Corrupted Wish

Comments

• edited August 2010
    You get your new house but as it is built by really cheap payed illegal immigrants it basicly collapses on top of you and you die.

I wish i had a higher post count.
  • edited August 2010
    granted, you get the second highest post count

i wish i could be on homestarrunner.com
  • edited August 2010
    Granted. You send an email that is received by Strong Bad, who gets so frustrated with your bad typing that he punches his computer.

I wish I had A cereal.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted. You get A cereal. It's like Alpha-Bits, but only contains As. It's called "AAAAAAAA!". It then gets murdered by a cereal killer.

I wish I could tell better jokes.
  • edited August 2010
    No one can take you seriously anymore.

I wish for a LeChuck Doll. (That won't kill me.)
  • edited August 2010
    But as your playing with it, it's a voodoo doll, and hes mad so he comes over and keels you.

I wish for a mile high pound of whoppers.
  • edited August 2010
    Granted, before you can finish even one tenth of it, a colony of ants took over and declare war on you, who are now dubbed "The devourer of worlds" by ants from around the world, which hunt you down forever.

I wish I could watch people LARPing.
  • edited August 2010
    But as you watch, they pull out a buff banner and summon and army of BLU team member to hunt you.

I wish all the ants who hunt me die.
  • edited August 2010
    They have all crawled into your lungs by the time they die. You are unable to breathe and you die as well.

I wish for a fudgey freeze.
  • edited August 2010
    it frezzes you to death

i wish i could play 305 now
  • edited August 2010
    You play all of 305 in a single second. you have no idea what the hell happens.

I wish for complete silence.
  • edited August 2010
    you can't speak forever
    i wish that i can find out what the mystery game is
  • edited August 2010
    You find out that the mystery game is Mortal Kombat with Telltale characters, but it only gets released on the 8-bit NES. And you can't find anywhere to buy that console.

I wish I had Superball as my personal bodyguard for the rest of my life.
  • edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    You find out that the mystery game is Mortal Kombat with Telltale characters, but it only gets released on the 8-bit NES. And you can't find anywhere to buy that console.

I wish I had Superball as my personal bodyguard for the rest of my life.

He won't let you leave the room.

I wish I had
  • edited August 2010
    Granted. You had. You where Fealiks had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the Telltale Forums. You had gone mad while trying to properly punctuate that sentence.

I wish I had patience and I wish I had it right now!
  • edited August 2010
    You now look like a sociopath and you are locked in an asylum.

I wish I could control time.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. But then you found out that you're actually in an episode of Twilight Zone, and that this power will backfire on you and you'll wish you never had it in the first place.

Yeah, I can't think of a good one. Shut up.

I wish I could think of a good one.
  • edited September 2010
    You think of a good one, but it's so mind-blowingly awesome that you lack the ability to express it into words. Eventually it causes your brain to bleed out from the inside and you die.

I wish I was a mighty Sith Lord and had an apprentice who helped me kill all humans and take over the world. Then afterwards I kill the apprentice to ensure he won't turn on me.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. Sadly, you didn't specify which world, so, after killing all 6 of the inhabitants of a small asteroid, you killed your apprentice, who, by the way, is the only one that can drive the ship. So, now you're stuck.

Also, this takes place quite a while ago, in a solar system not very near from ours. So, no Telltale Games for you.

I wish I have a walrus army.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, but your army is only capable of singing the cool new remix of "I am the Walrus", which is "1 am teh Walrus (Ft. Some-Rapper)" in which all the cool kids nowadays listen to.
    After figuring this out, you brain bleed's from inside, which is a casual way of cool kids to die, so be thankful you emo!

I wish I had the TellTale Tool ...
  • edited September 2010
    Granted! You now had the power to make epsodic games! But.. The games YOU made sucked and recived very poor reviews. You then lost the will to go on.

I wish I could make people's wishes come true.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. You have the power to grant every wish in the world, which leads to Obama's wish to become an evil, powerful cyborg granted.

I wish for Halo: Reach.
  • edited September 2010
    It is a bootleg copy, which alerts Microsoft. They ban you from Xbox Live for forever. Then they come to your house, take your Xbox, and smash it to pieces.

I wish I could vote.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, you rapidly age and you're now 97 years old. Although you can now vote you somehow wish you could be young again. Then you suffer a seizure which results in permanent brain damage and you spend the rest of your life as a vegetable.

I wish I had a magic carpet that I can fly around with all I want.
  • edited September 2010
    The magic carpet turns on you. It wraps around you and you asphixi ahphisiu can't breathe. You die.

I wish I was 18.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. You turn into an 18-month old.

I wish I had the "Poker Night" print.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, a dark and cloaked figure sneaks up on you in the middle of the night and brands "POKER NIGHT" in big capital letters on your back.

I wish for "Poker Night at the Inventory" to include over 100 characters from the Monkey Island, Sam & Max, Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango, King's Quest, Space Quest and Broken Sword franchises.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. The file takes up so much space with all the voiceovers, it crashes everyone's computers.

I wish for Kinect.
  • edited September 2010
    You meet a guy with the odd name of Kinect. You decide to call him "Kinny."

I wish for "A".
  • edited September 2010
    Thinking that you were interrupted and didn't get to finish the sentence, the sentence is completed for you. You get a solid portion of ass-whopping.

I wish for a cup of shut the hell up.
  • edited September 2010
    granted, everyone is loud when you not around

i wish my parent will say yes to me getting poker night at the inventory
  • edited September 2010
    But then they see you cut the cucumbers length ways and ground you for life

i wish for toys of power and i have the gift (this could be good :)
  • edited September 2010
    You and your best friend are subjected to the events of the devil's playhouse, which ultimately leads to your gruesome, explosive demise.

I wish I could meet a game character.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. You meet a Bob-omb.

I wish forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • edited September 2010
    granted, you get 100 R's

i wish that i can get the season 3 dvd of sam and max
  • edited September 2010
    i wish that i can get the season 3 dvd of sam and max

Granted: you find out that you can get it, but it isn't out yet.

I wish the Alexandrov Ensemble would have an Atlanta concert.
  • edited September 2010
    You wish they were, but it is not granted.

I wish to die. Ha! See if you can find a creative way for this to backfire! (other than the obvious one)
  • edited September 2010
    You die. You get exactly what you wish for. No backfire. And you stay dead. Forever.

I wish I were a bird.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted. You immediately get eaten by a cat.

I wish I didn't have to make an essay for tomorrow.
  • edited September 2010
    Granted, They make you a 100 quistion essay.

I wish to know where my locker is.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.