The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• [...]

Crips posted: »

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 2/6) (?) You pushed off Brandon. He will remember that. I pushed off Brandon and stopped the battl

• Wow, I've got myself a personal dislike troll!

Gobananas01 posted: »

Hey, Crips, Do you mind if my character name was changed to Zaphaeus?

• Katherine will take the rifle and shoot dem sons of bitches

I'll start writing soon

• edited June 2014

Hey! I left community for a while to rest up from The Walking Dead a bit since I have few games to play, and now, because I wasn't writing for whole few days, shit's about to get down. Enjoy!

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You decided that Katherine should take the rifle.

I grabbed the rifle AC handed us and gave it to Katherine...She blushed for a while, but she took it. Man, I don't know why, but I really wanted to kick Bruno's butt at that moment. It wasn't that easy though...

-Great. This guy is a fucking psycho, but he does everything he wants and he's kinda smart about his decisions...But he didn't think something through. We have patrolls in the hallways, but guards never check out the rooms, unless they hear or see something...So here's the deal; I'm gonna let you stay in one of the rooms and you're gonna help us fight Bruno and his bodyguards. Okay? - AC asked. Of course, we had a deal.

-Sounds great. - Katherine replied. We then left the room and went to another one, AC handed us the keys. It was supposed to be our base; we needed to think of our plan there and hide if something happens. The girl then left us.

-So, what do you suggest, Martin? What should we do? - Katherine asked. I was thinking.

-Well, Bruno alone is really weak...We need to take out his bodyguards...Which will be pretty fucking hard, AC said they're armed to teeth. - I replied.

-Hahah. You're really smart and funny, Martin. - She said. I blushed. Why did that smartass take advantage of her beauty and glued my lips, so I can do whatever she wants without hestitating...?

While we were talking, we didn't hear the footsteps coming out of hallway. Someone suddenly bursted out through the door with rifle in his hands. Me and Katherine tried to take out our weapons we hid, but the guy who entered, one of the guards I think, ran to me and hit me in the back of the head with his rifle...he didn't even shoot, which surprised me. I've never been hit so hard before, so I almost immediately lost consciousness. One thing I heard before sinking into darkness was Katherine's scream:

''MARTIN!''

When I woke up, I had a bad headache. That guy back there hit me real hard. I found Katherine and myself in hotel's kitchen, I think. Every member of this sick group was present there...even that shitbird who did this to me. I noticed there wasn't a lot of them, members, I mean. I saw AC, Spencer and the bodyguards only...I was worried for Kath for a while, but thank God she was alright.

-I wanna know who the fuck let these people in the hotel. They're not our friends, they refused to join our community. Heh, when nobody was watching, someone betrayed me...While there is no police around, you can say, we're under a spell of the jungle law. You can do everything what you want if you're careful, so that's why we're here, building up this community. But this is too fuckin' much, you can't just use privileges of the jungle law like that! So I'm gonna count to three...If the betrayer doesn't show up, I'm gonna shoot someone to justify this betrayal! - Bruno was speaking. He wasn't kidding! Oh my God, what now?

-One...

I...had to do that. I coughed hardly. Katherine got worried about my actions.

-...or our little sneaky mouse can tell us! Tell me who let you in, or I'm gonna put a bullet in your brain! - Bruno said, putting a pistol right before my eyes. I had to say it to save Kath's life.

But maybe I could lie, maybe...but I found out something. On the floor, there was a sheet of paper, this was written on it:

''Spencer - Outside

AC - Ground floor

Sean - First floor

Dominique - Second floor

Roger - Third floor

Bob - Fourth floor''

That was a list of patrolls...Looks like Sean, Dominique, Roger and Bob were loyal to Bruno and he really trusted them...That means Bruno wouldn't believe me I told him that one of them did it and most probably shoot me in the eye...So, if I wanted to save AC's life, I had to sacrifice Spencer...

-I ask you one more time, shithead; Who did it? - Bruno almost pulled the trigger.

[Tell him it was Spencer to save AC's life], [Tell him it was AC to save Spencer's life] or [Try to frame one of the bodyguards]

• [Tell him it was Spencer to save AC's life]

Hey! I left community for a while to rest up from The Walking Dead a bit since I have few games to play, and now, because I wasn't writing f

• [Try to frame one of the bodyguards] :p

Hey! I left community for a while to rest up from The Walking Dead a bit since I have few games to play, and now, because I wasn't writing f

• [Tell him it was Spencer to save AC's life]

Sorry, Spencey.

• [Try to frame one of the bodyguards]

It's a million to one chance, but it might just work.

• [Tell him it as Spencer]

• [Try to frame one of the bodyguards]

• [Try to frame a bodyguard]

Pipas posted: »

[Try to frame one of the bodyguards]

• [Try to frame one of the bodyguards] can some one translate me.... to be sure.

• Voting closed! Martin will try to frame one of dem bodyguards. I'll start writing right now...;)

• Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You decided to try framing one of bodyguards.

-Uh...I-I-It was...It was Sean! - I said. Chance of framing one of them was really far away from success, but who knows, maybe it'll do something. Bruno facepalmed.

-Sean is me...I'm the one who knocked you on your ass in the first place! - Dark skinned, muscular man said. Oh well, that little mistake was nothing really...except I'll be fucking dead now, coz I chose the wrong person. Angry Bruno hit me with his gun. Katherine screamed, but she couldn't do a thing. Now, who the fuck he thought he is? Bruno, I mean. I don't know his backstory, but he's trying to be a ''good'' leader, while he's scaring everyone around. He managed to build a wooden barricade around, so I know how much these people love him...

-Looks like our little sheep doesn't want to reveal its shepherd. AC! - He yelled. I was so fucking tired of his voice.

-Y...Yes? - Scared AC mumbled out. She was sweating, ready to be shot at any minute. I looked at Katherine...She was kneeling, while I was hit by Sean and the fucked up leader. She was also scared and didn't want anybody to die. Katherine was the one who brought our two here, but I understand her...It was really a bad idea, though. We could be dead at any while and our group wouldn't have a single chance to rescue us.

-I don't think it was you, AC...but I'm sick of lies now. You have one minute to shoot Spencer if it was him. If it was you though, then you have one minute to confess...I won't harm you that bad. I'll give you a second chance. - Bruno said and handed her a pistol. He gave her a really hard ultimatum! I think she couldn't handle it...She pointed the pistol on her forehead and pulled the trigger...A bang was heard and she fell. Spencer and I gasped loudly, while Katherine looked away and didn't want to see this.

-Hmph. What a weak woman she was. Okay, sheeps. I'll give you second chances too. You're gonna fix the part of barricade walkers broke once and I'll think about letting you go, or letting you into our community. - The psycho mumbled out. Bodyguards led us to our room and locked us in. I couldn't sleep, seing this fucked up thing...the worst thing is, we couldn't go south like we planned. We were locked in a hotel room with psycho on the other side of the door...Only Spencer was our hope now. I was thinking earlier; Why didn't he escape while seeking for survivors? I get it now...People like Bruno would hunt him 'til his death...He was at hard position, so were we. I tried to forget it all and comfort Kath. Later, we fell asleep. Long day tomorrow...

Morning. Third day of apocalypse. Walkers messing around the streets, no sings of our group presence anywhere, they're probably still waiting in our house. I was supposed to fix the part of barricade with Katherine. So we were hammering and building things, so the wooden wall can at least look powerful. We were silent, not a peep was heard...we were too afraid. Suddenly, we heard someone from the other side and it wasn't a walker blindly trying to find fresh meat. It was....Lucy.

-What the fuck are you doing? Did you betray us? - She whispered, pointing her M1 Garand at us. I explained the hole thing, about Bruno, about Spencer, about everything...about that we tried to save those people from...well, from a man with broken mind.

-...We should be able to attract a lot of walkers here...I think I saw a megaphone in the kitchen...I don't know what the fuck was it doing here, maybe some criminal stuff was going on before the zombie crap started, but you should be ready to help us...Spencer has a pickup here, so we can leave! - I finished my monologue.

-Okay...Okay...I'm gonna go back now and get stuff ready. - Lucy replied.

-By the way, how's your stomach? - Katherine asked. And now I remembered Brandon's attidute. Thanks, Kath...Appreciated it.

-Better. - She replied and went away. Not to draw any suspicion, I decided to steal the megaphone from the kitchen, so I went back to the hotel, saying everyone I need to pee. I entered one of the rooms and saw...an MP3. Great! Now I can play some music and it'll go through the megaphone. In order to make sure that every single walker will hear that, I went at the roopftop, somehow managing to avoid every little hallway guard. On the rooftop, there was a table, which kinda surprised me, but it was very convienient - I put MP3 and megaphone I stole earlier on it, but when I tried to pick a song...

-What the fuck are you doing here? - A man behind me asked. I figured it was Bob, coz he had a T-shirt with text ''Bob is the prettiest boy name'' written on it. He was standing near the edge, so I could push him so quickly he couldn't even react, but I could also try to manipulate him, so he can join us.

[Push him off the roof] [Try to manipulate him]

• [Push him off the roof]
    Why not :D

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 4/6) (?) You decided to try framing one of bodyguards. -Uh...I-I-It was...It was Sean! - I said. C

We already know that Bruno trusts Bob, so most likely he is too loyal to betray him.

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 4/6) (?) You decided to try framing one of bodyguards. -Uh...I-I-It was...It was Sean! - I said. C

Bye Bob, it was nice to meet you.

• guy's you are badass... maybe be nice once in a while [Try to manipulate him]

• Classic Bob lol

[Push him off]

"Hey, Bob."

"Hey."

"Seeya."

• edited June 2014

"Yeah." falls down

[Push him off the roof] "Hey, Bob." "Hey." "Seeya."

• Voting closed, Martinn will push him off. I'll start writing in 10 minutes.

• Lol, nope, when I started writing, I suddenly realized I need to be a part of someone's livestream. I will today, too. And tomorrow...And day after tomorrow...

So I'm gonna start writing now and we'll see how it goes, maybe I'll manage to write second chapter.

• Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You pushed him off the roof.

I don't know what happened. Something triggered in me...Somerthing ordered me to push him off the roof, and so I did. He went flying and soon, he hardly landed on the floor, breaking probably all of his bones. I needed to be quick - If they discover the body, we'll be fucked. So I launched a song in the MP3 and put it near to the megaphone. Almost immediately, loud rap could be heard. Walkers automatically headed here. I saw Kath destroying the barricade. She did well.

Later, big herd of zombies came in. Bruno and his three bodyguards started shooting. We were doing that too. Shit, when will our group help us?, I thought. They weren't there for like ten minutes and they didn't come. Finally, Spencer told us about his pickup. Of course! That's a great idea...I covered Spencer while he was trying to turn it on. Old thing didn't want to start immediately, so it needed to warm up - not really convenient. Also, on the other side of the yard, I saw Sean getting bitten. He died. Bruno who was with him ran somewhere and I got scared, but I didn't see him.

-Shit! It's outta gas! Hey, please grab some of the fuel I keep in the kitchen! Please! - Spencer said. Well, that was fucking great, no gas in the middle of the horde, very cliche, but what could I do but bring the cas? So I went into the hotel again, avoiding Bruno's guards and went to kitchen. Gotcha, I thought, holding one of the canisters. Few of the walkers broke into the hallways through the windows, looking for noise source. Ahh, those walkers may be dangerous and deadly, but when you know how they work, they can be manipulated so easily. I killed few of them and ran outside, but when I was about to hand Spencer the canister and reunite with the group (they finally joined the party), someone grabbed my mouth and kept me tightly. I couldn't scream or move so I thought it was there for me, again...I realized it was Bruno holding me. Whew. Good thing it wasn't a walker.

-Look whatcha did! You're gonna come back and help me fix this! NOW! - He yelled and started to drag me over to the hotel. I was really afraid for my life there, as walkers were close. Bruno's scream could be the nail for the coffin. And then...one of them came and bit Bruno in the neck. He fainted and let me go...then 4 other walkers attacked him, desperately trying to eat something. I got out with the canister, shooting few of them 'til ammo in my magazine ended. I came to the truck. Everyone were there, thanking Heaven for everyone getting out alright. But we couldn't judge the day before sunset, so I helped Spencer fill our little monster with a bit of gasoline. Everyone filled the pickup, except for one person who died...

You need to know that a lot of walkers were messing around the pickup, it was really hard to cover it. When we finally refilled the car with gasoline, A LOT of them came there, not caring about music anyone, but the gunshots we were making. And so, when Winston tried to get on a back of the pickup, those things pulled him off and ate him alive before anybody could react. Fucking hell...

-WINSTON!!! - Lucy yelled, but she couldn't do nothin'. Poor mute was killed and nobody expected that...But we didn't have time to cry over his dead body and so we escaped, using Spencer's pickup.

-That was very close, don't ya think? - I asked, trying to pick a conversation. Henri and Spencer were in pickup's cabin, while rest of us was at the back of it. I still didn't know how we managed to fit in there.

-Yeah...Heh...That's a little ironic, isn't it? His own jungle law killed him. I wonder did he realize it...- Katherine laughed. I also smiled, trying not to fucking blush for once.

-Who was that man? - Pyrra asked, being corious about our decision of letting him die. Of course, little kiddos like this are treating everyone as perfect people...that's very sweet, but unrealistic.

-Someone...bad. If I learned anything from this story, it's that you can't treat yourself like a king and manipulate others. You need to remember that, Pyrra! - I replied, trying to teach everyone a lesson. A lot of people were already bossing others around before the apocalypse...just like me. But I guess those times changed everyone.

-Too bad Winston died...He'll now turn into one of them...-Margareth mumbled, while Eddard was cuddling to her, trying to forget what happened.

-And when he does, he'll desperately try to figure out where's that music coming from. Hehe. - Brandon laughed. Do you remember when I mentioned everyone changed during the apocalypse? Well, I lied. He didn't. Unless he was an angel back then.

-I'm really tired of Los Angeles...I wish to be at countryside right now...-Eddard spoke.

-That's not a bad idea. We can get outta here...it'll be a lot safer there. We have a damn pickup. - I said. Eddard unknowingly made a good point about leaving this damned city, especially if the rumor about military outpost were fake. I looked at the inside of the cabin through the little window and, looking at Henri's head, I realized he feels like home in our group. I hope he won't do anything dumb. Not everyone trusts him at this point and when he does something wrong - it'll be it for him in here. And he's probably a good shooter, seeing all the scars and stuff. When we'll stay somewhere, I gotta ask him about the origin of those scars. My intuition is telling me he was a military man himself, not sure though. I also realized the window has a hole in it, so they can hear us speaking.

-Tell me a little about you, folks. - Spencer said out of nowhere. I guess he wanted to know our backstory, considering he just saved our asses, when we're just random people.

-My name's Martin. I was a...party boy back then...That is, four days ago... - I silently answered his question.

-My name's Margareth. I was a surgeon. My husband, a politician, died one year ago. I just...wanted to share that with you. - Margareth said.

-I miss daddy...-Eddard commented.

-And what exactly happened to your arm? - Spencer asked.

-I got bitten, but our friend cut it off in time. He's dead though...Ehh, that was a lot of pain, but at least I survived. I feel a bit useless though, with one harm. Lucy had to help me with getting on this pickup's back in the first place...- She replied. Come on, don't feel useless, I thought. She and her medical knowledge was really useful.

-I'm Lucy. I had a family I hated back in Canada...I felt overshadowed by my brothers, but...I'm thankful to my dad at one point; He taught me how to hunt and now it's pretty useful. - Lucy said.

-I'm Katherine. I'm kind of a traveler. I once entered my car and start travelling around United States. Travels are my favourite hobby. God, I miss my Ford. - Katherine said. I smiled when she said that part about Ford.

-I'm Brandon Coleman and it's all you need to know. - Brandon said. I actually laughed at what he said, which never happened before. So did Spencer.

-My name is Pyrra...and, uh, this is Mrs. Geraldine. We've been through a lot together. When my dad came into the enemy's team, we escaped together. - Pyrra said.

-Came into the enemy's team? - Spencer asked.

-Yeah...To the, uh, walkers team! You know, we're all characters of a video game...I wanna play it later. My parents would be happy to see me with you. - She replied. Oh, how cute she was. Henri laughed.

-Mhm. My name is Henri Orleano and I've been in Canadian military many years ago and quit from it four years ago. I was born and raised in Quebec, beautiful place. Also, you can call me Le Heffer if you want. - Henri spoke.

-Thanks for sharing your past with me. I don't have really anything to say. All of my family died or abandoned me, so I don't really have much feelings towards another people, but you guys seem okay. By the way, Martin, one canister of gasoline won't hold much for my Jedi. We'll need to stop soon and look after it. - Spencer spoke. It was really interesting what he said.

-Jedi? - I asked, grinning. I was about to burst out laughing.

-That's how I named my pickup. Don't judge. Star Wars fan. - He replied. I couldn't hold it so I laughed really loudly, tears almost flew up from my eyes. Oh, I haven't laughed that much since the start of this crap. Suddenly, at the side of the street, we saw two people killing a walker. Interestingly enough, they had a gasoline with themselves! Realizing what it could mean, Spencer stopped the pickup near them.

-So, who are you? - A tall, young man said. He had short red hair and bright blue eyes. Huh, interesting combination. He also was very pale, which kinda made him look like a vampire. There was a young lady with him - she looked half american, half asian. She had black slanted eyes and straight long black hair. Wow, she was pretty attractive, but my heart already belonged to someone.

-We? We are survivors. Looking for gasoline. And you have some. - I said, acting like a leader of the group, which I actually was.

-I can tell you're survivors. But are you trustable? - The same man said, while asian lady looked really worried.

-We can make a deal. We have a lot of ammo, so we can trade it for the gasoline. - I replied.

-We actually don't have that much ammo...-Lucy tried to speak, but I silenced her by hand's gesture. The man whispered something to the woman and they nodded.

-Deal. My name is Malcolm and this is Elizabeth West, my girlfriend. - He replied after a while. Elizabeth looked really nervous, even if his boyfriend just made a deal. We gave them some magazines and they gave us their canisters, and then we filled it in Jedi, and then we moved on but suddenly, Elizabeth ran behind us and shouted:

-Please! Please! Do you have any space left there? I wanna join you guys, and don't wanna be with this weird man! I don't even love him! - She yelled. I replied we don't have enough space.

-We could leave Brandon behind and take her. - Henri suggested. I liked that idea and was about to accept it, but then I realized...what would the kids think? Their leader is able to leave someone behind for a stranger? I decided to make voting session to decide could we leave Brandon and take Elizabeth. As I expected, everybody agreed except Brandon, Spencer and the kids. Actually, Spencer didn't want to take part of this, considering he doesn't know us that well.

-You decide, Martin. You're the leader. - Katherine said. Well, what now?

[Leave Brandon behind] [Leave Elizabeth Behind]

• edited June 2014

[Leave Elizabeth behind]. Sorry, but I don't trust Elizabeth.

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 5/6) (?) You pushed him off the roof. I don't know what happened. Something triggered in me...Some

• [Leave Elizabeth behind]

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 5/6) (?) You pushed him off the roof. I don't know what happened. Something triggered in me...Some

• edited June 2014

Haha, at first you said ''Leave Brandon behind'' :D

Okay then, I specially made a choice between a hated character and a stranger :D

[Leave Elizabeth behind]. Sorry, but I don't trust Elizabeth.

• [Leave Elizabeth Behind]

• [Leave Brandon behind]

All he ever did was being a complete jerk towards the whole group. Him laughing at Winstons death is the final straw.

My character Malcolm seems to be a real creep btw. Didn't realize that when submitting him :D

Finally, I have to say that I regret it now, that I voted for not saving Henri. He seems like a genuinely good guy and I'm glad you managed to outvote me.

• You sumbitted Malcolm? :D That's an interesting thing to know. ;)

[Leave Brandon behind] All he ever did was being a complete jerk towards the whole group. Him laughing at Winstons death is the final str

• [Leave Elizabeth behind]
    Don't know that girl, don't care about her.

• Didn't made him that creepy by intention though. I should probably be slightly worried about this :D

btw, are we allowed to submit more than one character? Recently I had a great idea for a character I'd like to submit.

You sumbitted Malcolm? That's an interesting thing to know.

• And you also submitted Brandon. :x

[Leave Elizabeth behind] Don't know that girl, don't care about her.

• Right.

And you also submitted Brandon. :x

• You can submit second character if your first one died or when the new season is about to start, or the second one is somehow linked to first one (family and thangs) so you have to wait a bit, write your character's bio somewhere maybe and then send it to me when you can :D

Didn't made him that creepy by intention though. I should probably be slightly worried about this btw, are we allowed to submit more than one character? Recently I had a great idea for a character I'd like to submit.

• I think leaving Elizabeth alone will win, but I'll wait a bit.

• God damnit Brandon.

[Leave Brandon behind]

• [Leave Brandon behind]

Probably won't matter, but let's be real Elizabeth just seems scared and Brandon is kind of a dick.

• edited June 2014

Voting closed. Martin will leave Elizabeth.

That was a big battle of votes over there...I'm really pumped for the finale of this episode, because it was going on for too long. XD It probably won't be that cool like other finales, but we'll see how it goes during writing.

• (?) You left Elizabeth.

-There's no free space left. I'm sorry. Go, Spencer. - I said after thinking for a while. Elizabeth, with tears in eyes, saw us leaving. Malcolm was pretty shocked after what happened, he saw Ellie running away...I wonder, what did he do? What made her so scared? I wanted to find out the answers, but...I didn't trust strangers after what happened at the hotel.

(?) Brandon won't forget that.

-I was pretty sure you're gonna leave me there...-Brandon mumbled out with weird face. He just stared at the sky there, like a weirdo he was. He didn't say anything mean or nothing, he just stared at the grey sky with a face like he just saw a ghost. Did I accidently change his attidute? I surely hope so.

-The sky is grey. I think it's gonna rain. We need to settle down somewhere. - Margareth said, also looking up. I agreed. I hated the sight of grey clouds hiding the beautiful, blue colour of the sky. It was so pretty here, in LA. I couldn't believe this apocalypse started out of nowhere...Spencer and Henri nodded. Seems like we're gonna hide somewhere from the rain. That was a good idea. I didn't want to go South all wet, even if it sounded like I'm a pussy or something. My friends were actually laughing at my blonde hair, saying black hair is perfect colour. I don't really know how dumb you have to be to judge someone by his hair, but that's the youth of Los Angeles...You can say, Angeles of Death...I really liked fantasy games.

-There. - Spencer suddenly said. It was getting really dark. Clock inside the cabin of the pickup said it's 11:19 AM. Wow, here's magic of rainy clouds...I asked Spencer what's going on.

-We'll stop there. In the cafe over there. We'll have something to drink, at least. - He replied. Henri said it was a good idea. I did, too. We stopped there and started to move our supplies. Katherine suddenly aproached me.

-Martin? You have a while? - She asked. I nodded and went on the side. She looked kinda anxious. Did something happen? I hoped she wasn't bitten. Margareth was acting that way back at the clothing store when she got bitten. I didn't want more than one handicapped person in our group, to be host. Well, Winston was kind of handicapped too, but he had both arms.

-I...uh...Martin. I love you. - She mumbled out. I was really shocked and I blushed. What for? I'm the typical member of LA youth, drinking whenever I got the occasion. If not the apocalypse, I wouldn't act so soberly. But I appriciated that, I fell in love with her too.

-I love you too, Kath. Don't worry. We'll somehow survive in that cafe. - I replied, being happy like never. You can say, I finally found a girlfriend. She was pretty and smart, and knew how to shoot, probably thanks to her travelling passion. Nothing could stop my happiness! At least...that's what I thought at the time.

[YOUR CHOICES]

PEACE - You pushed off Brandon.

ARMING - You let Katherine take the rifle.

TESTIFYING - You tried to frame a bodyguard.

DANGER - You pushed Bob off the roof.

STRANGER - You left Elizabeth.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.