Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Granted. You get two halves of an actual doctor named Pepper in cans.

I wish for a 3DS Broken Beyond Repair kit.
    Granted. you die of "bearattackitis" just before you get a chance to use it
  • edited July 2010
    I wish for Toast_Burner to add a wish to his last post.
  • edited July 2010
    I wish for Toast_Burner to add a wish to his last post.

Granted but its not very good
    I wish this wish was better
  • edited July 2010
    You can't make nothing better.
    I wish that more people would play PSP.
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, everyone in the world starts playing PSP which results in games for other consoles being impossible to get. However you get bored of PSP and are the only one playing DS, which doesn't see nearly as many cool games as PSP.

I wish that I had a can of beer that's not poisoned, tainted or explosive. And I want it to taste so awesome that when I drink it I say "That's nice".
  • edited July 2010
    Wish is granted Caeska drinks a liquid can of beer untainted, unpoisoned unexplosive, and you say its nice. But the can inside your body yields poisons your blood and you develop mutant wolverinesque abilities in the way you can produce cans out of knuckles!!!

I wish the people of this forum would recognize me once and for all the leader of their lives!
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, you are the leader of our lives, but the catch is it that you can only choose one ice cream flavor that we can't eat at all.

I wish I could own all of the classic Humongous Entertainment games (and not the Atari Pajama Sam).
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, But Scumm VM Refuses to work so you can not play them.

I wish I had all of The Dresden Files books, including Ghost Story, which comes out next year
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, but you skip ahead a whole year, with no way to relive it.

I wish for a Chuck Norris vs Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grails Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan fight.
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, but the awesomeness of having all those people at the same place at the same time creates a rift in the very fabric of the space-time, and the entire universe is destroyed.

I wish Australia had won the World Cup instead of Spain.
  • edited July 2010
    Granted! Australia wins the world cup, but its 345 yrs later.

I wish i had a PS45 and its top 10 games!
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, but the games still have rage-inducing loading times.

I wish there was a weekly newsletter keeping me up to date on the latest internet memes!
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, but there are so many that it uses up your entire internet allowance even to receive it by mail. You don't want to know how many gigs that makes.

I wish I had a thumbdrive with the whole internet on it.
  • edited July 2010
    Your wish is granted u get a thumb with a license to drive and at the same time post for you in TTG forum.

I wish i had some cloths on. (I have never weared any!)
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, a suit of knight's armor is put on you...permanently. Its weight is almost unbearable and when it's scorching hot outside it feels like your own personal microwave oven. Of course, it's also magically sealed so you can never ever remove it for the rest of your life.

I wish for a musical number in The Devil's Playhouse episode 305
  • edited July 2010
    Granted u get numbers 666 with music in a sinister dark playhouse on street 305, Transilvanya Ave.

Since now i have my cloths... I wish i had a razor to for the first time shave and start going metrosexual!
  • edited July 2010
    Granted, but the razor's hardly the best a man can get.
    I wish to have the power to summon act breaks in real life everytime I say something awkward!
  • edited July 2010
    Granted but each time you call for an act break time is stopped for 10 years, during which time you age normally and grow extremely bored.

I wish I had the ability to transform into eternal darkness.
  • edited July 2010
    someone throws a candle at you and you are dispelled until someone else does some ritual and reforms you...in 5000 years.

I wish to get the 1,337th post on this thread.
  • edited August 2010
    granted you timetravel but that causes an issue and you are trapped in majoras mask and the moon kills you and everyone else.

i wish to create a wish that will wish for a wish to wish that i get a non corrupted wish.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, you get a non-corrupted wish but it was the wish for the wish for the wish.

I wish for...the Soda Poppers to get their own spin-off game series. Oh wait...no I don't.
  • edited August 2010
    Too late-it's happened. Whoops!

I wish for a crapload of lego bricks.
  • edited August 2010
    The lego bricks build themselves and trap you inside them forever.

I wish I could live with Sam and Max for a day.
  • edited August 2010
    You go insane because... well there sam and max

I wish for a better graphics card
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, but now your games are so mind shatteringly realistic that they go beyond the realism of everyday life, causing your eyes to bleed and your mind to enter another dimension.
    I wish for breakfast, as I skipped it this morning.
  • edited August 2010
    Your breakfast consists of sour milk and 1/8th of a moldy grapefruit. Bon appetit!

I wish for my very own Cheat!
  • edited August 2010
    You find out it belongs to Strong Mad. He takes it back and kicks you in the sweet spot.

I wish for a lifetime supply of cheeseburgers.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, You get a lifetime supply of Seibert999s, who you called Cheeseburger in the "New Name" thread.

I wish for tickets to a Jonathan Coulton concert.
  • edited August 2010
    You go to the show, only to find out that Jonathan Coulton is unable to come. In his place: NICKELBACK.

I wish for an electric guitar.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, but it is signed by all the members of NICKELBACK, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Beiber.

I wish for Jonathan Coulton's next album.
  • edited August 2010
    it falls from the sky and hits you on the head.

I wish for nothing.
  • edited August 2010
    You waste a perfectly good wish. Your mother scolds you for wasting it.

I wish for world peace.
  • edited August 2010
    Nothing New ever happens and action movies cease to be. Superheroes retire and everyone is bored. Congratulations. You have killed all joy in the world.

I wish for a new season of Sam and Max.
  • edited August 2010
    A new season of Sam & Max is released, but one month before the release you get framed for a murder you didn't commit. The court of law finds you guilty and you are incarcerated and put in prison for the rest of your life.
    From what you hear though, season 4 of Sam & Max is the most epic series Telltale has ever made, but with you being in prison you are not afforded the opportunity to play it.

I wish I had the power of invisibility.
  • edited August 2010
    You can't turn it off. No matter where you go, no one sees you and no one pays attention to you. You are forever alone.

I want a piano.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, however the piano materializes 10 feet in the air, falls and lands on a seriously cute puppy. Outraged bystanders then precede to beat you to death with handbags, walking sticks, tyre irons and other makeshift melee weapons.
    I wish for my own planet!
  • edited August 2010
    Granted but the planet materializes on top of you, causing cataclysmic repercussions to both Earth and the new planet. Both planets become uninhabitable and the human race is extinct.

I wish to undo my invisibility wish and become visible again.
  • edited August 2010
    You become visible again, but naked in the middle of the "old-guys-who-like-boys" street
    I want Chuck Norris
  • edited August 2010
    His pure awesomeness causes your head to a splode and cause a massive earth quake that ends the world.

I wish for nothing.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, you get a copy of Nothing

41ZRNS0DT3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

However, watching it causes you to become depressed and kill yourself despite the excellent acting in the movie.

I wish to unlock the Homestar mission in Resident Evil 4.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.