What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Ugg, I posted at the same time, you want your post to be after mine?

Larry "Do you guys mind if I just head back and get the others? I really don't want any to fights to go on, and I want nothing to do with them?"

• Four if you count Aaron as a group!

Zyphon posted: »

You use two spaces instead of one. Also, you could've had that be the prequel for your character and then maybe... I don't know, there's about three separate groups now.

• Lol no it's cool, it adds drama. I was glad you did that, they were hardly going to let some stranger waltz into their group, especially Molly. Glad you like her :)

I really like Frankie, I feel so bad being a bitch to her as Molly but it's in her character.

• I'm going to take a break for just now, you guys can continue, but any situation involving Liz, Daniel, or Anna might have to wait. If you really want, you can just ignore them for now maybe.

• edited February 2014

Aaron

"I'm...I'm Aaron. I was out here scavenging for supplies when a walker pulled me down from climbing the pharmacy wall with my ice pick. You saved me, and I don't know why. Whatever the case, I have enough shit now, so if you wanna come with me back to my group then you're welcome to. You earned it, after saving my li-"...

Aaron's face turned from happy to shocked as he saw a walker approaching the younger girl behind the man who questioned him, he ran at her with his climbing axe ready to shatter the walkers skull. The girl flinched, expecting death, when in actuality Aaron hit the walker behind her that would have bitten her in the neck if Aaron wasn't as quick as he was.

Aaron was relieved he killed it in time. "You're welcome; so what's it gonna be? You coming?" Aaron said as he began to head to his groups whereabouts.

• edited February 2014

Anton

A bed was a nice change. Having to keep on your feet for so long isn't easy, but for now Anton could rest. His exhaustion finally took in, and he soon was asleep.

Suddenly he found himself in a familiar place. A place from his childhood, even. He was sitting in chair in the living room, staring into a wall. A voice called him, and Anton got up and went towards the voice, trying to find it. "It is down below, in the basement", a thought crossed his mind. He went to the basement door and slowly opened the door. The grim picture appeared in front of him, like it was yesterday. His mother, murdered, in a pool of blood. Anton ran up to her, trying to wake her up, but to no avail. He started crying, but then he heard his mother calling him by name. "Anton...". "M-mother?", Anton asked. But instead he saw a female walker jumping on him and biting him in a face.

Then he awoke. "It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare". But Anton picked his hatchet up. It is safer to sleep with a weapon. Or not to sleep at all.

• Eric Note: Eric's time is slightly behind current time, he'll most likely catch up with this post though.

Eric slowly followed them from the tree's surrounding the road. It seemed out of nowhere when another man comes at them, holding his hands up. Eric couldn't hear what they were saying, but he watches them walk down a back-road, and Eric quickly follows. He watches the man with a basketball go inside a cabin. "I think he'll be my next victim..." He says as he sneaks through the back door of the cabin. "fuck" He whispers, as he watches the man go back outside. "Guess I'll just have to wait until another person comes back in here."

• Molly, Ivy, Anna, Kieran, Elizabeth, Frankie(?)

Daniel, Trevor, Larry, Anton

Aaron

No, still three.

Four if you count Aaron as a group!

• Dammit, I thought that the other characters were together. Aaron has now found friends.

Molly, Ivy, Anna, Kieran, Elizabeth, Frankie(?) Daniel, Trevor, Larry, Anton Aaron No, still three.

• edited February 2014

Theodore

"Nah, I think we'll pa-" Theo get interrupted by Trina "Fuck no! We need more people Theo, did you see what that walker almost did to me! We can't keep looking for that man, maybe sometime later but for now we're staying. Otherwise we're never going to make it out of this fucking state." "... Fine. For awhile I suppose." Theo said to Aaron. Boateng then starts barking at some approaching Walkers down the street, "How many fucking Walkers are in this shithole!?" Trina shouted.

• Just a warning, if you go anywhere near Ivy i'll track you down irl and kill you. <3

Eric Note: Eric's time is slightly behind current time, he'll most likely catch up with this post though. Eric slowly followed them from th

• Uh... Just sayin', this doesn't work since Trina isn't your character. It's well written but Trina belongs to TWD_25.

Twistee posted: »

Theodore "Nah, I think we'll pa-" Theo get interrupted by Trina "Fuck no! We need more people Theo, did you see what that walker almost did

• Molly

"Frankie, come over here a sec. I need to talk to you privately."

• I know, I stomped on on the Rules, it's just weird with her being Silent, that's the only time she's talking on my part. I can change this if it's a problem.

Uh... Just sayin', this doesn't work since Trina isn't your character. It's well written but Trina belongs to TWD_25.

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"We had to do it. The walkers were going to eat us all" I replied before I heard sudden shouts.

I heard one of the girls say "Bandits?" and I realized it was bandits.

I looked at the group, we didn't know what to do, run, hide or what.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a flash, I'll distract them" I told the group before running off.

I didn't even let them react.

"Hey shitheads over here!" I shouted before running off into the forest and hearing several gunshots fly past me.

(Frankie, Molly & Ivy can discuss whether Kieran's alive for now, but Kieran is distracting the bandits so the girls can stay safe)

• Not trying to lure people away from this thread, but seeing as you all enjoy writing fan-fics like this, maybe you could join this site dedicated to them? I am one of the admins, but the site is currently not used my many people. Together, we could spring new life into the forum and create an awesome community of story-tellers.

http://walkercountryrp.boards.net/

Please consider joining, I would really appreciate it.

• I guess it's fine, it's pretty minor. Maybe we should wait for Zyphon to double check; just in case.

I know, I stomped on on the Rules, it's just weird with her being Silent, that's the only time she's talking on my part. I can change this if it's a problem.

• Michael

He slowly pulled an arrow out of the quiver and placed it on his bow. He drew back slowly and fired. The deer fell the arrow piercing its heart. Mmmm venison tonight. Michael skinned the deer and got whatever meat he could and put it in a plastic bag. He walked back to his small campsite which was made up of a sleeping bag and a campfire with a pot of water above it. He began cooking some stew made up of the deer he caught and some kind of vegetables from last meal.

After he ate he decided he would go look for Lawrence his best friend who had left the cabins for some odd reason. He would probably come back to the cabins after he gave up the search! Looks like I need to head back there and save him. He could be taken hostage. Michael thought to himself. Before Michael would head back he decided he would need help but who would help me? The last strangers I met didn't trust me so I shouldn't trust anyone either. Michael decided he would do some reconnaissance and see if they actually held him.

• edited February 2014

Martin we posted at the same time. How do you wanna do this? Maybe Kieran does that after Mollys chat with Frankie?

• Either I make my post and the discussion with Frankie before yours, or maybe it's a while afterwards. Either works.

Martin we posted at the same time. How do you wanna do this? Maybe Kieran does that after Mollys chat with Frankie?

• Yeah, I should've asked for permission first. Ugh I feel like a D-Bag now.

I guess it's fine, it's pretty minor. Maybe we should wait for Zyphon to double check; just in case.

• Let's go with before :) We just need Glinda to do her post and maybe she can say at the end about hearing sounds and if she thinks Kieran is dead.

Either I make my post and the discussion with Frankie before yours, or maybe it's a while afterwards. Either works.

• Don't fret, like I said it's minor. We should check, but don't worry it's probably fine.

Yeah, I should've asked for permission first. Ugh I feel like a D-Bag now.

• Problem is, that this one is already here.

Also, is this site Fanfics and stories of all kinds, or only Walking Dead ones?

That_1_Guy posted: »

Not trying to lure people away from this thread, but seeing as you all enjoy writing fan-fics like this, maybe you could join this site dedica

• Back.

A Florida Orange tastes exactly like a New York Orange. Just thought i'd point that out. Though, in New York, the farms mainly grow clementines.

...Which is kind of perfect. Though, now that I think of it, eating a clementine feels slightly wrong after playing TWD...

I'm going to take a break for just now, you guys can continue, but any situation involving Liz, Daniel, or Anna might have to wait. If you really want, you can just ignore them for now maybe.

• Walking dead. And yeah, I realize that this thread is basically the same. But the site would make it a lot more organized, something I'm missing in this thread.

Problem is, that this one is already here. Also, is this site Fanfics and stories of all kinds, or only Walking Dead ones?

• I understand what you're trying to do. like I said, giving other characters actions or a bit of dialogue is okay. so for now, it's fine, but if TWD_25 wants to change it, you're going to have to.

Theodore "Nah, I think we'll pa-" Theo get interrupted by Trina "Fuck no! We need more people Theo, did you see what that walker almost did

• So to confirm, Molly's talk with Frankie will happen first, right? That's what you've decided?

Let's go with before We just need Glinda to do her post and maybe she can say at the end about hearing sounds and if she thinks Kieran is dead.

• Cool, I understand.

I understand what you're trying to do. like I said, giving other characters actions or a bit of dialogue is okay. so for now, it's fine, but if TWD_25 wants to change it, you're going to have to.

• It's fine just I don't think she should say arch nemesis (it sounds a little cheesy)

Don't fret, like I said it's minor. We should check, but don't worry it's probably fine.

• Well, I'm not going to move it over, sorry. and at least I'm not going to join your site because I've got my own, which I'm probably going to post a link to in the first post to get more members. Looks like our sites are competing.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Walking dead. And yeah, I realize that this thread is basically the same. But the site would make it a lot more organized, something I'm missing in this thread.

• Alright, what would you like for her to say? Btw, you really didn't miss anything on our Plot, I just skipped forward after the Atlanta part.

TWD_25 posted: »

It's fine just I don't think she should say arch nemesis (it sounds a little cheesy)

• Yep. I hope Glinda replies soon.

So to confirm, Molly's talk with Frankie will happen first, right? That's what you've decided?

• edited February 2014

We could have Ivy die at the end of the season.

Joking...

please don't hunt me down... q_q

Just a warning, if you go anywhere near Ivy i'll track you down irl and kill you.

• Theo: "Nah I think we'll pa-"
    Trina: Fuck no! We need more people Theo, did you see what that walker almost did to me! We can't keep looking for that man, maybe sometime later but for now we're staying. Otherwise we're never going to make it out of this fucking state.

It's fine just I don't think she should say arch nemesis (it sounds a little cheesy)

• edited February 2014

Hit list:

1. Zyphon

We could have Ivy die at the end of the season. Joking... please don't hunt me down... q_q

• Wow, that's better then what I wrote. Fixed.

Theo: "Nah I think we'll pa-" Trina: Fuck no! We need more people Theo, did you see what that walker almost did to me! We can't keep lookin

• If you guys both have sites why don't you merge and double your site population? Seems like a good idea.

Well, I'm not going to move it over, sorry. and at least I'm not going to join your site because I've got my own, which I'm probably going to post a link to in the first post to get more members. Looks like our sites are competing.

• And also Trina is not a weak girl. She can fight off walkers with her pick axe but typically chooses to avoid them and people she doesn't trust. (just in case anybody thought she was weak from almost being killed)

Wow, that's better then what I wrote. Fixed.

• Because they're different. His is only Walking Dead stuff, and mine is any kind of stories.

If you guys both have sites why don't you merge and double your site population? Seems like a good idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.