The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• [Kill them all]

Crips posted: »

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to distract them. -We should distract them and see what happens. We need to

• [Spare them all] Henri is one of them, Henri is love, Henri is life.

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to distract them. -We should distract them and see what happens. We need to

• edited June 2014

Don't mind this comment

• I guess in the end keeping your humanity is one of the most important things in a ZA.
    Alright, [Spare them all]

[Spare them all]. Humanity, remember?

• [Kill them all]

• edited June 2014

Rational if you spare them they will revenge, soon... if you let them live they will still kill the others maybe

Sooo... [Kill them all] they all deserve it. It is for humanity.

• [Kill them all] - what humanity?! that shit was gone soon as the dead started walkin

• [Spare them all]

• [kill them all]

Can't risk it.

• Hm? What's humanity? ohhh, yeah, I remember now...yeah, that could've been important...:D

[Spare them all]. Humanity, remember?

• [Kill them all]

Alt text

• Voting closed. Martin will kill them.

I know it's kinda late, but I didn't have time before ^^

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You decided to kill them.

I decided to kill them for what they have done to us so far. They stole fruits and vegetables from the van, killed Adalbert and tried to kill Lucy. I was going to hurt them SO bad, I even forgot about morality and stuff like that. I approached one of them and shot him in the neck. Headshot would be too quick and pleasant.

-I'll take that as a yes, then. After all, we need some ammo and those guys surely have some. - Lucy said.

Lucy approached one of them and shot him right in the head. He fell instantly. The rest of them were killed by me - I chose to have some mercy for them and took them out by shot to the head. I was satisfied, but I know I haven't killed people before...

-Jesus...What did this world do to us...? - I asked, even if nobody could give me the answer. I saw Katherine doing something with Adalbert...or should I say, Adalbert's body...

-What are you doing with him? I don't think we have time for a burial...-I said.

-I shot him through the head. Don't you know? If you die, you turn anyways. You need to hurt the brains if you wanna be REALLY dead. - She replied. Oh man...That's the fact I didn't know, while the others knew. I guess I should've asked, but whatever, I found out anyway.

Suddenly, walkers ambushed us. They came here to investigate the noise's source...there were so many of them. They were coming out of ruined shops, buildings, other streets...I almost forgot we're in a middle of zombie apocalypse. Great, I sighed. Now we need to deal with this... We started shooting and killing the walkers and were slowly pushing through. Unexpectedly, one of them grabbed my wrist and tried to bite me! Ammo in my pistol ended, I couldn't kill him and punching did nothing to him. I thought it was there for me, I'll be dead in a while, but Katherine stabbed it right in the middle of the head.

-Jesus Christ! I don't know how to thank you, Kath. - I said, seeing my hand free.

-Don't mention it. Let's just keep pushing. - She replied.

While killing big herds of walkers, our group saw someone fighting with zombies in the alley. He was shooting zombies like ducks, until ammo in his rifle ended. He got grabbed and tried to free himself, but he couldn't. I recognized him...it was Henri Orleano. It was a matter of time before he gets bitten, but...I could save him. Lucy gave me magazine with ammo she found on the people we killed. Now, without his group, Henri wouldn't be so hostile, maybe even join to us...but he's still the leader of the people who killed Adalbert...

I pointed a gun at walker attacking him and started to think.

[Save him] [Don't save him]

• [Don't save him]

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 4/6) (?) You decided to kill them. I decided to kill them for what they have done to us so far.

• save him
    You are really good at this Crips i love this story :D

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 4/6) (?) You decided to kill them. I decided to kill them for what they have done to us so far.

• Thank you :3

save him You are really good at this Crips i love this story

• [Save him] but I am not sure about join to us... btw this is humanity

• edited June 2014

Pause the game for a few seconds, I need to think about this, will reply in a few sec.

[Save him]

• I forgot to put episode's title at the top, fixed it now.

• [Save him]. Henri is awesome.

• Voting will close in 35 minutes.

• Voting closed. Martin will save Henri.

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You chose to save Henri.

I pointed my gun at walkers head and after a while of thinking, I pulled the trigger. Walker got killed. Old man looked at me...I think I saw a tiny smile from him...but soon, he realized that other monsters are approaching him and he started to beat them with rifle. After a short while, he managed to escape somewhere.

-You, uh, saved him. - Lucy said. She wasn't sure what to think...

-Yes. I forgave him, not sure what about you, but I think he can pay for his sins. - I replied.

-I hope so...- Lucy said with worried expression on her face. Soon, we got out of walkers ambush and ran back into the house. Oh, how good it was to return...Margareth and Eddard went to the garden and the rest went inside. I approached the garden. When I did, I saw Margareth with shocked face.

-What happe...-I tried to ask, but I realized what's the problem. Two walkers destroyed the wooden fence, even if it was pointy. They were eating the strawberries. Margareth killed them.

-Shit...Is something left? - I asked.

-It kinda sounds suspicious, no offense. - I replied.

-Yes...Whew...That was a close one...We need to make the fence stronger, if we wanna live here...-She replied, kneeling among strawberries. They were almost good to pick up. Suddenly, we heard a weird noise coming out from the streets...I was tired with shit happening today, but I took Eddard to investigate it. We went on a street and saw a pickup coming.

-A car! - Eddard said, quite fascinated. It came closer and the driver opened the door without turning off the engine.

-Hello. I see you're living here, but it's not safe. Do you want to join our group? We're hiding in a pretty beautiful hotel five or six streets far from here. We're not psychos, by the way...-a man inside the pickup said. He had black skin, very short black hair, and reflective sunglasses.

-It kinda sounds suspicious, no offense. - I replied.

-sigh...I guess so, but they ordered me to look for some people...we're creating a community and I'm the one who takes care of its members...-He sighed and took off his sunglasses for a while to clean them. I saw he had brown eyes.

The rest of the group went outside, hearing a car engine sounds. The man was clearly happy seeing more people.

-My name is Spencer, by the way. Spencer Drake. So, how's it look? Are you gonna go with me? - he asked again. I looked at my group's members.

-You decide, Martin. You're kind of our leader, so we'll be happy with your choice, whatever it is. - Katherine said. I think I blushed and it was really embarassing.

-Well? - Spencer asked thrice.

[Okay, we'll go with you.] [It seems too suspicious, we're staying.]

• Lol, no.

[It seems too suspicious, we're staying.]

Also "They were eating the strawberries." Walkers eat strawberries? o_O

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to save Henri. I pointed my gun at walkers head and after a while of thinkin

• Yup. Welcome to my world, world of RedBull.

Honestly, I don't think they do, but I wanted someone to eat them anyways. XD

Pipas posted: »

Lol, no. [It seems too suspicious, we're staying.] Also "They were eating the strawberries." Walkers eat strawberries? o_O

• [It seems too suspicious, we're staying.]

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to save Henri. I pointed my gun at walkers head and after a while of thinkin

• **[it seems too suspitious, were stayng] **
    Never trust strangers

• Let's [go with him] so I can regret it later. Why won't you just send someone to investigate this community, like the St Johns Dairy in the game?

• TRUE

Let's [go with him] so I can regret it later. Why won't you just send someone to investigate this community, like the St Johns Dairy in the game?

• edited June 2014

**[Okay, we'll go with you.] **

I mean, if he wants to kill/rob/eat the group, I think he would do something not that suspicious.

• Kill them all

• Go with them

• [Too suspicious, stay]

• Heh, okay.

When I was reading that, I imagined zombies with baskets, picking strawberries... :D

Maybe they were zombies vegetarians, last of their kind, they'd never hurt a human. They were just chilling, eating strawberries... AND THEN MARGARETH KILLED THEM! Poor fellas...

Yup. Welcome to my world, world of RedBull. Honestly, I don't think they do, but I wanted someone to eat them anyways. XD

• Voting closed. Martin will disagree to leave the house.

Also, maybe except the last chapter of Ep 2, I'll do two chapters of Ep 3 because I feel some inspiration today!

• Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Last Chapter

(?) You chose to stay.

-No, Spencer...No, we can't go with you. It's...Uh...We don't trust any people anymore - I replied. Some of my group members's faces got bright...Driver looked saddened though.

-Okay, I'm not gonna force you, even if it's really a bad idea. I don't know why are you trying to hide in the most dangerous part of the city...The Southern districts are much safer. I heard there's a military outpost. sigh, I would go too if not my fuckin' boss...-he said, closed the door and drove away. I remembered his words though...Is South really that safe? We all wondered, but finally backed off into the house. It wasn't getting dark, but we all were so tired. We spent few hours on killing people and I didn't like it. I layed on my coach yet again.

Woah, what a weird dream I had...I met my dad, Gregory in weird yellow land...I don't know, don't ask me, dreams like that are always odd. He approached me...He had blood all over his body and he lost his glasses.

-Dad! You look...uh...horrible. - I said. I didn't notice it's a lucid dream.

-I know, I know. But, everything's horrible now. I'm very afraid of you, Martin. Are you sure you can handle keeping that group of innocent people protected? - He asked with worried expression.

-Well, Brandon ain't innocent, but answering your question...ugh...I don't know, dad. It's been two days since start of this crap and already so much happened. - I replied.

-Maybe we'll meet soon. I can't tell you where I am though. Do not ask why. - Dad said. He kneeled, having a weird, disgusted look on his face.

-Is everything okay...? - I asked. Something was definitely wrong.

-It's fine. For me, at least. I must leave now. - My dad replied and vanished suddenly. I woke up and realized I'm not with my dad anymore. I'm with my group in the middle of big zombies feast. Suddenly, I heard weird moans from outside. I looked through the window, and...shit, I left the front gate opened! Walkers got in! They weren't alerted, just simply went on a yard, using opened gate.

-Shit! - I yelled quietly. I was about to grab my gun and shoot them all, but...someone did it for me. After killing the intruders, he passed the gate. Oh shit...

-Henri! - I shouted.

[YOUR CHOICES]

RESPONSIBILITY - You chose to be silent and pretend that nobody is in the house.

PLANNING - You chose do distract the enemies.

REVENGE - You chose to kill people that surrendered.

FORGIVENESS - You chose to save Henri.

TRUST - You didn't go with Spencer.

• NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

-Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage. I had fucked up group, ok? - He said with a total poker face. I looked at Lucy, I know what she thought of him.

-...I guess you can join us. - She said.

-What?! That man's people killed Adalbert and took some of us hostage! He doesn't deserve that! - Brandon said.

-Yup, that man's people did, not him. I think we can trust him, even if he can get really frustrated at times! - Lucy replied.

-You're really fucking pissing me off, cunt! - Brandon said and punched her in the stomach. Rifle fell out of her hands.

-Hey, hey, HEY! - I shouted.

So, we started to move on into Southern parts of the city. At least, I did with Katherine to check out is it really safe there and are rumors about military outpost there true. That will be a long journey, so we packed up lots of ammo and some melee weapons we found.

-That was straight fucked up what happened back there, wasn't it? - Katherine asked.

-Yeah, yeah it was. I don't really wanna speak about it...-I replied. I wish to forget about that.

-I TOLD YOU TO BRING EVERYONE, MOTHERFUCKER!!! - Someone yelled. We hid, but realized it was coming out from the other side of the wooden wall. We sneaked up to look through the wall's gap. It was Spencer, arguing with a bald, black guy.

-Don't get mad, Bruno. I didn't want to force them like you always force everybo~~ - Spencer was speaking, but got interrupted. Bruno slapped him.

-Jesus! We gotta help people out there! - Katherine said. I got scared...I didn't wanna mess with this black guy. I didn't want to mess with ANY black guy, to be honest.

-Kath, you know what our goal is~~ - I tried to said, but I suddenly felt her soft lips on my cheek. Goddamn it.

-Pretty please? - She asked. I grabbed my cheek, but couldn't really say anything. I nodded, but I knew we were getting into trouble...

When I woke up, I had a bad headache. That guy back there hit me real hard. I found Katherine and myself in hotel's kitchen, I think. Every member of this sick group was present there...even that shitbird who did this to me. I was worried for Kath for a while, but thank God she was alright.

-I wanna know who the fuck let these people in the hotel. They're not our friends, they refused to join our community. Heh, when nobody was watching, someone betrayed me...While there is no police around, you can say, we're under a spell of the jungle law. You can do everything what you want if you're careful, so that's why we're here, building up this community. But this is too fuckin' much, you can't just use privileges of the jungle law like that! So I'm gonna count to three...If the betrayer doesn't show up, I'm gonna shoot someone to justify this betrayal! - Bruno was speaking. He wasn't kidding! Oh my God, what now?

-One...

I...had to do that. I coughed hardly. Katherine got worried about my actions.

-...or our little sneaky mouse can tell us! Tell me who let you in, or I'm gonna put a bullet in your brain! - Bruno said, putting a pistol right before my eyes. I had to say it to save Kath's life.

-It was...him. - I said. Then, the ''leader'' shot him right through the head....I felt terrible...

THE WALKING DEAD - ANGELS OF DEATH

EPISODE 3 - THE JUNGLE LAW

COMING SOON

• edited June 2014

O_O can't wait!

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH -Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage.

• piece of advice don't trust Henri

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH -Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage.

• Argh, c'mon, lack of time is really letting me down today, but I will do that promise and make three chapters in one day ;)

SOON

Sign in to comment in this discussion.