What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Wouldn't Ryan know the bandit or at least call him fellow bandit or something along that lines? Instead of saying unknown bandit

Ryan "The hell was that?" I ask as I rush over to Jack(unnamed bandit dude that doesn't matter) "I saw a guy aiming his god damn sight

• Initiate badass scene where a crippled Han is sitting on the hilltop shooting his rifle down the masses of unimportant bandits

Han Han had several cuts around his body and head because of the twigs and bushes, but he wasnt feeling any injuries, the only part that

• Han

Han was walking for a few minutes until he decided to stop at a tree. He could see the hill from here, but he still couldnt see the others. Han was about to take another step, but he noticed that a zombie was walking past him, than another. "what the fuck?" whispered Han. The zombies were very close to Han but didnt try to eat him. Han ignored the zombies and walked away from them, he stopped once more and realised that he smelt very bad, almost like a zombie, but he kept on pushing. He walked a few meters before dropping to his knees. "Agh, this pain across my arm is killing me, I dont remember falling on it" said Han, he put his arm over his back to reach out for scratches, he looked at the hand he used, and it was full of blood. "ahh, what the fuck, is this a zombie bite? I must of been bit and managed to kill the zombie before I passed out, I cant really remember, but I think I remember a zombie behind me while I rolled down the hill..." Han said to himself. Han kept on pushing forward, getting weaker and weaker, he had a light fever coming and he knew it, but it wasnt there yet and he knew he had a few hours before he could finally meet up with Hal again. "I got to help the others first!" He said as he kept moving past the zombies and towards the battle field.

• Unnamed bandit? Even Ryan doesn't know the guys name? He's just "unnamed"?

Ryan "The hell was that?" I ask as I rush over to Jack(unnamed bandit dude that doesn't matter) "I saw a guy aiming his god damn sight

• Paul

Paul heard the gunshot, but didn't look away. They were here already, and he wouldn't get his chance with the girl, but she could still be useful, a bargaining chip or something. He grabbed her arm roughly with his free hand and turned her around, pulling the axe out of her grip quickly, before she could use it for anything. "Get the back in the room, now, or I'll force you to go in there, and once I'm in there with you... I'm sure you won't like where that will go sweetheart."

• edited April 2014

Elisha

Hearing the scream and gunshot coming from the motel, Elisha told Phoenix, "Just expect anything and everything to be possible around them. Let's see what the fuck happened." Elisha loaded his AK-47 and ran toward the Motel.

Despite his agnosticism, he found himself praying. "Dear God," he thought. "If you're real, keep that girl safe."

• I only needed one reply. I edited it. -.-

Zyphon posted: »

Unnamed bandit? Even Ryan doesn't know the guys name? He's just "unnamed"?

• Cheers totally forgot I was Ryan for some reason xD

Wouldn't Ryan know the bandit or at least call him fellow bandit or something along that lines? Instead of saying unknown bandit

• edited April 2014

Ivy

Ivy reluctantly went where the man told her, carefully snatching trying to snatch a nice from his pocket, but failing he turned around. She probably wouldn't need it at this point, but if she had to she could use the sharp bone to protect herself... "Fine."

• edited April 2014

Molly

Molly heard a gunshot, but it definitely wasn't aimed at her. She didn't realise what it wa-

Han!

Then she saw Ivy, clutching Aaron's axe. Then the bandit came, and forced her to go back inside. Then she saw just how sneaky Ivy was. She tried to make sure she had a weapon and grabbed for his pocket, but failed.

No matter what, Molly would make sure this girl survived.

• It's Han's time for an epic rampage.

Han Han was walking for a few minutes until he decided to stop at a tree. He could see the hill from here, but he still couldnt see the o

• her*

Ivy Ivy reluctantly went where the man told her, carefully snatching trying to snatch a nice from his pocket, but failing he turned aroun

• ? Where does Martin need to put her at?

AWESOMEO posted: »

her*

• Nowhere in this post is "her" the correct word to use.

her*

• "Ivy reluctantly went where the man told him" him means Ivy no?

Nowhere in this post is "her" the correct word to use.

• oh, sorry.

you could've made it clear what you meant, though.

"Ivy reluctantly went where the man told him" him means Ivy no?

• Sorry, it was obvious to me lol.

oh, sorry. you could've made it clear what you meant, though.

• What's with the random dislikes?

Paul Paul heard the gunshot, but didn't look away. They were here already, and he wouldn't get his chance with the girl, but she could st

• ...He's looking right at her, you can't tell me that Ivy would be sneaky enough to do that.

Ivy Ivy reluctantly went where the man told her, carefully snatching trying to snatch a nice from his pocket, but failing he turned aroun

• It's the wild dislike troll in it's natural habitat.

What's with the random dislikes?

• Ivy took his gun, didn't she?

And anyway, he's looking a pointing towards the room.

If you're so against it, I'll change it.

...He's looking right at her, you can't tell me that Ivy would be sneaky enough to do that.

• Well... There isn't much point, and it's kind of getting maybe a little too ridiculous that she keeps getting the better of him...

So, yeah, change it if you could.

Ivy took his gun, didn't she? And anyway, he's looking a pointing towards the room. If you're so against it, I'll change it.

• edited April 2014

Seems as if they just decided to randomly choose a comment to dislike, the comments above and below are safe form dislikes.

Not as if they matter though, it's just weird as it didn't seem to be the work of a troll, who would generally dislike all the posts.

It's the wild dislike troll in it's natural habitat.

• edited April 2014

Zara

Zara attempted to run back out as soon as the gunshots were heard but a bandit grabbed her and slapped her on the face. While she was dazed she felt hands grabbing her arms from behind and pinning her to a wall. "Keep her here" a bandit said, "I'm gonna see what the fuck is going on". He left her with the other bandit. He was old and sweaty and she could feel his wet palms on her skin. No matter how hard she tugged he was too strong for her. She thought about her mother and father, how she missed them. She needed them so badly right now.

• edited April 2014

Angel

Angel saw something up ahead in the road. There were gunshots and screaming. Angel looked over at Frankie. She could tell by looking at Frankie that her group was here and she wanted to stop. Angel pulled the RV over grabbed the guns, handed one to Frankie and opened the door.

• Frankie

Frankie listened to the piercing screams and gunshots that could be heard from outside. "Angie are you really going out there?" She asked her. She was already on her knees hiding herself behind the driver's seat.

• Plus Issac was right there....invisible but still there

Ivy took his gun, didn't she? And anyway, he's looking a pointing towards the room. If you're so against it, I'll change it.

• erm...

okay?

Plus Issac was right there....invisible but still there

• So I just read the first ten pages again.

My writing was terrible.

• Paul

The girl walked back into the room and he slammed it, this time making sure to fucking lock it. He briefly considered beating the shit out of Jamie for being so fucking stupid, and then remembered he had more important things going on. He quickly found Ryan. "Hey, what the fuck's going on, they find us already? Are they here?"

• Daniel

"Damn it... They've been gone for a while, an I'm not exactly comfortable just sitting here with all these gunshots." Daniel quickly dropped his pack and rummaged through it. One of the things he'd grabbed from the Motor Inn, a flare gun. "Theo, I'm going to go out there and see what's going on, I'll fire the flare if we need help." Theo nodded, and Daniel left the RV, seeing Phoenix and Elisha, who had left a while away, heading up the hill towards the Motor Inn. "Guys, wait up!" He said, trying to catch up.

• edited April 2014

I thought it was pretty good back then.

So I just read the first ten pages again. My writing was terrible.

• Ryan

"No clue man, there was a gunshot over there"

• Anton

"Damn it, where the hell is he going?" Anton thought. "There aren't many people left here. What if they attack the RV?"

• Thanks.

TWD_25 posted: »

I thought it was pretty good back then.

• Lauren

Lauren sees everybody running to all directions, some for Han, some next to her and some in the RV "EVERYONE! We must be organized! Will, if you don't want to attack with us then you'll be our getaway driver, ok? Everyone else, stay within shouting distance, and always think before you shoot!"

• edited April 2014

Kieran

I heard the group, I paled off on my own but not too much on my own, I could see people like Lauren and I think I made out Anton shouting to people.
    I heard what Anton said but I figured, why would they attack the RV? I paled into the forest next to the Motel. I remembered my old camp near there, but I went down the hill and could see it. I wondered if I should find Molly, but she's a lone wolf type of person, she's probably got shit handled.

"God damn it" I say almost falling over, this isn't the best forest to walk around in. I spot a tree that isn't that big but it seems to be the biggest out of the lot, so I try to climb. I attempted to climb it like I climbed the previous tree, but it was really awkward. Not too many branches and the ones I needed were too high and I've never been the tallest person.

"Fucking fuck" I say. I need to get the high ground.

• edited April 2014

Anton

Anton saw Kieran move through the woods. "They have a death wish, they certainly do", Anton thought.

Unwilling to have someone able to fight disappear somewhere, Anton grabbed his hatchet and walked out the RV after Kieran.

"I'm going after Kieran, okay? Shout if something happens" Anton said, as he pushed his way into the woods.

Kieran I heard the group, I paled off on my own but not too much on my own, I could see people like Lauren and I think I made out Anton s

• Should I erase your character from the list? I'm thinking of cleaning it up from the people who posted a character and never participated, or only posted one or two times.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Eh, I don't think this forums people are very active.

• Will

After the argument. Will basically phased away trying to isolate himself from everyone else. They had already sent scouts to check out the motor inn. He heard shots, fighting, and running in the distance... Will had a conflict in his mind about whether or not he should leave or stay. Maybe everyone was right. This is how the world works now. These men were sick... But killing. Ugh it made Will feel sick at the thought. They probably had killed some already. He finally decided he would stay for now. These people were keeping him alive, and the probably knew what was best. Also he liked Pheonix, and Elizabeth so at least he didn't disagree with everyone.

He snapped out of his daze as Lauren told him to be the getaway driver. He got in the driver's seat and watched the battle commence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.