Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• [Sneaking around ... sneakily ...]

Jericho

"We need to go after him ... quietly this time, please." I said to particularly no one. "Zane." Okay, maybe it was directed at someone. Just a little bit. "Seriously Zane. Be quiet." Just a little. "Not even joking in the least, Zane. Shut up when we go out there." Just a little bit. "You too Claptrap. I swear to God."

I began to trudge through the snow, Smiler very close behind me. He tugged down on his cowboy hat, shivering from the cold and the now distant echoes of clanking metal. "Loaders." He whispered, as Anton stepped up right next to us, his metal eyepatch covered in white snow. It looked pretty funny, actually. I almost began laughing, but realized that would probably be wrong. Utterly, completely wrong. I tugged LL-X86's head to my chest, and pushed my right shoulder forward through the blistering blizzard. Sophie was pushing a hand forward, her tattoos glowing green. "What's happening to her?" Zane asked, and Smiler gulped. "It's some sort of Siren reaction to danger. Maybe. That's a guess, okay?" Anton looked over at him. "What do you mean, 'that's a guess?'" Smiler shrugged. "Uh, yeah, um, uh, yeah."

I continued on, ignoring Sophie's newfound green look, and suddenly my head slammed into a large, metal wall. "Ow, crap." I said, grabbing the robot's head once again. I stood up, then realized this wall wasn't complete. Well, I'm sure at one point it was complete. But right now, it was just a large chunk of rock wall, scorch marks all over it, and the sounds of clanking and an orange light off behind it. The others finally made it up next to me, and I peered over the wall.

Loaders, walking about the ruins of a place everywhere. Dead Claptrap bots were strewn about everywhere, and I suddenly realized what this place was. "Claptrap, is this your house?"

Claptrap looked over and almost seemed taken aback. "Yes! This is positively my house!"

"You keep your own friends dead bodies inside your home?" I quickly asked, and Claptrap seemed to go into thought for a second, before nodding his...body...yeah.

I looked around the ruins of Claptrap's Place, in the sky were JET Loaders flying around, scanning the area. Inside multiple kinds of Loaders walked by, including a few WARs, EXPs, HOTs, and just simple GUNs. There was also one over in the corner running into a wall. "Reararelaidbdkauydvduuuuuuduuu!" The loader in the corner spoke out, and two over beside each other watched him. "Poor Bill."

"What happened to him?" The other bot asked.

"Something malfunctioned the other day."

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"A skag crapped in his hardware."

"Oh. That is too bad."

"Yes, some say he has shitzophrenia."

"Oh. Ha. Ha ha. That is funny."

"Yes. Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha."

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"This is the sound you make when you are laughing."

Over at another side of the ruined building, two loader bots were hitting what appeared to be a body back and forth. "Bobbeh!" The figure cried out, before being smacked. "Will!" Smack. "Have!" Smack. "Revenge!" Smack. "What do we call this game?" One of the loaders asked as he hit Bobbeh back to the other. "Bobbehball."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. That is funny."

"Ha. Ha. Laughing noises."

I suddenly turned my attention to a loader bot approaching a much bigger loader bot with something firm in his claws. It was Blisterscope. I turned my attention to the much bigger loader bot. "Oh my God." Anton walked up, peering at it. "It's a...a Super Badass Loader."

"Is that really it's name?!"

"The facts don't lie!"

"Jesus Christ."

"That's a stupid name."

The loader bot approached with Blisterscope in his hand, then brought him up, almost as a sacrifice to the upperclassbot. The Badass Loader brought Blisterscope up on one of it's large guns. "I love you master! Here is a vault hunter! I wish you were my real father!" The bot cried, and the Badass kicked him off to the side. Super Badass peered at Blisterscope. "You are a vault hunter. You must be exterminated. But Handsome Jack wants all the vault hunters to him. He wishes to torture them. To exterminate them. I will call Handsome Jack, and then you will be exterminated. It raised up it's other gun, a blue hologram suddenly popping out. On the screen was a picture of Handsome Jack himself, and the words hovering over him being CALLING. "Shit! What do we do?!" Smiler said suddenly, as a loud crunch and whack echoed through the building. I looked back over to see the two loaders playing Bobbehball covered in blood. "Aw. I hit the body too hard." One was saying, holding a chunk of Bobbeh in his hand. The Super Badass Loader had also been covered in some of the blood, and turned the phone call off. "Oh my God guys. I told you. Seriously, stop doing that. With dead bodies. It's so gross. Really." It said and began rubbing the blood off of him with his free gun.

"What do we do?" Zane suddenly asked, and I looked up at the room. Hmmm...

[Try to take out the bots stealthily]

[Shoot at the bots]

[Throw LL-X86's head at the Super Badass Bot]

• I'm joining, if you don't mind.

I'll submit my character ASAP.

• [Throw LL-X86's head at the Super Badass Bot]

So... This is actually an option? I can't resist, I have to pick it.

[Sneaking around ... sneakily ...] Jericho "We need to go after him ... quietly this time, please." I said to particularly no one. "Za

• [Try to take out the bots stealthily]

[Sneaking around ... sneakily ...] Jericho "We need to go after him ... quietly this time, please." I said to particularly no one. "Za

• SHOOT AT THE BOTS

Why not?

• Wondering, how do you guys like the episode preview thing in the introduction? Is it too intrusive? Also, in general my new formatting with my profile picture and stuff.

• [Throw LL-X86's head]

• edited November 2014

Its really cool keep up the good work super :)

Wondering, how do you guys like the episode preview thing in the introduction? Is it too intrusive? Also, in general my new formatting with my profile picture and stuff.

• Just submitted my character, Daniel Lockston.
    Probably shoulda mentioned most people just call him "Danny"
    Eh, We'll figure it out.

Anyways, hop it wasn't too late, this looks great!

• edited November 2014

The preview images intensified the hype big time! Episode 3-5 have to be the ones I'm most looking forward too.

Btw, your new profile picture is great :)

Wondering, how do you guys like the episode preview thing in the introduction? Is it too intrusive? Also, in general my new formatting with my profile picture and stuff.

• edited December 2014

[Busting makes me feel good!]

The Shepard

"Assault rifle save me!" I cried out as I pulled my green gun from my back, then quickly rolled out of the way as Crono slammed a fist into the ground. I fired a few bullets in Crono, which once more just bounced off. He threw another fist at me, and I rolled away just at the last moment. Minerva pulled a pistol out from her side, and fired into Pork's possessed back. "Crap! Crap crap crap!" Minerva yelled, her clip falling into the snow, unfortunately bulletless. Crono slowly turned around, a twisted smile curled on to his face. Minerva began searching her pockets for another clip, but there was not one to find. Crono began charging for her, but there was a noise echoing through the snowy region.

The hell?

I looked up at the sky, to see a silhouette flipping around in the air. The silhouette was dressed in a full robe, and something gleaned from it's hand. A really sharp knife. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the figure landed on Pork/Crono's back, slicing the back of his neck then stabbing the knife into it's back. It squealed in pain, stopping and giving Minerva just enough time to jump out of the way. The figure in the robe quickly stabbed Pork again, and again, and again and again again and dear Jesus Christ that was a lot of blood pouring from the obese body. The red liquid was positively gushing like a geyser, pairing the landscape as the two spun around and around.

The robed figure suddenly a back flip off of Crono's back, landing on their feet and pulling another gleaming object from their robe. They threw it, the knife implanting in Pork's head. The possessed Pork's eyes did a roll, as he fell forward, crushing his own glasses.

I looked over at the robed figure, who promptly reached down to their side, pushing a button on some sort of magical music device. Minerva looked at the figure, as I grabbed Bloodlust's hand and pulled him up. We all stared at the figure in the robe, silence around us for just a few moments. I smiled wildly, and held up a fist in salute. The figure seemed impressed with my gesture, as they pulled their hood from their head, revealing a group of long locks of black hair. "You're a chick?!" I cried out, extremely surprised by this sudden revelation.

The girl in the robe clicked her tongue, and pulled a knife from her robe again and threw it at me. I dodged just at the last second, as the knife flew into a rock just behind me. "Holy shit!" I said as the rock split...the rock split...the rock was split open.

"Don't follow me." The woman said, and stormed off into the snow. We looked over at her, but before we could, we noticed that she was gone, as well as the body of Pork.

Minerva glared at me pretty much straight after the leaving. "'You're a chick?!'" She mocked, and I then attempted to explain myself. "Oh come on. You can't tell me you were expecting her to be a woman either, were you?" Minerva shrugged. "It's in like, every movie. You see somebody with a robe and hoodie all on? They're of the female species. It's like, common sense at this point." Bloodlust nodded his head. "Minerva speaks the truth."

I quickly knew this was an argument I would not win, so I quickly changed the subject. "Anyways, what was that on her side?" I asked, and Bloodlust quickly spoke. "The few seconds I saw her, I think I saw SONY WALKMAN on there."

Minerva piped in. "You think Sony is like Hyperion?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, probably."

"Anyways, about Pork's body?" Bloodlust quickly went over, and I shook my head. "We just saw a ghost possess our fr-ACQUAINTANCE'S body, and then attack us. We have bigger problems to deal with. Like where the hell Nixon is."

I was quite wondering this. Where the hell did Pork send Nixon flying off to?

Nixon

Into a faceful of snow.

Like, seriously Pork, why would you do that? That really hurt man.

As I suddenly began to rethink all the bullying PSAs I had made, I stopped myself from getting up when I heard the trudging of boots through the snow. I hugged the ground, as the figure walked into my line of sight from the deep blizzard. A man, obviously, in a trench coat and a fedora. I could not see his full face from a red bandana covering his mouth, but I could see his icy, blue eyes. His trench coat and fedora were full white, and in his hand was a revolver. On his back, a quite visible shotgun was strapped on, and as I was studying it, I noticed the man's movement shifting. He reached down and grabbed my chin with his left hand, tilting his head as he studied me. He dropped my head back to the ground, then type away something on his hand, which I soon noticed was made of metal. Robotic arm.

After he was finished typing his stuff in, he looked at me, and began to speak. "Not the one. No, you're not him. You're not the one I'm looking for." He spoke with a raspy and dark voice, then began to walk off, as I let my head drop back down to the ground, letting myself go unconscious.

"That was quite the unfortunate concussion you have there."

I awoke with a jolt, finding myself surprisingly not freezing. Or in snow. In fact, it was kind of warm. I looked around, seeing my apparent savior. A quite posh man, with a monacle, a fancy hat, a nice looking beard and a robotic arm. This arm was crudely made however, and it was obvious he was not the other man I had met earlier. "Salutations, my newly acquainted friend. I am Sir Hammerlock, leader of...this town...with like, five citizens in it. Six, now, but hey, I like to keep my civilians in check." He spoke with a Victorian era accent, and was quite polite.

Sir Hammerlock patted my back, and pulled me up. "Welcome to Liar's Berg."

I rubbed my head and looked at the door. "Liar's Berg? Concussion?" Hammerlock began leading me to the door, and nodded his head. "Yes, you have a nasty concussion right there. Sorry about that. Actually, I'm not really sorry. I mean, I didn't get you a concussion, whatever put you on the ground did, however."

We stepped out the door, where a bunch of crude houses were littered about. Surrounding the town in the back was a large gate, and Hammerlock frowned. "Yes, we have that large fence, which serves as quite the useful barricade. Unfortunately, the gate in the front is broken, and always open unfortunately, things tend to break in."

Before I could ask him what would be breaking inside, I was interrupted by some of the doors on the crude houses flinging open. Out of one came a woman, with bright cyan hair, blue armor, and black pants. Dark blue boots came up to her knees, and a red scarf around her neck flowed in the wind. She waved happily, and from another building out came a brown haired teenager, with a green vest draped across his chest and gray jeans, and a purple skag running out from behind him. He licked his lips, and nodded in Nixon's direction, a sign of "Sup" on Pandora. Out from the next building came a gray and white humanoid robot, it's eyes glowing blue. It raised a hand and slowly waved. From the last building came a man with dark hair, scars covering his face. He had a green coat on, and he shivered and scowled at me. The group walked up towards me and Hammerlock, greeting us.

I rubbed my head again, still lost in thought. The girl with the cyan colored hair grabbed my hand and shook it. "My name is Gauss, just so you know. New citizen, woo! Always exciting! We don't, really, uh, get much visitors out here in this frozen wasteland, but hey! We don't have to deal with feeding too many people! One bullymong can feed our entire town for like, three hours!" She peered at the skag with the last sentence, and snuffed away from it. The guy with the brown hair and the skag following behind him rubbed the back of his head, and looked at me, not offering to shake my hand. "Hey, uh, yeah. I'm Kyle, and this is my pet skag, Tao. As Gauss was implying, Tao eats a lot. Which is because he's a skag. They eat a lot. But, well, enough about Tao, more about me. Oh, shit, that sounded like I'm full of myself, right? Yeah, sorry. Anyways, I'm also-" Kyle was cut off by the robot speaking. "He is boring."

"Hey!"

"Shut up Kyle. My serial number is R4-B0T. My master was killed, so now I wander aroun looking for a new master. Preferably one with pure amounts of badassitude. Kyle is not him."

"Hey!"

"Shut up Kyle."

When R4 was done speaking, I turned my attention to the last man. "Rick." The man simply said, his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed. I scowled right back at him, then turned back to Hammerlock. "So, anyways, now that I've met you and Gilligan's Island, what was the thing you were talking about that always got in?"

Sir Hammerlock smiled, and rose his robotic hand, the pinky sticking out. "Ah, yes, quite. The things that get in frequently are-"

He was suddenly cut off by an axe flying by his face and into the snow. We all collectively turned around to see the person who had thrown it. "WHERE'S MY MEAT BICYCLE?!" The man cried out, as groups of other assorted foes climbed out of the shadows, armed with shotguns, clubs, pistols, rocket launchers, axes, and whatever else they could get a hold of.

"Bandits." Sir Hammerlock gasped out, the bandits surrounding him. A figure emerged from the middle of the pack, pointing at himself. A psycho mask was on his face, and he wore a parka and had a harpoon in his hand. "Delsin, listen, we already paid the taxes. We only get so much from Gauss's hits she does..."

Gauss looked at him in a look of exclamation. "Don't tell the new guy that!"

Delsin did not look impressed. He brandished his harpoon, tilting his head at Hammerlock. "You didn't give us enough...we need more! We need more! WE NEED MORE!" Delsin stomped on the ground, and Tao began growling. Hammerlock tried to negotiate once more. "We don't have anymore! We told you that!"

Delsin looked at him. "If you don't give us bullymong meat for bicycle...we make YOU INTO MEAT BICYCLE! KILL KILL KILL KILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!" He screamed out, and bullets began flying. R4 stood as cover for Hammerlock so he could make a run behind a building, while I watched as Rick took a shot to the leg and Kyle pulled him behind a building. I ran and jumped into cover, and looked around to see Gauss behind a piece of rubble from one of the old buildings, likely having been destroyed by Delsin and his psychos. She fired shots at them with an assault rifle, not even looking over to aim. Some of the bandits jumped for cover, while others were riddled with bullets, turning into bloody corpses in the snow. Kyle was pulling Rick behind one of the buildings, a fire pistol in his hand, which he used to set a psycho that came running after them aflame.

I turned my head, noticing a loot crate. I scrambled to it and opening, and saw four weapons and two grenades. "Sweet." I could only take one weapon and one grenade form. Decisions, decisions.

[Rocket launcher]

[Corrosive assault rifle]

[Slag pistol]

[Sniper rifle]

[Electric grenade]

[Singularity grenade]

• Sweet im a main guy now

Slag pistol

[Busting makes me feel good!] The Shepard "Assault rifle save me!" I cried out as I pulled my green gun from my back, then quickly rol

• edited December 2014

[Corrosive assault rifle]

[Worm hole grenade]

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!!

[Busting makes me feel good!] The Shepard "Assault rifle save me!" I cried out as I pulled my green gun from my back, then quickly rol

• [Rocket launcher]

[Worm hole grenade]

• edited December 2014

[Slag pistol]

[Worm hole grenade]

I have absolutely no idea what a wormhole grenade is (I always used bomblets), but it sounds badass.

• [Corrosive assault rifle]

[Worm hole grenade]

• [Worm hole grenade]

[Slag pistol]

• Not the one. No, you're not him. You're not the one I'm looking for.

Is that who I think it is? ;)

Slag pistol

Worm hold grenade

• The mysterious begins...

BlueShadiw posted: »

Not the one. No, you're not him. You're not the one I'm looking for. Is that who I think it is? Slag pistol Worm hold grenade

• Alt text

The mysterious begins...

• Finally found a Borderlands fanfic.

Can't wait for the new chapter.

Also, submitted a character

• Hmmm...can someone change their vote or can someone help decide the vote? It's obvious that wormhole grenade has one (which is kickass) but for a weapon it's between the Slag Pistol and Corrosive Assault Rifle. For those who haven't played Borderlands, (if any of you haven't) slag makes enemies take much more damage which would be good for support, while corrosive weapons are acid firing guns, but are best used against heavily armored enemies.

• Allow me then :)

I've never been a fan of slag, but I can't deny it is highly useful in a larger group.

[Slag pistol]

Hmmm...can someone change their vote or can someone help decide the vote? It's obvious that wormhole grenade has one (which is kickass) but

• Bump, just so people can find this amazing thread.

• So....

Today I learned that "worm hole" grenades are apparently actually called "Singularity" grenades.

Let's just do a quick little edit there....

• Lol, alright then XD

So.... Today I learned that "worm hole" grenades are apparently actually called "Singularity" grenades. Let's just do a quick little edit there....

• Hey, you never know when some Borderlands fanatic is going to come rolling around the corner and start yelling at you. It's happened before to me.

Crips posted: »

Lol, alright then XD

• [Heads up! Ha...ha...ha....puns, right?]

Jericho

I held up the poor robot's head, looked at it for a second, then looked over at my target. "BITCH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and slung LL-X86's head across the ruins of Claptrap's place. It impacted into the Super Badass Loader, causing it to turn and looked at our group. All the other loafers quickly turned and looked at us as well, and it was silent for a few moments. LL-X86's head was on the floor, rolling around. He'd spot out random words sometimes, such as "Ow," "What the hell," and "I will play Nicki Minaj non-stop once you pick me back up." The loaders all stared at us, and my group all stared at me. I coughed into my hand. "So...uh...that, uh...wasn't the...best of plans...haha....yeah...." I scratched the back of my head, then turned back to the loaders. "Can I have a...a do over, or something? That went over MUCH better in my head."

The Super Badass Loader would likely have tilted it's head, if it had a head. Instead, in began to speak. "Hyperion Protocol #932."

"What's that?" Zane said, shaking his head in fear and slowly backing up.

The Super Badass Loader's red eye shifted at me. "No take backsies."

We watched as PWR Loaders suddenly came out of nowhere, two on both sides. Their blades began to spin, and BUL Loaders came out behind them. GUNs began walking up behind them and the Super Badass Loader's missile slots suddenly loaded up. "Asta la vista, baby." It said, as missiles flew from the slots, and straight at us. "RUN!" Smiler cried out, grabbing on to his hat and running for dear life. I grabbed Zane and pushed him aside, as Anton pulled Sophie and Claptrap to the side. Me, Smiler and Zane hit the deck, as did the other group. Pieces of snow and rock were sent flying in the air, and I pulled out my crappy pistol. I at this point noticed that Claptrap was missing something. His wheel, that thing being. "OH MY GOD! THE HORROR! MY LEG IS GONE! MY WHEEL! MY METAPHORICAL LEG! IT'S GONE! I WOULD BE IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW IF I WAS HUMAN! AS I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!" Claptrap continued screaming until Anton pulled something out, rolling his eye and then stuffing the object into Claptrap's wheel port. Claptrap immediately stopped screaming, and leaped up. "You are a god!" Claptrap cried out, and held up a hand for a high five. Anton simply grabbed his arm and began pulling him away with Sophie. "Sophie's too weak to fight and Claptrap is...Claptrap." Before he left, he turned around and pulled something off of his back. "Yo, Jericho!" He tossed up something into the air, and I caught it. It was another pistol, except this time it had something special about it. It was blue, had white streaks going down it, and it was a revolver. Written on the handlewas engraved Jock Shocky "That sounds familiar." I pondered, suddenly thinking about Utopias in the sky and magic and some Irish dude, but was stopped when the PWR Loaders and BUL Loaders jumped from their spots in Claptrap's place. I began walking back, my newfound pistol pointed at them. Smiler ran up with his shotgun, and fired a burst into their propellors blades spinning. One stepped back, but another jumped out of the way to reveal a BUL Loader. It deflected the blast with his shield, then got down on the ground and rushed Smiler. It slammed into him, and carried him off into Claptrap's place. The other BUL Loader soon followed. Zane grabbed my old pistol, and pointed it at the loaders weakly. "We're dead!" He yelled, as one of the PWR Loaders walked around us, surrounding us. "Not yet!" I cried out, firing a bullet at one of the loaders.

It seemed to go in slow motion, firing from the Jock Shockey and at the first PWR I saw. It just narrowly went past one of it's blades, straight into it's red eye. The loader suddenly freaked out, electricity flowing through it's body and into a nearby wall. It's blade stopped flying for just a second, and I fired two more shots into it. A chunk of metal flew from it's head, and it fell to the ground, dead. Nice.

I turned to the other loader, who looked at it's fallen friend. "Oh no! Romebot! Why must you have suffered!" The loader flung it's own propellor into it's head, and it fell to the ground dead. "What just happened?" I asked, and Zane shrugged. "Something poetic, I guess." I nodded, then we turned to the ruined Claptrap's place. "We got this. Yeah." I said, but wasn't so sure of myself. Inside, we looked as Smiler shot one of the BUL Loaders into pieces, then picked a dark figure up off the ground. Blisterscope picked himself up, and nodded to the cowboy. Suddenly, just as they were getting ready to start fighting again as Blisterscope pulled his sniper rifle from his back, I watched as the Super Badass Loader fired something into the air. Straight at them.

Smiler turned his head, his eyes growing wide. "Run! He yelled to Blisterscope, as the two began running. "Crap! Crap! Crap!" Blisterscope cried, just as a sudden bullet went flying by, grazing Smiler's leg. He hit the ground, and turned around to see the rocket that would lead to his demise. "No!" He cried out, his hat flying away and the rocket exploding.

"No! Oh my God!" I cried out, Blisterscope also looking in what I presumed to be horror at the ashes that was now Smiler. "Oh crap, oh crap!" Zane said, just as something emerged from Smiler's remains. It was Smiler himself. He seemed dumbfounded, but he was covered in soot. The rocket had exploded above of him. I cocked my head then looked over to the side, to see Anton with a sniper rifle up ahead. He ran towards us, and pulled Smiler away from the loaders shooting at us. Our small group ran beside a few destroyed loaders, and propped them up as cover. Anton had Smiler and Blisterscope on his side, while I had Zane. Great. "Woo! That was a nice shot, wasn't it, gentlemen?" He said, smiling and waiting for praise. I quickly began to speak. "Who's protecting Sophie?"

Anton frowned suddenly, and scratched the back of his head. "Well..."

Sophie

"Don't worry my fair maiden! I will protect thee with all the strength in my body!" Claptrap cried out, pointing a robotic hand to the sky. I coughed into my arm, and hit the ground. Maybe nothing would come around the corner. But Claptrap's protection was the least of my worries. What I was wondering was what was taking my powers away? I had never felt this...weak before. I let the cold snow soak me in, and I leaned up against the rock that surrounded Claptrap's Place. "Y'now, there used to be a tunnel that went into my house. The loaders kind of destroyed it for scraps." It was silent for a few moments, but then we heard metal footsteps coming for us. Crap. "Are you kidding me?" I asked the world, and Claptrap turned to me. "Listen, me and you both know that I can not help you. Bye." He whirred off and hid behind a rock, and I turned to see my new foe. A red loader came from around the corner. One of it's arms was missing, and on the other was a large shield. On it's shoulders were rocket launchers, and the thing peered down at me. "Annihilation time."

I turned around and began trying to crawl away, but suddenly my head was stricken with a horrible pain. "Oh Jesus! No! Oh Jesus Christ!" I cried out. Something was inside my freaking head!

You're mine Siren.

"Get out of my head!"

"Prepare to die."

There is no escaping my grasp.

"Leave! Leave!"

"This is awkward for me."

You can run as far as you want, but I'll always be there.

"Get out!" I screamed one last time, sending a lightning bolt into the sky. The loader bot loaded it's rocket launcher, and prepared to fire. The voice was gone from my head, and I was ready. I was pumped up. I quickly leapt to the side as the Loaderbot fired a missile into the ground, just narrowly singing off a strand of my hair. I turned to the robot, and it began to talk again.

"My mission is to-"

Suddenly something happened. It's red eye shut off, and it leaned forward. I cocked an eyebrow, and looked behind it. Claptrap! The little bastard actually saved me! He waved, and I waved back. The loader suddenly turned back on, and I jumped back. Dumbass robot. Before I launched a lightning bolt into it, I was stopped when it started talking again. "New mission for Loader Bot Serial Number 457. Protect new master." It quickly ran up and picked me up on it's riot shield, and Claptrap jumped on to it's shoulder. Nice.

Jericho

"You let Claptrap protect her?!" I cried out, bullets whizzing over our heads. "Yeah, well I figured that nothing would even come over there!" Anton cried out over the bullets, and Blisterscope looked at us, dumbfounded. "What's wrong with Sophie?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Short story, we'll tell you later." Suddenly, an explosion echoed through the building, and I looked over at the orange fire. Out jumped Sophie on the back of a red loader, along with Claptrap. I frowned, and looked at Anton. Anton's mouth was agape in a smile, and he began pointing at me. "Yeah, I get it." I said. "Do you really?"

"I get it."

"Do you really?"

"I get it."

"I am awesome." He whispered to me, and I frowned at him again. We needed to make a plan. Two people needed to stay behind with Smiler, but I could take one. There was also no way I could go out there alone.

[Take Blisterscope with you]

[Take...take Zane with you...]

[Take Anton with you]

[Stay behind cover]

• [Stay Behind Cover] Awesome Chapter!!!!

[Heads up! Ha...ha...ha....puns, right?] Jericho I held up the poor robot's head, looked at it for a second, then looked over at my ta

• edited December 2014

Take Blisterscope.

Loving this chapter. xD

[Heads up! Ha...ha...ha....puns, right?] Jericho I held up the poor robot's head, looked at it for a second, then looked over at my ta

• [Take Blisterscope with you]

• I am so pleased that people are loving Blisterscope. We work well together SuperChocoLatte ;)

• edited December 2014

[Take Blisterscope with you]

Who else would we take? Good work, once again! :D

• <3

SivD1 posted: »

I am so pleased that people are loving Blisterscope. We work well together SuperChocoLatte

• [Take Blisterscope with you]

That weird moment when Claptrap became more useful than Zane...

• [Take Blistercope with you]

Awesome to see a new chapter :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.