The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• edited June 2014

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

When we settled at the cafe, we thought we're gonna spend only a one day there. But something happened and we were hiding in the cafe for a whole, pretty three days. There was a good reason for that though.

I was watching through the cafe's window. What the hell happened? Did I forget about something? Those walkers...There's a whole lot of them! And all of them are heading to the place we left three days ago - the hotel. Oh man, I just remembered something.

-Goddamn it, what woke up all those things? - New member of our group said.

-I told you about the hotel situation, right? Well, I just remembered a thing...I think I accidently picked a option I didn't want to. When one song will end, another one from the playlist will start...And I think it's neverending loop until you don't turn that off...-I said.

-What? So they're all after the music from the MP3? God, dude, what have you done? - He asked, clearly nervous.

-I don't know. - I replied. There was a lot of them! All heading to the hotel, eating everything they find on their way there! Los Angeles is a big city with a lot of citizens and almost everyone turned into walkers. And now, those thousands are having a migration through the streets...

We slowly pushed through the walkers. Our goal for many days was South, and we needed to reach it, no matter what. But it was just too difficult! How are we supposed to pass so many streets without help of a pickup? Our loyal Jedi will break, having so many walkers under its surface, so we decided to move on our feet. I was leading them. I looked at all my members and saw something very weird. What the hell?

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!! - I yelled, alerting many walkers on us, but it didn't do nothing. What the hell did he do?! I just couldn't stop staring with wide open eyes.

We hid in a school bus. It was a pretty good hideout from walkers, they didn't see or hear us, I thought it was a jackpot. We were discussing our future plans, but we also did something dumb...We didn't check out all the seats. One hidden walkers suddenly attacked from underneath one of the seats and bit someone in the shoulder, then in the neck. I...I couldn't do anything.

-Oh my fucking God....-I whispered to myself, couldn't say anything else. I think I was about to scream, but I didn't do that, seeing all the walkers nearby the bus. Well, I certainly didn't expect that...

EPISODE 4

GREAT WALKERS MIGRATION

COMING SOON

• She mosbied him!

Alt text

Crips posted: »

(?) You left Elizabeth. -There's no free space left. I'm sorry. Go, Spencer. - I said after thinking for a while. Elizabeth, with tears i

• Ok, I'll start wriring Chapter 1 now, with my speed we're never gonna end this season XD

• Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 1/6)

Three days later...

Another day in the cafe. We were hoping for spending only one day here, but things changed. We couldn't really go anywhere because of the walkers and this place was a good hideout. We managed to accept another person in our lovely group. Meet Kareem. He's tall, has brown eyes and short, curly black hair. Also, he has a scar on the side of his neck, probably caused by a bullet. Also, he had white T-Shirt, grey hoodie, blue jeans, L.A Lakers cap. On the side of the room, you could see his backpack. I liked him, we found him near the cafe, trying to kill a small group of walkers with his TEC-9 handgun. Ammo in his magazine ended though and we helped him.

I saw everyone hanging around the cafe. Looks on their faces were unpatient or angry. That's probably because we couldn't move on further thanks to walkers. Henri started to like Spencer very much and they became friends, I was often with Katherine, kids were with Margareth. Speaking of Margareth, she's really good at taking care of kids. Thanks to her, afraid Pyrra became a lovely girl, this time aware of the world nowadays. We had to tell her the truth and ruin a bit of her innocence, but could you blame us? We didn't want her dead. Also, we started teaching children how to defend yourself. Pyrra actually prefers melee weapons, when Eddard does the contrary.

Let's go back to present times. I was watching through the cafe's window. What the hell happened? Did I forget about something? Those walkers...There's a whole lot of them! And all of them are heading to the place we left three days ago - the hotel. Oh man, I just remembered something.

-Goddamn it, what woke up all those things? - Kareem asked, interrupting my thoughts.

-I told you about the hotel situation, right? Well, I just remembered a thing...I think I accidently picked a option I didn't want to. When one song will end, another one from the playlist will start...And I think it's neverending loop until you don't turn that off...-I said.

-What? So they're all after the music from the MP3? God, dude, what have you done? - He asked, clearly nervous.

-I don't know. - I replied. There was a lot of them! All heading to the hotel, eating everything they find on their way there! Los Angeles is a big city with a lot of citizens and almost everyone turned into walkers. And now, those thousands of ''citizens'' are having a migration through the streets...But it also shows how slow walkers are. Three days passed since we escaped the hotel and they're still invading it. That makes our goal (Getting to the military outpost, if the rumor's true) much harder. Also, considering that our Jedi won't push through so many of them, made things more difficult than it had to be...Fucking bad luck, I tell ya.

-Do you think the rumor's true, Kareem? - I asked. I wanted to know everyone's opinions and see if we're ready to move out. There wasn't actually that much coffee in here. Other survivors must've took everything...

-About the military outpost? Probably. On the first day, few hours before the apocalypse, I heard about military coming to various cities in order to rescue the citizens. I didn't know why, at the time...-Kareem replied. I heard the same thing and didn't believe that. Should've move to the South with my parents immediately, but I'm not trusting media so easily.

-Mhm. I'm gonna talk to others, see what they think. - I said and talked to other people. Everyone seemed to trust the rumor. Brandon didn't want to talk, he was silent as hell, holding his gun tightly. He was like that since the situation on the road with Elizabeth and Malcolm. I actually wonder where are they right now.

-I think we should move out right now. - Henri said. I nodded with sad expression on my face, but I wasn't sad. I knew we had to leave, before walkers will know about us or millitary will decide to go away. Ergh, how come the soldiers are always so rude? Wars change them...

I said we're officialy leaving and everyone reloaded their guns and were ready to leave. Katherine was really close to me, and we started to like ourselves even more through these three days. We talked about our pasts, about our hobbys, we kissed a little and cute things like that. Even I didn't know I can be so romantic.

''Let's go.'' - this was heard from my mouth and we left the cave, being armed to teeth. Walkers were armed too - but not armed to teeth, but armed with teeth, which was probably even worse, considering their number. Also, I forgot to tell. I found a fire axe in the cafe and took it. I like it so much, it kills zombies so easily, but also gets stuck in the skull easily. First zombie we killed on OUR migration was a walker with a green hoodie, which looked kinda handsome. Then, my friends started a fight and we were pushing through for some time...and it didn't last long. We started overlooking some of them and they were getting really close.

-AAAHH!!! Help! - Katherine screamed. I immediately killed the walker grabbing her, but then I accidently got grabbed. While she was still trying to push the dead walker off her, I was fighting with other zombie. Goddamn it, why do I have such a bad luck with pushing through hordes, everything fucking grabs me?! When I was about to get bitten, Henri came and shot the undead assasin and the bullet went right through his brain. I thanked Henri.

-Everyone seem to get grabbed, we need to get the fuck outta this horde and kill them all one by one, in small groups! - He added. I nodded and looked around. I saw a house with a shed nearby. It probably had mechanic tools inside, such as hammers and saws, this was perfect place. I ordered my group to move there. We went there. Spencer and Henri made a barricade on the door with their own bodies (they were just blocking the door), Katherine had her knife, Pyrra grabbed a hammer and Eddard found a multi tool. The rest of our group had their firearms, except me. I had my favourite fire axe.

-Oh my God, we're never gonna make it through this. - Brandon complained and sat on the floor. I told him to be ready for walkers coming in, but he just didn't listen. He was just sitting there with his pistol.

-What if...What if...sob What if I'm really a burden to your asses? I never considered that...-He mumbled out. I was slightly pissed off, I missed him being silent, looking blankly at the floor. I looked at him once again and he was doing something weird. When I realized what it was, I was fucking terrified.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!! - I yelled, alerting many walkers on us, but it didn't do nothing. What the hell did he do?! I just couldn't stop staring with wide open eyes. He just...He just...He shot himself. Right through the brains. Pyrra screamed and Eddard looked away. Everyone got shocked. In the meantime, undead intruders started knockin' at the shed's door. We pointed our weapons at it, being ready for war.

-It...won't...hold...much...-Spencer mumbled out, breaking the silence. Well, if you can name walkers' moans as silence. Then, the door has been pried open. One of the two smaller groups chasing us was already here. Spencer and Henri tripped, so they stood up, backed off and shoot. Gunshot after gunshot, all the skulls were getting hurt. I can't believe I enjoyed this, but I did. First group was defeated smoothly, but it didn't go so well with second one. When they came, Henri stepped out outside to see will we be good after we defeat the chasers. He realized we should be able to run through, but then another walkers surprised him and he tripped as he got grabbed near the shed's door, trying to enter it. And then...he got bit in the ankle. He kicked the zombie biting him with the other leg, but it didn't help. Oh shit, what now?

Actually, I could chop his leg off right now and stop the bleeding with Brandon's jacket. I didn't want to rob his dead body, but we could save Henri thanks to that. But I also thought about walkers on the streets. If we'd need to carry Henri, we couldn't run. We would have to kill all of them on our way there...

[Chop Henri's leg off] [Smash walker's head]

• [Chop Henri's leg off]

I'M NOT LETTING MY CHARACTER DIE, NOT TODAY.

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 1/6) Three days later... Another day in the cafe. We were hoping for spending only one da

• [Chop Henri's leg off], but we'll probably regret it later. Reminds me of Sarita situation. He's doomed.

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 1/6) Three days later... Another day in the cafe. We were hoping for spending only one da

• [Chop Henri's leg off]

• [Chop Henri's leg off]

• [Chop Henri's leg off]

• How dare you insult our early 60's army veteran in such a way?

[Chop Henri's leg off], but we'll probably regret it later. Reminds me of Sarita situation. He's doomed.

• [Chop Henry's leg off]

• edited June 2014

SURPISE MOTHAFUCKAS, VOTING CLOSED LATER THAN USUAL.

MARTIN WILL CHOP HIS LEG OFF.

• SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS, CHAPTER LATER THAN USUAL.

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You chose to amputate his leg.

-I...I'm sorry man, but that's the only way. - I said as I grabbed my fire axe. He still tried to kill the walker with his other leg.

-No, wait! Martin, please, there has to be~~ - Henri tried to say, but I stabbed him with the axe. He screamed and started sweating. I stabbed him second time, but the fucking leg didn't want to go off. Third time was the charm. Walker was biting the part being cut off. Henri looked at the thing that not so long ago was his leg and passed out.

-Jesus Christ, Mother of God! Grr! - I screamed, then took Brandon's jacket and wrapped it around Henri's wound, so he won't bleed out so easily. Another walkers were coming, attracted by his screams. I killed some of them and then Lucy helped me with grabbing Mr. Orleano on our hands. Carrying him wasn't really good for us, but I didn't intend to leave him behind. Rest of our group was covering us. We moved on the street, but it wasn't looking good. My thoughts were right.

We killed maybe ten walkers on our way when we dropped Henri, because we were tired. Walker approached me and I started wrestling with him, meanwhile I looked at our bite victim. He woke up, grabbed our weapon and killed walker trying to kill Katherine, but didn't see walker trying to eat me. I finally killed my attacker.

-Thanks for saving Kath. - I said and pulled Henri near one of the fences around, then grabbed my axe again and smashed some walkers. Lucy got up and was shooting from her rifle, but suddenly got attacked by the zombie. Fuck, I screamed and ran to her, but another one grabbed my ankle and tried to eat it. Now I know how Henri felt, as I started kicking the zombie with other leg.

Suddenly, other people arrived and helped us. They killed the grabbers and covered us. There were three people. One of them was tall and skinny man with black hair. Second one was a man with short black hair and hazel eyes. Third one was also a man, he had dark brown hair, brown eyes, with shirt and jeans on him. He wore a watch on his left arm. What surprised me was he also had a fire axe.

-Fredo, you killed all grabbers there? - Third man asked the first one.

-Why are we doing this, Jonathan? - Fredo answered the question with another question. He had Italian accent.

-Fredo, you're always scared of grabbers, so we thought you're gonna like joining a group. - A man with unknown name said.

They helped us move Henri at the neighbouring street. It was called ''S Vermont Ave''. We passed few walkers and found ourselves near ''John Muir Middle School''. School yard was also full of walkers, but we quickly ran into one of the school buses standing there and put Henri on one of the seats. I closed the bus' door.

It was a pretty good hideout from walkers, they didn't see or hear us, I thought it was a jackpot.

-So who are you people? - Kareem asked those three new people.

-I'm Jonathan. - The man with a watch said. -This is Fredo. - He added, pointing his finger at a man with Italian accents. - And this is James. - He finished, pointing at a man with bright hazel eyes.

-Where did you come from? What's your story? - I asked.

-We...We all met at the start of the apocalypse, near 52nd Street Elementary School. Jonathan was looking for his kids with his wife, but...they never found them, and she got bit and died. Fredo was just running away like a maniac, but he decided to join us. I was just passing by, killing grabbers. - James said. I looked at Jonathan. He was looking through the window at the school building. He was lost in his thoughts, I decided not to interrupt him.

And so we were discussing things, but we also did something dumb...We didn't check out all the seats. One hidden walkers suddenly attacked from underneath one of the seats and bit Eddard in the shoulder, then in the neck. I...I couldn't do anything.

-Oh my fucking God....-I whispered to myself, couldn't say anything else. I think I was about to scream, but I didn't do that, seeing all the walkers nearby the bus. Well, I certainly didn't expect that...

Margareth looked at that. EDDARD!!!, she screamed and killed the teen walker ripping his guts off. She just kneeled there...during these few days, she was silent like hell and now, seeing her crying and sobbing was really frickin' deppresing.

-You know what we have to do in this situation. - I said as I grabbed her shoulder. She realized what had to be done.

-I should do it, right? - Margareth asked.

-No parent should kill his child. - I replied.

-No, no, no, it's my son and my duty...- She said, wipping off the tears.

I didn't want to depress her even more....

[Shoot him yourself] [Let Margareth do it]

• [Shoot him yourself]

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS, CHAPTER LATER THAN USUAL. Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to amputate his leg.

• edited June 2014

Jesus, poor Margareth. She lost her arm and her son :( Let's [shoot him yourself]. This will be too much for her.

P.S. If Eddard is dead, can I submit another character?

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS, CHAPTER LATER THAN USUAL. Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to amputate his leg.

• Of course.

Jesus, poor Margareth. She lost her arm and her son Let's [shoot him yourself]. This will be too much for her. P.S. If Eddard is dead, can I submit another character?

• [Shoot him yourself]

• Thanks! I'll submit myself :) Even though I'll change some details.

Of course.

• [Shoot him yourself]

• [Shoot him yourself]

• Oh boi'.

[Shoot him yourself]

• Oh yeah, uhh, forgot about writing a chapter D: Sorry it's coming so late, my memory is worse than goldfish's.

Voting closed. Martin will shoot Eddard in da face!

• Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You chose to shoot him, so Margareth won't do that.

I grabbed my pistol. Eddard didn't deserve to be killed by a fire axe. I pointed it at his forehead and pulled the trigged. The bullet stopped him from coming back. Margareth was kneeling next to him, crying and sobbing like crazy. It's my fault, Eddard, she wispered to his dead body. I wasn't good enough as a mother. Sob.

(?) Margareth will remember you helped her get through hard time.

Johnathan stood there, in the corner of the bus, looking at dead Eddard. I knew what was he thinking about. The same could happen to his kids, but there wouldn't be nobody to put his out of his misery, to stop him from coming back. Nobody deserves their children to be killed in this way. It didn't faze Spencer though. He just sat at the driver's seat.

-From what is written here, I can tell...there is no gas. Goddamn it, we're stuck in this can. - He mumbled out, breaking the tense getting higher and higher with each Margareth's sob. Katherine cuddled to me, she didn't want to watch this. Fredo almost puked, seeing the picture of devastated kid's body. James and Lucy sat somewhere in silence, both looking through the windows at the walkers messing around us. Damn, too bad we're outta gas. With a bit of luck, we could drive off, I thought. It was unlucky to be stuck in a place like this.

After an awkward while, Margareth stood up. She approached me and Katherine.

-Th...Thank you. I'm...I'm really stable emotionally. I'm a fucking surgeon, but this...this...Oh God...I wanna get somewhere safe. - She mumbled. I agreed with her. A safe place would be good.

-Ow...My leg hurts...Does it look really bad? - Henri asked. He didn't see Eddard dying. He was out of his eyesight, as he was laying on one of the seats.

-It...could've been worse. You have only an ankle cut off. Well, maybe a bit more. Try to forget about that...We should somehow get you outta here. - Lucy said. Henri smiled and nodded. Wow, after what happened few days earlier, I thought these two will be hostile forever, but Lucy seems to trust him though. So do I and everybody else. But now...we needed a plan. Good, solid plan to get us out of here.

-We need to wait. Let the time disperse the herd of grabbers at the yard. Soon, each one of them will go somewhere else. - Fredo said. Yeah, when you wait a bit, hordes of walkers change into few really small groups. What a shame they're not really cooperating with themselves, hehe.

-It's 4 PM. - Jonathan said, staring into his watch.

We decided to wait, and so we waited. I was with Katherine, talking about Margareth's mental state. According to Kath, she is really on edge. She saw many things and her son death could do her in. I agreed. I would cry a river, if I'd be her. We were also thinking about the new people. As long as Jonathan and James seemed okay and experienced with apocalypse, Fredo seemed to be a coward, no offense. He'd prefer to run than kill. If he was a kid like Pyrra, I'd forgive him, but he's not.

Speaking of Pyrra, she was crying during the act of putting Eddie out of his misery. She was also hugging Mrs. Geraldine really hard. I heard their 'conversation' and it seemed like she already missed him, even if it was few minutes since his death. Ah, kids friendships...Beautiful thing. But it's really scary, seeing how quickly and abruptly they can end in this world...this fucking world.

I mentioned my parents to Kath. I said they would be happy to see her and to hear the fact that I finally found a girlfriend, smart and pretty at the same time. I wonder what would they say about her being so muscular, hah. It wasn't making her ugly though. You can call me weird, but I thought it was cute, seeing her muscular and tough like shit, when she has soft personality.

Five hours later...

Jesus Christ, I accidently fell asleep, and so did everyone. I woke up suddenly, having Kath's head on a shoulder. I woke the rest. We shouldn't sleep that long in a place like this. I'm pretty fucking shocked that no one found us yet. Jonathan looked at his beautiful watch. Obviously, it said 9 PM. I was really frustrated at myself. I let my group and myself sleep. But it had good sides. It was kinda late and we weren't tired, as we rested in this bus.

I looked outside the window. As Fredo expected, big horde at the yard turned into few little groups. It was good to go.

-Alright. What should we do now, when outside is pretty safe? - I asked.

-We can obviously check out the school. - James replied. I admit, it was pretty obvious target.

-Yeah...Maybe...Maybe there'll be some supplies...I'm afraid of getting a fucking infection...Argh...It hurts...Brandon's jacket won't be that useful...- Henri mumbled.

-Few dresses would be perfectly fine for you. Margareth's blood is nice and steady. - Katherine joked. It would've been kinda hilarious to see a big military man having few dresses wrapped around cut off leg. But I guess there's lack of bandage and shit.

Everyone nodded. We went to the school's entrance. Few walkers tried to stop us, but they had no chances with so many armed people. Oh well, at least few walking corpses less. Wow, it sounded really weird when I thought about this...but I guess nothing's weird anymore. So we approached the door and opened it, thankfully it wasn't locked or boarded up. Huh, I thought big school like that will have a lot of survivors, seeing a huge yard and elementary school at the other side of the yard, not forgetting about lots of school busses. I guess everyone escaped, taking what they could...It wasn't looking good for Henri.

We opened the door and entered the main hallway. On the left side, we saw two very young people messing around the toilet. Right side was...nurse's room! Jackpot! I wasn't expecting to find it at first hallway, to be honest...One of the young men opened the door of the bathroom and walker jumped on him from the other side. The guy had a hachet he couldn't take out, while other one had a gun.

-We gotta help them! - I whispered.

-They're gonna be fine. We need to check out the supplies in the nurse's room! - Henri argued.

-So I'm gonna help them alone! You guys head to the nurse's room. - I replied.

-Is it a good idea, Martin? - Kath asked.

-It is, babe. I'm gonna find you all in a minute. - I said, taking out my fire axe. I almost forgot how to shoot, I didn't use my pistol for a loooong time.

So, my group entered the nurse's room and I approached them boys, having axe ready. The guy being attacked was screaming outta fear, while the other one was reloading the gun. When he did, he shot the walker right through the head. And when I thought they're done and I can talk to them, other walkers came, alerted by screams and gunshot. Oh fuck, I whispered to myself and backed off a little.

Should I risk my life for two teens...?

[Help them] [Back off into nurse's room]

• [Help them]

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to shoot him, so Margareth won't do that. I grabbed my pistol. Eddard

• [Help them]

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to shoot him, so Margareth won't do that. I grabbed my pistol. Eddard

• Ah, ouff'. Such pineapple.

Back off into nurse's room]

• [Help them]

• [Help them]

• [Back off into nurse's room]

• I have a feeling that one of them is my character, so [help them].

• Voting closed. Martin will help them.

I came back from playing Might & Magic Heroes VI, so I have plenty of time to write a new chapter.

• Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You chose to help them.

What the fuck, Martin? Of course you should. They're people too. With a bit of luck, they will want to join our group, I thought. I just offended myself, but that's just because I couldn't believe I was thinking about letting them die. Of course I need to help 'em.

I ran to them and killed attacking walkers. It wasn't easy with my axe getting stuck at every skull, but we did it. We fought them and they were all dead. The teens looked at me with happy faces. The teens were both male. One of them had black, medium long hair, blue eyes, black hoodie, dark jeans, black Nike socks, gray shoes. The second had brown hair and black eyes and thick eyebrows.

-We're really glad you helped us, mister, but who are you? Did you do that for a reason? - First boy asked.

-I thought you needed help. I also wanted to ask do you want to join our group. We're hiding in nurse's room over there. - I replied and pointed at nurse's door.

-Oh yeah? We were there before to check out are there any supplies. I definitely didn't see a group there. - He said with sassy eyebrows.

-Because we hid there when you were fighting with the bathroom walker. - I said. I also added that they can see themselves.

-Very well, we'll see. Brent, are you okay? - The first boy asked the one laying on the ground. He had walker's blood all over the face. He was disgusted.

-Ugh...Cough cough...I'm fine, Artie, thanks. - Brent replied, wiping off blood from his face. Artie helped him stood up.

-So, yeah, I'm Artie and this is Brent. We're buddies from the start of the apocalypse. We were hiding here few days, but we're starving. Every teacher took their launch with themselves. Nothing left for us. - Artie said, pointing a thumb at Brent. They seemed like good friends. Too bad they didn't trust me, but it had to change. We had a big group, but why not have even bigger? Well, yeah, they were another mouths to feed and our supplies are running very low, but still, why not?

-I still need to pee, Artie. I'm gonna use this bathroom. Go check out this man's ''group''. I'll be fine, I won't be surprised by those walkers anymore. - Brent said.

-Are you sure? - Artie asked.

-Yes. - He replied. And so he entered the bathroom and we headed back into the group.

Henri was laying on the couch. He looked weak, but was happy when I returned. Artie's face seemed surprised. He wasn't expecting that I'm telling the truth. Lucy and Katherine were searching the desks to find medicaments. They didn't find any...except for a little safe. It could have the needed meds.

-We don't know the code. - Lucy said, seeing as I stare at the safe built into the wall. I crossed my shoulders. Katherine found a sheet of paper on the floor. She ordered us to look.

-It says: ''Michelle. I lost the paper with the code of the safe written on it. I need some of the medicaments right now. Do you have any contact with Brian? He invented the code, so he should know it. Please help me, I have no slightest idea what it could be. ~Shirley'' - Kath read the text.

-Here's another. - James said and started to read. How the hell did they find those?

-''Hey Shirley. I don't have contact with Brian, he left on vacation and turned off his phone. I think the code had numbers: 1, 8, 0, 8. I don't remember the order. ~Michelle.''

Well, that was depressing. There were many combinations with these numbers. How the hell are we supposed to know the right order? Do we even have time for guessing? Sigh, I guess we have to. This Brian left on vacation, Michelle and Shirley are dead or escaped somewhere and we have no other clue. Spencer started working on it, typing the possible combinations.

-So who are you, kid? Are you from here? - Kareem asked.

-Yes...I am from this district, if that's what you're asking. - Artie replied.

-What's your name? - Kareem asked second question.

-Artie. You? - Artie answered.

-Kareem. You can call me Los Terroros. - Kareem laughed.

-Fine, Los Terroros. I think I know that nickname from somewhere. - Young boy said.

-Huh. So maybe you were going to the same school I was. It was a nickname invented by boys from ma gang. - Kareem said, grining.

-That's unlikely, but possible, seeing how many schools are in Los Ange~~ - Artie tried to say, but he was interrupted by a scream from the hallway. I knew it. I knew something would happen to Brent, but there were no more walkers in that bathroom, right? Even if there were, they should've been alerted by the screams.

I took Kareem, Katherine and Artie and we ran to the bathroom. The door was opened. We saw a girl, maybe around 20 years old with a gun and Brent with wound in his stomach. The case was clear. The girl shot him. He was still loudly breathing, but without medicaments, he could die any second by now. Girl noticed us.

-Is he with you? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...I entered the bathroom, nobody was here, then I heard the stall's door opening. I thought it was a walker and fired my gun. I'm sorry, but I thought he was going to me! - She explained her actions.

-Brent! What the hell, girl? What have you done?! And I heard girls can't harm people! And you harmed us! Both me and him! We were friends, goddamn it! - Artie cursed.

-I'm so sorry, dude. I really thought he was a walker! - The girl cried.

-WHEN I'LL FUCKING GET YOU, YOU'LL BE A WALKER, YOU DIRTY BITCH!!! - Artie screamed and jumped on her. They fought.

-Come on, Martin, we gotta stop them! - Kareem said.

-Yeah, but what if this girl just acts and really has a bad intention? We can let Artie revenge. - I said.

-Are you fucking kidding? - Kareem opened his eyes widely.

The woman grabbed her gun and hit Artie with a handle of the gun. Twice. Unruffled boy just punched her. It was a sick fucking image. I tried to tell Kareem that she's really good at fighting and she could kill someone before, but he just ignored me. Kath looked at Brent with sad eyes.

[Stop them] [Let them fight]

• [Stop them]

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to help them. What the fuck, Martin? Of course you should. They're peo

• [Stop them]

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to help them. What the fuck, Martin? Of course you should. They're peo

• [Stop them]

• Oh deym'.

[Stop them]

• [Stop them]

• Things are getting juicy! Martin should [stop them].

• Voting closed! Martin will stop them.

Two chapters today, so that also means the end of this episode...Finale is coming!

• That's great! I'm very hyped. Btw, I'll post second chapter of the new episode too.

Voting closed! Martin will stop them. Two chapters today, so that also means the end of this episode...Finale is coming!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.