Comments

• I miss the story, and konni :3. Take your time, good luck

• Thank you. ;-;

igormp posted: »

I miss the story, and konni . Take your time, good luck

• edited November 2014

Kühl

few minutes earlier

You were still holding her from her shirt with one hand and your knife to her neck.

Andrea: Stop it! You can 't just kill her like that!

Konni was staring right through your eyes no real emotion in them, she was good at hidding what she felt when she had to.

Konni: I told you before, go ahead and do it. Who would cry about me anyway?

She formed a smile, her hands were cold, her breath smelled like a mix of alchohol and chewing gum, pretty disturbing in a way, you were not sure why. You felt like you had music echoing in your ears. Nothing around you was moving, no one was breathing, everyone just had their eyes turned on the two of you. Moments of sillence passed, no one still doing nothing.

You droped her down, she landed on the ground as if you had droped a rock in the water. You kicked her in the stomach and she curled up, obviously in pain, with her arms around her stomach.

Konni: Such a gentleman...

Kühl: Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind.

You were motioless, staring down at her while she was getting up.

Konni: You know, you have a pretty big idea for your selfmate, thinking that I need your premision to walk out of here.

She trampled a bit and finaly put her hand against the wall still holding her stomach with the other arm.

Konni: I don 't need it. If I did that would mean I am a coward. And I think I have proven the oposite. Ya know, with all the betrail shit you have on me right now... cough, spitting out blood. That thing tastes terrible...

She made an expresion of distcust. All of you were just looking at her. You were starting to get mad again. You had to keep yourself from doing anything at all or this could end badly. You had your fists closed tight, your nails sinking deep in your palms, athing to keep you from moving.

Konni: I am not afraid. I have learned not to be.

She stood properly, used her hand to wipe the blood off her lips. She took a litle carton box out of her pocket, opened it and pulled a gum out then put it on her toungue and started chewing.

Konni: So as the awesomest phycotic bitch I have even come across said, long live the queen.

She grined and started walking the other direction. That was it. It was over, you wouldn 't have to worry about her anymore. The people behind your were just standing there not doing anything, both probably full of suprize. The world felt a bit slower for a while, a lot slower. You could hear her boots rubbing against the floor, your breath getting slower and louder with every moment and the other still screaming at a screen right above your head.

Konni stoped walking and turned her head around.

Konni: The one who is really a coward here is you.

Your eyes widened full with anger once more.

Kühl: What did you say?

Konni: You heard me. You are a coward.

She turned around to face you, still barely a few feet away.

Konni: If you weren 't you would have killed me. But you didn 't, you chose to spare me. If you were smarter you wouldn 't have even thought about it, you would have just got the knife right through my throat like a "good" boy you are.

She put her fingers in her mouth and pulled out the gum ther throwing it in the bin right next to her and pulled the little box out again then streching her arm towards you.

Konni: Gum?

That was it. You throwgh a punch, she was still close. She dogded, must have been expecting it this time.

Konni: You know, you could have just said no.

You hit again, right in the stomach, she pushed your hands away.

Konni: Look, I get it, you don 't like, gum, you don 't have to be a dick about it.

You hit again, twice, once the face and once in the stomach once again. She stoped you from hitting her head but you got her stomach. She coughed and looked at you.

Konni: Or be a dick, what do I know?

She tried to hit you, you grabbed her fist and twisted her hand behind her back. She kicked you, got your knee, you let go. She tried to kick you again, you grabbed her leg and pulled it, she fell down. You climbed over her, she kicked you on the back, the memories were returning along with the pain. How did she always manage to get a nerve? You tried to reach for your knife, she punched you squear in the face, you could taste the blood. You fell to the side. She tried to attack again, you grabbed your knife and just slashed whatever was there. You heard a groan and saw blood dripping on the floor. Konni was holding her stomach again.

Konni: You bastard...

She tried to kick you again, you rolled to the side and got up. Your lower arm was pushing her against the wall. She just grined and tried to push you back. You turned your knife around and put it right through her palm causing it to get pined on the wall. She let a scream out. You pulled the knife out and were about to make it go through her neck once again but something stoped you barely a second ago. You stoped moving again, both of you breathing heavily.

Konni: You know... cough... you have yet to kill me... Do it... Please do it....

Her voice was calm, honest... You stood there, she was still locked in position. Even after all thos you couldn 't bring yourself to kill her.

Kühl: I told you to get the fuck out of here... strugle for breath cough

Konni: No... It would have clears throat it would have been too easy...

She brought her elbow to your stomach, caught you by suprize, you just backed up not more that a few centimeters, still they were enough for her to break free of your grip. She turned around and tried to punche you, you dodged and backed up a step or two. You used your lower leg to cause her to fall down by putting it behind her knee and falling. She fell on the wall, hit her head, you rushed and put your knee right on the wound on her stomach. You still had your knife, put it above her, she was holding it away with her hands, you kept pushing it, it was going closer and closer to her chest. You got kicked in the stomach, fell to the side, you droped your knife. She tried to get up, you tried to reach for your knife, she pulled your leg and led you away from it.

Kühl: You should have just left when you could!

You tuned around and grabed her shirt then making a manouvre adn bringing yourself behind her and tieing your arm right around her neck.

Konni: I am not a fucking coward to do so!

You felt teeth sinking deep in your hand. That hurt really fucking bad. You loosen your grab a bit, she got free and kicked you in the face. You held your mouth, you probably broke a tooth or something, you were choking on you own blood. You spit it all out, then returned to reality. She was standing above you, you could feel her hands around your neck and she was crying.

Konni: All I wanted was to finish this! No one would get hurt and then once this was over I would just go back to the boring life I had and loved!

You were feeling tired, not enough strengh to fight her back. Her hands were turning blue again. Sudenly her face turned blank, blood started coming out of her nose. She got up and stood still looking at where Andrea and Chris were supposed to be located. You looked there as well. Chris was holding another person in his arms. It was Ellie. His hands was around her mouth, her eyes was moving left and right. All of you were motionless once again. You slowly got up. Konni was still doing nothing.

Andrea: Is she... ok?

Ellie hit Chris in the stomach, he finaly let go of her. She took a step forward and fixed her shirt.

Ellie: Finaly.... Yeah, she is fine. Hold her, I need to let her go or we will get a new statue for the meeting lounge.

You put your arm around her stomach and with the other one you held her arm. She just droped down, good thing you were holding her cause otherwise she would have got pretty hurt.

Ellie: So, um... What are we gonna do with her?

[take her in to the other to have them decide]

[throw her out on the street]

[kill her]

[cage her]

• [cage her]

blueneon posted: »

Kühl few minutes earlier You were still holding her from her shirt with one hand and your knife to her neck. Andrea: Stop it! You c

• [take her in to the other to have them decide]
    Q will vote to throw her out on the street XD
    AMAZING chapter!!!!!

Kühl few minutes earlier You were still holding her from her shirt with one hand and your knife to her neck. Andrea: Stop it! You c

• edited November 2014

[take her in to the other to have them decide]

She is defeated and with Ellie around, it could stay like that for a while, so let's make it democratic. There's no need to do something drastic immediately.

• [Kill her]

Such a brave girl is always needed B}

• edited November 2014

VOTING CLOSED!

(!) Konni will be taken in and what will happen to her is going to be a democratic choice.

• Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

You lucky bastards, new part today.

Sinserely, Konni

• YAY :P

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, You lucky bastards, new part today. Sinserely, Konni

• Is it too late to submit a character?

• No, actually today is submition day. :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is it too late to submit a character?

• Cool, thanks for submiting a character. :}

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Unknown Supervillian name: The Alley Cat Age: 16-22 Appearance: Human form: 4 foot 9, emerald green eyes with cat like pupils

• edited December 2014

Name: Unknown

Supervillian name: The Alley Cat

Appearance: Human form: 4 foot 9, emerald green eyes with cat like pupils, bedraggled jet black hair. Cat form: 5 foot 5, jet black fur, more cat like eyes, feet turn into large paws, foot long whiskers.

Clan: White

Super power: Can shapeshift into a humanoid cat creature. Can also morph certain body parts into cat body part ( example: he can turn his fingernails into razor sharp knife-like claws)

Weapon: In human form he uses his claws, in cat form he uses his sharp teeth and claws

Suit: None ( his clothes rip to shreds when he transforms)

Backstory: Some say that he came from an alien planet, some say he was created in a science experiment gone wrong, some say he was created by the Devil himself, but his true backstory is unknown to the world.

• Alt text

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic, You lucky bastards, new part today. Sinserely, Konni

• I know, this is taking a bit longer than I thought it would but the part will be up in the next few hours.

• Few people here and there.

supersagig posted: »

About who will be? :P

• About who will be? :P

I know, this is taking a bit longer than I thought it would but the part will be up in the next few hours.

• I will never say. ;}

supersagig posted: »

About who will be? :P

• edited November 2014

Konni

You were lying on something hard and cold. Breathing heavilly, a bit dizy, feeling paralyzed. Everything was blurry, your mouth was dry. What had happened? You started blinking trying to make things a bit clearer. Your vision slowly got clearer but you still couldn 't see much cause of the dark. You tried getting up. Your hands were apparently tied behind your back. You gasped as memories of what had happened returned. You started trying to get whatever they used to tie your hands loose.

Konni: Come on, get off, you son of a...

The door opened. A man walked in accomapanied by few other figures. You started crawiling back.

Konni: Get the fuck away!

Your hands found a gap and you fell down. You tried getting up but your legs were tied together as well. The window was right next to you, just a bit more and maybe, even like this, you would mange to get out. You started crawling like a worm towards it only to have your shirt grabbed by a hand seconds later.

Kühl: Where do you think you are going?

Konni: Where do you think? Going to turn into a butterfly!

He didn 't say anything, just looked at you for a moment then lifting you up and throwing you on the table again. You backed up a bit.

Konni: Fuck off!

You kept trying to get loose, no point in it, you knew it, but you couldn 't just give up, could you? You wrists hurt quite a lot, the burn was starting to get to you.

Ellie: For fucks shake, get her to stay still!

You felt something coming up your throat and started spitting big chunks of blood.

Konni: cough cough What... cough the.... cough cough... FUCK?! cough

You looked over at Andrea.

Andrea: Could have been worst. Now stop moving or else I will have to do it again.

Her eyes were empty. Just empty. You spit out the little blood that remained on your tangue and wiped your lips with your shoulder. Iron taste stuck around on your teeth, such discust. You stoped moving. You looked down. You had never felt so helpless in your life. Still taking heavy breaths, no one else was making a sound, you could probably a feather falling. Kühl seemed to be the most distant one of the people in the room. He looked dissapointed in a way. Couldn 't blame him. Chris was mad for sure, you could almost feel his eyes turning red. Ellie was just standing there, waiting to see what was going to happen. Why was no one saying anything? You mind went to the worst. Did the others know? Your eyes widened as you heard footsteps coming through the door. You didn 't bother to look, it was all over now.

[use your powers to kill yourself]

[let them give you a trial]

Q

You walked in the dark room, blood around. On the table a figure that looks beat-up and then around her people at every corner of the room. You knew what had happened. And you still couldn 't believe it. Now it was time for punishment. No mercy was to be shown today. Not to the traitors.

[We should kill her. Just put that sack of flour out of its misery]

[Just get her out of the building, she can not be any help to us anymore and we obviously can 't keep her here]

[Put her in the "interogation room". We could get some good information out of her.]

[Get those chains of her, no need to act like animals.]

[don 't vote on her fate]

Andrea

You felt bad for her. You really did. But right now you were a so called hero, not a friend to her. You had to tighten your skin and deside the best for the group.

[We should see what she has to say, we could use as much information as we can get from her.]

[We can 't let her live, she has done too much to us to just let it slide]

[She is as good as a stray dog right now. Just throw her out]

[She is still our friend, we can 't treat her like that.]

Spark

Not in the mood for jokes, for laughs, for nothing. Walking in the room you could see nothing, not because of the dark, because you just blocked it all out. You were so confused about everything that you didn 't even allow yourself to bother with trying to explain it. You returned back to reality for a moment and looked at her. Covered with blood and wounds, blue eyes once again, she was a mess. Almost horyffing to look at. Guilt started running through you. Still, just go with it, it would turn out alright, right?

[Throw her out of the building. She ain 't welcome here anymore.]

[Even if we throw her out do you really think she will be able to do much at this condition? Lets just get rid of her now that we can.]

[Lets juice her, she was she is hidding. Well... What else she is hiddind.]

[Takes the fucking chains off right now, she has suffered enough.]

• edited November 2014

[use your powers to kill yourself]

[Put her in the "interogation room". We could get some good information out of her.]

[We should see what she has to say, we could use as much information as we can get from her.]

Konni You were lying on something hard and cold. Breathing heavilly, a bit dizy, feeling paralyzed. Everything was blurry, your mouth was

• Awesome chapter!!!! Pd: Q can enter in Konni´ mind and see what she knews :P

Konni You were lying on something hard and cold. Breathing heavilly, a bit dizy, feeling paralyzed. Everything was blurry, your mouth was

• [let them give you a trial]

• Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

I know that it probably took WAY longer than it should have but I hane had some... "complications". Hope you understand. Geez, I reall fuck up a lot lately. :\

Sinserely, Konni

Amazing chapter!

[Get those chains of her, no need to act like animals]

[Get those chains off her, no need to act like animals.]

[Throw her out of the building. She ain 't welcome here anymore.]

• edited November 2014

[let them give you a trial]

JUSTICE everytime don't touch konni :3

FREE THE BEAST

[She is as good as a stray dog right now. Just throw her out]

THROW THE DOG A BONE

I'm a mercyful legend

DONE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Voting closed!

(!) Konni will go through a trial.

(!) Q will ovte on Konni 's freedome

(!) Andrea will vote on Konni 's feedome

(!) Spark will vote on Konni 's freedome

Damnit awesome people who read my fanfic, you too soft...

• They have to let your dark side appears sometimes, We need cruel action scenes too :D

Voting closed! (!) Konni will go through a trial. (!) Q will ovte on Konni 's freedome (!) Andrea will vote on Konni 's feedome (!) Spark will vote on Konni 's freedome Damnit awesome people who read my fanfic, you too soft...

• Well, I am trying but I have to do what the audiesnce demands. Still, I try to put gore into it whenever I can. Damnit, I am bad at this. ,-_-,

They have to let your dark side appears sometimes, We need cruel action scenes too

• edited November 2014

No, you're awesome :3. I hope the audience vote for a dark scene sometimes . maybe introduce someone pure evil with a cruel torture scene. so people will hate him and give what he deserves,

Well, I am trying but I have to do what the audiesnce demands. Still, I try to put gore into it whenever I can. Damnit, I am bad at this. ,-_-,

• Thanks for the idea. :}

No, you're awesome . I hope the audience vote for a dark scene sometimes . maybe introduce someone pure evil with a cruel torture scene. so people will hate him and give what he deserves,

• OK FOLKES!

Today is what I will call "Q&A day". Today I am accepting: Complaints, questions, suggestion etc.

Feel free to be honest about this, tell me what you like, what you don 't, what you would have done a bit differerntly.

• edited November 2014

I love the story your doing an awesome job the love the violent and dark edge really unique, innovative and always exciting to read your very talented only minor complaint would be more use of users powers it's a superhero story lets have some super battle with all the powers or even being strategic with your powers to manipulate a person or beat a problem using them smartly :D

I love how dark the choices are >:D and how gruesome the story is even konni a female being beaten up shows you have no restrictions on your imagination or writing so expect the unexpected you will always be on the edge of your seat while reading I love it :D

What's your favorite moment in your story so far?

OK FOLKES! Today is what I will call "Q&A day". Today I am accepting: Complaints, questions, suggestion etc. Feel free to be honest about this, tell me what you like, what you don 't, what you would have done a bit differerntly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.