What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Daniel

They were close enough now to see the walls of the Motor Inn. For the most part, it looked like it was just made from scrap metal and a couple dumpsters. There was a second floor, and bandits were already there with rifles. A couple were aiming over the walls too. It looked like the scouts hadn't been to stealthy.

Going in guns blazing clearly wouldn't work, and they couldn't get much closer now without being spotted, there was some shouting from beyond the walls, it sounded like a woman, definitely not Ivy.

They could go in from the forest, but no way they could get over the walls. He looked over to Elisha. "We've got to work out some kind of plan if we're going to do this without getting ourselves killed."

Paul

There were more gunshots, Mason and Jake were organizing the guys on the second floor and getting them in position on the walls. "God fucking damn it," Paul said under his breath. He walked over to a section of the walls that had a couple weapons hanging on it. He grabbed his crossbow. "Jamie, get the fuck over here," He said, seeing him lock the other girl into another one of the rooms.

He came over, "Yeah boss?"

"Check the treeline, could be some of those fuckers hiding out of there. Ain't got nearly as much weapons or people, so that's where they'll be. Take a couple guys out, and get the automatics." Jamie ran off to do what he was told. Paul knew he was probably going to die, but what the fuck didn't matter? Guy was a piece of shit, and he wasn't a very useful piece of shit either.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth watched as most everyone left, there were only a few people in the RV still. If they just all went in without a plan, then more people would die, on both sides probably. They'd need to find a smart way to do this, and even though she wasn't really good at fighting, maybe she could help with the plan part. Or if they needed some sort of field medic.

She quickly grabbed her bag, which had some medical supplies and a few other bits and got out of the RV, trying to catch up to them before the real fighting started.

• Is Elisabeth going after Daniel & his group?

Zyphon posted: »

Elizabeth Elizabeth watched as most everyone left, there were only a few people in the RV still. If they just all went in without a plan,

• Han

Han was moving in a group with a few zombies(3 of them to be exact). Hal, was muddy and his skin was pale, he could feel the disease taking over his body. He knew he had some time though as the fever hadnt kicked in and he was able to walk. The bite was a small bite formed around the neck and arm.

Han was now closer to the battle, the hill was a few steps away..he could clearly identify the motor-inn, he looked to the other side, and noticed that where he had fallen, his pistol dropped out of the bag from the top of the hill and rolled down the hill. He picked it up and slid it into his pocket. He didnt bother to get the rest of the stuff because as he grew weaker and weaker, he knew that he would never be able to carry it.

Han went to walk around the hill so he could get a clear view of the others, but he quickly stopped when 4 bullets zoomed right past him, the 3 zombies beside him were killed, the other one slightly missed him. He readied his pistol and hid behind the hill as cover. "Fuck, those guys from the second floor saw me, I hope they just think that I am a zombie and decide to leave me alone...but I have to act quick, time is running out."

• edited April 2014

Kieran

I stood behind a tree, it wasn't too far from the Motor Inn but it wasn't too close. I hadn't been spotted yet. I decided to stay near this tree, this bush should help me. I get my rifle out and aim down, I look at the Motor Inn. I wasn't going to fire a bullet, too risky right now, I need to stay in cover. I see some of our people and I think I'm still in distance of them.

• edited April 2014

Ryan

I aim down the sights of my rifle but I can't make out anybody really, I see people rushing to cover but there's never a clear shot. I decide to duck down behind the boards because I don't want to get shot myself.

"Try and get some clear shots, those bastards are fast" I say

• edited April 2014

Elisha

"I've got some Molotov cocktails with me," Elisha whispered. "We can find some way to see where the girl and that woman are, throw at some bandits away from them, if we can, and kill the rest. If not... I'll provide a distraction, and y'all start throwing where the muzzle flashes are. What do you want to do, Daniel?"

• edited April 2014

Ivy

Ivy decided to try her luck at picking the lock with her sharp-bone-knife-thing.

She put it into the lock, and then realised she had absolutely no idea how to pick a lock.

"Twist it?" It didn't work.

"Push it?" Nope.

She gave up. All she could do was wait.

Molly

Molly saw a bandit approaching Ivy's cell, and decided to take him out. Taking Hilda into her hands, she sneaked towards him, and smashed his head twice.

More were approaching, so she ran to hide behind a nearby wall. It was too risky to try and rescue Ivy right now. Alone, anyway.

• Zyphon, when do you plan to make Paul use Ivy as a bargaining chip?

Ivy Ivy decided to try her luck at picking the lock with her sharp-bone-knife-thing. She put it into the lock, and then realised she h

• edited April 2014

Anton

Anton moved through the bushes as quietly as possible. "He couldn't have gone far, right?" Anton thought to himself. As he went on, he noticed a shadowy figure near one of the trees. Anton carefully and slowly moved towards it, hiding behind the trees, if needed. He approached it until they were 20 ft apart. "Kieran, that you?" Anton asked loudly enough for the figure to hear, not knowing what to expect in response.

• Yeah that's fine.

Should I erase your character from the list? I'm thinking of cleaning it up from the people who posted a character and never participated, or only posted one or two times.

• Kieran

My heart felt like it stopped, I quickly turned around and saw Anton.

"Phew yea it's me, scared me though. I'm trying to get the higher ground on these guys" I say.

• Anton

"Sorry, didn't mean to. So, you've seen our guys or anybody there yet?"

• Angel
    Angel ran down towards the motor inn, with Frankie following close behind trying to find as much cover as possible, it was her specialty after all. "Is your group here?" Asking Frankie just to verify.

• edited April 2014

Kieran

"It's alright, you can see some of them aiming. I think I saw Lauren do something but I don't know if she went to help Han or tried to get into a good spot to attack. It might be too risky to shoot yet, they haven't spotted us over here and if we can get somewhere better and distract them the others will shoot too from different angles I hope" I say.

• edited April 2014

Anton

"Alright, then. We have a plan, let's do it."

Kieran "It's alright, you can see some of them aiming. I think I saw Lauren do something but I don't know if she went to help Han or trie

• Kieran

"Alright" I say as we start moving from the tree. We have a nice view of the Motor Inn but not a good view of the bandits. Only a glimpse of a couple heads, not worth shooting as there may not be a clear shot. Me and Anton kept moving looking for a good vantage point.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

deleted comment

Lingvort posted: »

Anton Anton saw Kieran move through the woods. "They have a death wish, they certainly do", Anton thought. Unwilling to have someone a

• Anton has actually left already, he is with Kieran currently.

AWESOMEO posted: »

deleted comment

• I'll edit.

Anton has actually left already, he is with Kieran currently.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

Lauren saw Anton going after Kieran What the hell is he doing? Kieran is picking a spot to snipe the bandits, I hope he won't blow his cover.. She thought as she saw Theo near her "Theo, you're coming with us? We're going after Ivy. Anyone else in the RV willing to fight gather here and we'll go in, and attack in the same line from different directions. We need to find a quiet way in, a breach in their fences." She said walking near the RV.

• Jamie.

Wait which one Ryan or Jaime? I forgot which one you called dibs on

• Yes.

Is Elisabeth going after Daniel & his group?

• Once the battle ramps up a bit.

• I'm confused as to how this works... You're inside, and then somehow get back up to a tree? There are no trees inside the Motor Inn, you'd have to get over the wall to get back to a tree...

Ivy Ivy decided to try her luck at picking the lock with her sharp-bone-knife-thing. She put it into the lock, and then realised she h

• Ugh, I forgot the layout of the motor inn. Gimme a sec to change it.

I'm confused as to how this works... You're inside, and then somehow get back up to a tree? There are no trees inside the Motor Inn, you'd have to get over the wall to get back to a tree...

• Daniel

"I don't know, that's a little risky, even if we through them far enough away, it could start a fire, and it could spread, right? Best leave that as a last resort," as he said this, he saw a group of bandits open the gate and start walking towards the treeline opposite the Motor Inn. They were all grouped together, and had some automatic weapons with them. It wouldn't be smart to open fire, but if they were heading into the woods, then it might be worth trying to take them out.

Before he could say anything, Daniel heard someone else approaching, he looked back, and as they got closer, he saw it was Elizabeth.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm the only one who can help if anyone is injured, I figured I should be here instead of back at the RV. And I might not be any help when the actual fighting start, but maybe I can help you guys come up with a plan."

• edited April 2014

Frankie

Frankie peeked from above cover. She was looking for people like Molly and Han, Elizabeth, Kieran, Daniel, Ivy, Phoenix, Lauren, Anton and any of the others. She could make out an RV close by and a few of the survivors as well as some familiar voices."Thats definitely them" Frankie said.

• edited April 2014

Zara

"Please let me go!" Zara screamed. She tried to free herself from the chair she was tied up in but it was no use. "Shut up" a bandit said peeking his head through the window. "People are attacking you, you might as well let me go now or-"

"Shut the hell up or I'll gag you!" He answered back. Zara stopped talking and could taste the tears in her mouth. All she had was the hope that whoever was attacking was friendly.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

"Alright. Do y'all have... Wait a second." Elisha pulled out a boonie cap, showing it to the group. "I'll use this as a decoy. Hopefully, someone will fall for this. If he does, we start a volley fire against the poor bastard. Elizabeth, you'll stay low." After a second, he gave Elizabeth his pistol. "Just in case." He said.

• Angel
    "Alright, let's go." Angel said, she wanted to believe they were nice people if Frankie said they were but she wouldn't let her guard down for anyone. They were far enough from the motor inn where bandits couldn't see them so they quickly ran to the groups RV. Frankie and Angel made it to the RV, they weren't looking at them she waited for Frankie to say something.

• edited April 2014

Welp, there's a lack of activity going on here...

Anyway, a character proposal for you, Zyphon

Alicia MacDonald
    Sex: Female
    Race: Mixed (White/Black)
    Hair: Black, curly (like Rebecca's hair)
    Eye color: Brown
    Importance: Major

Current clothes:
    Auburn University hoodie
    White shirt
    Dark blue jeans
    Sneakers

A woman originally from Alabama who wanders looking for her ex-boyfriend, who left her after a huge spat over an abortion she had. Alicia has a tendency to get incredibly emotional. Despite her emotional state, she is a tough woman, hardly the overly friendly and outgoing girl she once was a year before. She is a caring and a loving person, but has learned to do what is necessary to survive.

• There is usually a lull like this over the weekend, and accepted.

Welp, there's a lack of activity going on here... Anyway, a character proposal for you, Zyphon Alicia MacDonald Age: 22 Sex: Female

• Yay! :)

There is usually a lull like this over the weekend, and accepted.

• Wow, I don't think this thread has ever been this empty it's crazy.
  • Yep. My own thread got empty around the end of the 2nd episode. I hope that isn't the case here...
    TWD_25 posted: »

Wow, I don't think this thread has ever been this empty it's crazy.

• edited May 2014
    I'll jump start it next weekend. Over the week there is school, and I can't do a whole lot tomorrow because I've got my confirmation. So... Next weekend, yeah. And I might not even have to work next weekend like I usually do, so it might all work out great.

Yep. My own thread got empty around the end of the 2nd episode. I hope that isn't the case here...

• That thread was cool. We could try to start it back up.

About this thread, let's just try to keep it active.

Yep. My own thread got empty around the end of the 2nd episode. I hope that isn't the case here...

• While I love my thread, I'll let it die. It was awesome thanks to everyone who worked with me there. we could reboot it, however.

As far as this thread goes, I think we should.

That thread was cool. We could try to start it back up. About this thread, let's just try to keep it active.

• That was a really fun thread...
    I miss it...

While I love my thread, I'll let it die. It was awesome thanks to everyone who worked with me there. we could reboot it, however. As far as this thread goes, I think we should.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.