Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• You can actually submit another character, baby Sardines doesn't count since it was a vote :D

sardines posted: »

REST IN FUCKING PIECES Lol goodbye world. Devyn was an asshole and that's coming from the real Devyn ):< She will not be missed. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS I live on in baby Sardines!

• How the fuck is Katie not dead yet?

Lucy Everyone else was distracted with Devyn getting freed. You and Lana slowly walk past the crowd. You both knew where Reynold and Clar

• Yyyep. :/ I'm honestly happy she died hahaha, she really was making me upset :P I guess it was just annoying to see such a twisted and irredeemable version of myself.

Story Devyn actually deserved that.

• Maybe I'll submit myself again under a different moniker >_> Lol. Okay though!

You can actually submit another character, baby Sardines doesn't count since it was a vote

• She's smart and she's got reliable group members who won't leave her in a state of panic.

How the fuck is Katie not dead yet?

• Well... If she ever meets a REALLY serious homophobe she is as good as dead.

She's smart and she's got reliable group members who won't leave her in a state of panic.

• Yep n_n

Even Devyn wanted Devyn to die /)n(\

• oh my God, I'm (sort of) evil but even I wouldn't do that

Well... If she ever meets a REALLY serious homophobe she is as good as dead.

• Well you can submit a "nicer" one now.

Yyyep. I'm honestly happy she died hahaha, she really was making me upset :P I guess it was just annoying to see such a twisted and irredeemable version of myself.

• Also did you check out the new chapter in Tales of Europe?

Yyyep. I'm honestly happy she died hahaha, she really was making me upset :P I guess it was just annoying to see such a twisted and irredeemable version of myself.

• I will now! Oops.

Also did you check out the new chapter in Tales of Europe?

• I thought you were nice but you started going insane at the very end, I did not see that coming.

REST IN FUCKING PIECES Lol goodbye world. Devyn was an asshole and that's coming from the real Devyn ):< She will not be missed. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS I live on in baby Sardines!

• Vanessa One month, 15 days

You had taken the kids away from the motel, it wasn't safe anymore.

You were out on a run, leaving Kylie in charge.

You're main place to loot was a strip mall. No one considered looking through it because it was a small place and most shops were shut down long before the apocalypse, but that didn't stop you from trying.

You went into the mall, expecting there to be a security guard like there was before but that never happened.

You marked the stores that you looted by marking the window with a red dash in spray paint. You had gone through most of the stores, you had limited options left.

You went into the hunting store, you heard a voice talking in the back. You hid in the front of the counter and tried to listen to what the voice was saying. "If you would only release me from this pain then I swear I will be a better man than I ever was. I hurt her and we don't come back. This is our only life."

The man's voice stop and you hear his footsteps stumble your way. In a state of panic you jump into his view.

The man looks like a drunk that you would never see before this, he looked as if he was sick and only had a matter of seconds to live.

"What the fuck do you want?" His words are slurred, you could barely understand the question.

Your heart is racing, you didn't know this man or what he was capable of "I.. I want to help you." He acted as if he knew you were lying.

"John's the name." He holds out his hand.

You look at his hand for a minute and then shake "Vanessa"

You notice empty bottles of liquor in the back room and your heart sinks. How could someone be living like this? It was horrifying to look at and upsetting to think about.

You wanted to help him but you didn't want him to hurt Kylie or the other children. Seeing that this man was a drunkard worried you.

Turn your lie into the truth. or Leave him. He's not your problem.

Ethan

Spark barges into the traitor room. He begins yelling at you "Where is he?!"

You look at him, confused "Who are you talking about now?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Ethan, where is Mitchell?" He shuts the door to the room as he storms in.

"I've been here since you guys took over, I don't fucking know."

"I've just about had it with you people. First, that bitch kills three of us and she attacks Reynold. Then, You people think it's okay to leave. And, Ian is killed by a Mysterio! I have the right to kill you all right now." His voice filled with anger and hatred.

"But if you do then Reynold would kill you for not letting him have any of the fun."

"Tell me where Mitchell is, now. I'll just have a justified reason to kill you."

"I don't fucking know! He was always talking about leaving the group, I guess he finally left!" You get up from your chair

"Lose the tone, you're forgetting that you are my property, you aren't your own person anymore. I will throw you away like a little girl grows out of her Barbies." Spark pushes you back down into your chair.

Adam

Everyone gathered around as Fox and Kara discussed the final decision. They were talking about leaving, to keep moving. They said it wasn't safe anymore.

You stood at the back with Gia, ATR, Lucy, Lana, and Willy.

"We can't leave to keep going and never stop. Daphne is ready to burst, Sardines doesn't have a mother or food, and it's just way too dangerous out there." ATR speaks up.

The two look at Daphne and then baby Sardines "ATR, you're right and we all know that but if we stay here then either of them could get hurt. We'd have a better chance at finding stuff like food and clothes for Sardines." Kara directs her attention towards ATR

"But if we leave and the government really does show then we're as good as dead." Lana says in a fearful tone.

"But if we don't leave and someone other than the government shows up then we're all fucked." Lucy argues with Lana. Despite the two being best friends, even they had their problems.

"ATR, I know you want for Sardines, my girls, and I to be safe and I appreciate that but staying here isn't going to be any help." Daphne holds onto her stomach, you knew Paul was going to agree with her either way.

"We all know what will happen if we leave, they'll send more guards after Reynold, they'll notice we're gone, they'll track us, and this time they will kill us." Gia says, glaring at Dylan.

You walk over to Santiago and point at the door then to the floor. He points at the floor. "He wants to stay."

There were five people left. You, Fox, Katie, Willy, and Richard.

"Willy, what do you think?" You and the others look at him.

He looks at Devyn's body and at Dylan. "We need to leave. Devyn's dead because we stayed, we've gotten attacked because we stayed, and sooner or later someone else will die because we stayed."

You look over at Richard and he sighs "We stay. Considering the physical health of some of us, the mental health, and the ammount of pressure some of us can take, leaving is a death trap."

Katie speaks up "If we leave then we're opening ourselves up to infection, lurkers, and bandits. We need to stay."

"You're last, Fox." You say to him. "We should probably leave. We need to help the others at the storage facility, we abandoned them. We could help them and continue on, we're stronger in numbers."

"That makes it even, six to six. Six plus six is twelve and there are thirteen of us here, besides Sardines. Adam, you didn't say anything." Gia turns to you.

"We stay" or "We leave"

(This part is shorter because these two choices are important and I need to think about what I'm going to do for them)

• edited June 2014

[We leave] [turn your lie into the truth]

Vanessa One month, 15 days You had taken the kids away from the motel, it wasn't safe anymore. You were out on a run, leaving Kylie in

• [We stay]

[Turn your lie into the truth]

Vanessa One month, 15 days You had taken the kids away from the motel, it wasn't safe anymore. You were out on a run, leaving Kylie in

• [We leave] & [Turn your lie into the truth]

• [Truth]
    [Stay Put]

Clarice One month, 13 days The two people from the night before returned, with a third person this time. You heard the growls of a wal

• Hey guys, so...sorry for the advertising, but my fan fiction didn't have enough time to gain a following before all the fan fiction threads got moved. Obviously the people here actually like fan fictions so I will advertise it here. It's called Episode 1: Times Once Lived. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73348/episode-1-times-once-lived. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out.

• edited June 2014

Vanessa

[Turn your lie into the truth]

"John, I know we just met but I need you to trust me, I want you to trust me. Can you do that for me?" You say him as he picks up a bottle of liquor.

"I guess so." He takes a sip and offers you some, you take the bottle and throw it to the ground as it shatters "Now what the fuck did you go and do that for?"

"Your first step to recovery from whatever is going on is to stop drinking. It's killing you, literally. Follow me." You tell him as the two of you walk into the main front room of the mall.

You go to the side of the mall that you didn't dare to go. It was filled with creeps since the very first day. It was blocked off by a large chain gate, locked by a cheap key lock that you could buy just about anywhere. You pick the lock and open the gate to your head.

A creep files out of the gate, You slam the gate shut and grab the creep before it nabs John "Do you know what this is and why you never go near it?"

John looks at you as if you're insane "He's a person."

"No, he was a person. He's dead now and all he wants to do is eat us." You stab the creep in the head and drop his body. "Stand up, I'm taking you back to my camp. Let me tell you now, I have children with me and if you touch one of them then you will regret that I ever found you and helped you."

He nods and stands up, following you out the doors of the mall.

Gia

"We leave."

"Thanks, professor." Adam says to you in a sarcastic tone "We need to leave. There is no other choice."

By now most of the group knew the routine. Get the little stuff you had, pray that you don't lose it, and leave.

You help ATR get her and Sardines stuff ready. Sometimes you thought that you were too nice, but then again you couldn't help it.

You go over to Fox and Kara "Hey, guys. Do you need any help?"

"No, thank you though." Kara smiles at you

"Both of you wanted to leave so why did you let us make the decision? Why didn't you just say we were leaving?"

"Well we didn't want the majority of the group to be unhappy just because of what two people want. It wouldn't be fair."

"That makes sense. I'll let you guys get back to whatever it was you were doing." The two go back to talking with Dylan

Dylan

"Please let me stay. I know that you don't trust me, I know that I've only been here for like twenty minutes and I've already fucked up more than once, but I have no where to go. If Spark finds out the even had the intentions of helping you guys then he'll kill me. Reynold is all talk, but Spark isn't." You pleaded to Fox and Kara.

The two looked at each other and back at you "We'll give you one chance, that's it. If anyone in our group gets hurt or killed then the same thing will be happening to you." Kara warns you

"What are you going to be doing with Reynold and Clarice?" You ask the two.

"We're leaving them. They aren't to come with us but they don't deserve death." Fox tells you

"Speaking of. We should probably go handle them." Kara and Fox go upstairs

Paul

"So you're completely fine with leaving?" You ask Daphne

She simply smiles and nods "It's what's best for my girls, you, and I so that's what I'm going to do." She stands up and grabs her bag. The two of you walk out to the main room where Santiago, ATR, and Sardines were waiting.

"Where is everyone?" You ask ATR

"They're getting their stuff. We obviously had the least to pack." She chuckles.

Dylan walks over and Willy soon following after him, keeping his distance.

"Willy, are you watching over the newcomer?" Daphne lets out a small laugh

Willy crosses his arms and looks at Sardines "No baby is getting hurt on my watch."

"Well, it's good to know that my girls will be protected when they come."

Gia walks into the room and sits down on the ground next to ATR, she pulls a journal out of her pack.

Willy looks at the journal "What's that?"

She looks up briefly "I found some girl's journal, she didn't make it but she was always writing about how she was hoping some kid named Brian was alright. I wanted to hold onto it, in case she was alive or he was. They deserve to have it."

You notice Richard knocking at a door, you follow him "What's in there?"

He turns around and looks at you "It's more of a who, rather than a what."

The door opens and the two of you walk in "Pia, I know you're hurting but you can't stay here. All of us are leaving and you are too. I don't care if you need more mourning time, you can mourn while we're leaving. It's not safe here and I'm not leaving you here." Richard walks over to the right corner of the room.

"Just fucking leave me alone. I don't give a shit if I live, we're all going to die one day." You hear Pia's voice for the first time in a long time.

Richard goes over to the girl and picks her up "Paul, grab her bag and let's go." You go get her stuff and follow them out.

You returned to the main room, now everyone was there. You, Daphne, Richard, ATR, Santiago, Pia, Gia, Willy, Dylan, Katie, Lucy, Lana, and Adam.

Kara and Fox came downstairs. Kara knew what came next, she went to the door and dragged Devyn's body out of the way "Well? Let's go."

You all begin going out the door. You remain towards the back with ATR, Daphne, Richard, and Pia.

• Noticed a mistake and I fixed it after laughing at it. It's hard to put Daphne's name without putting Paul

Vanessa [Turn your lie into the truth] "John, I know we just met but I need you to trust me, I want you to trust me. Can you do that f

• So far we have lost: KingJuiceBox

Tera

KingJuiceBox (Again)

Devyn

Ian

Puncake

Leroy

Peggy Ma

• Crystal

You were waiting for Vanessa to return from her run. Your group was running out of supplies and were scraping to survive.

Kylie had left, trying to bargain some bandits into giving her some food, she had been gone since her mom had left.

You, Artie, and Joesph remained at the motel. Artie twisted his ankle a week earlier, trying to escape a weirdo that had grabbed him. The three of you sat in Artie's room playing a board game. You hear a door open on the lower level and someone talking. "If anyone's here then we kill them, there's no other choice."

Joseph looks up and whispers "Did you guys hear that?" Artie shakes his head.

You nod and throw your cards down, you didn't know how to play the dumb game anyways.

You and Joesph jump up and run into the bathroom, Artie quietly locks the room door and runs to the bathroom with you, locking that door behind him too.

"Vanessa told us what to do if something happens. We just have to remember." You look at the small window. "I think she said to jump out of the window and try to land in the trash."

"Why would she want us to smell bad?" Artie shuts down the plan

You shrug and open the window. You look down and climb in the window, you hold your breath and let yourself go.

You land in the trash and get out. Joseph went next and you helped him out. Artie climbed in the window, throwing himself out. He lands on the outer rim of the dumpster, hitting his arm.

You and Joseph grab him and run. You run into the road and look around. "Crystal! Artie! Joesph! What are you doing out?!" You turn to your right seeing Vanessa.

You and Joseph run to her, Artie running behind, holding onto his arm. You and Joesph notice a man with her and stop running.

"Guys, it's fine, come here." Vanessa calls out to you

You shake your head. "Hey! There are people over there! Shoot 'em!" You hear voices call out.

Joseph

You hear the voices and run into the woods. Crystal and Artie following behind you.

Vanessa had been pulled away by the man. Maybe he was trying to do good.

The three of you stop far into the woods, dying for a breath.

"Now don't cry this time, Girlie, nearly got us caught." You hear a familiar voice. It was one of the bandits that Kylie was trying to work out a bargain with.

You hide behind a tree and watch as the bandit gives Kylie a bag of food and sends her off.

"We have to stop her! She's going to get hurt!" Crystal says as she stands up and walks back to the road.

"Crystal, they nearly killed us twice, we can't go back." Artie follows her.

"Maybe is they realize that we're just kids then they won't kill us." Crystal turns back and looks at Artie, still walking.

"They said anyone, even kids." You speak up.

Crystal begins to pout as she walks faster.

"Crystal, don't do it." You try to stop her.

Kylie reaches the road and Crystal runs toward her, latching onto her leg. Kylie gets pulled back into the woods with Crystal.

Cole

It was impossible to stay sane anymore. Spark was the "leader" and he was out to get you.

You had to stay in the right mind for Clementine, she lost her dad and you weren't going to let that fucking psycho get her.

You were assigned to jobs but you weren't put in the traitor room. There was only one traitor left, Ethan, he was clinging onto life. One of your jobs was to feed him and get him up and out for a little bit.

You went into the room, seeing blood everywhere. Ethan was curled in the corner, talking to himself "We need escape. We're going to die."

You've never seen a crazier man, besides Spark. You go in and close the door behind you. You set the tray down on the table and sit next to him "Hey man, we're getting out. It's only a matter of time before everyone else gets sick of his shit and fights back."

Ethan looks at you "We can never leave. This is our home now."

You back away from him and walk back out. You look at your list of jobs. Next is to work on the wall since the so called traitors didn't finish.

You sigh and get to work. You hear multiple voices whispering. Could you be going in the same direction Ethan was going? Impossible.

One voice gets closer to you "Cole.." You hear it calling out to you. You look out the cracks of the wall and see ATR.

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" You look at ATR, pretending to still do your work.

She looks back and looks as if she's whispering to people. "It doesn't matter. All that matters is we're taking this place back, getting you guys out of there, and booking it."

"What do you expect me to do? He's ruling this place with an iron fist." You look back at Spark

"You just distract him and we'll do everything from there."

You nod and go over to Spark and begin a conversation. This was something you would do for your group but never do for yourself.

• Question: What would you guys think about adding an animal? Not saying that I'm going to, I just want to see what you think.

• Add Maybelle! (?)

Question: What would you guys think about adding an animal? Not saying that I'm going to, I just want to see what you think.

• I think I could do that :D

Shumisha posted: »

Add Maybelle! (?)

• No part tonight or just this second. I'm getting another person to help me with writing since I'm doing a lot of traveling and I love her to death.

• ATR

You see Cole go over and start talking to Spark, you signal the others and they follow you to the side wall where Kara had said she made a hole.

Daphne stays behind with Sardines, Willy, Pia, Santiago, and Katie. Just before you go out of sight you see Daphne trying to console Katie and Pia. Katie was pretty torn up about Devyn and you didn't know anything about Pia, except for her name.

You find the hole and go inside, the others following behind you. "We need to be quiet and stealthy. Any idea where we go first?" You look to see Cole had stopped talking to Spark. Spark went to the medical station, which had looked to be empty since you left.

"We should probably get away from wherever Spark is. We can handle the guards but he is a different story." Fox points to a room.

You lead the group to the room and hurry inside. Fox, Kara, and Lucy look around as if they knew the layout. You hear a weak voice from the right side of the room "Oh hey guys. Welcome back."

The three of them look over and see a man, beaten and bloodied. "Holy shit.. Ethan! What did they do to you?" Lucy runs the his side.

"Spark wanted to know where you were and I didn't tell him. Why are you guys back though?" Lucy helps the man up "And why are there more of you? I told you guys not to come back."

"Yeah, and we've been such good listeners this entire time." Lucy says in a sarcastic tone

Spark

Cole was being suspicious. First he slams your face into a wall and then he wants to be all buddy buddy with you.

Whatever, you got instructions a long time ago and wanted to get them done before Reynold came back. You had to check the medical records and find the weakness of each and every person in this community and the ones who left.

You go into the medical station and see the body of a woman whose stomach has been cut open. Whoever did it stabbed her straight through the head. She wasn't going to be bothering you.

You find a journal sitting on the counter, yo grab it and start looking through it.

One of the guards bursts through the door. "We found some of 'em! The kid is with 'em!"

You close the journal and walk out of the station.

Pia

Katie couldn't hold it in anymore. She bursts into tears,

You stop crying and take the baby from Daphne so she can try and help Katie.

"I fucking loved her, I trusted her. She ratted us out and now she's dead." Katie covers her face

"And if you don't quiet down, we will be too." Willy looks over at Katie. You flick him on the head.

"Listen, Katie, I know how it feels. To lose someone th--" Katie cuts Daphne off

"You know how I feel? I'm pretty sure you don't. I didn't get the chance to tell her how I felt, to say goodbye, or hug her one last time. She's fucking gone! I can't do any of that now, because of one mistake that she made!" Katie begins to yell

"I'm pretty sure I know how you feel and worse. The only reason I'm alive is because my husband sacrificed himself so I could get away, I'm stressed to Hell, and my girls are at a constant danger now. They haven't even been born yet, they have to live in fear from day one!"

"Walk. Now." You turn around and see three guards, all armed to the max. They direct you to the front gate and one of them runs off.

Gia

You and the others discuss the plan from here as Lucy tends to Ethan.

The door opens and you see a vaguely familiar face. It was Spark. "Hiya, Ethan old pal. Your friends are back!" Spark notices Lucy and then the rest of you. 'It's a fuckin' party now! Why don't we take the party outside?" He pulls out a gun and grabs Ethan by the shirt, pulling him up. He drags Ethan out of the room.

"Only one of us has a gun, Katie. If we don't follow orders then we die. Simple as that." Lucy says as she follows Spark out, the rest of you following.

You all gather around the front, you look to see Daphne, Santiago, Willy, Katie, Pia, and Sardines standing in the front.

"It is because of these people that you got caught so give them a round of applause for being so helpful to me." Spark grins

He pulls out a journal, the same journal from the first day here, Katie's journal.

"Oh, I know who this is." He shuts the journal and walks over the Katie. He hits her in the hip, she falls to the group. You couldn't tell if she was crying in pain or crying for Devyn.

He opens the journal again and walks to Kara. "I would suggest that you run but that wouldn't do you any good." He kicks her in the leg.

He looks in the journal "Katie, Kara, is there a Tera?"

"She's dead." ATR speaks up.

"Did I ask you?" He goes over to ATR. He stands in front of you, his back turned to you.

You were going to regret this but you did according to your first instinct. You leap forward and bite his neck, ATR jumps out of the way. Katie is still on the ground, she hands the gun to Pia, she shoots a guard that is running for you.

You get off of Spark and run to the gates, Paul opens them as you and the others run out.

• Vanessa

John pulls you away from where Crystal, Joseph, and Artie were running. You fight against him, trying to get back to the kids.

"If you go out there then you have a small chance of living, like they do." He pulls you towards the bridge.

"They can make it! They made it out of there alive and they will make it out of the woods alive." You pull out of his grasp "I just need to find a way to get back to them."

You run down the bridge, hoping for the kids to look your way. John follows after you.

AC

You were in one of the motel rooms as you hear some of the other members of your group open fire.

You run out the door and see some of them running into the woods. "James, what the fuck is going on?"

The British man, James, looks at you "I don't know. They saw some kids and ran after them. They're like Bloodhounds."

"Kids? They can't do that, we have to stop them." You and James run out the gates and follow them into the woods.

You run to the first person you see and grab him by the shoulder. "Sylvester, what are you doing? They're just kids, man. You don't need to kill them, they'll get themselves killed in no time. Just leave them be and go back."

Sylvester reluctantly agrees and goes back to the motel. You see two of your men cornering the children. "Amario! Troy!" You and James run to them.

The two look back at you "We caught them." Amario looks back at the three kids and one woman.

"Good, now fuck off. They'll get themselves killed eventually, they don't need your help." James says to the men.

"We're not helping them, just giving them a boost to the right way." Amario looks at the four people. One little girl, two boys, and an older girl.

"Should I let Emery know that you weren't following orders?" You grin as the men try to argue with you but go back. You look at the girl and the kids, the older girl cradling the younger girl in her arms.

You walk away from the people, James following behind you.

Emery

You were the leader of a group. People classified your groups as "bandits" but you didn't think so. You were simply taking from others so you could live, that wasn't such a big deal.

Your group had eleven members, including yourself. You and AC were the leaders, people knew to listen to the two of you.

Brian and Charlie were the young lovers of the group. You ran into them about one month in.

Sylvester was the oldest of the group at 35 years old.

Troy was the one who always followed rules and orders, no matter how drastic they were.

Hodge was the same age as Brian and Charlie, the kid always had an upbeat attitude, like nothing could bring him down. Even he had his days though.

Katherine was your best friend, long before this too. She would often help you and AC with making decisions for the group.

Amario was the protector of the group. He wasn't afraid to kill and he wasn't afraid to die.

James was the British kid of the group. You say kid but he's 24, you just enjoyed teasing him for the sake of the laugh. The first time you met him you confused him for a farm boy but his thick accent threw that theory down.

Aidan was the quiet person of the group. He always kept his distance for being in a group. He was one of the smartest people you knew.

(Choices will start back up next part. Just wanted to get the new group introduced before I start with choices.)

• Aw Charlies a bandit. :(

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

Vanessa John pulls you away from where Crystal, Joseph, and Artie were running. You fight against him, trying to get back to the kids.

• THE SHOW SHALL GO ON!

ConaMurphy posted: »

Aw Charlies a bandit. THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

• I'm fine with advertising :D

Hey guys, so...sorry for the advertising, but my fan fiction didn't have enough time to gain a following before all the fan fiction threads

• yay i'm in

Vanessa John pulls you away from where Crystal, Joseph, and Artie were running. You fight against him, trying to get back to the kids.

• Hello again, friend :D

Shumisha posted: »

Ai

• Cooool ! Im in too :p

• edited June 2014

I have RETURNED! and I have alot to reading to do!

I haven't been on much lately (Other then to read some of TinyCarlos's story) because I've been duking it out with life lately...

I'm the guy in
    the bandana while life is the shirtless guyAlt text

My cousin died and I'm more or less depressed though I do cheer up when I'm on the forums :D lots of shit I gotta deal with lately...

Though in good news I got Watch Dogs :D

• Hope your okay! A virtual hug for you.

By the way Watch Dogs is the best so get playing! :)

I have RETURNED! and I have alot to reading to do! I haven't been on much lately (Other then to read some of TinyCarlos's story) because

I'm only in the 2nd act of Watch Dogs so no spoilers!

ConaMurphy posted: »

Hope your okay! A virtual hug for you. By the way Watch Dogs is the best so get playing!

• Haha wouldn't post them on here anyways ;)

Thanks I'm only in the 2nd act of Watch Dogs so no spoilers!

• I just saw this, Porky I am so sorry. I'm glad you're back though.

You should make it like this. You're the guy in the red hat and life is the trash can. Alt text

I have RETURNED! and I have alot to reading to do! I haven't been on much lately (Other then to read some of TinyCarlos's story) because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.