Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• STOP BEING NEGATIVE !!!!!!! welll get through this

mansu321 posted: »

Exactly. Normally, he posts per 3 days.

• Absolutely!

Now, I don't know where Latte is from or if he still goes to school, but in some parts of Europe there is an Autumn break from school right now. He could be on vacation, or his internet doesn't work properly.

Lord_EAA posted: »

STOP BEING NEGATIVE !!!!!!! welll get through this

• This isn't being negative, please stop being negative. It's just pointing out that the series died temporarily.

STOP BEING NEGATIVE !!!!!!! welll get through this

• edited October 2014

O i thought you meat you thought this was all dead my mistake

This isn't being negative, please stop being negative. It's just pointing out that the series died temporarily.

• No probs.

O i thought you meat you thought this was all dead my mistake

• Game over.

• Thanks for using this Hyperion New-U station! Please die again!

Game over.

• MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D:

Pipas posted: »

Thanks for using this Hyperion New-U station! Please die again!

• ''You're so poor that we can't take your money... feel bad!''
    actually happens if you die with no money

• At least I got to play Danger Zone.

• fanfare blasts

Yes, I am back, and yes, Forumlands will return!

In November, or next month.

I've had a lot on my plate, I was in a bad accident and recovering, but hey, I'm here now! And in around four days, I should have a new part up.

But, anyways, I'm also ditching my other fanfic as it was...bad, per say. Mostly so I can bring my focus in on this one. Anyways, hope that's some good news!

• Those are good news indeed!

I'm glad you're okay and it's really good that you are back!

Only sad thing is the ditching of Humane. It really wasn't bad. Actually, especially the last chapters with Dr. Logan and Oberson were awesome. But, I have to be honest, I like Forumlands way more, because it's a lot of fun and if the end of Humane means a continue of Forumlands, then so be it! I'm excited for the new parts :D

fanfare blasts Yes, I am back, and yes, Forumlands will return! In November, or next month. I've had a lot on my plate, I was in a

• Danger awaits!

fanfare blasts Yes, I am back, and yes, Forumlands will return! In November, or next month. I've had a lot on my plate, I was in a

• I KNEW YOU WOULD COMEBACK! :)

• Borderlands

[You're such a bully.]

The Shepard

"Hurry up you fat tub of lard!" I cried out to Pork, hoping the fat ass would hurry up. I didn't want to see his chunks going everywhere, well, I mean his body part ones, not his insides, I mean...

Forget it.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Pork screamed out, suddenly looking up at me. "Yeah! That's right! You...you're so fat, uh, yeah! You're really fat! That's it! That's humor! Good humor!"

After spouting another sort of non-clever joke, I turned to see Nixon looking at me. "Hey, I will not condone this."

"Condone what?!" I yelled back to him, and Nixon held up a hand, still running. "Stop the bullying." He said, his robotic hand having a red and green sticker, "Stop Bullying, Speak Up."

"You know what, fu-"

"AHHHH!"

"What was that?!" Nixon cried out, and turned forward to see Minerva and Bloodlust beginning to speed up. He then turned back to see Pork was gone.

"Look! You killed him with your bullying!" Nixon said once again, and I shook my head. "He must've had a stroke. We can't help him now."

"PORK!" A noise echoed out across the snowy landscape, banging against the walls and knocking rocks from their stands. "Holy shit." I thought out loud, looking to see a figure in the sun, a black silhouette.

A really big silhouette.

"RAGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Pork crashed into the ground, sending chunks of earth up into the sky, bits of snow, and Minerva flew up into the air, hitting the ground with a sickening thud. Bloodlust was knocked slightly off his feet too, but managed to keep his feet back on the ground. I flew up off of my feet too, landing on all fours then pulled up by Bloodlust. "Come on, get up!" Nixon said, running towards me, just before Pork's fingers wrapped around him, tossing him into the air and swatting him away like a fly. "Damn those bullying commercials!" Nixon cried out as he flew across the landscape, and me and Bloodlust turned around to face Pork alone.

"Hey, hey, what's the problem, big guy?" I tried negotiating with him, but it seemed to enrage him even further.

"BIG?!" Pork screamed out, bits of spittle flying out of his mouth into my face. It became increasingly apparent that Mr. Pork had never brushed his teeth in his life. Ever.

"Well, looks like we'll just have to kill him." Bloodlust nonchalantly added to the conversation, and I looked at him in bewilderment. "What?! We can't just kill him!"

"Yeah we can. I could literally just point a gun into his face and shoot him. Like, right now."

I turned my head to face Pork suddenly kicking dust up behind him, putting his head down in a bowed position. I soon realized what he was doing.

He was charging for us.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!"

Beside me, I heard the click of a gun go off, and I turned my head to see Bloodlust raising his pistol that he had just magically pulled from his pants.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!"

[Grab Bloodlust's gun]

[Roll out of the way]

• "Look! You killed him with your bullying!"

That sentence alone was worth the wait :D

[Grab Bloodlust's gun]

Pork reminds me of a Goliath. You know, the guys who have a special way of dealing with headshots.

Borderlands [You're such a bully.] The Shepard "Hurry up you fat tub of lard!" I cried out to Pork, hoping the fat ass would hurry

• [Roll out of the way]

Borderlands [You're such a bully.] The Shepard "Hurry up you fat tub of lard!" I cried out to Pork, hoping the fat ass would hurry

• [Roll out of the way]

• [Roll out of the way]

Glad that you're back!

Time for Mr. Pork to go. "Luke, he is becoming a detriment to the group".

• Can i ask then....... why did you try to save him then?

SivD1 posted: »

[Roll out of the way] Glad that you're back! Time for Mr. Pork to go. "Luke, he is becoming a detriment to the group".

• I honestly never liked him that much. But I didn't really want him to die. But now that he's planning on attacking us, I'm not so fond of his survival.

Can i ask then....... why did you try to save him then?

• edited November 2014

I agree with SivD1, Pork is a danger now. The only reason why I voted for grabbing Bloodlusts gun is that Pork really reminds me of a Goliath (big dumb bandits who get really angry when you shoot their head off) and I fear severe consequences when shooting him in the head.

I liked Pork, he saved my character. That's why I tried to save him back then. He could be useful, since he displayed extreme physical strenght, but well, he is a danger to the group now (which I totally read in Nick's Carlos-imitation-voice in my head) and is literally seconds away from sending the whole group to the New-U-station.

Can i ask then....... why did you try to save him then?

• Jericho

What was that line The Ramones always used?

Hey ho, let's go.

That's it.

Hey ho, let's go.

Those four words were my description of our adventure now.

Hey ho, let's go.

I had LL-X86 in my arms, now silent after tiring of the fiftieth rendition of Danger Zone. It was starting to get colder and colder in the Southern Shelf, and we had found ourselves pushing on faster and faster, and forever having to listen to more comments from Claptrap about how he would survive the snow. Asshole.

Blisterscope had soon taken the lead after we had departed, the red shields that covered his eyes gleaming across the snow. The sun was unseen, covered by flakes of drifting ice floating about the sky. It seemed to be a full-on blizzard at this point. "K-k-keep going in g-g-guys...we're gonna m-m-make it to Claptrap's pl-place. You s-said it was th-th-this way...r-right?" Blisterscope shivered out in the front, and Claptrap whirred up next to him. "Uh...sure thing man, sureeeeeee thing."

"I h-hate you." Anton whisper out to the tiny robot, who seemed to be in happy ignorance..ignoring him.

"Oh shit!" Suddenly Sophie cried out, pointing at a figure walking out in the snow. A specifically yellow, stomping, robotic figure.

"Is that a..." Zane said.

"A loader." I finished. Where there was one loader, there were likely a million more. I frowned, as I'm sure most of the others did if I could have seen their faces through the snow. Smiler crouched up ahead, peering at the robot, the large red scar shining bright on his face. He tipped his hat, and slowly stepped forward. I gripped on to my starter pistol, wondering why none of these greedy bastards had let me have a gun. Seriously, greedy dicks had just taken all the guns for themselves, and had in no way helped me in any way even though I had saved them from a vicious bullymong and...

I soon enough realized that I was talking aloud.

"The hell is your problem?" Sophie spat out, her silhouetted head facing me. "That time of the month, huh?" Smiler asked snarkily, and I heard Zane's voice pipe up over the rest. "What's that time of the month guys?"

"Well, first off, there's a lot of blood, and then there's the mood swings-" Smiler began saying, and Sophie interrupted him. "Ew, ew, okay. Let's talk about that not here. Or ever. Seriously. Never. Ever."

When that conversation was finally over, we noticed that Blisterscope was already headed out and the loader soon fell over, a chunk of metal flying at us. Above the dead loader was Blisterscope, patting his hands at his handiwork. "Easy as pie, right guys?"

At these words, Blisterscope suddenly flew into nothingness. "Blisterscope?" I called out. He was gone.

Where the hell did he go?

He seemed to have been magically snatched out of the air, suddenly pulled back into the snowy darkness and taken somewhere else.

"What the hell?"

"Where'd he go?"

"That was some straight up magic shit."

"Dayuummm he gone."

"Well, I'm not going into that snow."

Hey ho, let's go.

[Leave Blisterscope behind like a little bitch]

[Follow into the darkness sneakily]

[Follow into the darkness guns blazing]

• I CAN'T DECIDE!

Jericho What was that line The Ramones always used? Hey ho, let's go. That's it. Hey ho, let's go. Those four words were my d

• [Follow into the darkness sneakily]

Jericho What was that line The Ramones always used? Hey ho, let's go. That's it. Hey ho, let's go. Those four words were my d

• edited November 2014

[Follow into the darkness sneakily]

• Wow first Nixon dissapears and now Bisterscope.....

Follow into the darknes sneakily

• [Follow into the darkness guns blazing]

YOLO

• [Follow into the darkness sneakily]

• If you enjoy my writing, I direct you over here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86445/pet-sematary-an-interactive-horror-event-submissions-open?new=1

Time for confessions. I didn't end The Walking Dead fanfiction because of more time for Borderlands, it was more so because I was terribly bored of The Walking Dead so I had no inspiration.

Therefore, that's here. It isn't taking time off of Borderlands, it's just a fun little thing to do.

• Have now submitted a character!

• Added some new stuff on to the fanfiction! Firsts of all, I added all your characters, and also a document in order to get caught up with the story! Also, next part is coming soon tonight!

• edited November 2014

[Roll out of the way!]

The Shepard

I quickly did a roll out of the way, and watched as Bloodlust fired a bullet into Mr. Pork's neck. The fattened Pork fell to the ground, squirming and writhing all over the ground, until a thin pool of blood appeared under his chin.

"Ew."

"That was easy."

"My goddamn head hurts."

The last one was Minerva, who just then had woken up from her temporary dirt nap...snow nap. There we go. Snow nap.

But just before we could begin heading out, recollecting ourselves, a towering figure stood above us. Pork was getting up.

"MR. PORK."

"HAD A NICE FORK."

"PUT IT IN A LOSER."

"THUS WAS HIS CLOSER."

"BUT HE GOT BACK UP."

"TO MESS SHIT UP."

"MR. PORK PUT A FORK IN A LOSER."

Was that a poem? A goddamn, honest to god poem?

"A poem? Seriously? It didn't even make any sense! What the hell is up with the fork? #%@^ing metaphors." I thought aloud, and Bloodlust shrugged beside me, both of us continually backing up.

"Hey, it was better than most rappers."

I began to speak up, but stopped myself. Dammit, he was right!

"MR. PORK WAS A GREAT OLD SOUL."

What? "Okay, did that even make sense to you?" I called out to Bloodlust. He shrugged, but Minerva stood up beside us. "I...I think I do. I heard about some sort of...violent specter that haunted the Southern Shelf. It would take the body of who it felt was the most pure. Which is...strange. But I don't judge violent specters."

"UNTIL HE WAS SHOT WHILE HIS OLD FRIEND ROLLED."

"The hell?!"

"HE DROPPED DEAD AND I GOT IN HIS HEAD. NOW NO MORE MR. PORK.”

“Shoot him again! Shoot him again!” Minerva cried out, and Bloodlust did so. The bullet seemed to bounce off of him, and what was previously Mr. Pork grinned. “BULLETS DON’T HURT. THEY JUST FALL INTO THE DIRT. AND IF YOU’RE WONDERING WHY I CAN’T DIE YOU’LL….SCREW RHYMING! I AM KING CRONO! DIEEEEE!”

“Shit.”

King Crono charged at us, me pulling out my gun and firing away, while Bloodlust quickly attempted to jump on to the back of Mr. Pork. He was thrown off nearly instantly, straight into a rock, and snow fell atop him. Minerva jumped out of the way at the last second, as Pork’s possessed body ran through air.

I looked around. We weren’t doing so hot. King Crono was likely going to keep chasing after us if we ran, and if we got away he’d continue terrorizing good people out here..if there were any. We could keep fighting and stop him but we weren’t really prepared to fight a ghost that possesses dead bodies…

[Continue fighting Crono.]

[Escape Crono.]

• [Continue fighting Crono.]

• edited November 2014

[Continue fighting Crono.]
    Awesome chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Roll out of the way!] The Shepard I quickly did a roll out of the way, and watched as Bloodlust fired a bullet into Mr. Pork's neck.

• [Continue fighting crono]

[Roll out of the way!] The Shepard I quickly did a roll out of the way, and watched as Bloodlust fired a bullet into Mr. Pork's neck.

• Continue fighting crono

I guess even ghosts can die if you shoot them enough times.

• I've submitted a character! His name is Therapy-Guy! I'm gonna put his history here in this post, so everyone know the story of Therapy-Guy (If you don't want me to just tell me and i'll remove it. :P)

It started with the birds and the bees, you know what let's just skip that part...Anyway, since i was a baby, i lived on a space ship! It kinda sucked, then some shit happened and my family they put me in a little damn pod and sent me down to this shity goddamn rock! (Pandora)

Then, when it was just getting boring, my new family came to save me! (Bandits) They were very nice and caring, they showed me the ways of the their people, and most impotently, how to murder people! Now i know what your thinking, killing is bad, bah bah bah. Well let me tell you something! It's good for a teenage bandit to let out all there feelings, even if that means he's gonna kill some people...

Anyway, so as life went on i found new things to do, i joined gangs, robbed banks, created havoc, now it was really fun, murdering people and taking shit, but that's not want all of my life was about, about that time i met a very pretty girl, her name was...um...She was very pretty, but she didn't really like that i murdered people, so she 'tried' to send me to 'therapy' the guy there said that murdering was bad and that i should stop, well then i murdered him and now i have taken his name tag and became the ''therapy guy".

Now your probably thinking 'why is my therapy guy telling me all this?' well, i'll tell you here and now, i was not always a 'therapy guy' see this name tag? This is how you become a therapy guy, you kill the therapy guy and you became the therapy guy, but i'm gonna say this once, i'm not gonna die, and i won't let you become therapy guy! >:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.