Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• Well said.

I just saw this, Porky I am so sorry. I'm glad you're back though. You should make it like this. You're the guy in the red hat and life is the trash can.

• AC

You were on your final run at the motel. You and the others had picked it clean, the only stuff left was too heavy to lift or too big to fit out the door.

Emery had assigned you to go with the group on every run because of one person, Amario. James, Troy, and Sylvester were fine, it was just Amario. He was ruthless and unpredictable. He even got taken off of the gates because he let a woman die. A woman ran up to the gates one day, lurkers all around her, pleading for her life but he didn't let her in. He waited until she got grabbed and bitten and then told her that she couldn't come in.

You stare off into space as Amario holds out his arm, stopping you from walking. He shushes you and points ahead.

You see three women and two men. "What's the order?" Amario looks at you.

Straight auburn, messy bun red, long dark. You inspect the hair to make sure they weren't any of your people. Short black and spiked brown. They weren't your people.

"Go for it." or "Leave them"

Clarice

The people had left the Science Center, every single one of them was gone. They had the decency to untie you before they left but they knocked you out, so you wouldn't follow them.

You slowly open your eyes and groan, you hold onto your head and slowly sit up. "Wow. you're not dead?" Reynold sits in his chair, untied. "You've been out for a while. We need to get to the storage facility before they do, they're going to get their people back."

"Let them. There's nothing else we can do, they're stronger than us either way." You stand up and put your back against the wall.

"Let them? They tied us up, shot us, brought a lurker to us, ran away, and disrespected us!" Reynold stands up

"They tied us up for the safety of their group, we threatened her kid, they didn't let it bite us, you were hunting for the kid and her, and they disrespected you because you disrespected them. They helped us by not letting us get infected. If you want to go after them and get yourself killed then go ahead, but don't bring me into your problems." You regain your balance and go out the door, leaving Reynold behind.

Artie

"Crystal! That was stupid and careless, that's what's gotten people killed." Joseph yells at Crystal, following her and Kylie.

You follow after Joseph and hear yelling from behind you. The people were following the four of you. "We can't fight right now, they're following us!" You catch up to the group.

"Not now, Artie." Kylie stops running to catch her breath.

The people catch up to you, there was no hope now. There were two men in the front and a man with a woman running behind them. "Amario! Troy!" You hear the woman call out.

The two reach the men. One of the men looks back at the woman "We caught them." The man looks back at you, with the creepiest grin.

The man who was running with the woman answers the creepy guy "Good, now fuck off. They'll get themselves killed eventually, they don't need your help." You look at Joseph. Kylie cradles Crystal in her arms.

"We're not helping them, just giving them a boost to the right way." You look down at your arm, noticing it was turning grey.

"Should I let Emery know that you weren't following orders?" The woman says to the men with a smirk. Emery must have been the leader or something. The men scoff and walk away. You want to thank the woman but she said you were going to get yourselves killed.

Maybe she was right.

• I NEED MORE!

really well wrote and its one of the best on here so well done!

AC You were on your final run at the motel. You and the others had picked it clean, the only stuff left was too heavy to lift or too big

• "Leave them"

AC You were on your final run at the motel. You and the others had picked it clean, the only stuff left was too heavy to lift or too big

• "Go for it."

Let's see what happens. >:-)

• So long as I get votes and my friend has time to get caught up, there will be plenty more :D

ConaMurphy posted: »

I NEED MORE! really well wrote and its one of the best on here so well done!

• edited June 2014

"Go for it"

• edited June 2014

James

"Go for it"

"Go for it. We'll back you up." AC moves Amario's arm out of the way

"Are you fucking crazy? They're probably not alone and will definitely fight back." You say as Amario pulls out a knife.

"Who do I go for?" Amario gets ready to go for whoever AC says

AC takes a moment to think "Second woman, messy red bun."

Amario nods and runs forward at them, staying in the grass to avoid detection. You get closer to the group and hear their conversation. Something about two little girls and a boy.

You look in the second woman's arms and see a baby. The third woman carrying a child a few weeks older than the one the second woman is carrying. The first woman carrying a baby that looks to be the same age as the baby the second woman is carrying. You see a little boy and a little girl walking to the group.

The second woman hands her baby to the little girl and the first woman to the little boy.

Amario leaps forward and stabs the second woman in the heart. The first woman forces the kids and the third woman forward. The man with spiked hair goes with the women.

Amario tries to recover his knife as the man grabs him by the arm, he twists Amario's arm and pulls, he kicks Amario in the groin and lets go of him. The first woman returns and pulls the man back.

Kara

You pull Cole back from the bandit. "Why are you sticking up for this piece of shit?" He struggles to get out of your grip.

"I'm not standing up for him, I'm trying to help the both of you. There's no room for bitterness in this world."

Cole looks back and notices some more people "If I see any of you and you're not dead already, you can count on it that I will kill you myself."

"Cole, we have to go. We're supposed to be staying on the move." You look down at the man and Daphne's body

"What are we supposed to do with her? Just let her rot? Kara, that's not right and you know that."

"We deal with one problem after the other." You look down at the man "I get it, you're hurt, get the fuck up and go. At least try and be a man." He looks up at you and gets ready to say something.

The only woman in his group goes and helps him up, the rest of her group following after her. She seemed to be the leader, but then again, you weren't in the place to make assumptions, you didn't know anything about these people.

Gia, Adam, Katie, and Richard came back. "What the fuck happened here?" Katie walks over to the body.

"What does it look like?" Cole pulls the knife out of Daphne's back and puts it through her head

"What are we going to do?" Gia looks at the body and then back at you.

"We burn her" "We bury her" or "We leave her"

RIP Daphne

• [We bury her]

James "Go for it" "Go for it. We'll back you up." AC moves Amario's arm out of the way "Are you fucking crazy? They're probably not

• [We bury her]

James "Go for it" "Go for it. We'll back you up." AC moves Amario's arm out of the way "Are you fucking crazy? They're probably not

• "We bury her"

• Brian

You wake up to hear people yelling, you and Charlie go out where the rest of the group was.

"You got nothing for the group and you expect to get something for yourself? Explain to me how that works." Emery yells at Amario, who was covered in blood.

"I got jumped." Amario looks at James, AC, Sylvester, and Troy.

"Troy, is this true? I want you to tell the truth, because if you lie then I will personally see that the rest of your life is a living hell."Emery looks away from Amario

Troy hesitates to answer "No, it's not."

"Then tell me what really happened." Emery acted as if she had heard enough and she wanted Amario gone.

James speaks up "We ran into some people and he killed one of the women, got his ass beat, and had to be saved by one of the women from before."

Emery got even angrier "You killed someone?! We are to never kill, there's no room for murderers in this world!"

"He killed..." Charlie holds onto you

"Can we just agree that I fucked up and get me some help?" Amario tries to play it off

"We can agree that you fucked up but we can't get you any help." Emery storms back to her room.

You and Charlie go back to the room and she clings to you in tears "Why did we ever go with these people? They're killing and stealing and probably some other horrible shit."

"We went with them because it was either staying at the Science Center and die or go with them and live." You sit on the edge of the bed.

"We need to leave. They're killing people who aren't a part of the group, how long until they start killing us?" She wipes her tears away

You were shocked that Charlie would even think about running away but you wanted to make her happy. "Then get your stuff, we leave as soon as we're ready." Charlie hugs you and jumps up to grab her stuff.

Adam

"We bury her"

"She deserves a proper burial. Richard, you keep Paul distracted, he's already on the edge and if he finds out about Daphne then he's bound to go overboard. Gia, you make sure that ATR and Dylan keep quiet about it, we'll tell the others later." Kara lets out a sigh "Adam, can you get the shovel?"

"From where?" You let out a nervous laugh

"From Zack, he's had it this whole time." You nod and run over to Zack

"Hey, uh Zack.. I need to borrow the shovel." You try to have a civil conversation without being completely awkward.

Zack gives you a questioning look "Why?"

"Kara will explain it later, I just need you to trust me now."

He shrugs and hands you the shovel. You go back to the body and begin digging.

Emery 2 months, 3 days

You had called AC, James, Troy, and Sylvester into your room. "We need to have a talk about what happened on yesterday's run. What happened? I want the full story with honesty."

Troy was the first to answer "We were leaving the motel, we were on our way back here, and Amario spotted the people."

AC takes over from there "He stopped me and asked me if he should attack or not, I said yes. I told him to go for the woman in the middle and he did."

"Right before he attacked I realized that they had kids. Three little babies and a little boy and a girl. Two of the women handed the boy and the girl their babies." James looks down at his hands

Sylvester speaks up "He stabbed the girl in the chest. He couldn't get the knife out of her and one of the men grabbed his arm and twisted it, when his arm was twisted he kicked him in the groin."

AC finishes it off "The first woman from before ran up and stopped the guy from hurting Amario anymore and said that "the wasn't any room in the world for bitterness" and then she told Amario to get up and go. I helped him up and we came back here."

You take a deep sigh "I've told you so many times to steal, not kill. Imagine if you were in those people's place, dead. You are all banned from going on runs for the next month, starting today."

"There are only eleven people in this so called group. You won't go, Charlie and Brian won't go, and Hodge is too nice to steal. You're left with Aidan, he doesn't even talk to any of us!" AC argues with you. "If I want to go on a run for the greater good of the group then I will." She gets up and leaves, the boys following after her.

• Charlie

You had gotten your stuff together and waiting until night time to run, you would rather be caught by lurkers than Emery.

"Maybe we could catch up with the people." You set your backpack down on the floor.

"I don't think they would stay in the area that they were attacked in." Brian looks out the window

"If they had common decency and at least tried to bury their friend then they would." You cross your arms

"Get your stuff. It's pitch black out there, stay close to me." He grabs his backpack

You get down from the table and grab your stuff, taking one last look around. You and Brian walk out the door and into the darkness.

The two of you are stopped by a figure at the gates, Emery had put Hodge on watch. "Where are you guys going?" He calls down to the two of you.

You look over at Brian "We're leaving this place, for good."

Hodge doesn't respond to you. He simply opens the gates for you "Go, do what the rest of us couldn't."

The two of you run out of the gates and into the woods.

Pia

You sit with Paul, Richard, Kara, Adam, and Gia.

"Paul," Richard sighs, trying to reach out to his brother "Daphne's dead."

A look of grief strikes Paul as he puts his head in his hands. "How did it happen?"

"She, ATR, Dylan, Cole, and I were coming back here and some bandit stabbed her." Kara looked at the ground

"What about Samantha and Madilyn? Where are they?" Daphne had picked the names long before they were delivered.

"Willy and Clementine took them like three seconds before he attacked. They're with Katie, ATR, and Lana." Kara gets called over by Fox.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I know that you liked her and all but you gotta keep going." Richard looks over to Paul

"What's there to keep going for? Just to find another girl and have her die too? I'd rather not."

"You're lucky to have your brother and those little girls left. My entire family is dead. They're gone and there is no bringing them back. Daphne wouldn't want you to sulk around like a little bitch like this, she'd want you to fight for her girls." You stand up and walk away.

Katie

You, ATR, and Lana were put in charge of the kids. You usually handled Samantha, ATR handled Sardines, and Lana handled Madilyn.

"It's funny, Daphne always talked about how she had those girls without a problem and would keep going on everyday." ATR lets out a small chuckle.

You look up and see two figures coming your way, you jump up and point ATR and Lana towards the people.

"Stop where you are." You reach for your gun, which was usually in your back pocket but nothing comes up.

Lana catches on and reaches for her gun, she had hers. ATR pulls out her gun.

The people stop at your command. You hand Samantha to Lana and go over to them, sticking to the shadows.

"We don't mean any trouble. We want to help you, to repay you for what our group did." You hear a man's voice.

"I don't give a shit why you're here right now. What's your names?" You say as ATR gets closer to the people

"I'm Brian, this is my girlfriend, Charlie." You hear ATR gasp from behind you and then run off.

"Well, that was spontaneous.." Lana steps forward.

"You guys have kids. Charlie, I think this is the group." Charlie gets an excited look on her face

ATR returns with Gia, Fox, Kara, Willy, Cole, and Clementine following behind her.

Brian and Charlie look at the others that ATR had brought. "Look, we didn't want any problems. We left the bandits after we heard about what they did to your girl." Brian says to them.

"There are nine of us here. Are we going to have to vote again?" Gia groans at the thought of the last time they voted.

"I say they leave. You didn't see what we saw, you don't want to." ATR says

"Why don't we give them a chance? They didn't do it, other bad people did." Clementine tries to reason with ATR

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Willy says, standing by Clementine

"It doesn't matter who killed Daphne, they were a part of the group. That's unforgivable." Lana crosses her arms.

"They don't deserve a second chance, Clem. They're bad people." That was basically Cole's way of saying no.

"They risked their lives to get here, we can't just send them off." Gia smiles at the pair.

"We've been in this position so many times and it's gone wrong so many times. I guess I say no." Kara shrugs.

"No one needs to be shunned. There's no room for bitterness in this world." Fox says as the people look at you.

"They leave." "They can come with us." or "They know where we are, they're a danger."

• "They can come with us."

Also, where's Lucy? :-o

Charlie You had gotten your stuff together and waiting until night time to run, you would rather be caught by lurkers than Emery. "May

• She's there but there are a lot of people and it's hard to mention them all so I split them up into their own group within a group

Pipas posted: »

"They can come with us." Also, where's Lucy? :-o

• [They can come with us]

• Clarice

You had been wandering around the woods for about two days now. Everything was quiet, no gunshots, no yelling, and little growling.

Reynold had followed you and insisted on going to see if Spark was alive or not.

"If you were in his place and those people showed up while you were alone, you would want someone to help you." Here we go again..

"It's been two days, they probably already went there and left. Drop the fucking subject or go yourself, I'm not your bitch, Reynold." You make your point as clear as you can.

"Calrice, I know you don't want anything to do with me but I'm only asking this one favor. Come with me and you'll never see me or Spark again, I swear." He pleads with you.

You were tempted to say yes just so he would shut up but you really didn't want to help him.

[Help him] or [Make him do it alone]

Charlie

"They can come with us."

"They can come with us, the kids are right, every deserves a second chance." The girl smiles at you.

"Thank you so much." You try to resist pulling her into a hug.

"My name's Katie, there are plenty of other names to learn so I would suggest getting some rest. You can start talking to people in the morning." The people go their own ways.

"I'm surprised that most of them trusted us. They didn't tell us what to do though." You see two people who were there when Katie said you could stay "They would probably know, right?"

You and Brian go over to the people "Hey, we were wondering about what we're supposed to do and we though maybe you would know?"

The two look at each other and then back at you "Just rest, we decided to stay on the move and we walk all day." The man, Fox, tells you.

"What happened to make you guys feel so unsafe with staying in the same place?" Your curiosity gets the better of you

"It's best not to dwell." Kara smiles "You two should go get some sleep. Don't worry, we keep watch and so do a few others."

You nod and go back to the area you were in before, Brian follows you.

Lucy

You and Lana stayed together through thick and thin. She had decided to keep Madilyn with her.

You lay on the ground, unable to sleep. You look over at her and see that she can't either. "Who are the new people?"

She sits up "Brian and Charlie." She opens her mouth to say something but quickly shuts it.

Weird, Lana told you everything, what could she be hiding? "What were you going to say?"

She holds onto Madilyn and shakes her head "It's nothing, I'll explain everything tomorrow."

At least she's telling you at all, she could have kept it to herself.

Kylie

It had been a few days since you and the kids had gotten in trouble with those people.

You were sleeping in the woods, you were all too afraid to go back to the motel, too afraid to go look for your mom, too afraid to do anything.

Artie was getting worse, you needed to find him some help and fast. You had no clue where you could find a doctor that you knew and that didn't want to kill you.

You had plenty of choices. You now knew that there were groups in the area, they probably had a doctor with them

[Send Crystal and Joseph to look] [Go look yourself] [All of you go to look] or [No one goes]

Emery

Katherine comes into your room, during the pitch of night. "Emery. Brian and Charlie are gone, they left."

"Are you fucking serious?" You get out of bed and go down to Brian and Charlie's room.

"Hodge didn't see anything." Katherine follows you down.

You open the door and see that they were gone, they had taken their stuff with them. "Go get Amario. Tell him he has his chance at redemption."

Hodge listens on from the door and gets a worried look on his face "What are you going to let him do to them?"

"The same thing he did to the woman from yesterday." You and Katherine go to get Amario.

Vanessa

You had been separated from the kids for two days, it feels like forever though. You had to get back to them but John wouldn't let you.

Luckily, Kylie was with them and she wouldn't let them go for anything.

"I know you're upset about your kids, but you can't just be sad forever. I would let you go if I wasn't afraid that you would do something crazy while you're out." John notices you sulking, just what you've been doing for the past three days.

You don't respond to him. You feel like losing the kids was the end of your life as you knew it.

He sighs "Fine. We'll go look for them, you're not going alone."

You instantly perk up and start silently cheering.

Fox

"Kara, you have to tell me what happened. She's dead and I still have no clue how." You were still trying to coax the story from her.

She takes a deep breath "We went out and we were coming back from where we went, these people saw us and one of them stabbed her."

"That's it?" You look towards the two new people

"They probably know more than we do, they've heard what the guy had to say. Should we ask them?"

[Ask them] or [We can figure this out on our own]

(This is the longest part I have done, mainly because I wanted to do the point of view of every group that there is right now.)

• [Ask Them]

Clarice You had been wandering around the woods for about two days now. Everything was quiet, no gunshots, no yelling, and little growlin

• [Make him do it alone]

[Go look yourself]

[Ask them]

Clarice You had been wandering around the woods for about two days now. Everything was quiet, no gunshots, no yelling, and little growlin

• [Help him]

Give Reynold a break. He's been lowered to the state of begging for her help I trust that he will keep his word, and leave Clarice alone afterwards.

[Send Crystal and Joseph to look]

Two heads are better then one. And I don't want to risk everybody at once.

[Ask them]

What's the worse that could happen?

• Guess I'll have to vote myself

• [Make him do it alone]

[All of you look] separation is always a bad idea

[Ask them]

• Clarice

[Make him do it alone]

"You want it so bad? Go do it yourself. I'm done being your pack mule. Those people gave us a second chance, I'm not wasting mine by going after them again." You push Reynold away.

"Come on, Clarice, you've always taken my word. I will leave you alone, I swear." He continues begging

"Really? You'll keep your word? Last time someone took your word two people died, two people got beaten, a kid nearly got killed, you made a woman go crazy and go against her people, we both got shot, and we got overpowered. I'm done taking your word, you're a fucking liar." You walk away from him.

"I'm a liar? You didn't even tell those people a damn thing about yourself." He becomes defensive.

"You haven't even told me anything about yourself! I don't know why I trusted you in the first place." You leave him behind.

Richard

"I thought they were going to talk to us about what happened. We need to know what is going on." Pia says to you as you are walking with the group.

"They're trying their best, I guess Fox wants to know what the guy said to Brian and Charlie about what he did." You stop walking and look at her.

She crosses her arms "But shouldn't he already know? Who was there when it happened?"

"ATR, Cole, Kara, and Dylan. Dylan won't say anything about it, ATR and Kara told all they could, and Cole doesn't remember anything but anger." The two of you continue walking.

"How could they not know any more though?" This was obviously a subject that Pia cared about.

"You'd have to ask them, I wasn't there." Pia leaves you and runs to ATR

Paul was spiraling out of control. Maybe it was for the best though.

Emery

You, Katherine, Amario, and Aidan left once morning hit. Amario directed you to the the motel. "Knowing how remorseful Charlie is, they would go here and try to find the people."

"That's a big word for you." Katherine begins to look in the rooms "Aidan, you're smart, what would you do if you were in their situation?"

"I would get out of the vicinity, staying is just asking for trouble." Aidan says, looking aorund

You look down the road, seeing nothing. You look the other way and see a little boy, a fair distance away "Amario, is that one of them?"

Amario looks at the child and nods "That's the little boy that took the baby."

"Bring him back to me, alive." Katherine stands next to you.

Willy

You had run ahead of the group to keep lookout, you weren't really noticed by bad people most of the time, you were safe and cautious.

You notice a person on the road ahead. You begin to back up to go back to the group.

You get grabbed by a man, he covers your mouth and runs to the motel. There you see two women and a man.

The man acts surprised "You took a child?! That's no better than them taking Brian and Charlie in!"

The tall woman turns to the man "Shut the fuck up, Aidan. Brian and Charlie knew the rules and the punishment."

"Katherine, you're punishing a kid who had nothing to do with it." Aidan argues with Katherine.

The slim woman shushes the two "You all stay in here and once his group comes along, I'll work out a deal with the leader." The woman walks out the door.

Charlie

[Ask them]

You and Brian had gone with group. For some reason the two people from the night before, Fox and Kara, seemed to grow more and more interested in what you and Brian had been told by Amario.

"I don't get it, they could have asked yesterday before they even thought about letting us in. Why are they asking now?" Brian questions the two.

You shrug and smile "They're looking out for their group, what's so bad about that?"

You turn away from Brian and look ahead of you. You see a slim silhouette ahead of the group. You knew who it was all too well, Emery. Brian notices her too, the two of you start walking slower.

You see Fox and Kara talking to her from a distance. you make your way to the front, Brian following you. You had reached the front, you weren't the only two who had thought of it. Now ATR, Katie, Cole, Paul, and Richard had gone up.

"It's funny. That little boy is probably freaking out while we're having idle chit-chat." Emery says, you quickly look around for the little boy. Nowhere to be seen. You see a man with a hoodie and a beanie walk up next to Emery, Aidan. "This can go one of two ways, either way, I need to talk to a leader. One of you should step up and come here."

Fox and Kara discuss it with each other and Kara steps forward. "I'll go on one condition, you bring the boy out."

"I'm afraid we didn't agree to that." Emery has a smug look on her face

"Well then, I'm afraid you get no leader." Kara steps back. Amario comes out with the boy, Katherine following him.

Amario pushes Willy towards the group "There. You have him, let's go." Emery directs to Kara. "Actually, both of you. I can tell I'm going to have a problem or two with you."

Fox and Kara go to Emery. The three of them begin walking down the road, Amario and Aidan following them.

Lucy runs over and helps Willy up, she then looks at Katherine "Well? What are you going to do? Be the guardian that none of us need?"

"I would shut the fuck up. Amario's not too far to come back." Katherine puts her hands in her pockets

Kylie

[Send Crystal and Joseph to look]

You call Crystal and Joseph over to you. "Listen guys, I need you two to go find a doctor or something. Look for a group and see if they have a doctor. You two stick together, if things look bad then you come right back." You hand Joseph a gun "If thing look too bad you use that."

"You trust us?" Crystal begins to question you

"Don't make me regret it. Now go, run." There was no time to waste

The kids run off and you go back to Artie.

Aidan

"I need you to know. Those two disrespected me, they broke the rules, they ran away, and they deserved to be punished." Emery says to the two people.

The girl shakes her head "No one deserves punishment for a choice that was made while the person was endangered."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Amario asks the girl

"Charlie and Brian shouldn't be punished for a choice they made while they were afraid for their own safety."

"They were told that they couldn't leave when they first joined the group, they accepted, and they left a month later. It's only fair." Emery tries to make herself sound like the better person.

"Fair? It's not fair to punish someone for what they couldn't control. That's like punishing your dumb-ass friend over there for his arm, he couldn't handle it but he could have prevented it." The girl points to Amario

"You've got your people living like animals. You don't stop running because of one problem, or at least that's what I've been told." Emery taunts them.

"Emery, that's enough. I don't even know who you are anymore. You're trying to change something that has already happened, you can't do that. Leave the past in the past and get over it. You can't hold these people against it." You were tired of Emery trying to be the leader of things that she knew she wasn't.

"Excuse me, Aidan?" She turns towards you, shocked that you stood up to her.

"You heard me, I'm not going to apologize. I'm leaving with Charlie and Brian, I can't stand you anymore." You walk back to the group and Katherine with Fox and Kara, leaving Amario and Emery behind.

(I would write more but I have a major headache and it's been a struggle to write lately. I'll write more once I start feeling better.)

• edited June 2014

Update

We have two new writers who are getting caught up on the story, I know that one of them is UltraHaxorSiren but the other has yet to make her account, they'll update the story on their accounts. Siren is the closest to starting so she'll probably be the next person you see from.

• I decided to do one of those alternate choices things like LeeTheProfessional did so I'll start from the first 10 parts:

Gia: [Keep walking to school]: You would go to school, ATR would show up a lot later in the school day and say that she needed you and you blew her off, she would distrust you and it would take a while to earn her trust back.

Puncake: "You should stay and run interference on him": Cole would do as you said, you would find Christine like before, Clementine would be with Paul and Richard since Gia never went to help ATR.

Paul: [Keep walking]: Paul and Richard would keep walking and eventually run into Clementine, being the first group that Spark takes captive.

Puncake: [Check the house]: You and Cole would check the house instead, finding nothing. You would go outside to find Spark trying to take Paul, Richard, and Clementine.

Fox: [Stay put]: You would decide to stay where you were for a little while later, Reynold would be introduced along with Peggy and Clarice.

KingJuiceBox: [Leave]: You would leave Kaden alone, Kara and Kaden would have some respect for you.

Fox: [Go back to the group]: You and Leroy would go back to the group. Devyn would come back later with Willy and the story would continue on.

ATR: [Go to the voice]: You, Gia, and Clementine would run into the woods to find Paul and Richard, that would delay your capture by a few days.

Fox: [Kill the kid]: You would say to kill Willy, but before you could do that, Willy would get suspicious of KingJuiceBox, and tell you about the kitchen. You would trust him and go into the kitchen after KingJuiceBox.

Kara: [Take a chance and go for him]: You would pretend to drop the knife, once he turns his attention to Lucy you would strike him. He would fire a shot, hitting you in the neck.

Lucy: [Don't do anything]: You would remain quiet. Eventually Fox, Adam, and Willy would come into the kitchen and begin to question KingJuiceBox.

Paul: [Lucy should shoot him]: Lucy would shoot KingJuiceBox. Simple as that.

Paul: [He deserves to suffer]: Kara or Lucy would shoot him in the leg, depending on who's alive.

Cole: [Leave]: You would ignore the group's offer and walk away. You would later change your mind and return to the people.

Fox: [Go get Gia]: You would go get Gia, Clementine would still be a little scared and still wouldn't move or talk.

Fox: [Go get ATR]: You would go get ATR. Clementine would be a little more open, showing her trust in ATR.

• Ooh, interesting...

I decided to do one of those alternate choices things like LeeTheProfessional did so I'll start from the first 10 parts: Gia: [Keep walki

• I couldn't write much today so I felt that I at least owed you guys that.

Ooh, interesting...

• Aww, that's okay. I'm willing to wait, because your story is awesome!

Alt text

Take your time. :-)

Also, will we find out who killed Ian? :-o

I couldn't write much today so I felt that I at least owed you guys that.

• Ian was killed by Adam by getting hit in the back of the neck with the bat. Sooner or later I'm bringing two new people to help me with writing and along with that Kara's creator is willing to help me so the sooner the two catch up, the better. ahhh thank you!

Aww, that's okay. I'm willing to wait, because your story is awesome! Take your time. :-) Also, will we find out who killed Ian? :-o

• Omg, how did I miss this? I didn't notice that the guard who was killed by Adam had suit. :-D Ok, case closed.

Ian was killed by Adam by getting hit in the back of the neck with the bat. Sooner or later I'm bringing two new people to help me with writ

• Kara's creator is writing the next part now and Siren is finishing up. Soon we will have a full team, sort of.

Omg, how did I miss this? I didn't notice that the guard who was killed by Adam had suit. :-D Ok, case closed.

• (Since Kara's creator is my cousin and she offered to help and knows what's going on in the story, I'm letting her write then next few parts.)

Emery

This couldn't be happening. You lose Brian and Charlie, you lose the chance of having an allied group, and now you had lost Aidan.

"Aidan, please!" You run after Aidan, Fox, and Kara.

You grab onto Aidan's arm and he forces you off. "Emery, the only mistake I made was joining your group. You made plenty of mistakes. You singled me out, you went on a man hunt for Brian and Charlie, and you took away AC's rights. You wanted to be the good leader, but you're not. You never were."

"You two." You point at Fox and Kara, getting off of the ground. "Stop, I just want to talk."

"What? So you can let Amario do to us as he did to Daphne? I don't think so." Fox denies your plead.

You run at the two, hoping to stop them. Kara raises her hand and spins around, hitting you. "That is enough! You want to be a good leader, you need to loosen up. Being a stuck up bitch isn't going to help you now. You keep going the way you are and not one damn person in your group is going to make it." She lowers her hand and walks away from you.

Lana

Lucy and Katherine kept going at it, like the only thing there was left to do was fight. They had gone from subject to subject, one after another.

The girls stuck to just yelling at each other for awhile. They wouldn't stop for anyone.

Fox and Kara came back with that Aidan kid. They didn't say a word,they just signaled you all to go with them. That other woman, Emery, was nowhere to be seen.

You went with them, explaining to Brian and Charlie what the signals meant. You look back and notice Lucy hadn't given it a rest.

"Lucy, let's go." You call out to her.

"Give me a minute." She continued arguing. You turn your back, a minute later you hear Lucy scream. You jump back and look, Lucy is gone. Katie confronts Katherine while Zack and Gia look for Lucy.

You hear another bloodcurdling scream, coming from the ditch. You run for the ditch and reach down for her.

"Gia! Help me!" Gia runs over to you "Grab my leg, I'm going down there, you pull me up when I grab her." Gia grabs your leg and lowers you down. You grab Lucy by the jacket and a lurker grabs you by the hair, trying to pull down.

"I can't hold her!" Gia pulls, ATR, Zack, and Charlie going to help her. She loses her grip and you fall, landing on Lucy.

The two of you scoot away from the lurker. The lurker gets on top of you, ready to take a chomp out of you when someone stabs it, right through the head.

You look up at the person, they offer you a hand up. "Who are you?" You hesitate to take his hand.

"I'm AWESOMEO, you should probably get up now." You take his hand and he helps you up. Offering his hand to Lucy next.

"Holy shit. Lana, I am so sorry. I.. I didn't mean to drop you." Gia reaches down to lift you up.

"It's fine, I didn't get bitten." You smile at her and take her hand. AWESOMEO pushes you up to Gia and she pulls you up. She reaches down for Lucy, AWESOMEO gives her a boost and she pulls her up.

"What about you?" She looks down at him, offering him the chance to get up.

He shrugs and takes her hand, climbing up onto the road. Lucy goes over to you and rolls up her sleeve, revealing a bite mark.

"Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie." "Lucy... We can't handle this, you have to go." or "Keep this between us, you can make it."

Reynold

That bitch left you. She just walked away. Whatever, you didn't need her, you can get to Spark without her.

You stand up and brush yourself off. You begin your way to the storage facility.

When you arrive you see nothing but blood on the ground. You start looking through the units. "Can I help you with something?" You hear Spark from behind you.

You turn around and look at him "What the fuck happened to your neck?"

"One of them bit me, not a creep. One of the women." They already came and left this place. "They did a number on me but I can do worse with them, after all I have the medic's journal." Spark holds up the journal. "I got one of the women and the medic herself. Everyday's a fuckin' school day."

AC

You were planning your escape. Emery had no right to take your rights away, she always said you were the second leader. Hell, even if you weren't the second leader you wouldn't stand for her taking your rights away from you.

"You could just up and leave through the front gate during the night, like Brian and Charlie did." Hodge suggests.

"You mean we could. We're all going together. She'll snap if one more of us leaves her reign, that's why we're all leaving." Sylvester corrects Hodge.

"We could just leave now, while she's not here. Grab a weapon and go." James keeps looking behind his back. Emery had left Troy in charge of you all, like you were children or something.

"Those are both good plans, we need to pick the best one. We won't have a group to go to, those people from before won't accept us because they us when Amario stabbed her." You had a moment to think

"We leave tonight" or "We go now."

• CAn't we simple cut Lucy arm/leg or whatever it is? lel
    Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie.
    "We go now."

• edited June 2014

[Get help from Katie]

[We leave now]

(Since Kara's creator is my cousin and she offered to help and knows what's going on in the story, I'm letting her write then next few parts

• Noo, Lucy's bitten. :-(

"Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie." & "We go now."

(Since Kara's creator is my cousin and she offered to help and knows what's going on in the story, I'm letting her write then next few parts

• That's why you would go to Katie, after all she is the doctor

Shumisha posted: »

CAn't we simple cut Lucy arm/leg or whatever it is? lel Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie. "We go now."

• Lucy

"Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie."

"Lucy, we need to tell Katie, she can help you." Lana grabs you by the other arm and pulls you over to Katie. Katie and Katherine stop arguing when they notice your bite. "This is your fault, you got her bitten." Lana instantly pins the blame on Katherine. "Katie, you have to help her."

"I don't know how.." Katie grabs your arm and looks at the bite.

"Why don't you just cut it off?" Katherine crosses her arms.

"That just might work.. Lana, do you have a hatchet or an axe or something?" Katie lets go of your arm.

Lana shakes her head "No, but that AWESOMEO guy did. I think that Gia pulled him up, I'll go ask him." Lana runs over to the man. The two of them return to you and AWESOMEO hands Katie the hatchet.

"Lucy, I'm so sorry but this has to be done. AWESOMEO, right? Go tell those two over there what's going them, tell them we need someone to watch for lurkers." Katie rolls up your sleeve.

AWESOMEO

You follow the doctor's orders and go to the two people. "Listen, I know you don't know me and I don't know you but one of your people got bitten and your doctor needs some people to watch for creeps while she amputates the limb." You try to talk as fast as you can.

"Who got bitten? Isn't there a better choice?" One of the two says, the woman.

"I don't know her name, I know just about as much as you do. They need you over there though." The woman goes over and the man gathers a few people to go with.

Joseph

You and Crystal were running down the road, looking for a person. There was no time to wait, Artie was counting on the two of you.

You see two people, one of them was on her knees. She stands up and begins walking away, the man follows her. You follow the two people, they lead to an even bigger group. A man from the other group confronts the woman. You look around and notice that three people are holding another woman down, a lady with long brown hair has a hatchet raised.

Crystal walks towards the people. "Crystal, what are you doing? These people could be crazy!"

"Crazy or not, Artie needs help." You run after her.

Crystal walks to a man with brown, fearless. The man looks down at her "You two should probably get out of here, this place is about to be crawling with lurkers." He warns the two of you.

"We need a doctor, our friend is in danger." Crystal ignores his warning.

"Our doctor is kind of busy right now, stick around for a few minutes ad I'll see if she can take you." The man points over to the lady with the hatchet.

Katie

"Katie, you're going to draw attention. Just let me go." Lucy tries to talk you out of amputating her arm.

"We're not letting you go, that's too easy and right now the easy choice is the wrong choice." You raise the hatchet and take a deep breath.

You throw the hatchet down, it doesn't go all the way through. You hit it again and again. Lucy screams, louder than you can think. You realize that you didn't get anything to wrap up her arm, you go with your first instinct and wrap your jacket around her arm. "Ethan, help me carry her, we're going now!"

Harry

You were leaving, there were too many lurkers for the group to handle. You didn't know what to do about the two kids. You couldn't leave them here with a good conscience, that's like leaving them for death.

You grab the two kids by the wrist and pull them with you. "Where the fuck are we going?" You yell at Katie

"Some place where I can get her stable." Katie and Ethan carry Lucy to wherever they're going.

Katie leads the group to an old farm, they put Lucy down on the ground "She's alive. I didn't think about bandages, now that I do think about it, we don't have any. That jacket isn't going to save her life. We need someone to get some."

"I'll go, I have a pretty far reach." ATR hands Sardines to Gia.

"I can help, I trained myself for runs." AWESOMEO offers Katie.

Gia hands Sardines to Clementine "It's my fault she got bitten, I'm going to help."

"Three is enough. ATR knows what to look for." The three of them walk out of the farm and out of your sight.

"All right, that's handled. Harry, who are they?" Kara looks at the two kids.

"My name is Crystal and this is Joseph. We need a doctor, our friend is really hurt and he needs help." The little girl, Crystal, looks towards Katie.

"I.. I might be able to help. ATR should know what she's doing when she gets back, she's got medical experience. If I don't go now, their friend could die, I don't want that on my hands." Katie had her mind set on helping the kids.

"But if you do go now and something happens to Lucy, chances are, none of us will have a slight hint of what to do." Ethan had his mind set on Katie staying.

[She should go] or [We need her here.]

(Update: I'm trying to make the release of the parts better fit to Siren, my cousin, and the other new writer's schedule. I have an extremely specific time, 1:06 central time to be exact. I plan on keeping that time, Siren and the other new writer will have their own times, as will my cousin. There will be like 4 parts a day when we all get writing. This is the only part for today, but Siren is learning the ropes so there might be another part.)

• As much as it breaks my heart, I think [She should go]. Let's hope nothing will happen to Lucy. :(

Lucy "Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie." "Lucy, we need to tell Katie, she can help you." Lana grabs you by

• This is tough, I think [She should go] because what us she even going to do without supplies? Katie just should give some brief medical advice on what to do if anything happens.

Lucy "Lucy, you need to tell someone who can help you, like Katie." "Lucy, we need to tell Katie, she can help you." Lana grabs you by

• WOO!

Finally caught up!

Alt text

[She should go] I might regret this...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.