The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

1121314151618»

Comments

• Did you get Seamus?

Crips posted: »

BY THE WAY, I WENT TO THE SUBMISSION BOX RESPONSES SINCE I DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME AND THERE'S LIKE 7 NEW CHARACTERS SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL INTRODUCE THEM ALL IN SEASON 3 AND IT'S GONNA BE FUN

• [Attempt to shoot down Shepherd]

• I did.

Did you get Seamus?

• Shooting Shepherd seems too obvious, I bet it's a trap. So...

[Attempt to shoot down the medic]

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 4/5) (?) You should hope for nobody else to hear it. I was panicked, hurt and reall

• Look again :P

BY THE WAY, I WENT TO THE SUBMISSION BOX RESPONSES SINCE I DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME AND THERE'S LIKE 7 NEW CHARACTERS SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL INTRODUCE THEM ALL IN SEASON 3 AND IT'S GONNA BE FUN

• edited January 2015

[Attempt to shoot down Shepherd]

Even though I don't think that will work, the medic did nothing wrong so far. Sheperd is the evil guy here, so he has to die. And maybe it'll work :D

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 4/5) (?) You should hope for nobody else to hear it. I was panicked, hurt and reall

• The medic hasn't done anything wrong, but he has some medical skillz ;)

[Attempt to shoot down Shepherd] Even though I don't think that will work, the medic did nothing wrong so far. Sheperd is the evil guy here, so he has to die. And maybe it'll work

• edited January 2015

In that case Martha has to shoot him in the head or empty the whole clip into him. I want to see the medic fixing that!

The medic hasn't done anything wrong, but he has some medical skillz

• @Crips , look again in the submission box

• [Attempt to shoot down Shepherd] Shepherd is the evil, not the medic (maybe).

• Holy Molly. Kden. Thank you :D

Now I can close the submission box.

supersagig posted: »

@Crips , look again in the submission box

• XD.

Holy Molly. Kden. Thank you Now I can close the submission box.

• edited January 2015

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 5/5)

(?) You attempted to take down Shepherd.

This situation...This opportunity...It looked too obvious and too happy to be true. I could just pull the trigger and stop everything right now. He had lots of military men around him, but did I care? No. I thought of taking the medic down first to eliminate any medical help from his side, but it was just too beautiful to not try out the second option. Through this short while, I thought of Shepherd's attidute. He seemed so nice through these four months. A war veteran who could keep us busy through the entire apocalypse. Yet, corrupted by war and the apocalypse itself, he became kinda crazy. What he did to Tony, Charlie and Spencer just because they made a mistake of dealing with bandits. It was this time to get vengeance for Tony, who even happened to be pretty useful after his death. Nobody could stop me, even Emma, I was frustrated and revengeful. Pulling the trigger and making a hole in general's skull was something I dreamt of at the moment.

Click.

Bullet flew through the air in Shepherd's direction. The rest of people at the campfire, startled by the gunshot, looked at each other. His soldiers reacted and were getting ready to give a counterattack. I was only waiting for the moment of joy and glory, when the old pervert's skull could be crushed by a single, yet murderous bullet. Well, I was waiting.

I missed the shot. I pulled the trigger twice after that. The second bullet also missed, hitting the grass nearby, but the third one...ah, the third one got through general's arm. Though it did not faze him, it just frustrated him.

-Give that bitch's hell! It woulda all been so nice, but you HAD to FUCK UP, MARTHA!!! - He yelled. Jonathan grabbed Reyna, who was confused and scared. She started to sweat and breathe heavily. Although Jonathan tried to push her off the danger zone, she couldn't move. Only then I realized her pants became wet. It's true, as ridiciolous as it sounds.

-Fuck! Her water broke! - Emma yelled and ran to her, leaving the still unconcious Charlie. But I couldn't blame her. The baby, symbol of hope, was more important. I fell on the ground, avoiding a bullet. I could see the medic patching up Shepherd's arm. Well, fuck. That didn't work. Knew it was too beautiful to be true. A crossfire started. It looked crazy. Zaphaeus' group and my group started backing off towards me, into the streets. Reyna was all wet and scared, screaming into the moon, while Jonathan was slowly leading her away, trying not to get her shot.

I stood up, realizing the situation's too dangerous to just lay on the ground and get cozy, so I started giving backfire. Then, I realized Shepherd took a piece of wood from the campfire that was still burning and started backing off into the nearby building. What the hell?

-Aghh...No...Fuck no...Guys, it's outta my control! Agh! I just really hope this day ain't today. - Reyna said.

-Wait? What day? - Lars asked.

-Well, the birth day, obviously. - Reyna replied.

-Oh. Oh fuck. Like the situation isn't too dangerous already! - Lars complained.

-Well, fuck, because I said it's outta my control, you fat fuckwad! - Reyna said. Well, that wasn't very polite.

-Stop arguing! If you didn't notice, we're being shot at, and the old traitor is doing God-knows-what. We gotta be focused. - Zaphaeus yelled. I nodded, backfiring Shepherd's army. Only then, I looked at said general and realized what is he doing. He...he wanted to lit the building on fire.

-A rebellion in my army?! Fuck no! I don't care about the world! Let it rot without this stupid camp! I've seen more fucked up stuff than all of you combined, yet still I AM the bad guy. So I figured this CAMP became useless!! - The psycho yelled, litting the building on fire. The fire spreaded really fast and after few minutes, it was burning entirely and the flames getting on another buildings, since they were close to each other. Oh, we were so fucked.

-Shit! Back off! - Zaphaeus yelled. We seriously started backing off into a safer distance. I could tell that Zaphaeus' plan was to back off into the barricade gates and get the fuck out of here. I nodded. The rest of both groups listened to him. Jonathan had Reyna, while Kami, who I didn't even notice, took Charlie away. And I had no fucking idea where Nick, Friedrich and Usui were.

Suddenly, I could feel a great pain in my left shoulder. It was so painful it dropped me on my knees. I put my hand on my left arm and seeing the blood soaking through my fingers, I realized I was shot. It wasn't the greatest pain I felt in my entire life. But the shock caused I lost conciousness.

-MARTHA!!! - Emma yelled as she ran to me, but I feel on my face and soaked into darkness.

[YOUR CHOISES]

PRODUCTIVITY - You eavesdropped Ryan and Angelo.

REVELATIONS - You revealed that Friedrich was indeed a criminal.

PANIC - You banged through the doors.

CHANCE - You attempted to take down Friedrich.

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

Not this time. ;)

• Awesome Chapter!!!

What would have happened if we shoot the mefic instead?

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 5/5) (?) You attempted to take down Shepherd. This situation...This opportunity...I

• He would be dead and Shepherd wouldn't be shot in the shoulder, but also more than that.

If medic's alive, he'll help the soldier guy that was bit by Tony by cutting off his leg and then patching him up. I was planning to do my own character who would be determinant from the start, lol. I'm planning to make the soldier meet the group when they escape.

If medic's dead, the guy will be also dead since he's too scared to cut off his own limb.

Awesome Chapter!!! What would have happened if we shoot the mefic instead?

• Ohh, where's updates, Crips? :(

• This = Probably dead

• edited January 2015

No =)

Just Crips are very busy now. School is back. And he needs to talk to friends, relax, walk, watch TV, play games, read other people's fanfics, think about the future, dream, sleep, learn lessons, not learn lessons, eating chips and find time to think of the plot of final 2 seasons 3. The start of the season I do not know when to finish the season 2, but I'll tell you one thing - it will happen in 2015. And I know for sure - it will be pretty soon.

This = Probably dead

• As long as you a little bored, take participation in the vote of THE BEST EPISODE "Angels of Death"!

Alt text

• Nah, I have winter break and I will gladly do a new chapter soon.

Probably after GoT gets released since I can't focus now. :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

No Just Crips are very busy now. School is back. And he needs to talk to friends, relax, walk, watch TV, play games, read other people's

• I started the winter break on 23rd January. :P

Karnedg2013 posted: »

WOW! I have winter break to february 23 ;D What about YOU?

• WOW!

I have winter break to february 23 ;D

What about YOU?

Nah, I have winter break and I will gladly do a new chapter soon. Probably after GoT gets released since I can't focus now.

• I started the winter break on 23rd January. :P

WOW!

Poor Crips studied the whole January. You deserve this winter cake for your restraint ;)

Alt text

Nah, I have winter break and I will gladly do a new chapter soon. Probably after GoT gets released since I can't focus now.

• edited April 2015

Hmm ... I wonder when will season 2 "AoD"? ;>

Yet, while waiting, read new fanfic by Crips "Quest for Loot and Glory".

There's a great story and a lot of the protagonists! ;)

• edited June 2015

When it's will be continuing?

SOON, right?

P.S. SOON NOT SUCKS

• So is this dead?

• Yes. Sorry.

So is this dead?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.