The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• [Don't let him watch]

• [Let him watch]

• edited June 2014

The choices, they resemble a garlic looking for a pear.

[Don't let him watch]

Crips posted: »

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to push through the walkers -I, uh, I think we should try to go on. I mean

• Why isn't my character added to the list of waiting to be introduced?

• Submitted :p

• [Don't let him watch]

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to push through the walkers -I, uh, I think we should try to go on. I mean

• edited June 2014

Oh, sry, I missed him.

I'll add him right away

Why isn't my character added to the list of waiting to be introduced?

• edited June 2014

[Let him watch]. I know that Eddard is pretty tough. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO LET MARGARETH DIE! I hope she will get some king of prothesis, because she is a surgeon and she could be useful.

• [Don't let him watch]

• Haha, the first character to die would be yours. Trolololo.

We'll see how it goes. I probably won't kill her because like 5-10 minutes passed since she got bit and now she's cutting her arm off. I wanna prove Telltale that you can survive after cutting off a limb! :D

[Let him watch]. I know that Eddard is pretty tough. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO LET MARGARETH DIE! I hope she will get some king of prothesis, because she is a surgeon and she could be useful.

• Submitted my character :D

• Because it's late in my timezone, 9:14 PM, I'll have voting opened until tomorrow. I'll go sleep in an hour.

• Haha, the first character to die would be yours. Trolololo.

I know how it feels. It is horrible ;-;

Haha, the first character to die would be yours. Trolololo. We'll see how it goes. I probably won't kill her because like 5-10 minutes pa

• Submitted. :D hopefully I filled it out right.

• Submitted. He's John Kozlov. Like always.

• Voting closed!

Martin won't let Eddard watch the amputation.

I'll start writing soon.

• Episode 1 - Through the Streets (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You chose to not let Eddard watch

I made up my mind pretty quickly. Even if I didn't really want to meet Brandon upstairs, there wasn't any other option. I know tough is all we got nowadays, but kid watching his mom get hurt is too fucked up, even considering the eating alive thing.

-I...Eddard...I can't let you watch this. - I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at floor for few seconds.

-I know it's dangerous. I'm not stupid, but...I wanna make sure mom's okay. - He said after the awkward silence. Well, I understand him. Parents death in the world like this must be pretty fucking horrible. I realized my parents may be at danger too, but now I cannot return to home. Too many streets are filled with those things and I don't wanna go through sewers, because it's really disgusting. But I guess everything's ugly now.

-I hear what you're saying, but...you know...I don't want you to have some mental breakdowns or something like that, I'm not really professional at those things, but watching shitload of blood certainly would do something to your mentality. - I replied. Wow, I thought about what I said for couple of minutes and I really sounded like a professor of some sorts, even if I said I'm not a professionalist.

-Swear. - He said right after my monologue. I smiled to him and he did the same too. Stay close to me, I said and we approached Margareth.

-I...uh...We'll go upstairs, maybe. - I stammered out. I was kinda scared, seeing how Patrick is communicating with Winston thanks to sheet of paper. I saw Winston giving him a cleaver.

-You gonna do it with a fucking cleaver?! - I asked. Patrick holding it looked really creepy, like he wants to stab us all.

-You know how hard it was to get this out from Mr. Gordon Freeman over there? He was scared that we're gonna kill him with this. I explained the situation though. Let's not miss the opportunity to chop Margareth's arm off and save her life, now that we have a sharp object better than Adalbert's knife. - He said with poker face.

-Screw you.- Adalbert mumbled.

-We're tough family, Martin. We survived my husband's death together. I guess the amputation wouldn't really faze him, but it's still nice that you're caring. - Margareth said with a pretty smile. I replied with sad puppy eyes and I headed upstairs with Eddard. He stopped climbing the stairs for a minute and looked with a terrified face on his mother and went with me. I managed to see how Patrick cleans the cleaver outta walkers blood. That explains why Winston had bloody clothes, but that doesn't really matter.

I almost forgot about Brandon's existence but there he was, sitting on the floor, messing around Lego.

-What the hell is Lego doing in clothing store? - I asked Brandon. I wanted to get used to him because it seemed like we had to survive the apocalypse together. In the meantime, Eddard joined him in building something.

-You see the corpses over there? - He replied. I looked in the direction he showed me and yeah, there were too corpses - woman's and little girl's.

-They probably were hiding here, but the mother thought that she won't defend her daughter or something so she shot her and did the same with herself...That's actually a good idea. Two cowards less. Anyway, the dead kid had the Lego.- He continued after a while with a villain smile. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Suddenly, screams were heard from downstairs.

-ARRRRGHH!!! OH GOD, PLEASE, STOP, I WANT NARCOSIS!!! - A woman yelled. That was probably Margareth, she hadn't the same, nice voice when she was screaming. I shivered. Eddard covered his ears and cried quietly.

-I KNOW IT HURTS, MARGARETH!! - Patrick yelled. After a short while, another scream was heard. Our leader apparently was chopping very quickly and brutally, but that was to save her life.

-That cunt's gonna get us all killed! - Brandon said with angry look.

-Hey, who you calling a cunt? Shut up and be more gentle. - I replied because I was really angry. That was a weird feeling, being scared and angry at the same time. Kid backed off and I was happy about it, but the happiness didn't last long, as more screams came out of surgeon's mouth. Finally, it stopped and only a cry could be heard. I realized that it was over. I took a sneak peek and saw Katherine wrapping her arm with a dress, so the bleeding can stop.

-Is it really a part of me laying there? - She said and tears flew from her eyes. Patrick said yes quietly. I told Eddard and Brandon that it's over and they headed downstairs. A big puddle of blood was present in the middle of the room, next to the chair where Margareth was sitting. Eddard came and hugged her.

-Everything's okay, Eddie. - She said, calmed down a bit.

-That's a fucking lie! A big herd of creepers is coming here! - Said Patrick, looking through the window. I looked too and he was right. Alerted walkers were slowly approaching the clothing store. I sensed a big battle.

-Everyone except Katherine and Martin! Take as many clothes as you can; we'll need them to keep our hygiene up! Run through the rear exit over there. Me, Katherine and Martin will cover you as long as we can! - Patrick yelled. I felt like I'm in middle of real war. I wanted to go to millitary, but I changed my mind. I didn't want my pretty face to get shot.

People who were ordered to steal clothes were doing that really quickly. They managed to fill few small, empty boxes being under the stairs. They took them out. In the meantime, zombies ruined the door and the windows, trying to get in. Patrick was shooting them with his Desert Eagle and Katherine was using a knife. I was using a handgun that Adalbert handed me before. Suddenly, Patrick got grabbed and he dropped his Desert Eagle on the other side of the window.

-PATRICK! - Katherine yelled and tried to rescue him, but she got grabbed by a walker looking like a policewoman! They were pretty close to each other, but I knew I could save only one, because in the meantime of saving one, the second will be pulled through the window. Walkers were too strong to keep them both alive.

I had to think, who could be more useful in our group.

[Save Patrick] [Save Katherine]

• It appears a zebra is on the run.

[Save Patrick]

Episode 1 - Through the Streets (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to not let Eddard watch I made up my mind pretty quickly. Even if I didn't

• Thank you! I don't want Margareth to die :(

[Save Katherine]

Episode 1 - Through the Streets (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to not let Eddard watch I made up my mind pretty quickly. Even if I didn't

• [Save Patrick]

• I'm not really proud of this chapter, because I didn't add any new characters, but I guess you need chapters like that to push the plot forward xD

Thank you! I don't want Margareth to die [Save Katherine]

• Bitch please, the whole Episode 2 in my fanfic won't have any new characters.

I'm not really proud of this chapter, because I didn't add any new characters, but I guess you need chapters like that to push the plot forward xD

• [Save Katherine]

Honestly it's all because of the name.

Also can you maybe rename Henry Orleano to Henri Orleano.

• Okay, I can.

[Save Katherine] Honestly it's all because of the name. Also can you maybe rename Henry Orleano to Henri Orleano.

• [Save Patrick]

• [Save Katherine] still Patrick is strong guy.

• [Save Patrick]

• [Save Katherine]

• We need one more vote and then I'll close the voting session, because we 4 votes for Kat and 4 votes for Pat

• [Save Katherine]

• Neat! Voting closed! Martin will save Katherine.

Thanks for that vote Liquid, I didn't want to wait any longer XD

• Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You chose to save Katherine.

I ran towards Katherine and pointed at zombified policewoman trying to pull her out. There were many walkers, so I needed to focus in order to save her. I waited for a perfect opportunity and shot the policewalker in the head. It was really hard, seeing how other walkers' hands were floating before her face.

In the meantime, Patrick was pulled off the window. I saw those things biting him in the neck, shoulders and stomach. I almost puked seeing how his large intestine was taken out of the hole in his belly, but I quickly faced another direction and ordered Katherine to move.

(?) Katherine will remember that.

-I...Why me, Martin...? - She asked while running. She almost tripped over the puddle of blood, but I grabbed her. I didn't have time to answer that question and she got that when I helped her and almost immediately ran to the rear exit. I was happy with my decision - Katherine was prettier and probably more hygienic than Patrick. It hurts that we lost our leader though.

We ran through the rear exit like storm and found ourselves in a little, dirty alley. The rest of the group was already there.

-Guys...Uh, Patrick is dead...Walkers grabbed and ate him...-I said with puppy eyes. Everyone had their mouths wide open.

-Oh my God...-Adalbert and Margareth said that in the same time. They were silent for a while after that.

-Well then, we're fucked without a leader. - Brandon said. First time I ever heard him pessimistic, but that's just probably because I don't really know him and his story. And I don't wanna find out. This guy might've done horrible things in the past. If he killed someone, well...now those skills might come in handy.

-I didn't realy like Mr. Patrick - Eddard said quietly, standing behind his mother. He was scared of the situation, I knew it.

-Okay, so we have to find a better hideout. I predicted that this clothing store couldn't last long~~

-Back off! - Margareth yelled with her handgun pointed at something. She frickin' interrupted me! But I learned why. There were to people at the end of the alley, being armed. That couldn't go well, could it? They were two young men - the older having black short hair and big scar coming from the eye to his neck. He had really hostile glare, like he could eat my soul with it. He looked kinda creepy but considering he had yonger kid with him, maybe he wasn't that bad. Speaking of the younger man, he had a gray hoodie and jeans. He has a backpack with him and he holded a baseball bat in his right hand.

-Drop the gun, goddamn it. We're trying to hide from the eaters. - Older lad said. His glare seemed even more creepy.

-Who are you? - I asked, ready to fire a pistol if they seem too hostile.

-What's it to you? - He replied.

-If you're not total jerks, we can think about you joining us. - Katherine said. I liked her diplomacy skills.

-We don't need a group. We're powerful on our own. - He growled. He was ready to shoot too, but maybe we'll talk them down.

-Yup. - Younger lad said, putting a baseball bat on his shoulder.

-Look, we only trust each other, we saved ourselves from the eaters. How should I know if you don't wanna cook us for dinner? - Older one spoke up again.

-Maybe we need a group, Foxe? - Young boy said. He haid weird kind of puppy eyes on his face.

-No, Roman, we don't. Come on, let's go. - Foxe said and they both walked away.

-We should go too. - Katherine said.

-I know where we can head! We can head to the house I've seen earlier with Martin and Adal. Seemed empty and the opened garage there seemed like a safe place if walkers attack. - Margareth said with a smile.

-Good idea. - Katherine agreed.

-I guess - Brandon mumbled out.

-Everything leading to this fucking garage, eh? - Adal said with a sarcastic smile.

-Let's go then. - I said. We headed out. On our journey we didn't kill many walkers, because there were almost none. Every one of them went into the clothing store. I wonder, did Patrick already turn. It was a possibility.

20 minutes later, we managed to set up at the house. There was no walkers, every possible owner left. Brandon and Katherine went to the house at the opposite side of the street, just to check out is there maybe any food, because we searched ours and all of it was taken - looks like the owners went in a rush. I went to saloon with Margareth and Eddard.

-That was pretty fucked up day, wasn't it? - I laughed and looked through the window. It was getting dark pretty fast.

-Yeah, it was. Too bad Patrick died. But I guess that was his fate all along. - Margareth said. We were really tired. Eddard's eyes were slowly closing, the same with his mom. I saw the rest of the group searching rooms and setting up the place like a real home. Everyone chose their rooms.

-Eddard and I will sleep in that parents room, because it has double bed. We need to stay close. - Margareth said.

Winston went into one of the room upstairs, wrote something on the sheet of paper and glued it to the door with duct tape he found - ''Winston Tsao's room. Do not disturb.''

-Brandon and Katherine will probably take the remaining two rooms upstairs. Wow, that's a pretty big house. - Margareth added.

-So I guess I'll sleep here in the saloon, on this amazingly comfortable couch. - I smiled, but I didn't really want to live here. It always felt creepy to sit in a big saloon at late night because of the windows etc. I always had nightmares that someone's stalking me from the window. I guess I earned a phobia or some shit like that.

Few minutes later, I layed on the couch, sleeping. But I wasn't sleeping very long. Some noise woke me up. It was humming, I think. I looked around the room to find the source of the noise and found...a walkie talkie under the table. Somebody must've lost it, but I heard someone talking to it.

-Look, Mrs. Geraldine, we'll be safe here, I promise. The monsters are still knocking but my mommy was always repeating 'do not open the door for strangers', especially for monsters. Are you comfortable, Mrs. Geraldine? I can give you a pillow. We'll sleep and hopefully someone will hear our little talk. Or my snoring. Hehe. - Said adorable voice from the other side. It was a little girl and looks like she got trapped by walkers. I looked through the window, at the neighbouring house and saw two walkers knocking on the door.

She's there! I gotta help her, I thought. I took the pistol and was about to open the front door when someone else did for me.

-Howdy, folks. - Said Brandon. Katherine stood behind him.

-Finally. What took you so long? - I asked.

-Well, we were searching for food in the house at the opposite side of the road, looking for food, but we alerted creepers accidently by breaking a pretty big flowerpot. We found a lot of meat in the fridge though! - Katherine said.

-That's neat! - I said.

-Yeah, but we could use a hand. There's 8 or more creepers in there and if they'll eat this meat, we'll be fucking starving. - Brandon said.

-They won't open the fridge, genius. - I said.

-That's the problem...We were rushing and we left the fridge opened....I tried to close it, but the walkers were really fucking close! And they eat meat, so they can eat that. - Katherine said.

I sighed.

-I was heading to the house over there. There's a girl trapped in there! Without our help, she'll die! - I told them about the little girl.

-She'll fucking die either way without proper food! - Brandon yelled. He had a point though.

-I need to save her! - I said.

-The meat over there may be the ONLY food in the whole district. - Katherine said. When did she go to Brandon's side? I knew he had a point, but...

There were two important locations. One of them was a neighbouring house, when poor innocent girl was trapped and walkers could get her at any second. There's also the house with fresh meat, overrun by walkers thanks to our geniuses here. I bet it was Brandon who broke the flowerpot.

If I'll go to the house with the food, little girl may be gone at that time.

If I'll go to the girl, we can lost meat.

What to do?

[Save little girl] [Save food]

• [Save little girl]

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to save Katherine. I ran towards Katherine and pointed at zombified police

• edited June 2014

Why won't you just separate and go to the both places? And what happens if walkers will rush in the house with the food? Why can't you clean this place and take the food?

Whatever, I choose to [save little girl].

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to save Katherine. I ran towards Katherine and pointed at zombified police

• edited June 2014

[Save little girl]

Why won't they split up?

• They're too afraid of splitting up, Katherine and Brandon barely even fought the zombies at the house XD

So, yeah, they're too afraid of splitting up, I know I made some plot holes, but I just wanted to push plot forward for an epic finale

• Save the fooooood!

• [save little girl]

i have submitted a character cant wait to see it introduced.

this fanficton is great!

• edited June 2014

[Save little girl]

• [Save little girl]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.