What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• No, I did the same thing on the steam group chat, so I figure someone is copying my idea of a joke.

Look at his name lol, I think that's the joke..? I may be wrong though. :P

• Well... That's close to my last name.

Shall, I say.... ALBERT?!

Look at his name lol, I think that's the joke..? I may be wrong though. :P

• ALBERTO
    Zyphon posted: »

Well... That's close to my last name.

• (Pssst. It's Albertson...)

ALBERTO

• Drop the act Zyphon. How can you prove it's not you when this person shows VERY similar behavior? Hrrrrrmmmmmmmm? *SUSPICIOUS STARE*

No, I did the same thing on the steam group chat, so I figure someone is copying my idea of a joke.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Drop the act Zyphon. How can you prove it's not you when this person shows VERY similar behavior? Hrrrrrmmmmmmmm? *SUSPICIOUS STARE*

• edited May 2014
    As far as I can tell, he displays **no**(Bold letters are off? Okay then...) behavior, aside form being silent.

Also, he's been posting in German as well, so I don't know what that's about...
    That_1_Guy posted: »

Drop the act Zyphon. How can you prove it's not you when this person shows VERY similar behavior? Hrrrrrmmmmmmmm? *SUSPICIOUS STARE*

• Yes, you are accepted.
    firedog122 posted: »

I want to add two characters both of course minor. Jasper Randall Age:16 Sex:Male Race:White Hair:Brown Eye color: Grey Importance: Minor

• Well, if you guys really want to continue, then i'll leave it to you to figure out a way to do so. I personally wanted to backtrack because i'm not quite sure what exactly is going on, backtracking would just have taken us back to right before the battle started. Honestly, I think that gives us a better chance of getting past this part.

So... I'll continue if you guys find a way, but since I can't think of a way, I'm leaving it until next weekend until I try to force this to continue. Until then, I plan on doing a lot of work on the Interactive story.

Okay, so I've got an idea, though it might be a little drastic. I'm going to do a poll here to see what you guys think is a better idea

• Yep, but I assume you read the interactive story, right? My name is there.

(Pssst. It's Albertson...)

• I just played it, I could have sworn you were Albert Albertson...
    Guess I was wrong. :P

Yep, but I assume you read the interactive story, right? My name is there.

• Oh. That's weird. I still don't know if I can trust you, but I'll lay low on you for now. o_0

As far as I can tell, he displays **no**(Bold letters are off? Okay then...) behavior, aside form being silent. Also, he's been posting in German as well, so I don't know what that's about...

• Same about your profile pic.
    nickybello posted: »

nice love it

• Non

T'as une connaissance du français?

• edited May 2014
    Alright, so we know Zyphon is giving us an opportunity to work everything out. Since the majority voted for continiung the story, how do we go about this? Do we go straight into the battle, or do we start with a new character(s) before we go to the battle? If you have any other suggestioons, by all means tell us!
  • I'm going to wait to make my introduction until the RV starts moving again. My 2 characters are currently hiking on the road.

Yes, you are accepted.

• Well actually I um... DAMMIT HE'S on to me!

But for real, I did. I'm actually working on something like the Twine story for my own thread.

Yep, but I assume you read the interactive story, right? My name is there.

• Cool, tell me when it's up!

Well actually I um... DAMMIT HE'S on to me! But for real, I did. I'm actually working on something like the Twine story for my own thread.

• Will do

Cool, tell me when it's up!

• I think that if you have an idea for the next part, just start writing.

Alright, so we know Zyphon is giving us an opportunity to work everything out. Since the majority voted for continiung the story, how do w

• I've got one, and since everyone is busy playing the episode, I'll think things out a little bit before posting.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

I think that if you have an idea for the next part, just start writing.

• edited May 2014
    Here's my idea to revitalize the thread.

~~ Alicia MacDonald ~~

"Thirty miles to Macon, eh?" Alicia muttered as she looked at the roadsign. She shifted on her horse Perthe as she got her map out and checked. The sign was indeed correct. "Goddamn, I hope he's here." She said. Perthe whinnied in agreement, tired of the human on its back. Alicia thought to herself, "Either I'm going batshit crazy or something, or I'm genuinely interested in talking to a horse." She patted her steed and set off for Macon.
  • So are we gonna do like a 400 days thing where we create new characters and make them meet up with the group?

Here's my idea to revitalize the thread. ~~ Alicia MacDonald ~~ "Thirty miles to Macon, eh?" Alicia muttered as she looked at the

• I guess that's the case.
    TWD_25 posted: »

So are we gonna do like a 400 days thing where we create new characters and make them meet up with the group?

• ~~Eric and Jasper~~

The father and son walk down the road. They both seem cautious. " Are you sure it's safer here? How can we find supplies out here?" mutters Jasper. "Son, it's this or we take a chance with the pack of ghouls. Your choice." replied the dad. "I would rather stay out here. The high school was fine when the bandits attacked but how are we not prepared for the ghouls? I can't believe we are the only ones out alive." replied Jasper. "We just need to find a strong group to take back the school. It should still have plenty of supplies, as long as we take those ghouls out." responded the father. Suddenly they heard a vehicle coming by. The start jumping up and down and waving at the vehicle to get the attention.
  • Yeah, that was what I planned on doing. They would meet up, discover the remaining members of Daniel's group and go from there, basically.

So are we gonna do like a 400 days thing where we create new characters and make them meet up with the group?

• As the vehicle approached, they noticed something odd about it. "That's not a car, that's a horse. Who has horses these dies?" said Jasper. "I don't know. It would take up tons of supplies. Regardless, we should still try to get its attention." responded Eric.
    firedog122 posted: »

~~Eric and Jasper~~ The father and son walk down the road. They both seem cautious. " Are you sure it's safer here? How can we find

• Should I make a new character also?

Yeah, that was what I planned on doing. They would meet up, discover the remaining members of Daniel's group and go from there, basically.

• Does this fix the problem with the battle?

Yeah, that was what I planned on doing. They would meet up, discover the remaining members of Daniel's group and go from there, basically.

• If you want.

Should I make a new character also?

• edited May 2014
    Well, in hindsight, sort of. My plan was for the group to tell the story of the battle and retcon all the confusion in the plot as confusion during the battle. The various characters outside the group would try to make sense for themselves what happened, but one of the more clear-headed character could tell the true story, or something along those lines.

Does this fix the problem with the battle?

• Since they are going to "Tell the story" of the battle, can we have Phoenix have some sort of a heroic death?

Like, he steps in front of a bullet or a knife going for Lauren? (Since he knows her more then any one else, and he also likes her.)

That's what I have been planning for him, actually.
  • Uh... I wouldn't like that. We have too many deaths lined up. And saving Ivy.

Well, in hindsight, sort of. My plan was for the group to tell the story of the battle and retcon all the confusion in the plot as confusion

• Why don't you just use Ivy as a hostage like you originally planned?

Does this fix the problem with the battle?

• ~~Daniel~~

Daniel was about to answer when light fell on them, and he heard one of the bandits shout, "There, I see 'em! Shoot them, shoot them fucking dead!" Daniel grabbed Liz and dived for the woods. The ground cracked and broke open and bullets tore it apart, sending dust flying into the air, illuminated by the bandits flashlights. A stinging pain shot up Daniel's arm as a bullet went straight through. They both hit the ground, and Daniel looked around for Elisha while on the ground. He didn't see him, which was probably a good sign. Meant he wasn't gunned down in a hail of gunfire.

"Agh," Daniel clutched his arm where the bullet hit, and stood up slowly. Beams of light flickered through the woods, but the thick trunks of the trees stopped the bandits from seeing them. He stood behind a tree with his revolver out. The dust from the road started to settle, and as the bandits lowered their guns, Daniel leaned out, aimed, and fired.

The bark of the revolver echoed through the woods as the bullet tore into the skull of one of the men. Daniel couldn't exactly see form this distance, and didn't really want to, he ducked back into cover as soon as possible. "Get down," he whispered to Elizabeth, more bullet came, but none really got close.
  • Yeah, sure.

Since they are going to "Tell the story" of the battle, can we have Phoenix have some sort of a heroic death? Like, he steps in front o

• I will.

Why don't you just use Ivy as a hostage like you originally planned?

• edited May 2014
    ~~Elisha~~

"Holy fucking shit!" Elisha cursed as he ran away from the volley. he looked for any bullet holes in his body. He found one across his left pant leg. On closer inspection, he saw just a little stream of blood. "Phew." He muttered. He wasn't crippled or hurt terribly.
    He looked for Daniel and Elizabeth, but he didn't see them. "Shit, where are they?" He muttered. Just then another shot rang out. The bullet went along Elisha's face and into the concrete in front of him. He caressed his face; it hurt a motherfucker. "Jesus!" He shouted. He took his AK-47 and leaned it against a piece of the fence. He took the gun on semiautomatic and began firing randomly.
  • edited May 2014
    ~~Daniel~~

There was hardly any pause before more automatic fire could be heard, but form a different place. Daniel peeked out from behind his cover, and saw one of the bandits being riddled with bullets as the others dived for cover. The bandit's limbs splayed in different directions, blood exploding from his wounds. Eventually, he fell to the ground, before standing in place for one horrible moment as his dance slowed down.

"Was that Elisha?" Elizabeth was gripping the pistol Elisha had given her tightly, and she looked terrified. Fighting walkers was one thing, these people had fucking machine guns. "It must've been, either that or someone else on our side."

Daniel could hear orders being shouted from inside the Motor Inn, and people were lining up on the walls with more guns. This wouldn't be easy. Daniel cringed slightly as he moved his injured arm up to draw his machete form it's sheath across his back. With both the machete and his revolver in hand, he turned back to Elizabeth. "You need to stay here, okay? i'm going to go after the ones in the woods. Elisha has them scattered now, I think I can just pick them off, then I'll come back here. Got it?"

She took a deep breath and looked him in the eye, trying not to appear afraid. "No, I'm going to help. I'll follow you and cover you if they spot you."

"I really don't think-"

"I'm going to do it whether you want me to or not. Better than sitting here doing nothing."

Daniel saw that she wasn't going to change her mind. "Fine, just lag behind a bit. Okay, let's go."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.