What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• *Sigh*
    I did it again...
    I have been busy with real life and couldn't catch up with the posts on here..

So, as of now, consider me gone from this thread...

That doesn't mean I won't return at a later time...

Goodbye, (as of now) I had fun writing with you guys!
  • ?

*Sigh* I did it again... I have been busy with real life and couldn't catch up with the posts on here.. So, as of now, consider me

• Remember my post a while back, telling you guys I was busy and that's why I wasn't active?
    Well I got busy on other things and once again forgot about this thread...
    So, for now, I am leaving this thread.
    Zyphon posted: »

?

• The majority have left this thread already...

Remember my post a while back, telling you guys I was busy and that's why I wasn't active? Well I got busy on other things and once again forgot about this thread... So, for now, I am leaving this thread.

• Really? Ouch...
    TWD_25 posted: »

The majority have left this thread already...

• nice love it
  • edited May 2014
    Ignore this.
    nickybello posted: »

nice love it

• wut

Ignore this.

• I accidentally pressed the reply button, and typed something out, and then I realized I replied to the wrong comment.

wut

• Okay... Who's still here?
  • You can rely on me to be here.

Okay... Who's still here?

• Not me. :/

• edited May 2014
    Well. Theoretically you still are since you replied to this...

We'll miss you Randomz! Even though this thread is becoming inactive...

Not me. :/

• edited May 2014
    We should try to get it active again.

Well. Theoretically you still are since you replied to this... We'll miss you Randomz! Even though this thread is becoming inactive...

• The reason why I couldn't be on this thread before was because it was *to* active...

It seems though, that this thread is becoming inactive....

If I were to understand the story, then I would probably be able to join again...

As long as it doesn't get so incredibly fast paced like it was before...
    You follow me?

Well. Theoretically you still are since you replied to this... We'll miss you Randomz! Even though this thread is becoming inactive...

• I follow ya! I believe the summary at the top should give you most of the story, but if you have a question, I'll try to answer.

The reason why I couldn't be on this thread before was because it was *to* active... It seems though, that this thread is becoming inac

• Aight' thanks man. I'll get to that sometime tomorrow...
    I have an ORV (off road vehicle) class tomorrow which goes from 9:00AM-4:30PM...

So, I need a good nights sleep, yada yada yada.
    You follow me?

I follow ya! I believe the summary at the top should give you most of the story, but if you have a question, I'll try to answer.

• I'm here too. We need Zyphon though (...that's his name right?)

• Take a wild guess.

I'm here too. We need Zyphon though (...that's his name right?)

• I'll be honest, I'm unsure as to how to continue this. Anyone got any ideas?
  • Couldn't we continue with my last post as Elisha? It was talking about trying to flank the bandits and other trickery and Elisha gave Elizabeth his pistol.

I'll be honest, I'm unsure as to how to continue this. Anyone got any ideas?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2014
    Je suis here

• It was fun... too bad it died fast..

While I love my thread, I'll let it die. It was awesome thanks to everyone who worked with me there. we could reboot it, however. As far as this thread goes, I think we should.

• oh so your name is kevin

hi kevin

Take a wild guess.

• We could do that.

Couldn't we continue with my last post as Elisha? It was talking about trying to flank the bandits and other trickery and Elisha gave Elizabeth his pistol.

• edited May 2014
    That's really weird since that's my real name...

oh so your name is kevin hi kevin

• edited May 2014
    Some people on this thread might be avoiding the forum for awhile until E3 is released though.

We could do that.

oh so your name is kevin hi kevin

• edited May 2014
    Okay, so I've got an idea, though it might be a little drastic.

I'm going to do a poll here to see what you guys think is a better idea to try and save this. We can backtrack to a certain point and redo it from there, try push through, or if you have a better idea, then mention it here.

(h)ttp://strawpoll.me/1671290

delete the ()'s
  • Well... This is awkward. Are you mocking me or something? You'd better not start posting those pictures...

Well... This is awkward. Are you mocking me or something? You'd better not start posting those pictures...

• so, I guess we are continuing?

Okay, so I've got an idea, though it might be a little drastic. I'm going to do a poll here to see what you guys think is a better idea

• Guten abend, Herr Kevin.
    TWD_25 posted: »

That's really weird since that's my real name...

• T'as une connaissance du français?
    AWESOMEO posted: »

Je suis here

• I want to add two characters both of course minor.
    Jasper Randall Age:16 Sex:Male Race:White Hair:Brown Eye color: Grey Importance: Minor
    Eric Randall Age: 42 Sex:Male Race: White Hair: Brown Eye color: Light blue Importance:minor

Father and son that both approach the group. They both are looking for a group and recommending a secure high school to live in. It has been abandoned since the outbreak. It also appears that the son has Schizophrenia.
  • I like the idea but why "of course" minor?

You can make major characters.
    firedog122 posted: »

I want to add two characters both of course minor. Jasper Randall Age:16 Sex:Male Race:White Hair:Brown Eye color: Grey Importance: Minor

• Well they were going to be minor unless people liked these characters and wanted to see more of them.

I like the idea but why "of course" minor? You can make major characters.

• Shall, I say.... ALBERT?!

• Look at his name lol, I think that's the joke..?
    I may be wrong though. :P

Well... This is awkward. Are you mocking me or something? You'd better not start posting those pictures...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.