What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Kieran

Watching the events, he sees one of the bandits hand over Ivy to Daniel & Elizabeth, and them leaving.

"Holy shit" I thought, as I witnessed BANDITS actually be...civil?

"Nah, there's gotta be some sort of catch" I think, most of the bandits have no humanity left, they wouldn't just hand over a little girl would they?

I start walking back to the RV, knowing that as some sort of meet-up point.

• Anton

Anton ran through the bushes, and saw a figure in a distance.

"Kieran?", Anton asked.

"Anton, come here", Kieran said.

"Where are you going? I thought we would split up and help our guys."

"Nah, we don't. I just saw 'em letting our guys go, and they handed Ivy over, too."

"So that's it? We head back".

"Yeah, it's not safe to remain in the woods anyway.", Kieran said, and two men started to go back to the RV.

(I hope you don't mind, Kieran, about writing dialogue from your character's perspective).

• Kieran, I sent you a PM, did you get it?

Kieran Watching the events, he sees one of the bandits hand over Ivy to Daniel & Elizabeth, and them leaving. "Holy shit" I though

• Its cool.

Lingvort posted: »

Anton Anton ran through the bushes, and saw a figure in a distance. "Kieran?", Anton asked. "Anton, come here", Kieran said. "Wh

• I got no clue where PMs are :/

Zyphon posted: »

Kieran, I sent you a PM, did you get it?

• Got it.

I got no clue where PMs are

• Daniel

Walkers started shambling out of the woods, and the bandits posted up on the second floor and on the wall started putting them down. They weren't firing on Daniel, Liz, and Ivy yet though. The RV wasn't too far away. After handing Ivy over, Paul had gone back behind the wall as soon as they started walking away.

The blood coating him was sticky, and it felt disgusting as it started to dry. The sound of gunfire filled the air as the bandits defended the Motor Inn form the walkers. None of them came after Daniel and the rest, they were drawn to the Motor Inn by all the noise. Like moths to a flame.

Walking away, Daniel felt as if he had a huge target on his back. Ivy was crying, and Daniel had told her it would be okay. He was full of guilt that he hadn't managed to keep her from them, and he just hoped they hadn't done anything to her.

The RV was in sight now, but Daniel couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't over...

• Paul

"Mason! Where the fuck are you?" Paul called out. So many of his friends were dead... Ryan, Jake, Bart... All because of those motherfucking cunts. Walking away all safe and sound. Mason came down from the second floor, an M-16 slung over his shoulder.

"Whac' you want boss?" He asked. Mason had been around since near the beginning. He was a big guy, not that smart. The "muscle". But he was a friend of Paul's, a good friend. Unlike some of the others, he didn't quite approve of what Paul did in his spare time. The girls mainly. Near the beginning, he wasn't too happy about the drugs either, but they ran out eventually, had to get clean.

"Get some guys, half of whoever's left. Tell them to get guns, whatever we've got, whatever we can spare. Get Jamie to prep the jeeps. We'll leave half of the guys here, make sure those dead fucks don't destroy the place. Everyone else... We're going after those motherfuckers. We'll give 'em ten minutes, then we'll head out."

• I'm updating the thingy. Everyone else, whoever's still here, please confirm existence and help continue the story. We need to get things rolling again.

• I'm replying to you to once more bring you back here.

Also, please reply to the PM I sent you.

Oh fuck. I've missed some shit. Allow me to catch up real quick.

• Existing

I'm updating the thingy. Everyone else, whoever's still here, please confirm existence and help continue the story. We need to get things rolling again.

• Elisha

Elisha felt a horrible taste in his mouth as he ran away from the Motel, shooting and stabbing any walker that got too close to him. He knew better than to trust those bandits, but as tired as he was, he had no particular inclination to kill them. He just needed somewhere to rest and recuperate from the battle. He looked cautiously for Daniel, Elizabeth and the girl just as he stabbed a walker in the forehead. The horde was shuffling toward him: he couldn't waste time trying to dig the knife out. He left the knife and the walker and began running toward Daniel.

"Wait up!" He shouted.

• I'd love to continue! Where are my characters though?

• Kieran

"This is spooky man, I don't get this. Why would a bunch of bandits just...hand over Ivy? Their bandits...they don't just...do that do they? I mean I've no clue what their mindset is but from what I've saw, heard and witnessed. They wouldn't just hand a little girl over like that. There is a catch in this Anton, there has to be" I say.

• Anton

"Ain't disagreeing with you there, man", Anton replied. "Those fucks couldn't leave us alone before, and I don't think they're gonna do so now. We oughta be on our guard."

Two men kept walking until the RV was in sight. Another group of people was approaching the RV, but Anton couldn't figure out, whether those were the group members, or the bandits. But, upon closer look, he saw a little girl with a group. "Whew, they're back."

"Wait up!", someone shouted in the distance.

"Hmm, must be Elisha... or someone else. Guess it's better to watch out.", Anton thought as he and Kieran approached the RV.

• Elisha

Elisha looked toward the forest because he thought he saw a figure or two moving. "Y'all friendly there?" He asked. He had a pretty good idea of who it was, but he couldn't be sure without absolute proof. Before he could be ready to respond, someone shouted "Watch out!"

A walker had grabbed onto his clothes, threatening to bite him. "Fuck!" He shouted as he and the walker tumbled to the ground. He wrangled with the walker as it laid on top of him. It was pretty heavy, about 200 pounds' worth of rotten meat and bones. Combined with his fatigue, Elisha was almost unsure he could escape unharmed. He tried his hardest to push the walker off, however. Using all of his remaining strength, he pushed it further and further away. But he lost that strength just as fast as he'd gotten it. As the walker got dangerously close to his neck, Elisha knew it was over.

Suddenly, a bullet whizzed its way past his face and hit the walker in the eye, or whatever was left of it. Blood and giblets sprayed Elisha's face and neck. He looked shocked for a second. But then he looked toward the smoking gun, and he smiled.

"Thanks," he grinned. Looking at the other walkers in the herd, Elisha got up quickly and ran up to Daniel, Elizabeth and the girl. Daniel sure knows what he's doing, Elisha thought happily.

• edited June 2014

Kieran

Aiming down the barrel of his bow, he notices Ivy had gunned down a walker that was on Elisha. They are walking over to the RV. When they get there me and Anton greet them.

"Alright where's the others" I say to them all.

NOTE: This is basically a thing to all the others out there. Where's Will, Theo, Lauren, Han, Phoenix etc?

• I'm not sure where many people's characters are...

Glinda posted: »

I'd love to continue! Where are my characters though?

• Everyone is... in the RV?

Kieran Aiming down the barrel of his bow, he notices Ivy had gunned down a walker that was on Elisha. They are walking over to the RV. Wh

• More like phased out of existence for a moment.

Everyone is... in the RV?

• I was hinting that Ivy killed the walker, but I'll change it if need be. Also, didn't Han get bit or something?

Kieran Aiming down the barrel of his bow, he notices Ivy had gunned down a walker that was on Elisha. They are walking over to the RV. Wh

• I edited mine to make it make sense with Ivy killing the walker.

I was hinting that Ivy killed the walker, but I'll change it if need be. Also, didn't Han get bit or something?

• Thanks

I edited mine to make it make sense with Ivy killing the walker.

• I'll be back after this weekend

I'm updating the thingy. Everyone else, whoever's still here, please confirm existence and help continue the story. We need to get things rolling again.

• Well when I was last here, I had Han bitten and was near the area of the battle, he was close to the forest area but was with a few zombies. But if you want Han to have found his way with the group and is now heading to the RV, then that is fine

• Frankie is looking for the group, I wrote about her and Angel once and Angel got shot and killed by a bandit and Frankie escaped but a walker grabbed her and she sprained her ankle. You can ignore the last part of your character though if you want.

Glinda posted: »

I'd love to continue! Where are my characters though?

• For the record... We're waiting on the people who have yet to post...

• I'm really sorry for leaving again guys - but give me another week. My dog was just put down yesterday and I have exams next week, so bare with me.

My apologies :/

• Will is supposed to be in the RV the fighting is over right?

• Sorry to hear about your dog :(

I'm really sorry for leaving again guys - but give me another week. My dog was just put down yesterday and I have exams next week, so bare with me. My apologies

• Sorry about your dog, and it's fine. I was thinking it'd pick up in summer anyway.

I'm really sorry for leaving again guys - but give me another week. My dog was just put down yesterday and I have exams next week, so bare with me. My apologies

• Okay guys, along with the fact that I really would like if some of you would continue this, I also implore you to check out this site:

http://roleplayforever.boards.net/

It's a site for stories and RPs(which is basically this) of all different kinds. We've been trying to bring in new members, so I'd really greatly appreciate it if some of you could check it out.

• I declare this: DEAD.

• edited August 2014

R.I.P. :(

This was fun while while it lasted.

• As it is though, I do plan on remaking this as a normal fan-fiction, just on my own. When I asked about the interactive one with twine, everyone seemed okay with me using their characters, so I'll assume that that's still okay. Hopefully, that should be coming soon, and hopefully it won't die out.

This really died because of all the confusion, and then OTHER people becoming less enthused, taking the story down with them. That won't happen this time around because it will just be me.

This was fun, and hopefully, I can still continue the story(actually, more of a remake of episode one and two, and THEN continue the story).

Twistee posted: »

R.I.P. This was fun while while it lasted.

• Dang I really liked this, Raging_Blades(Will or whatever) got banned apparently.

• erm, how about we revive this?

• Zyphon has already passed on from this, he'll write his own story based on this fanfic, but without the involvement from others. Not to mention that the activity on this thread dramatically dropped.

erm, how about we revive this?

• Almost everyone is gone, sadly, I don't think it will happen...

erm, how about we revive this?

• sigh Damn shame.

Almost everyone is gone, sadly, I don't think it will happen...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.