DEADLOCK

Comments

• edited November 2014

[let her go]

Never shoot a girl

[shoot Gerald]

Markd will remember this till he forgets in ten minutes :P

blueneon posted: »

Kühl You had a cigarete hanging from your mouth, hands deep in your pockets, just like the usuall. You walked up the stairs to see two fi

• edited November 2014

[take her in and ask the rest about what you should do]

[shoot Gerald ]

change my mind like Jolene style :p

• edited November 2014

[Take her in and ask the rest about what you should do]

[Shoot Gerald]

Kühl You had a cigarete hanging from your mouth, hands deep in your pockets, just like the usuall. You walked up the stairs to see two fi

• edited November 2014

Take her in and ask the rest about what you should do. Shoot Gerald

• Need a tie breaker for both choices. Think you can get someone else to vote on this?

• LET HER GOOOOO! LET HER GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shoot Gerald

• Thanks a lot Tobi. :}

LET HER GOOOOO! LET HER GOOOOOOOOO!!! Shoot Gerald

• Voting closed!

Kühl will let Konni go.

Marker will shoot Gerald.

• Nah, I just made the character to help with the story. The rest is up to you. Fire away! :D

Tobi doesn 't want a backstory for his character abd I can 't make up one since it is HIS character, so he is excluded from those until I get an OK from him.

• K, thanks. :}

Nah, I just made the character to help with the story. The rest is up to you. Fire away!

• Who is exited for today 's part?

Alt text

• Slowly raises hand

Who is exited for today 's part?

• Gustac

You were sitting, cold air hitting the back of your neck, making you feel like something was going through your spine. You were just looking out from the window. How could you not, the broken spot was giacantic.

Gustac: At leat now I have a better view of the outside...

You got up and walked out the room. You cracked your fingers and fixed your mask. You hair were oily making you ichy. You put your hand over your right eye and then slowly moved it down your cheek and stopped once your fingers reached your jaw. You were tired. You just wanted just to go to sleep. Even now, you still had human needs. You started going through the hallway, not the same one you came through, the other one, with all the doors. You passed Samantha 's room, her door half-open and her under the sheets, with a flashlight and what one would guess to be a book. You walked in and slowly reached her bed. You stood over her for a moment in some short of hope that she would notice you. You got bored of waiting within a few seconds. You pulled her covers off her. She didn 't even bother to look at you and just fell forward on the book she was reading.

Gustac: What do you think you are doing?

Samantha: I am sleeping, don 't bother me.

You sighed.

Gustac: I know you are not sleeping Sam, you just talked to me.

She waited for a second before replying.

Samantha: It is a effect of sleepwalking, don 't question it.

Gustac: Then how do you understand what I am saying?

Samantha: I am not, it is just a coincidense.

Gustac: How many coincidenses can happen within five minutes?

Samantha: I don 't know.... A lot?

She was still facing down. You didn 't bother with it anymore, that kid was going to keep going until the next morning or until the coffe she "secretly" drank earlier stoped having an effect on her, whatever came first.

You sighed again. You put your hand on her shoulder and moved her so her face would be facing up again. She was faking to be snorring now. You covered her again and walked out of the room. When you reached the door you mumbled something that was meant to be translated to a goodnight and then left. You walked towards your room and opened the door. It was dark in there. You moved you towards your bed and just lied on it, your shoes still on and the same for your clothes. Not enough strengh to get up and change them. You closed your eyes. How long had it been since you last felt tired. And all because of a child and a "coworker". But it was all going to end now. It was all going to be better. You eyes poped open and you gave away a smile.

Ellie

You were sitting on your bed playing a video game, one of the characters kinda looked like you. Your cat was sitting next to you, half-awake. You heard yelling from outside.

Ellie: They must have run out of potato chips again.

You looked at your cat.

Ellie: Who do you think did it Sparkle? Who ate them all this time?

She just looked at you and moved a bit closer, probably cause you looked warm to her. She just curled up next to you and went back to "sleeping". You just shruged and went back to playing your game.

Sillence again... Why so much sillence? You sudenly felt like something just got hit on a wall or something. What the fuck was that? You got off you bed and left the controller down on the table. Sparkle looked at you in question. No time now, you were too curious. You opened the door and walked out and down the stairs from where the noice seemed to be coming. You saw four people, a woman being held by a man, another man one the floor above someone ready to stab them.

Ellie: What the...?

You run over there and tried to help but you got held back.

Ellie: Let me go Chris, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Chris: No!

You got really mad. You had one of your friends right under the knife of another one of your friends. What the fuck was going on? You were being held too tight, couldn 't free yourself of his grip. You started hitting his arm in a hope of getting out, no luck, there was nothing you could do... You just stared at the two in front of you. Konni had kicked him to the side, he was trying to reach his knife, Chris keeping both you and Andrea from helping. Why were you two not using your powers? You both had frozen on the spot, not being able to believe what you were looking at.

Kühl: You should have just left when you could!

She turned her around and put his arm around her neck maybe in an attempt to choke her. She just put her hands around it and tried to free herself. You had no trouble seeing she was struggling.

Konni: I am not a fucking coward to!

She bit his hand, you saw blood, quite some of it, moments after. He let go and grabbed his arm at the spot where she bit him. Those were some strong damn teeth. She got up and kicked him right in the face. He fell down, she went over him and put her hand on his neck, the spots that were meant for veins to be located started changed color, they became blue, easy to notice and she started crying.

Konni: All I wanted was to finish this! No one would get hurt and then once this was over I would just go back to the boring life I had and loved!

Kühl just looked at her, part sympathy in him, part anger, part fear. She was standing on his stomach, both her hands around his neck and she was crying. Was she going to hurt him?

[help Kühl]

[don 't do anything]

• [help Kühl]

Konni , just fucking STOP

Gustac You were sitting, cold air hitting the back of your neck, making you feel like something was going through your spine. You were ju

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

GUSTAC DIED OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!! NO!!! R.I.P GUSTAC!!!

[don 't do anything]

Gustac You were sitting, cold air hitting the back of your neck, making you feel like something was going through your spine. You were ju

• [don't do anything]

• [help Kühl]

• [help Kühl]

• edited November 2014

[don 't do anything]

It's fine revenge justice DO ET

aw Sparkle and Ellie make a great team I really enjoyed this :')

• edited November 2014

Voting closed!

Ellie is going to help Kühl.

• edited November 2014

It´s a tie ¬¬

Voting closed! Ellie is going to help Kühl.

• Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

I really fucked up and I forgot to remind you that character submition was open yesterday so because it is unfair to those who wanted to submit a character I will instead open it today, so

CHARACTER SUBMITION OPEN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Thanks for understanding, I am sorry and you should expect your spin off today.

Sinserely, Konni

• No. 2 voted for help, 3 voted for the oposite.

supersagig posted: »

It´s a tie ¬¬

• [help Kühl]: supersagig LiquidChicagoTed igormp
    [don 't do anything]: Markd4547 NoHopeLeft Gustav_Kenny

No. 2 voted for help, 3 voted for the oposite.

• xd

Oh, fuck, you are right, I didn 't see the comment bellow. Sorry. O_O

• edited November 2014

Oh, fuck, you are right, I didn 't see the comment bellow. Sorry. O_O

[help Kühl]: supersagig LiquidChicagoTed igormp [don 't do anything]: Markd4547 NoHopeLeft Gustav_Kenny

• [help Kühl]

• Alt text

Thanks again, I apreciate it. :}

• Thanks again, I apreciate it. :}

[help Kühl]

• About who is the spin off?

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, I really fucked up and I forgot to remind you that character submition was open yesterday so beca

• Alt text

Thanks again, I apreciate it. :}

• Okay, Name:Larry

Superhero/Supervillan name: SaltBro

Character: His family died so hes harsh towards others and can get pissed off easily at times but he tries to do what he believes is right (Possibly resulting in him turning into a villan later on)

Basic apearence: Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, 6 foot, Muscular

Clan: Black (Possibly join White later)

Super power: Super Human Strength, Power to shoot Saltlicks, and can fly

Special skill or weapon: Saltlicks and Knives

Suit apearence: No Cape, Black Leathersuit with a square symbol on the chest, With a Black Mask

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, I really fucked up and I forgot to remind you that character submition was open yesterday so beca

• Shhhh....

Alt text

About who is the spin off?

• Glad to see more people coming. :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Okay, Name:Larry Superhero/Supervillan name: SaltBro Age: Late 20s Character: His family died so hes harsh towards others and can g

• edited November 2014

Kühl

You walked down the road leading to the base. The road felt really fucking long that day. You run out of smokes, not a single place to buy more in the way, you were tired. You were about to walk past the ally that was leading to the super-market. You felt something getting tied atound your wrist, not a hand for sure. Before you even had time to even look at what it was it pulled you in the ally. You got draged for a couple meters and then stoped. You didn 't let a second pass and you got up. You started looking around. You spotted some short of rays but you couldn 't see well cause somehow all the lights around were out. You went into a fighting possition and started looking around hoping to spot movement somewhere. You heard something steping on broken glass behind you.

Kühl: Show yourself you fucking coward!

Figure: Shouldn 't talk like that to Bloody Mary.

Kühl: What?

Sillence again. You kept hearing a footstep here and another there, turning around, you felt like a fly without wings. You something getting tied around your neck, quickly, and pulling you back. You saw what it was this time, some short of light, blue in color. You fell down on the ground, they throwgh dirt in your eyes, turned around to face whatever was under you, your palms were hurting, probably you fell on the glass.

Kühl: What the fuck was that?

You got up, couldn 't see anything, both because you couldn 't open your eyes completly and because the dark was basicly eating you alive. You started spining, not knowing what was beneath your own feet, your fists closed and high and you trying not to breath so you could hear.

Figure: You are not that fun you know.

Kühl: Who are you?

Figure: I am someone who leaves wherever the road takes me.

Their voice was so calm, as if they were not trying to hurt you, just play with you. No fear, no anxiety, no nothing in that voice. You felt two hands, one closing your mouth and one going under your arm and around your chest and pulling you back. You tried to fight back, your elbow to their stomach, almost no reaction other than a gasp and them almost letting go for nothing even close to a second. You bit them, then they let go from it, you hit them again squear where their jaw was located. You heard footsteps, almost getting dragged on the ground.

Figure: Blood, huh? Not bad mate.

You still couldn 't see, your mouth had this horrible taste of fabric, blood and dirt all mixed together. You tried to open your eyes, saw a bit of light coming closer.

Figure: Come on, play a game with me.

You tried to wipe the dirt out o your eyes, you were crying because of it. You started seeing a bit clearer, the light was still coming closer. You were not moving for some reason. They just kept coming closer. How far were they anyway? That question didn 't need to long to be answered. You felt a hand on your arm, you were about to attack, a quick punch in their stomach. But you couldn 't move. What was this? You looked down, the veinsin your arm were becoming like some short of light, you started seeing clearer because of it. You turned your eyes to their face. Calm eyes in front of you, a smily girl with a hood and short hair holding your hand.

Kühl: What are you doing?

Figure: Nothing important, temporarily paralyzing you to take you money.

You legs felt weakened, you couldn 't feel your hands and part of both your arms, you collapsed, just droped down. You could still feel every single part of your body, your hands were still glowing even though she was not holding you. You felt a hand going through your pockets, moving your clothes to check everywhere. They stoped at the pocket where you kept a few dollars, nothing too worth taking.

Figure: That all you have, huh?

She didn 't sound annoyed, more like dissapointed. She put her hand back in your pocket and sighed, stood there for a moment. You started being able to move your fingers again. She was not moving, just on her knees, sillent, looking down. In the meanwhile you had regained the movement of your entire arm, and the rest of your body not too long after. That was fast. You remained as still as possible. You glancrd at her. She was not moving, not even blinking. Was she breathing at all? For some reason you streched your arm and touched hers with your fingertips. She snaped out of it as if she was struck by a lightning of some short. She looked at you and pushed your hand down as a reflective. It hit the ground hard leaving you in quite a bit of pain. You grabbed her arm with your other hand and pushed her down. You caught her in shock, she fell, you climbed over her locking her hands down. She couldn 't really move. She tried to kick you, hit you on the back. Fucking millitary boots, hurt like hell. She was moving, trying to get free of your grip.

Figure: Get the fuck off me!

Kühl: No, you are coming with me!

Figure: I told you to get off me!

She ket moving like a fish out of the water. That kept going on for a minute or two, her telling you to let her go and you trying to talk her into staying still. After those endless minutes she finaly stayed still, must have run out of energy. You calmed down as well, both of you heavy breathing. You both just stayed there for a moment as if nothing had happen before that. You both took a few deep breaths.

Kühl: Now... will, you cough let... me talk... to.. to you?

Figure: Fuck.. strugle for breath ..you!

You fell to the side, she tried to get up, you grabed her shirt, she didn 't have the strenth to keep moving, none of you did. You just lied on the ally.

Kühl: You are.... coming .... with me...

You got up and lifted her on you shoulder.

Figure: No... I am tired...

And now, here you were, three full years later, and on top of you this time, you were afraid for your life, you didn 't want her to get hurt, you were not gonna hurt her. You cared for her so much...

• edited November 2014

The start of Konni , ummm. Great Episode!!!!!!!

Kühl You walked down the road leading to the base. The road felt really fucking long that day. You run out of smokes, not a single place

• Awesome really mysterious I'm fascinated to see more just brilliant :'D

Kühl You walked down the road leading to the base. The road felt really fucking long that day. You run out of smokes, not a single place

• Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

I understand that I haven 't wrote anything in a while but I have been really busy lately. I have school, I have exams, I have my english lessons and I am about to give an exam for my first degree and I have really no time and whenever I do I am too tired to do anything cause this is work to me and I want it to be done right. I don 't know if I can post anything at all for the next couple weeks. I am working on something right now but I can 't promise anything. I am really, really sorry, I mean it but I can 't drop out of school and my grades are low enough as it is and that degree means to much to me to just give it up. I am sorry again and I hope you understand and that you can be patient.

Sinserely, Konni

• edited November 2014

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

Sorry to bother you two times in one day but I think I might manage to post a part today. Thought you would want to know.

Teaser: Gum?

Sinserely, Konni

Sign in to comment in this discussion.