Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• Hm, in retrospect I feel like a douche for ranting like that...

I think I owe you an apology. Thought you were talking about new parts.

Actually I'd love talking about the story

Lord_EAA posted: »

ok sorry but i wasent talking about parts ( i stoped asking for those when i found out he had two other fics) its just you guys are v

• [Run for the grenade]

(!) I'm going to die. "Eyepatch! Keep working on that door! Blisterscope, blonde, deal with the fight, I'll fight Knuckledragger!" "Go

• edited September 2014

thanks good to know i can discuss this awesome story with someone

and also no harm done atleast you were civil (and its look like you aren't the only one who thought that due to all those likes)

And ill try my best at having conversations here :)

Hm, in retrospect I feel like a douche for ranting like that... I think I owe you an apology. Thought you were talking about new parts. Actually I'd love talking about the story

• So guys who do you think is first to die?

• From what we've seen so far, Zanes intelligence lies somewhere between a slice of bread and Claptrap. He already managed to piss off a Siren and a homicidal robot. The odds aren't exactly in his favor.

So guys who do you think is first to die?

• Wait that girl is a siren....... . yeah zanes dead

i can see it now

Afther i finished killing the bullymong with the granade i went back inside that train cart. It was worse than we i last saw it. First of Zane was dead .

Yep im preatty sure thats his corpse there. With the saw wound in his now open chest. That went worse than expected. I saw Blisterscope holding the the robots head as if to crush it.

"I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" blisterscope screamed

Then he saw me enter and looked at me for an opinion. I din't know what to say.

1) Do it he deserves it

2) Blisterscope let him go we are not like him

3) What happened?

4) ...

yeah that could happen

hey btw what would you vote in that scenario?

From what we've seen so far, Zanes intelligence lies somewhere between a slice of bread and Claptrap. He already managed to piss off a Siren and a homicidal robot. The odds aren't exactly in his favor.

• Run for the assault rifle

(!) I'm going to die. "Eyepatch! Keep working on that door! Blisterscope, blonde, deal with the fight, I'll fight Knuckledragger!" "Go

• The Shepard

(!) Fight back!

I continued spraying bullets into loaders, watching as others continued shooting wildly. “Eat lead you bitches!” Nixon yelled, leaping upon a loader and blowing it away. I turned my head ever so slightly to see Minerva and Bloodlust getting the hell out of there. What the hell?! We had this! Why would they run?! I suddenly turned my head just to see the turd brown metal of a BUL Loader.

Alt text

The BUL Loaders began piling in, along with GUN Loaders and EXP Loaders. The EXP Loaders were suicide bombing all over the place. Pork’s gun was knocked away from him, flying face first into an EXP Loader, who thus turned into a blue explosion, sending the massive Pork into another loader, destroying it.

I turned my head again, seeing two spinning blades in the air. They hit the ground, and now I saw two PWR Loaders, flying towards Nixon, their blades spinning in the air. His back was turned to them, but he finally spun around and dodged just in time, but his shoulder was unfortunately cut as well. “Gah! Hell!” He grabbed his bleeding shoulder in pain, and then looked up as the PWR Loaders were about to cut him to pieces. Suddenly, a bullet flew by, blowing one of their sawblades off, and the another bullet tearing off a PWR head. Bloodlust and Minerva had come back, firing away. “Come on! We need to leave!” Minerva yelled, but this was just as a sneaking figure came up behind her. “Bobbeh always hated women!” Bobby leaped on to Minerva’s back, causing her to cry out as Bobby brought a knife from his pocket, grasping it with both hands, ready to plunge into Minerva’s head.

Just as suddenly, a hulking figure leapt from behind Bobby, grabbing him with a strong hand and flinging him across the room. “BOBBY IS A PIG!”

Bobby quickly jumped to his feet. Despite all the chaos, he appeared to really hate women. I could make a joke about Zoe Quinn here, but that would be distasteful amongst all the fighting.

“Bobbeh will kill all of you!” Bobby yelled, just as a BUL Loader swung into him, caving his head in on the wall.

I turned and saw Bloodlust with Nixon, helping him towards the backdoor. Mr. Pork had picked up Minerva with his massive hands, and was running after them. I followed suit, just barely escaping Handsome Jack’s grasp.

When I got outside, I saw that Minerva had already jumped off of Pork’s massive arms, and Nixon appeared to be doing much better and no longer needed Bloodlust’s help. We kept running through the snowy cliffs, jumping and dodging. We had to get the hell away from those loaders. I then realized that someone was lagging behind.

“I’M GOING TO HAVE A HEAT STROKE!”

Dammit, Pork. How the hell are you even going to have a heat stroke?

[Keep running Pork! You’ll be fine!]

[Sorry Pork! We can’t stop and there’s no one to carry you!]

[Shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up!]

(Please note that the Zoe Quinn thing was a joke and I don’t really have an opinion of her. Also, think about your choice this time. ;P)

• shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up

Anger might motivate him.

The Shepard (!) Fight back! I continued spraying bullets into loaders, watching as others continued shooting wildly. “Eat lead you bit

• Shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up

I agree and i love this chapter :)

The Shepard (!) Fight back! I continued spraying bullets into loaders, watching as others continued shooting wildly. “Eat lead you bit

• These characters names, very sophisticated.

• Yeah There sophisticated.........well all exept for Nixon Rosvelt ( my character) that name is just so biszarre

MasterStone posted: »

These characters names, very sophisticated.

• edited September 2014

Oh yes, Mr. Pork being all heroic, saving my character and stuff :)

And Bobbeh is dead? That's probably for the better.

[Shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up!]

• Yep hes dead

Oh yes, Mr. Pork being all heroic, saving my character and stuff And Bobbeh is dead? That's probably for the better. [Shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up!]

• [Shut up you fat tub of lard and hurry the hell up!]

:D

• Is Miss Point Blank denied?

Also, great stuff with adding pics into the story.

• Ariana Grande, and Miley Cryrus. Lol I wonder what he/she will do with them.

MasterStone posted: »

These characters names, very sophisticated.

• Sorry, haven't checked the Form in a little bit. I'll have to do it later.

mansu321 posted: »

Is Miss Point Blank denied? Also, great stuff with adding pics into the story.

• You don't have to apologise we get it :)

Sorry, haven't checked the Form in a little bit. I'll have to do it later.

• edited September 2014

Nah, it's okay. Anyway, her role in the story is later on anyways.

Also, I submitted Gauss.

Question:

Do we have limits on how many characters we can submit?

Sorry, haven't checked the Form in a little bit. I'll have to do it later.

• i think theres no limit aslong as no one abuses it

Nah, it's okay. Anyway, her role in the story is later on anyways. Also, I submitted Gauss. Question: Do we have limits on how many characters we can submit?

• I submitted Kyle.

• How could it even be abused anyway?

i think theres no limit aslong as no one abuses it

• By making about 50 characters

How could it even be abused anyway?

• Blisterscope

I quickly pulled my sniper rifle out as Jericho told me what to do. As he ran over to the huge debt in the wall, I looked at the woman who I had before learned her name was Sophie, and began a small conversation.

"Hey, hey, Sophie."

"What?"

"You'd better call Kenny Loggins, because you're in the danger zone."

"Oh my God."

"You know, from Top Gun?"

"You just blatantly stole that line from Archer."

"Hey, Pandora doesn't get FX, so I'm just forced to quote it."

"Let's just kill this guy."

"Shhh."

"What?"

"Shhhhhh."

"Are you-"

"Sophie."

"Don't."

"Sophie."

"Don't!"

"You're in the danger zone."

"#%*@ing A."

"Danger zone!"

I ran for the robot, ramming into LL-X86 and pushing him down to the ground, just as a purple blast of plasma flew from his eyes and scorched the wall behind the the cowboy known as Smiler. I held the robot on the ground, just as suddenly a furry white hand burst through the train, grabbing Jericho and pulling him out. "Jericho!"

I was suddenly lifted off of the ground and into the air, as the robot pushed me away and a small gun popped out of his right wrist. Crap.

Bullets fired into the roof of the train and then along the side, just narrowly missing Zane's head. Smiler fired a shot off at the robot, who then turned and fired a purple plasma burst from his eyes. "Jesus!" Smiler jumped down as another hole was seared into the wall. LL-X86 fired his gun into the ceiling once more, but suddenly a bolt of green lightning flew from the other side of the train and flew directly past LL-X86's head, and he flipped around, eyeing Sophie.

"What the hell?!"

"She's a siren?!"

"Electric woman!"

"That was a hostile action, I am forced to kill you."

"So hot."

Sophie was currently lit up with an aura of green, electricity occasionally sparking from her. She raised two fingers in the air, and slowly did a taunting motion, asking mockingly for the robot to 'bring it on.'

LL-X86 did not care for this game.

A purple blast burst from his eyes, just singing Sophie's hair as she dodged out of the way and fired another green bolt at LL-X86. He pulled his sword out and leapt at her, swinging the sharp metal towards her, just cutting her cheek. Sophie growled, and her hands turned into massive conductors and she swung a punch at the robot. It impacted, knocking him back before he threw another swipe with his sword. Sophie stepped back just in time, putting her hands together and lengthening them out once more, one hand empty and the other now with an electric sword.

The two clashed, sparks and strikes of electricity flying, until the robot's superior strength showed and he pushed her to the ground. "Death. Death. Death." He began smashing his sword against hers, while Claptrap suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, don't you think it's weird that nobody is helping them while they fight?"

I soon answered them. "That's a good question."

"Yeah, me neither."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I should probably help them."

"Probably."

"Is nobody going to ask me to do stuff?" Smiler asked, frowning.

"Uh, sure."

We didn't get to conclude our little conversation due to a sudden explosion outside, knocking a hole into the train and sending it into pieces.

Jericho Steel

"That."

"Was."

"Awesome!"

I exclaimed, standing on top of the now destroyed train car. I looked around, seeing the other survivors climbing out from the wreckage. The blonde woman who's tattoos were now illuminated strangely, Claptrap, Blisterscope, the eyepatch guy, the cowboy, and of course Zane. But someone was missing. "Hey, where's the robot? The insane one, that is. The deadly insane one, that is."

"I understand the implications of that, but I do not care! Mostly because my only ton of voice is happiness! So...I am imcapable of being angry!" Claptrap spoke out.

The blonde woman with the tattoos seemed quite aggravated. "We don't give a shit! First of all, what the hell happened to the bullymong!"

At this moment, a splatter of blood hit the ground below her, and a white arm fell directly in front of Zane. Blisterscope tapped a piece of gore that fell from the sky with his foot, as it rained blood, fur and guts. Sometimes on fire. "It's beautiful!" Zane said, his eyes wide with wonder and amazement, looking at the sky.

"So...where's the robot?" I said, as out small group began walking away from the body parts that had just fallen from the sky, and as soon as I asked this question a head came falling from the sky. A metal head, in particular. LL-X86's head fell into my arms, and I looked at him. "Hello, human. It would appear I can't kill anymore. Damn. Damn. Damn damn damn. Even my plasma eyes do not work. Their wiring was mostly in my body. Damn. Reminds me of the factory. Damn."

"Kill that pyscho robot!" The blonde woman suddenly exclaimed, her eyes lighting up green. Sparks almost appeared to fly from her. "Uh, why?"

"He tried to kill me! And everyone else! Except for Claptrap! And Anton!"

"I was spectating!" Claptrap gleefully yelled. "I was working on the door as you told me." Anton said, eyeing LL-X86's head. "Killing is not my only feature." The robot head suddenly said out, as a song played from it.

Sophie sighed. "On second thought. Just kill me."

Blisterscope cried out in glee. "Yes! Danger zone! Danger zone! Danger zooonnneeeee!"

Oh you.

TO BE CONTINUED

• HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

Blisterscope I quickly pulled my sniper rifle out as Jericho told me what to do. As he ran over to the huge debt in the wall, I looked at

• Oh yeah. We've got musical content now, also. There's just additions and additions, everything's going great, but, pl0x check the forms?
    I'm curious now if you denied Gauss and Miss Point Blank.

Blisterscope I quickly pulled my sniper rifle out as Jericho told me what to do. As he ran over to the huge debt in the wall, I looked at

• Just haven't had the time to check the form yet, I'll tell you if they're denied which they likely won't be. (I mean, I added Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande to the story.)

Oh yeah. We've got musical content now, also. There's just additions and additions, everything's going great, but, pl0x check the forms? I'm curious now if you denied Gauss and Miss Point Blank.

• I think I'm kinda a character provider for your fanfic. I usually get bored and have nothing to do, so I have the 30 mins to think creatively of a character. I think if you accept Gauss and Miss Point Blank, 4 characters will be mine on the story. (That's a record)

Just haven't had the time to check the form yet, I'll tell you if they're denied which they likely won't be. (I mean, I added Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande to the story.)

• I put mine but i accidentally put my name on it... its TheLastPhoenix.... it was supposed to be DeathBringer, he brings life and brings death. something like that

• Cool

I put mine but i accidentally put my name on it... its TheLastPhoenix.... it was supposed to be DeathBringer, he brings life and brings death. something like that

• My character is truly evil! Mwahaha!

• wow thats preaty big Congrats! :)

I think I'm kinda a character provider for your fanfic. I usually get bored and have nothing to do, so I have the 30 mins to think creativel

• The series is dead...

• No its not its just that latte has Alot of other fics and it takes time

The series is dead...

• That's why it's dead.
    Telltale's quality goes down because he attends too much things at once.
    Latte shouldn't deal with so much stuff at once.

No its not its just that latte has Alot of other fics and it takes time

• Well its still active at least......

That's why it's dead. Telltale's quality goes down because he attends too much things at once. Latte shouldn't deal with so much stuff at once.

• Actually, Latte hasn't been on in eight days.

No its not its just that latte has Alot of other fics and it takes time

• Exactly. Normally, he posts per 3 days.

Actually, Latte hasn't been on in eight days.

• So can someone contac him or something?

Actually, Latte hasn't been on in eight days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.