What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• ~~The Randalls~~
    (Going to use that instead of using Eric and Jasper)

They watch as the horse starts strolling by them. They stare as they noticed this horse has no rider. "Okay son, do you have anything we can use? We need to find a....." Before Eric could finish his sentence, automatic gunfire is heard. The horse stampedes away as fast as possible."There goes our only mean of travel. What the hell is happening back there? Some group fighting the pack of ghouls?" said Eric."We better check it out dad.This could be the group we were waiting for." Responded Jasper. They both wandered into the forest at the direction they were hearing the fire.
  • edited May 2014
    ~~Alicia~~

About ten miles in on her way to Macon, Alicia had to piss. She found a little country gas station and steered Perthe toward it. "Wait here, boy," Alicia said as she dismounted. She checked her gun, a Colt Python, and loaded it up. She walked in through a side entrance (the main entrance was blocked off with corpses and rubble and cautiously walked to the bathroom.
    There was nobody living or undead in there, so she did her business. As soon as she was finished, she heard Perthe whinny and run off. "What the fuck?" She shouted as she ran back out. She was greeted with a horde of walkers. "Oh shit." She muttered.
    She went back inside and prayed that the horde wouldn't find her...
  • So the lone horse now makes sense. Let's hope Perthe doesn't get shot by the bandits.

~~Alicia~~ About ten miles in on her way to Macon, Alicia had to piss. She found a little country gas station and steered Perthe toward

• ~~The Randalls~~

The two ran towards the source of the gunshots only to see a man and woman running from tree to tree. They notice what appears to be the savelots bandits as well. "Well fuck, son get the guns. It looks like the ghouls are in another place, but we can still help these two out."

Jasper took their guns out. A pistol and a rifle. "I hope you reloaded these dad."

"That was your job. Just kidding, now cover me as we shoot these sons of bitches. They can't just kill the innocent."

"This is not a time to joke dad." Jasper handed the rifle to his dad. They started to fire, making sure to hit the heads.
  • You never know... Maybe he might? maybe he'll end like Rick's horse (hint hint)
    firedog122 posted: »

So the lone horse now makes sense. Let's hope Perthe doesn't get shot by the bandits.

• edited May 2014
    ~~Elisha~~

Elisha stopped firing for a second to check his rounds. He discovered four rounds still in the magazine. Combined with the ten in his pocket, he figured that with the fourteen bullets he'd need to be a bit more accurate.

But he couldn't use his molotovs; it would burn the girl with the bandits. But he couldn't keep firing willy-nilly, nor wait for backup from Daniel and Elizabeth. He had no damned idea where the hell Molly, Phoenix, Lauren or the others were.

So, after loading up, Elisha analyzed what he could extremely quickly, discovering,that the bandits were growing a little bolder. They were poking their heads up, trying to find where their turncoat friend was. Elisha smiled and shot a bandit's head, laughing as chunks of brain flew everywhere.

"Fuck all y'all!" He shouted.
  • It's pitch black, but okay!

~~The Randalls~~ The two ran towards the source of the gunshots only to see a man and woman running from tree to tree. They notice w

• Didn't realize it was in the middle of the night.
    Zyphon posted: »

It's pitch black, but okay!

• If it's pitch black, it would be useless for everybody else to shoot as well. I'm going to say they are carrying flash lights.

It's pitch black, but okay!

• ~~The Randalls~~

"I'm out of ammo dad. We should i do now?" Asked Jasper.

"Here is the laser pointer. I need you to call those two and also to blind the bandits. Get there eyes and I will shoot them afterwards. I still have a decent amount of ammo." Responded Eric.

Jasper pushed the button on the pointer but no beam came out. "Dammit, out of batteries." Jasper took off his backpack and opened a pocket. A package of watch batteries was contained within. He started replacing the batteries.

"Hurry up, a bullet barely grazed me. And call those two already." Commanded Eric.

"Almost done dad." Jasper replaced the batteries and sealed his back pack. "Hey you two, come over here where it is safe. We are covered and in a good position. We can help." Yelled Jasper. He then shined his laser pointer towards a bandit, blinding it. Eric shot his gun and the blinded bandit fell. "We got you two covered. Get over here already." Another bandit got blinded and shot.
  • "Daniel was about to answer when light fell on them"

They are indeed carrying flashlights!

If it's pitch black, it would be useless for everybody else to shoot as well. I'm going to say they are carrying flash lights.

• I'll make a new character soon..
    Also....
    BUMP
  • The prodigal son returns...

I'll make a new character soon.. Also.... BUMP

• edited May 2014

Daniel

The bandits continued shouting, most of them were afraid. Daniel thought that he could make out five, maybe six. They were looking for him, swinging their lights around, illuminating the woods. That and the light from the moon made it easy for him to keep from making noise if he moved slowly. the area right here, outside the Motor Inn was heavily wooded. Unlike out on the road, the grass here was trodden down. Lots of walkers, from when they were here, and now the bandits. In just a few short minutes, he was close to two of them. Dressed in filthy clothes, he couldn't see their faces, but he could tell they were afraid. They were jumpy, and the one holding an automatic weapon couldn't kept it from shaking in his hands. He almost felt bad for them...

As he stood and got his machete ready, those feelings of doubt soon disappeared as he remembered who these people were... what they'd done. Besides, it wasn't as if he had much choice. One of them turned their back, and soon, the other did too. Daniel lunged, moving quickly, and swinging his machete up towards the man's neck. It cleaved through the air, and make a wet smacking noise as it cut through skin and flesh, stopping at bone. Blood from his now severed arteries spurted out form the side of the wound, and Daniel quickly pulled the blade out.

The blood arched from the man's neck as he stood there for a few horrible moments, with the darkness of the forest he could still be alive, and hit his partner, splattering his back with blood. As the other man began to turn, Daniel hardly wasted a second, thrusting the bloodied blade through his neck, and using his foot to get the blade out, pushing the man to the ground. The same spray of blood, painting the trees red. None got on Daniel.

The two men feel, and Daniel quickly crouched down and turned the light off. No one else had noticed. He cringed, the pain in his arm returning, but it wasn't anything major. His arm was wet form blood, but it didn't feel like much, and they couldn't stop now. He turned back to see where Elizabeth was. She was there, hanging back, the gun in hand.

Three more. With less lights, he was sure of that. They weren't that far away...

• (I don't know why I stopped there since I'm just going to keep going...)

Daniel

Again, moving through the woods, as quickly and as quietly as they could. He got as close as he could. Two of them had lights, one had an assault rifle, and one also had a pistol along with the light. He could the ones with the guns first. These ones were less afraid, but no less on guard. He wait for them to turn away, but they were all looking in different directions, moving as a group, and Daniel followed them. Eventually, he just decided to go for it...

Leaping out form the woods, he swung the bloodied machete once more, cutting one of them right across his torso, fairly deep too. He dropped his light and his gun, and yelled. The one with the assault rifle turned, a big guy. Daniel swung the blade from over head, and it sunk into his skull, letting loose another spray of blood. He tried to pull the blade out, but it got stuck. He let go before trying again, and attempted to draw his revolver, but the last man surprised him. He looked Hispanic maybe, but it was hard to tell with the glance Daniel got at him before he was hit over the head with a flash light. He dropped to his knees, and tried to scramble away, but the guy kicked him in the ribs. He was pulling out his own gun, but a blast went off before he got it out. From the ground, Daniel could see the shocked look on the Hispanic man's face as a small hole appeared between his eyes, and blood was left in the air and he fell back on the ground dead.

Daniel was getting up, when he heard another shot, right next to him. The first bandit that he'd attacked, the one he cut open. He had been trying to get up, but a bullet had put him down again.

Daniel got up, and looked back at Liz. She was holding the gun pointing down now, looking at the man she'd killed. She wasn't horrified or anything, Daniel could see that now. It was more like an expression of... pity. These men hadn't always been monsters... but they were now, and there wasn't anything that could really change that.

"Thanks," Daniel said, no longer worried about keeping his voice down. She didn't say anything. Just kept staring at the dead man on the ground. "Hey, Liz, are you okay?"

She kept quiet, and Daniel was going to say something else before she looked up abruptly. "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine. I'm just... I'm fine, don't worry."

They sat there for a while in silence. Daniel pulled his machete out of the big man's skull, and got one of the lights. He was about the say something, when automatic gunfire broke up the silence for them. They were close to the road, and through the trees they could see that it wasn't from the Motor Inn. Looked like Elisha was still holding out. And... Maybe doing a little better than holding out. Maybe the tables were turning.

• Randomly replying to bring you back here.

~~Alicia~~ About ten miles in on her way to Macon, Alicia had to piss. She found a little country gas station and steered Perthe toward

Since they are going to "Tell the story" of the battle, can we have Phoenix have some sort of a heroic death? Like, he steps in front o

Okay... Who's still here?

I'm here too. We need Zyphon though (...that's his name right?)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Je suis here

so, I guess we are continuing?

• edited May 2014

I am here... Just don't know how to continue. Right now I'm just sitting around in the R.V while everyone is fighting the bandits, so there's not much to do...

So I decided to wait... Still waiting for the fight to be over...

Randomly replying to bring you back here.

Kieran "You know what Will? If you wanna be like that, then fucking be like that, because I'm sorry but if you're going to potentially le

• Elisha

Elisha shot another bandit in the chest as he inched closer to the inner defenses of the Motel. He stopped for a second to get some more bullets, which he appropriated from the various other guns the bandits had, in his AK-47, before resuming fire. He shot another bandit, hitting him straight in the collarbone and the breastbone. The poor bastard was as good as dead. And he was, judging from a loud thud not accompanied by screams or cries of agony. As Elisha continued shooting at various other bandits, hitting one in the stomach, another in the humerus, he thought he could hear the moans, those telltale moans of the undead. "Jesus motherfucking Christ!" He shouted as he fingered his Molotovs.

He decided to try trickery. "I've-ah motherfuck! Y'all cunts shot me!" The idiots would think he truly was injured,a and get close to him, and grow ever more bolder, and lose because of it.

He wasn't exactly sure if that'd work.

• Angel
    Angel slowly crawled out of the RV trying to avoid any unwanted detection. Frankie followed close behind. "There, that's definitely them!"
    Frankie said. "Are you sure?" Angel asked, she cringed at the thought of meeting new people or being in a group. "Fine, let's go, but you're doing the talking." Angel said to Frankie. They made there way there Angel grasping her knife incase anything went wrong.

• right, well since PMs are fixed, I figure I'll send you one about the fate of Will.

I am here... Just don't know how to continue. Right now I'm just sitting around in the R.V while everyone is fighting the bandits, so there's not much to do... So I decided to wait... Still waiting for the fight to be over...

• Paul

There had been about 40 in their group. Before, when Gary was in charge, there were maybe thirty of them, but he tried to get the Motor Inn, and he'd fucking failed. No one got it, and it was overrun, and Gary died. Paul figured that he could take charge after that, try and fix things. Gary hadn't really been a bad guy, not the worst anyway. But he was a shitty leader. When he was in charge, guys were fucking killing each other over the stupidest shit.

Paul knew that he was a monster, but it was the apocalypse, he'd do what he fucking wanted to, and for a monster, he sure was doing a better job keeping people alive than Gary was. Until he decided to take back the Motor Inn... They had maybe 50 guys before the attack, lost about ten to these fuckers, these same motherfuckers who were killing them right now.

He kept shouting at people, to go places, get guns, defend the place, sent guys out to get the fuckers shooting at them. They had maybe twenty guys left, and looking over the wall, he saw another one of his guys go down. Wilson, he didn't deserve to go out that way. If Paul died, then he would've fucking deserved it, but truth be told, only a few of the guys here were as bad as him. The others followed orders, and maybe that was some fucking sin on their soul, but they didn't deserve to be slaughtered like this, like fucking animals.

Mason had his guys laying down some covering fire from the second floor, people guarding the wall from the courtyard. Paul was hanging back near the rooms, watching it happen, calling over the guys in charge, Ryan, Mason, Jake, giving them orders. He had Gary's crossbow in his hand, but he wasn't about to go out and join the bodies piling up.

He heard someone shout, one of the guys shooting at them. Mason sent Jake out with three other guys. Grouped together, they moved to the abandoned car that the guy was taking cover.

Fire exploded, and they were lost in it. A Molotov, a fucking Molotov.

Where there even twenty of them left, maybe fifteen was more like it. He had to get them to stop. He looked over at the locked door. His own survival over a bit of fun, the choice wasn't hard.

• ~Elisha~

Elisha laughed at the pathetic idiocy of the bandits who'd walked into the fucking trap. Gary was at least a better leader than old Paul here. He laughed and began shooting upward at the bastards on the second floor. One of the bastards was shot in the head, another in the legs, and yet another in the groin. Poor bastard grabbed his nuts before falling down screaming like a little fucking girl. Funny, considering they were fucking little girls.

He felt alive, like he had a purpose. Killing off any son of a bitch who did heinous crimes,like these bandits were. THAT, Elisha determined, was his purpose would be.

• Daniel

His head throbbed, and the wound in his arm wasn't getting any better, but they couldn't stop now. Picking up one of the assault rifles, he moved to the treeline, just in time to see a group of bandits consumed in flame. Looked like Elisha was putting those Molotov cocktails to good use. A few more up on the second level went down. So far, no one on their side had been killed. So far at least.

Daniel aimed at some of the guards along the wall, but then he saw something strange.

"The hell is he doing?" Their leader, the one that had taken Ivy was walking out in the open, and he had her with him. Tied up.

"Stop you motherfuckers! Unless you want her to die! We give you her, you leave us the fuck alone, deal?"

• Yes sorry about the inactivity, been busy and I just dont know how to continue. I want to kill off my Han character since I still have my other character who you accepted, but will be introduced later. But yeah, I just dont know how to kill off Han.

Randomly replying to bring you back here.

• Oh fuck. I've missed some shit.

Allow me to catch up real quick.

• Kieran

Me and Anton had seperated to get a better line of fire, I was moving along the treeline before I stopped to get a better look at the Motel. I aimed down my bow to see if I could get a hit, but all I see was a blaze of fire. A Molotov!

"That's a good idea" I thought to myself.

I shook my head and kept walking. Walkers were coming. Not many yet, but all this gunfire isn't helping. I stab one with my knife before stomping the other one. I check their bodies but there's nothing. A wallet, but it's not like that's important now a days. I get out my rifle and see if I can attempt to get a long range shot, there's not much I can do from here, so I decide to stick to the plan. Climb a tree.

None of these trees look tall enough, atleast not like the tree I climbed previously, but I see a good one, it has enough leaves that I can't be seen clearly and I can climb it safely enough. I start thinking to myself as I climb till my leg is grabbed!

A walker had caught me, it was trying to bite me and I was struggling, I kicked it away but it kept standing up and up and I was trying my hardest to climb up the tree. Suddenly I fell off cause the walker made me lose my balance.

"FUCK!" I shout aloud. The walker is now on me trying to bite me. I'm holding it away but there's not much I can do. I kick it into the tree but it comes back. I gain enough composure to restand up. I get my pistol out as a sign of desperation and shoot the walker in the head. I didn't care about noise, it was the heat of the moment and I needed a gun. I checked my leg. No bite. just a little sore after falling off the tree. Thankfully I wasn't that high up the tree.

I realized my gunshot could've attracted walkers so I ran to the nearest vantage point near a tree. I stood behind it ready to start firing at the bandits. I needed to find someone again, I think I'm near Elisha since I'm pretty sure he's the only one who can handle the molotovs and use them accurately, but yet again, I could be near anybody. I don't have any sightings of my friends, I only see the base of the bandits.

• I'm back in dis yay :D

Pretty sure that's my longest post on here too.

Kieran Me and Anton had seperated to get a better line of fire, I was moving along the treeline before I stopped to get a better look at

• edited June 2014

Angel

"Shit where are these gunshots coming from?" Angel asked. "That's not our only problem this noise is attracting the walkers." Frankie added. "You got your gun, right? Incase thin-" A bullet hit Angel right in the temple, somewhere from the motor inn. Frankie looked in horror at her lifeless body and started to run. Something suddenly jerked at her foot and made her fall "AHH" she might've sprained her ankle but there was a walker now about to devour Frankie. She was pushing the walker back with her one good foot and reached for her gun and shoots the fucker in the head. Frankie gets up "Ughh, yeah that's definitley sprained." She couldn't worry about Angel now, at least she wouldn't turn and it was quick. She could see the group now. "Guys, Guys it's me, Frankie!" And limped up to them low to the ground so things wouldn't end up like they did with Angel.

• Anton

Anton hacked through bushes. "I don't know what Kieran thinks, separating in this darkness, but, I ain't arguing with him". Moving through, he heard some grunting noises. Anton raised his head and saw a walker, with his back turned to him. "Take that, you son of a bitch", Anton quietly said. After dispatching a walker, he continued to move along the bushes, until he saw a flash of light, followed by an explosion. "The fuck? Is that a bomb, or... a Molotov's cocktail?".

Anton started to move towards the fire, and then, a loud scream was heard. "FUCK!!". "Damn, is that Kieran? Gotta go faster", Anton thought and started to move quicker. "Gotta get there before it's too late".

• Kieran

I look around, going further from my tracks but with my tracking skills I tried to find somebody.

"Is that Elisha?" I think to myself as I think I see a figure near a tree, followed by some dead masked bandits.

I think I see...Daniel? Looks like him from him, it is pitch dark though so it's not like I can see him properly. He's aiming a gun at some guards I think, but he's paused and it looks like something's caught his eye.

I know I can't move from here. they'll shoot me, but since they don't know I'm here, might as well start shootin. I aim down my rifle and aim down at a bandit aiming at the RV, which seems so far away from me right now. I aim down my sights and...HEADSHOT!

I aim at another...oh shit they see me! I randomly shot and duck behind the tree, I peak around and I think I shot the guy in the shoulder, but it doesn't matter, I've somehow got to get to a new vantage point. I duck around a bush and go to a different tree. I heard a shot fire past me, just missed.

"Jesus Christ" I think to myself. I open my bag and take a puff of my inhaler, and put it back in. I take my breath back and stand up, ready for anything.

• Daniel

"Oh shit." Daniel lowered the gun, he couldn't do anything right now, but it looked like Paul was surrendering.

"What do we?" Elizabeth said, "Should we just go talk to him?"

"I don't think we've got any other choice. Let's just hope no one else does anything stupid. Or that this isn't a trap." Daniel walked out of the cover form the treeline, he didn't drop the assault rifle, but he kept it pointed at the ground, for now.

"Hey," he said, "we're right here. Just hand her over, we'll leave you alone if you leave us alone."

• edited June 2014

Well, I won't be able to check on the PM's I sent to see if people replied because Telltale's website is broken and I can't check my feed. Fun.

• edited June 2014

Elisha

Elisha saw Daniel and Elizabeth walk out of the woods warily negotiating with Paul. Elisha would have scoffed if it weren't for the fact that he personally wanted the negotiations to work. It would be much easier to trade the girl in exchange for safety than kill everyone and get the girl. Elisha wanted to kill all the motherfuckers, but maybe he could split from the group and chase after them if it meant the girl could live.

He kept his Kalashnikov on his shoulder, ready to shoot in case things went awry. He could hear the three debate over terms. He suddenly felt tired. Was all the violence truly worth it? Weren't they all scared sons of bitches? Elisha rubbed his forehead to get rid of some of the sweat.

Elisha heard a moan coming from behind him. "Goddamnit!" He murmured as he pulled out his Bowie knife. He turned around to see the walker only four feet away from him. He quickly stabbed it hilt deep in the temple. It fell, and Elisha had to use a good bit of his strength to pull it out.

A bandit looked at him funny from up top. "What're you looking at?" Elisha mumbled as he leaned against the wall.

Alicia

The herd was finally making its way away from the gas station. Alicia twirled her curly black hair as she waited. She took a look at her Colt Python, noting a scratch on the handle where she'd scratched it with her nail.

She pulled herself up from the floor and quickly scavenged for supplies. There was some good food, a bottle of Scotch from behind the store counter, and a few toiletries. She checked outside for any signs of the herd. There were only footprints numbering in the hundreds. "Shit..." She said in awe.

She walked outside to find a suitable vehicle to travel to Macon. Of course, by Fate or some shitty luck, all of the cars were only good for scrap metal. "God, I hate this bullshit," Alicia hissed before she found a bicycle behind the gas station.

"Okay, this'll work," she grinned as she mounted for a long journey ahead.

• Paul

That red head guy came out from the tree line. The same fucker who they'd had before. He was covered in blood. Paul almost wanted to shoot him right then, but then everyone else would die, including him. They couldn't win this, these people were ready for this, they were survivors. A girl was following him as he got closer, but she didn't matter right now, it was between him and this fucking prick.
    The girl was silent, but Paul could tell she was scared. She was shaking.

"Okay, this is gonna be pretty fucking simple. I give you the girl, and you just leave. You might kill me if you decide to just open fire once you've got her, but I can guarantee that you won't make it out alive. This is an easy choice here you prick. What'dya say?"

"Deal." He didn't hesitate. Paul pushed the girl over to them, she stumbled, but kept her footing. He kept the guns aimed on them.

"Now you get the fuck out of here, right now."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.