.

It takes a bite straight into the mans intestines. The man screams as the others look back at Eric. Eric quickly throws the head at another sleeping person. It takes a bite into the others head. Eric then bolts off again.

• Elizabeth

"Turning her away would be cruel, can't you see that? We've got to give people a chance!"

Anna

Anna couldn't think clearly anymore, she was about to agree with Molly, bringing more people in wasn't a good idea, especially after what just happened, but... If she really was looking for her daughter...

She couldn't think clearly, and just said nothing.

• This Eric guy is a psychotic villain. Perfect!

Eric He runs through the night, trying to avoid every walker, and tree he sees, until he realizes none was even following him. He stops and

• Eric is a badass. Sneaky bastard.

Eric He runs through the night, trying to avoid every walker, and tree he sees, until he realizes none was even following him. He stops and

• Nice tie in.

Aaron Aaron continued scavenging in Macon, hoping he would find even more good stuff. "Okay... Meds: Antibiotics, bandages, painkillers, no

• edited February 2014

Trevor

Trevor has never been confronted by anyone yet, so when Daniel started spazzing out him, his whole head was spinninng. "fuck off Daniel!"

Trevor than heads up to a cabin and starts bouncing his basketball of the side of the cabin while trying hard to ignore his surroundings

• Walker heads being used as weapons... I like this guy more and more!

• Ivy

"Why don't we have a vote?" Molly nodded in agreement. "I vote that we at least let the lady talk."

Molly

"I vote we send her away. We got lucky with Kieran being friendly. What are the odds we'll be safe around new people twice in one day?"

• Man we all wrote at the same time.. Maybe edit yours like after We've... Daniel is like... Where did he go?

Daniel Daniel continued to ignore Larry, now putting all of his focus on Trevor. "They're helpless without you? Let me put this to you as p

• I'll edit my post to fit yours.

Michael As the four men argued it seemed as though Michael could escape. All their attention was on each other and trying to convince each

• Thanks. I was thinking, I could save this scene for a new character that ends up saving Aaron, or if not I could continue and Aaron manages to escape. I liked the idea of tying in the pharmacy, since we haven't had many references from Season 1 yet, other than Carley's corpse.

Nice tie in.

• So what do we do now? Post a quick roleplay of our character? Like waht happened to him when the apocalypse began?

• I've done that, the situation so far is that Daniel, Larry, and Trevor are arguing, and michael escapes. Trevor wanders off, and the rest... Well, that's it. I think we've got it straightened out.

Man we all wrote at the same time.. Maybe edit yours like after We've... Daniel is like... Where did he go?

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"I vote we let her talk. We should let her tell us our story and what happened to her daughter. That's my vote" I replied.

• Michael

Michael managed to grab 2 packs of pistol ammo. 10 cans of food. And 6 Water bottles filled. He put it all in his backpack. Michael ran out the back door and into the woods as fast as he could hearing confused voices behind him.

• ~Frankie~

Panic rose in her chest and in desperation she held up her bag. "I have supplies, like medicine and food, water-" She trailed off. The group looked torn.

• edited February 2014

Elizabeth

"We've got to to at least give her a chance, I vote we let her talk."

Anna

Anna didn't say anything for a while, then quietly said, "I... I abstain. You can all figure it out without me..."

• Your character isn't with us, just start writing and have him join up later maybe.

So what do we do now? Post a quick roleplay of our character? Like waht happened to him when the apocalypse began?

• Molly

"Fucking fine. Kieran. You're the deciding vote here."

• I already voted :?

• Daniel

Daniel saw the door was open on one of the cabins and he went inside. Stuff was strewn around, as if someone had left in a hurry. Looked as if Michael's trust only went so far, and he decided to get the fuck out of there before anything went wrong. In his position, Daniel would've done the same, so he couldn't really blame him.

"I guess the cabins are ours then..." He said quietly, to himself.

• Let's just say this is before Kieran votes.

Molly "Fucking fine. Kieran. You're the deciding vote here."

• Elizabeth

"Great, it's decided," She said, happy that they didn't end up doing anything they'd regret, or at least, that's how it was in her mind, "We'll let her tell her story and then decide from there."

• Things have moved forward quite a bit. I'm going to be busy for a second updating the story.

Also, we might need to kill some people soon. Though, I guess that'll happen soon enough once Eric shows up. >:D

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"Ok, so uh, what's your name and what's your situation? Why are you alone and what happened to your daughter? Sorry for the amount of questions lady, but we need to know if you are trustworthy" I replied. I had a hint of guilt but I didn't trust this women enough to just let her in, I wanted her to talk and tell us her backstory.

• Eric Note: Not sure if I wrote this in my last post, but Eric grabbed his walker head before leaving.

"Damn!" Eric says running through the woods. Strangely, again they weren't following him. He decides to stop, as he comes across a tire swing. "Hmm..." He says thinking about the rope. Eric pulls out his trust pocket knife, and begins to cut the rope at the bottom, and at the top.

Once the rope comes down, he ties it to Britney's face. "This is going to be REALLY fun."

• Molly

"Dammit. I don't trust this old woman. What if her "medicine" and "food" are poisonous? What if she slits our throats? What if-" "Molly... you have to trust new people eventually. Kieran turned out okay. I turned out okay." Ivy said quickly, with a kind tone. Molly decided at that moment that if Ivy, a child that grew up in this horrifying world could trust this woman, then Molly would have to give her a chance.

"Fine. Talk. I'll give you a chance." Molly said in an unenthusiastic tone.

• It will be soon... real soon...

Things have moved forward quite a bit. I'm going to be busy for a second updating the story. Also, we might need to kill some people soon. Though, I guess that'll happen soon enough once Eric shows up. >:D

• If we have to kill some people, I guess Aaron could die by that walker grabbing on to him. That would be kind of pointless though, as no one in the group would know.

Things have moved forward quite a bit. I'm going to be busy for a second updating the story. Also, we might need to kill some people soon. Though, I guess that'll happen soon enough once Eric shows up. >:D

• If I can say, what if Theo & Trina are introduced here & help Aaron escape the pharmacy? If it's okay with you.

Thanks. I was thinking, I could save this scene for a new character that ends up saving Aaron, or if not I could continue and Aaron manages to

• No, I was only kidding. It's just that we've got a really large cast of characters, don't let Aaron die there.

If we have to kill some people, I guess Aaron could die by that walker grabbing on to him. That would be kind of pointless though, as no one in the group would know.

• This is a good idea. I think we should go with this, because it wouldn't make sense for Aaron to make it out of that situation without help.

TWD_25 posted: »

If I can say, what if Theo & Trina are introduced here & help Aaron escape the pharmacy? If it's okay with you.

• edited February 2014

Trevor

As Trevor was bouncing his basketball, he started to think of all the shit hat has happened. So he throws his ball off the cabin pretty hard making it roll down a hill near one of the cabins. "shit!" yells Trevor as he races down to get his ball. He leaves his bag down at the ground beside the cabin. He bends over to grab the ball to see a zombie fall on top of him. He starts wrestling with the zombie eventually using the ball to shield his face way from the zombie. The zombies teeth gets a hold of the ball and there is a sudden pop as trevor manages to get back to the cabin using his speed and the popping sound as a distraction.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.