The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• How far are we in the apocalypse?

• I met my dad, Gregory

So, the proragonist of my fanfic is... Martin's father?!

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Last Chapter (?) You chose to stay. -No, Spencer...No, we can't go with you. It's...Uh...We don't trust

• Ha ha ha, little reference to your fanfic :D

I met my dad, Gregory So, the proragonist of my fanfic is... Martin's father?!

• Two days, lol.

I'm going to do a time skip in Episode 4, because this is going to slow :D

TWD_25 posted: »

How far are we in the apocalypse?

• Nobody did a reference to my fanfic before! I'm so flattered :')

Ha ha ha, little reference to your fanfic

• Ok I'm gonna make a character.

Two days, lol. I'm going to do a time skip in Episode 4, because this is going to slow

• I submitted a character named Jean.

TWD_25 posted: »

Ok I'm gonna make a character.

• edited June 2014

"Brandon said and punched her in the stomach."

THAT SON OF A...!

Alt text

Also, I'm super excited! Looks like the shit is going to hit the fan!

Alt text

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH -Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage.

• Alt text

The hype is real haha

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH -Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage.

• Hey, Crips, Do you mind if my character name was changed to Zaphaeus?

• Sure, cool name

Gobananas01 posted: »

Hey, Crips, Do you mind if my character name was changed to Zaphaeus?

• Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 1/6)

-Henri! - I shouted.

My scream woke almost everybody up. I ran outside to talk with him, so did my friends, even if I technically disturbed their sleep. Oh well.

-Henri! - I shouted the same thing again. I was acting like he was a friend of mine, long time no seen. He smiled...his clothes were bloody. Looks like he was fighting long to get out of those streets. Brandon pointed a gun at him, but I told him to stop.

-That's me. Good, uh...good afternoon. - Henri mumbled out. I realized he lost his rifle somewhere and he had simple, little pistol. That was to be expected, seeing there's not a lot of rifle ammo around here.

-That's you. Murderer. - Brandon said.

-I'm not a murderer. Sigh...I see there's gonna be an argument... - He sighed.

-Of course! We can't forget what happened to Adal. We remember the bullet that took his life! - Brandon argued. I didn't want to be a part of this, but I had to.

-Look, I know what happened between our groups...I don't like betrayal, but I wouldn't take someone hostage. I had fucked up group, ok? I want to join you and help you. - He said with a total poker face. I looked at Lucy, I know what she thought of him.

-...I guess you can join us. - She said.

-What?! That man's people killed Adalbert and took some of us hostage! He doesn't deserve that! - Brandon said.

-Yup, that man's people did, not him. I think we can trust him, even if he can get really frustrated at times! - Lucy replied.

-You're really fucking pissing me off, cunt! - Brandon said and punched her in the stomach. Rifle fell out of her hands.

-Hey, hey, HEY! - I shouted.

-You motherfucker! - Henri said and jumped on Brandon. They started to fight and I had to do something.

[Push off Henri] [Push off Brandon]

• edited June 2014

Brandon sux [Push off Brandon] but Henri is just pretends to be nice... wants to trust him, so him can be... o fuk this in my option?...

[Push off Henri and Brandon] just add OPTION, MAKE ME HAPPY.

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 1/6) -Henri! - I shouted. My scream woke almost everybody up. I ran outside to talk with him, so d

• Fuck u say dood?

ualexen92 posted: »

piece of advice don't trust Henri

• [Push off Brandon]

Henri is a good man ualexen92, he is.

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 1/6) -Henri! - I shouted. My scream woke almost everybody up. I ran outside to talk with him, so d

• A good man don't KILL.... is ok then but he's people kill Adalbert this doesn't make him different.. Not YET.

[Push off Brandon] Henri is a good man ualexen92, he is.

• push off Brandon

• edited June 2014

Umm. just to let you know, there's no "r" in Zaphaeus. Not trying to be mean or a grammar nazi.

Sure, cool name

• [Push off Brandon]

• Nick is a good man, does he kill? YES.

A good man don't KILL.... is ok then but he's people kill Adalbert this doesn't make him different.. Not YET.

• I'm gonna enjoy this argument :D

Nick is a good man, does he kill? YES.

• Oh, shiet. My mistake :D

Gobananas01 posted: »

Umm. just to let you know, there's no "r" in Zaphaeus. Not trying to be mean or a grammar nazi.

• edited June 2014

Nick is upgrade version of Ben and he is not GOOD at all.

Lee is an killer and ended up dead.

If Henri is a killer, good or bad? Don't know that, all I know is that his people are bad and then so is he... maybe.

Nick is a good man, does he kill? YES.

• [Push off Brandon]

Pipas posted: »

[Push off Brandon]

• Henri is an army veteran, he'll be useful.

Nick is upgrade version of Ben and he is not GOOD at all. Lee is an killer and ended up dead. If Henri is a killer, good or bad? Don't know that, all I know is that his people are bad and then so is he... maybe.

• then [Push off Brandon] I hope Henri is a good like you say...

Henri is an army veteran, he'll be useful.

• Push of Brandon

• Brandon is an asshole. Let's [push off Brendon].

• Everybody apparently wants to push off Bradon, so let it be tit.

Voting closed. Martin will push off that fucker Brandon.

• Oh, dear...
    Why did I design and publish this asshole Brandon? Goddammit.

• edited June 2014

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You pushed off Brandon. He will remember that.

I pushed off Brandon and stopped the battle. It was looking dangerous for a while.

-Leave me alone, Martin! Let me punch him! - He yelled. Frickin' asshole he was...

-You already punched Lucy! You happy, bastard? - I asked a rhetorical question. He calmed down a bit, so did Henri. Everyone was tired. We decided to do what we started, but didn't finish - sleeping. But before that, there was another thing to discuss. Really important.

-Before we rest, we must talk about something. About...South. Spencer said there's a military outpost somewhere in the Southern districts. What do you think? Should we believe that? - I started a discussion.

-Nah...I don't think so. But maybe we can try somehow...-Lucy said, touching her stomach out of pain. I really felt bad for her.

-How so, Lucy? - Henri asked.

-We can...ugh...we can send two or three people there...they can see if it's safe...and they'll return. Pack them with many supplies, so they won't die easily...-She replied. That was actually a good idea. I nodded.

-I can go with Martin. - Katherine said. Eh, I guess everything's in my hands again.

-Where are you guys going? - Pyrra walked to us with Mrs. Geraldine. Oh yeah, I forgot that she was still sleeping - my scream didn't wake her, thankfully. But now she woke up.

-We're heading South, just to check up if it's safer than here. - Katherine replied.

-Safer than here? Really?! - Pyrra apparently got really excited about that.

-Don't be hyped, kid. Nothing's known for sure. - Pessimistic Brandon striked again.

-We're gonna go tomorrow though. We're really tired and some rest would be nice. - I said. I wanted to sleep so bad. Everyone except Brandon and other kids nodded. So later, everyone went to their rooms and I was sleeping here, on a couch in the saloon. I didn't have any dreams or sudden wakes, so I got up very early morning. Still somehow working clock said it's 5:40 AM, but considering we went to sleep right before 5PM, we still slept long. Eight hours...and nothing broke in! New Guiness's record!

Katherine packed us. We were ready. So, we started to move on into Southern parts of the city. That will be a long journey, so we packed up lots of ammo and some melee weapons we found.

-That was straight fucked up what happened back there, wasn't it? - Katherine asked.

-Yeah, yeah it was. I don't really wanna speak about it...-I replied. I wish to forget about that.

-I TOLD YOU TO BRING EVERYONE, MOTHERFUCKER!!! - Someone yelled. We hid, but realized it was coming out from the other side of the wooden wall. We sneaked up to look through the wall's gap. It was Spencer, arguing with a bald, black guy.

-Don't get mad, Bruno. I didn't want to force them like you always force everybo~~ - Spencer was speaking, but got interrupted. Bruno slapped him.

-Jesus! We gotta help people out there! - Katherine said. I got scared...I didn't wanna mess with this black guy. I didn't want to mess with ANY black guy, to be honest.

-Kath, you know what our goal is~~ - I tried to said, but I suddenly felt her soft lips on my cheek. Goddamn it.

-Pretty please? - She asked. I grabbed my cheek, but couldn't really say anything. I nodded, but I knew we were getting into trouble...I blushed so hard you couldn't even imagine.

-O...Okay...-I mumbled out. She was smiling. We walked at the other end of the fence, on the other side of the whole hotel - yes, it was a hotel on the other side of this wall made of wooden planks. I realized one of the planks is loose, so I really quietly pulled it off. Nobody saw us, because Bruno and Spencer went somewhere. We entered the hotel's yard and saw one opened window - we crawled through it, but it wasn't a good idea.

We found ourselves in one of the rooms, but the door was opened, and there was a guard patrolling the hallways. When she saw us, she pointed her rifle at us.

-Hey! Listen! We are just...we're just here to take care of Bruno. Spencer is our friend and seeing how Bruno treats him, we want him dead. Can you help us? - I spoke to her. She had short dark brown and tied hair, dark brown eyes, purple sweater and black jeans, not forgetting about sneakers.

-Well...Maybe you can help us. My, uh, name is AC. I don't want to tell it to anybody, so I'm using the initials - she replied.

-So, what is the easiest way to eleminate your leader? - Katherine asked.

-I don't know, really. Everyone is against him, besides his four bodyguards...they're really strong men and they think that Bruno is our saviour. But that's cheap bullshit. - AC replied.

I looked at Katherine for a while. We knew that it's not gonna be easy...one armed man defended by four, even better armed men.

-Please, one of you, take this rifle. I always take two with me, cuz I'm always afraid of loosing all the ammo in the worst moment. - AC added and handed us the rifle. Someone had to take it...Well, we both had normal pistols, but Katherine also had additional knife, so she was armed better...but now, after what happened, I really wanna secure her...

[Take the rifle] [Let Katherine take the rifle]

• [Let Katherine take the rifle]

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 2/6) (?) You pushed off Brandon. He will remember that. I pushed off Brandon and stopped the battl

• Let Katherine take the riffle

Episode 3 - The Jungle Law (Chapter 2/6) (?) You pushed off Brandon. He will remember that. I pushed off Brandon and stopped the battl

• rly..... [Let Katherine take the rifle]

• I know I made pretty obvious decision...but I had no ideas XD

rly..... [Let Katherine take the rifle]

Ladies man, a ma ma.

• I didn't wanna mess with this black guy. I didn't want to mess with ANY black guy, to be honest.

Racism in fanfics? I LIKE IT!

Alt text

Btw, [let Katherine take the rifle]. Martin is getting dat puss tonight along with Gregory, right?

• edited June 2014

Yeah! Also, that gif is from Millenium Bank commercial, if I remember correctly, it's sometimes showed here where I live

I didn't wanna mess with this black guy. I didn't want to mess with ANY black guy, to be honest. Racism in fanfics? I LIKE IT! Btw, [let Katherine take the rifle]. Martin is getting dat puss tonight along with Gregory, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.