Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• Spookers said that they took a picture with their phone, uploaded it to imgur, and linked it on here

TWD_25 posted: »

How do you upload a picture? I got one.

• Ok, I think I got it.

Spookers said that they took a picture with their phone, uploaded it to imgur, and linked it on here

• This is my character Gia.

http://m.imgur.com/Q0Bjbc8

• Did I submit mine?

• edited June 2014

Yes, thanks for reminding me to check

Did I submit mine?

• Oh good. And no problem!

Yes, thanks for reminding me to check

• I think I'll just draw myself, drawing other people is hard for me since I can't seem to think or imagine how they look like.

Oh good. And no problem!

• That's fine :D

I think I'll just draw myself, drawing other people is hard for me since I can't seem to think or imagine how they look like.

• Clarice One month, 13 days

The two people from the night before returned, with a third person this time.

You heard the growls of a walker and looked around in panic.

"Why look for something that's right in front of you?" You look ahead of you, realizing that the third person was the walker you heard.

"Are you fucking crazy? That used to be a person, it was never meant to be a weapon!" You yell at them

"It's dead, she's dead." Kara pulls back on the rope that the walker was attached to.

"If my guards find out where I am, they'll come here and kill you all." Reynold tells the two of them

"We all see how that turned out." Kaden, looks at the two of you, both of you injured and tied up.

"This isn't right, you're going to get someone killed" You you at them

Kara looks at you "Isn't right? For Christ's sake, the world isn't right! There are undead cannibals running around eating people. Sometimes people are reduced to harming others in order for themselves to survive."

"If what you're doing is right then let go of her, let her eat us." You set the challenge

"Not until we get the answers we want. Why did you take our group, of all the groups you could have picked?" Kaden directs the question to Reynold.

Reynold refuses to answer. "We could have let your wound go untended to and get infected, but we didn't. Answer the question before we let her go."

Reynold sighs "Your group had rules, you didn't allow anyone but yourselves and certain other people guns because you knew it would have cause trouble. We didn't know you let them keep a gun in their unit for safety measures, everything went to shit after we found that out. We chose your group because Peggy had spied on you, learning your people and their routines, when she told us that the both of you were gone we thought it was the perfect plan. We didn't expect the kid to nearly get himself killed to save ATR and the medic, we didn't expect the girl to show up, we didn't expect anything from you people."

"Why did Devyn tell you where we were?"

"She was smart, she wanted to live so she gave you guys up so she could." You answer the question.

"I don't think we're going to have a problem so you can go, leave her here though." Kaden tells Kara as she ties up the walker and leaves.

Devyn

You betrayed the group and you got the consequences.

You were put in the storage room, isolated from everyone.

Then again everyone was pretty pissed off at you. even Katie was.

It was the second day of questioning. Kara offered to handle you since anyone else would lose their patience with you.

"Devyn, you've been with this group since the very beginning. Why did you tell him where we were?" She sits in a chair across from you.

You struggle to get your words out for a minute "I thought that he would just leave you be, he started off by asking who left and I answered. He asked where you guys went and it was too late to not answer. Believe me, I would take it back if I could."

"It's too late to take it back, you risked everything."

"I already said I was sorry, what else do you want from me?" You yell at her

"I want you to tell me the truth, Devyn."

[Lie] or [Truth]

Spark

You had been put in charge of these freaks while Reynold was gone.

You could order anyone around, you could do whatever you wanted.

You make your way to where the final traitor was , on the way you see the man that nearly killed you, Cole, and the girl you took, Clementine.

Cole was trying to keep her from crying. "It's okay to cry, kid." You hear the little girl say quietly.

You walk into the traitor room, seeing Ethan, beaten and bloody.

"You could have told us the truth but you just wanted to protect them, well I got news for you, they got aught anyways. I ca assure you they'll be back here soon, in the same condition as you." You say to him, trying to worry him or get him shaken up.

Instead he scoffs "You think I care? I don't. They left me, on purpose too. They deserve anything that's coming to them, especially death." He continues to stare at the ground.

Dylan

You were one of Reynold's guards, as much as you hated it.

It was either help him or die by his hands.

You had your opinion, Clarice has hers, Ian had his, Spark has his, and Peggy had hers. You honestly thought that everything that Reynold was doing was wrong. So what if people wanted to leave? The only reason you wouldn't want them to leave is if they had done something unforgivable or you did and they knew about it.

Seeing the things Reynold had done to some of the people, the things he planned to do, and the things he wanted to do made you want to stand up to him, show him his ways were wrong but you knew what he would say, "Sit down before I put a bullet in your head, boy." It was always the same thing.

You remember that two days before, when he went to get the people who escaped, he told you where he was going. You could go offer those people some help or you could continue obeying, just like every dull, lifeless day.

[Go help the escaped.] or [Stay put]

• edited June 2014

[Go help the escaped.].
    [Truth]

Clarice One month, 13 days The two people from the night before returned, with a third person this time. You heard the growls of a wal

• edited June 2014

[Truth]

[Go help the escaped]

Clarice One month, 13 days The two people from the night before returned, with a third person this time. You heard the growls of a wal

• [Truth] & [Go help the escaped]

Also "Ian had his" - Ian's dead? Did I miss something? :-O

• THIS ISN'T FAIR I NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE THIS I AM SO UPSET WITH STORY DEVYN

God, me, you're an asshole.

[Truth]

[Go help the escaped.]

• I didn't make it clear that Ian was dead at first because I was debating if he should survive or not, then I realized that his death could do something big

Pipas posted: »

[Truth] & [Go help the escaped] Also "Ian had his" - Ian's dead? Did I miss something? :-O

• Ooh, interesting. I wonder what will happen.

I didn't make it clear that Ian was dead at first because I was debating if he should survive or not, then I realized that his death could do something big

• I might be able to make the next part tonight, I'm not sure though because people have been complaining about seeing fan-fics around lately and I don't want to spam but I also don't want to die of boredom

Pipas posted: »

Ooh, interesting. I wonder what will happen.

• edited June 2014

[Go help the escaped] [Truth]

Just like a train.

• I say go for it. :) TBH, the only fanfiction that could be "spamming" is Forum of the dead (everytime I look, it's on the front page :D).
    I think mods should create special section for fanfictions if people are really bothered by them, IDK. (but somewhere, where people could actually SEE it)

I might be able to make the next part tonight, I'm not sure though because people have been complaining about seeing fan-fics around lately and I don't want to spam but I also don't want to die of boredom

• [Truth]

[Go help the escaped]

• Sorry, I don''t mean to be angry at you!

sardines posted: »

THIS ISN'T FAIR I NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE THIS I AM SO UPSET WITH STORY DEVYN God, me, you're an asshole. [Truth] [Go help the escaped.]

• [Truth] &

[Go help the escaped]

• [Truth]

[Go help the escaped]

• edited June 2014

Oh cool. Well I look like my avatar if you wanna base it off that :D

I think I'll just draw myself, drawing other people is hard for me since I can't seem to think or imagine how they look like.

• [Help the escaped] &[Tell the truth]

• If you give me a reference picture of your character I will try to draw them :P

Clementine

Alt text

Clementine and Luke

Alt text

League of Legends Aatrox project

Alt text

Clementine with a gun project

Alt text

Willy project

Alt text

Sorry If I spammed.

• Willy looks like this one kid from my highschool.

If you give me a reference picture of your character I will try to draw them :P Clementine Clementine and Luke League of Legends Aatrox project Clementine with a gun project Willy project Sorry If I spammed.

• I feel like I made him look older for his age :/

Willy looks like this one kid from my highschool.

• [Truth]

[Go help the escaped]

• Dylan

[Help those who escaped]

You decided to go help the people who escaped. It took a lot for them to leave but it took a lot more than they had to stand up to a man of many unwanted qualities like Reynold.

You run out of the front gate and start heading to the Science Center.

You try to avoid any lurker that comes your way. You got too close to one and it grabs you, in a matter of seconds you're surrounded. A woman comes from behind, knocking all of the lurkers down.

She holds out her hand and you take it, she pulls you up but lets you go "Shit! It's one of them, bail!" The woman and a few others run in the same direction you were going. You follow them, hoping they were going to the same place.

You follow them to the Science Center, they beat on the door and are let in.

The woman looks back and notices you still following her "What the fuck do you want?" You take a step forward and she runs inside the building, slamming the door behind her.

Katie

You were going on a run until an unwanted visitor had shown up and followed you.

You ran into the building and shut the door behind you. "What happened out there? You were gone for about twelve minutes." Daphne asks you as you step away from the door.

"They're sending reinforcements, they really want their leader back." You went with your best guess.

You look out the window and see that he was still standing there. Enough was enough, you march your way to the storage room and kick the door. Kara opens the door, you grab her by the arm and pull her to the front.

"This fucker followed us, we saw him getting attacked and we went to help him. He was one of the guards and now he knows where we are and he won't leave." You say to her as the two of you step outside, confronting the man.

The man looks at the two of you, knowing there would be trouble. "Who are you?" You ask the man, letting go of Kara's arm.

The man hesitates to answer, as if he forgot who he was for the moment. "My name is Dylan Corbin. You helped me back in the woods and ran away before I could thank you. I just wanted to help you and your group."

"If you're sneaking behind Reynold's back to help us, it sounds like you need more help than you're offering us." Kara responds to Dylan, the door behind you is slammed shut.

Devyn

[Truth]

You lean back in your chair "Fine. You want the truth? He killed Puncake because he wouldn't tell him where you all were. I didn't want to die for you, I value my life way more than I value any of yours. I'm sure if you were put in my position and I was at risk then you wouldn't dare protect me."

"Wouldn't protect you? Devyn--" Kara is cut off by a kick at the door. She answers the door and is pulled away by Katie, leaving the exit wide open for you.

You hear the front door open and you make a break for it, running to the darkest room you could find. You search through the room with the little light that you have coming from the window, you spot a gun and grab it, heading back out.

You had learned the layout of the place long before the apocalypse, you went by your memory.

You walk into the front room, no one was to be spotted. You run for the door and slam it shut before Katie and Kara notice you.

You hear footsteps coming your way and growling, you aim at the doorway. You see the shadow of a lurker and a rope pulling the lurker back.

The lurker stumbles into your guns aim and you pull the trigger, the lurker falls. Kaden lets go of the rope and draws his gun on you.

"Where are they?" You begin to shake.

"Where is she?" Some of the other people who escaped walk up behind him.

"I asked the question first, answer or I will shoot." You attempt to keep the fear from taking you over.

"We've heard this so many times, you wouldn't kill and we all know that." You knew he was right.

Kara

You and Katie turn around as the door gets slammed shut. The door was locked to where only people from the inside could open it.

"Who shut the door?" Katie looks over at you

"Fucking great. Devyn shut it, you didn't let me shut the storage room door and she got out. No one else would shut the door without looking for who was outside." You walk away from the door "Dylan, is it? We'll deal with you later, for now we need to find a way to get back inside without get ourselves killed."

Katie attempts to open the door. "One, it's locked from the outside, and two, if she's smart she wouldn't leave the door." You look back at her.

Katie looks at the pallets that you had thrown down two days before "We could go through the window."

"And how exactly would we go about that?" You walk over to the pallets, most of them in pieces.

"We can lift on of us up there, they climb through, go through Devyn, and open the door."

"Or you guys could just wait here. You don't exactly have a small group, it's only a matter of time before someone notices." Dylan adds the option.

"We'll try the window" or "We wait here"

• Wait here. Where areLana and Lucy?

• There are plenty of people who I failed to mention, Lucy and Lana are at the Science Center. Others that I forgot to mention include Santiago, ATR, Sardines, Gia, Paul, Richard. It's hard to keep track of so many characters. I'm sorry :c

Shumisha posted: »

Wait here. Where areLana and Lucy?

• Just kill story me, JUST DIE ALREADY OH MY GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH. I would never value my life over anyone else's ): Just please die, story Devyn. PLEASE

We'll try the window

Dylan [Help those who escaped] You decided to go help the people who escaped. It took a lot for them to leave but it took a lot more t

• "We'll try the window"

Dylan [Help those who escaped] You decided to go help the people who escaped. It took a lot for them to leave but it took a lot more t

• Lucy

Everyone else was distracted with Devyn getting freed. You and Lana slowly walk past the crowd. You both knew where Reynold and Clarice were being kept.

You wait for her, ready to open the door once she reaches you. She arrives with an unexpected protester, Willy. "He wanted answers and they're unarmed, that's like the best time to ask questions." You open the door, holding it for the two.

"It's that traitor bitch again." Clarice looks up at you.

"I would shut up if I were you, anything you say will be held against you. We're not supposed to be in here but you'll probably get in more trouble than we will. Let's answer some questions. Why did you follow us?" You quietly shut the door behind you.

"I've already explained this many times. There will be no survivors." Reynold holds onto his leg.

"Why did you shoot at me?" Wily asks

"I was just waiting until you threatened me."

"Why did you care so much about people getting away?" Lana adds onto your question.

"Because some people know too much. You for instance." He stands up, still bound to the chair, and charges at her. She leaps out of the way as you grab the leg of the chair, throwing it down.

"You going to try some funny shit?" You look over at Clarice.

"I know what prison is like, I'm just hoping to get out early for good behavior." She keeps her chair on the ground.

You and Lana pull Reynold up and put his chair back.

"We're done here, let's go. Oh, Clarice, my name is not "that traitor bitch" it's Lucy." You, Lana, and Willy leave the room.

Katie

"We'll take the window"

"It would be smarter to try the window, Dylan, help me give her a boost." Kara looks over at you

"Wait. I don't remember signing up for this! You're taller you should do it!" You argue

"But I also weigh more, face the facts, Katie, you're the lightest, shortest, and most capable of doing it." You groan and walk over to the window. Kara grabs your right leg and Dylan grabs your left. You hear a gunshot coming from inside the building. The door opens and Dylan becomes startled, going over to the person who opened the door in surrender.

You lose your balance as Kara grabs your left leg, trying to keep your steady. Richard comes over to you tow We don't need help down here, someone run up and pull her in!" Richard follows the orders he was given.

He and Paul runs upstairs and grab you, pulling you to safety.

You reach down to Kara "Oh ha ha." She sits down in the pallets.

"Guess you were wrong about me being the lightest."You look down at her

"Be happy I'm not up there." She stands up and walks to the front door.

Fox

"You're right. I'm too weak to kill but so are you. Prove that you aren't, shoot me." Devyn lowers her gun

"It's not right, nobody deserves this because of one slip up." Daphne says to you

"But if we let her live then she might go against us again, she might get one of us killed." Gia argues

"Two to one, fucking shoot me, Kaden." Devyn throws her gun on the ground

Lana, Lucy, and Willy walk into the corridor from another hallway.

"What would Kara think of you being such a wimp, Kaden?" Devyn walks closer to you.

You pull the trigger and turn away. Richard goes for the front door.

RIP Devyn

• Devyn seemed like such a nice girl until she lost it. :(

Lucy Everyone else was distracted with Devyn getting freed. You and Lana slowly walk past the crowd. You both knew where Reynold and Clar

• Auuugh NOOO, DEVYNNNN. Ironically I made her rat everyone out because I was worried if she didn't she'd die and now Kaden's killed her, omfg. :^(

Lucy Everyone else was distracted with Devyn getting freed. You and Lana slowly walk past the crowd. You both knew where Reynold and Clar

• Even Devyn wanted Devyn to die /)n(\

Spookers posted: »

Auuugh NOOO, DEVYNNNN. Ironically I made her rat everyone out because I was worried if she didn't she'd die and now Kaden's killed her, omfg. :^(

• She was a nice girl and she will be missed

Devyn seemed like such a nice girl until she lost it.

• REST IN FUCKING PIECES

Lol goodbye world.

Devyn was an asshole and that's coming from the real Devyn ):< She will not be missed. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS

I live on in baby Sardines!

• Story Devyn actually deserved that.

sardines posted: »

REST IN FUCKING PIECES Lol goodbye world. Devyn was an asshole and that's coming from the real Devyn ):< She will not be missed. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS I live on in baby Sardines!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.