DEADLOCK

Comments

• Well thanks. ^ω^

I guess I should use their powers a bit more, it is a superhero story after all. :\

Questions are suposed to be about the story, not about me. xD Still, I guess if I should pick it would be Marker 's latest chapter, I think it came off pretty good even though people didn 't really seem to like that one. :\

Markd4547 posted: »

I love the story your doing an awesome job the love the violent and dark edge really unique, innovative and always exciting to read your ver

• I liked the last Marker´s chapter. My favourite moment was Cliff´s fears of the Grim Reaper. Whar happened to Cliff?

blueneon posted: »

Well thanks. ^ω^ I guess I should use their powers a bit more, it is a superhero story after all. Questions are suposed to be about t

• He got lost in my drawers.... I better find and dust him.

supersagig posted: »

I liked the last Marker´s chapter. My favourite moment was Cliff´s fears of the Grim Reaper. Whar happened to Cliff?

• You could make The Grim Reaper kill him that then he is out (=

He got lost in my drawers.... I better find and dust him.

• It is a choice. It is up to all of you.

You could make The Grim Reaper kill him that then he is out (=

• Yes , i wanted to interrogate her and if we find out she is lying (Q could enter his mind) we do "something" to her (=

Voting closed! (!) Konni will go through a trial. (!) Q will ovte on Konni 's freedome (!) Andrea will vote on Konni 's feedome (!) Spark will vote on Konni 's freedome Damnit awesome people who read my fanfic, you too soft...

• I think that people should not be afraid for a chracters life as much. They should just go for it, this isn 't a place to be afraid to take action. That is why there is a kill option. I f you don 't like the character let them have they finale and then wipe them out of your memory. But torture doesn 't mean they will end up dead, or if you don 't see them for a while that doesn 't mean they have dissapeared from the face of earth.

Yes , i wanted to interrogate her and if we find out she is lying (Q could enter his mind) we do "something" to her (=

• edited November 2014

Most of thing that Konni can do were committing suicide in different ways XD

Which her power was?

I think that people should not be afraid for a chracters life as much. They should just go for it, this isn 't a place to be afraid to take

• Something like Fetch 's from Second son.

Most of thing that Konni can do were committing suicide in different ways XD Which her power was?

• I want either Ellie and/or Q or someone to follow her do see what she is doing then if we aren´t going to interrogate her (=

Something like Fetch 's from Second son.

• I am afraid that anything I say after this is going to be a possible spoiler. xD

I want either Ellie and/or Q or someone to follow her do see what she is doing then if we aren´t going to interrogate her (=

• XD
    Are you going to do a sunday spin-off or not? just asking (=

I am afraid that anything I say after this is going to be a possible spoiler. xD

• No, I just wrote a 3-hour exam. Yes, on a Sunday. And I still have studing to do. Damn you studies!

XD Are you going to do a sunday spin-off or not? just asking (=

• XD

No, I just wrote a 3-hour exam. Yes, on a Sunday. And I still have studing to do. Damn you studies!

• When the next part will come out? :P

It is a choice. It is up to all of you.

• I am guessing not the day after tomrow at least. But hey, exams are almost over, back to scedual pretty soon. ;}

When the next part will come out? :P

• Yes, please, if you can go on ahead and participate, it ain 't no fun with only two active people.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86770/the-walking-dead-roleplay

• Hi again Blue ( im betting 30 dollars you dont remember me) i just wanted to ask if i could join on saturday or you already have too many characters?

• Alt text

Yes, please, if you can go on ahead and participate, it ain 't no fun with only two active people.

• I do remember you, we talkes on Gustav's thread. And yes you can, character submition is open during every single Saturday until I say otherwise.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi again Blue ( im betting 30 dollars you dont remember me) i just wanted to ask if i could join on saturday or you already have too many characters?

• Well there go the 30 dollar i dont have....
    jk thanks for remembering me and ill be glad to join this amazing idea :)

btw whats the character limit per person?

I do remember you, we talkes on Gustav's thread. And yes you can, character submition is open during every single Saturday until I say otherwise.

• What is that limit you are talking about?

Well there go the 30 dollar i dont have.... jk thanks for remembering me and ill be glad to join this amazing idea btw whats the character limit per person?

• Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi again Blue ( im betting 30 dollars you dont remember me) i just wanted to ask if i could join on saturday or you already have too many characters?

• Some threads let people make one per person others 2 per person and others have no limit to how many

Basically how many characters can i make 1, 2 ... etc

What is that limit you are talking about?

• no bother thanks :)

i don´t want to bother you , but http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86770/the-walking-dead-roleplay

• I know what limit is, I just wanted to show you that there isn 't one. xD

Some threads let people make one per person others 2 per person and others have no limit to how many Basically how many characters can i make 1, 2 ... etc

• i wanted you to join because me and Konni (blueneon) are the only ones that remains :P

no bother thanks

• ^

no bother thanks

• NO LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you my friend have just erned a loyal supporter ( dont worry i wont abuse it ;)

I know what limit is, I just wanted to show you that there isn 't one. xD

• dont worry i will join

just give me a few minutes :)

i wanted you to join because me and Konni (blueneon) are the only ones that remains :P

• I don 't care if you do. Just saying. But you would have earned a loyal enemy if you made more than 5. xD

Still, make as many as you please and I promise that they will all be used.

NO LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you my friend have just erned a loyal supporter ( dont worry i wont abuse it

• FUCK YEAH! WE HAVE ONE MORE!

dont worry i will join just give me a few minutes

• can i play too? :D

FUCK YEAH! WE HAVE ONE MORE!

• No, we totally don 't want a fun expirience with as many people as possible.

(I am obviously being sharcastic)

igormp posted: »

can i play too?

• edited December 2014

YAY :p

Alt text

dont worry i will join just give me a few minutes

• So blue can i post characters now?

• edited December 2014

Yes. Even though submition was open yesterday but I guess I could make ONE exeption.

So blue can i post characters now?

• edited December 2014

Dear awesome people who read my fanfic,

Ok, how about this, to be fair. You can upload your FIRST character whenever you want and the rest after on Saturdays. How does that sound?

Sincerely, Konni

• Okay here are some ( i have more but i don't want to overwhelm you so ill post them when youre ready)

Lebter Kasys ( yes its supposed to be a weird name)

Supervillain name : The Reverser

Character: Psycotic, Algthough evil prefers to play both sides, manipulative ( able to convince people hes loyal), Unpredictable ( may not betray you even afther you attept to kill him), intelligent.

Basic apparence: Red-Green eyes, Black hair, Clean shaven, average height , average weight

Superpower: Ability to change a persons ( or super persons) personality to their opposite ( Good to Evil, Crazy to Sane, Hating someone to Loving them, etc....) at will by any physical contact.

White clan ( though he mostly works alone)

Suit : A Red suit with blue streaks of lightning

Backstory: Lebter Kasys was a psycology professor who loved studiying how to alter peoples psycology by chemicals . Due to a lab accident he gained his powers and went power crazy. He has so far commited several roberies with his powers. No one so far knows how he maneges to do it.

Oops does that rule apply to me? Becouse if it does i cant post anymore so ill wait till you tell me.

Yes. Even though submition was open yesterday but I guess I could make ONE exeption.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.