DEADLOCK

Comments

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Awesome as always :D

[set her free]

Never kill Konni :D

blueneon posted: »

Konni Pleaple around you were shouting, most of them objecting to what you were being put through, suprizing, more than a little consider

• Alt text

supersagig posted: »

NEED SPOILERS

• Voting closed!

Kühl will set Konni free.

Konni Pleaple around you were shouting, most of them objecting to what you were being put through, suprizing, more than a little consider

• New part in the next 48 hours.

Alt text

• Alt text

New part in the next 48 hours.

• Alt text

It won't show up.

• :T

K, sorry.

• This face looks like you are eating. :|

:T

• edited December 2014

And that one looks like you can´t open your mouth :L

This face looks like you are eating.

• Fine, you won. >:L

And that one looks like you can´t open your mouth :L

• Is that the sequal to 24?

• New part in the next 48 hours.

Alt text

New part in the next 48 hours.

• Andrea

You hadn't heard anyone or anything a while. Everyone in the room was standing still, in the exact positions they were once the door closed, most of them still looking at it, maybe in hope that it would open and two people would walk in instead of one. But you knew that this was not going to happen. How could he possibly do that to her? You were in such shock when he simply said "I will do it.". You looked around the room. The sillence was breaking your ear drums. You snaped out of it, started walking to the door. Most heads turned around to look at you as you exited. You closed the door behind you and stayed there for a second, looking at your boots. With your head still down you started walking up the stairs, as quietly as you could so no one would notice you. You were thinking of what you were about to see once you opened Konni's door, expecting to see blood, a body, and a man who had forgoten his humanity. You put your hand on the handle and for a moment questioned if you should open it. It felt like you had to, maybe just to say a goodbye. You didn't want to. You did't want to... A tear streamed down your face but you quickly wiped it away. You had to toughen up, "Fear is for the weak" your father would tell you when you were young. You tightened your heart and opened the door. Your imagination was all wrong. Not a single blood drop to be seen. Kühl was sitting on the bed, facing the open window, mubbling something but you could make out everything. You slowly walked up to him and taped his shoulder. You didn't do much, just a glance, without even turning his head.

Kühl: What do you want?

You looked around in the room.

Andrea: Where is...

He just shruged.

Kühl: I don't know.

You didn't think about it much. You kept looking around the room. Items scatered all around, the closet open and the air was hitting you right in the face along with snow. You hadn't even noticed it was snowing. The cold started reaching your skin. You started thinking a bit clearer.

Andrea: What do you mean you don't know?

Kühl: I mean what I said. I don't know where she is.

You started working like a machine. You were thinking of all the possibillities, but one stood out. No, you had to be wrong. No way he did that. No way he was a traitor. Right? You knew deep in your gut that he would never be brave enough to hurt that girl. You should have made someone else to do that. You idiot!

Andrea: You set her free... You fucking set her free... You coward... YOU FUCKING COWARD!

He looked at you, calmly.

Kühl: You don't have to shout...

Andrea: Yes, I fucking do! I can't believe you just let her go like that!

He took out his cigarets and put one on his lips, letting a few seconds pass before answering.

Kühl: You should have known better.

He was right. You should have expected that. You calmed down. What the fuck was going on...? What had happened in less than 24 fucking hours? A fucking chaos, that is going on right now. The light was off, and the cold was sinking deeper and deeper in your flesh. Snowflackes were lying on your hair, your clothes and your exposed skin was wet and turning red. The snow was pilling up on everything in the room. How did he not become ice? He was here for over 45 minutes. You put your hands on your shoulders and started rubing the in hope of getting some hit to pass through your bones.

Andrea: We should get out of here, it is way too cold.

Kühl didn't respond, just lit his smoke and kept looking at the window. He rubed his eye with his fingers and then looked at you without saying anything. What the fuck was he trying to tell you? He just kept staring for a few seconds before turning his head again.

Kühl: You go ahead and tell those folks what happened. Please. I know that I can't tell them. I want you to do it.

You didn't know how to reply. You couldn't just give him out like that. Then again, when was the last time you did your duty? Now, you had to help a friend. That was the right thing to do. Right?

[tell the others]

[keep it a secret]

Samantha

You were on the street, the sun was shining bright. The library was very close now. You had to pass by the bank and the coffee shop. You walked by them, smelled the fresh cut coffee and walked in the Library. The old lady that was usually behind the counter was not there this time. A girl with a ponytail and green eyes looked at you and smiled.

Girl: Want me to show you where the kid section is sweety?

You looked around in hope of seeing the librarian.

Samantha: Where... Where is ms.White?

The girl looked at you in slight suprise.

Girl: You don't know, do you?

Samantha: Know what?

She got a sad look on her face and bit her lips.

Girl: She died a week ago, from heart attack...

You didn't even try to hold you tears back. She was a person very close to you. The girl left the counter and huged you.

Girl: I miss her too kiddo...

Only then you relized she was crying a bit as well. The place was very sillent, no one in your periferal vision. You wiped your eyes with your hands. The light coming from the windows was bringing out the detail put in every single snowflake. The room was warm, cozy. The girl was holding you tight as you shared the few tears you had left. After a couple minutes she let go of you. You looked her in the eyes, they had the most beautifull color you had ever seen. She smiled a bit and wiped her eyes with her thumb. She was not wearing any makeup or perfume. That somehow made her look prettier. She got up and walked behind the counter once more and started looking around in there.

Girl: Don't move, I want to find something, one second, ok?

You noded and stood there, faked a smile, waited. You looked around in you pockets, played with the few change that were in there. A minute or so later she left the counter and walked up to you again. She took your hand and put something in there. She winked and walked back to the counter. You opened you palm to see a squer thing rapped in shiny paper. Chocolate. You smiled at her. Pain couldn't stick around for long with you.

Girl: If you need any help just tell me.

You walked over to the kids section and messed around for a while, but you couldn't concetrait on any of your books. An hour passed, two hours passed, then three. Still no one to be seen around you. You were just messing around, looking at a couple books, then put them back, just looked at the pictures most of the time. It was so sillent you could hear your heartbeat. You looked around, just a quick look. You heard the litle bell over the door ring, a man talking to the woman, a gun's safety getting released. You tried to stay sillent. The woman was saying something, couldn't really make out what, you got scared. You should try to help, you couldn't just let her die like this. You hear bell ring again.

[help her]

[don't help her]

Ellie

You were sitting on your desk, your cat was lying on your lap. You could hear the wind hit the windows. When the others went in the meeting lounge, you didn't want to join. What were they going to do to her...? You kept petting Sparkle. She was so peacefull. The TV was on static, the lighting was low and the sillence was brutal. Nothing you could do. The cat jumped off your lap and walked away.

Ellie: Even you are mad at me, right.

She looked at you for not more than a second and went about her business. You lied back in your chair hoping that something, anything would happen. The clock was annoying the fuck out of you, the static was making it worse and on top of that the sink was dripping.

Ellie: Fuck this!

You got off your chair and started doing cirlces in the room trying to think of anything to do. You were doing this for several minutes before finally grabbing your jacket and walking out of the room. You run down the stairs and exited the building. You walked down the street with as the sun hit you right in the face. Morning already? You kept walking, trying to get used to the light, passed by a bakery and a convinience story. You saw the library. You were that desperate. You walked in the building and saw a man pointing a gun a the lady behind the counter, poor girl was begging him to stop. He turned around and looked at you, shook his head a couple times and pointed the gun at you.

Man: Poor kid...

You had to stop him, he could kill both of you. But it was morning and there where two witnesses. Then again, who had to know it was you?

[kill him]

[let him do what he wants]

• [keep it a secret]

[help her]

[kill him]

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

• [tell the others]

[help her]

[kill him]

Andrea You hadn't heard anyone or anything a while. Everyone in the room was standing still, in the exact positions they were once the do

• [keep it a secret]

[help her]

[kill him]

Andrea You hadn't heard anyone or anything a while. Everyone in the room was standing still, in the exact positions they were once the do

• [keep it a secret]

[help her]

[kill him]

• [Keep it a secret]

[Help her]

[Kill him]

Your writing is getting better ^_^

• [tell the others]

[help her]

[kill him]

• [keep it a secret]

[help her]

AWAYS help those in need especially because she a gurl :P

[kill him]

BRING IT ON I will her to save a life Ellie is no coward she is a hero

Alt text

aww that was terrific Konni your a quality writer :D

• VOTING CLOSED!

(!) Andrea will keep it a secret

(!) Samantha will help the librarian

(!) Ellie will kill the guy

• KONNI MORE STORIES

• WE.WANT.MORE.GIVE.US.MORE

• YAY Gives highfive

I am writting next part right, I started recently so I thought I wouldn't let you know until I was closer to release.

• I am writting next part right, I started recently so I thought I wouldn't let you know until I was closer to release.

• high five

YAY Gives highfive

• Is White Knight in it?

I am writting next part right, I started recently so I thought I wouldn't let you know until I was closer to release.

• Yes.

papai46 posted: »

Is White Knight in it?

• YAY! I love you! Hopefully Gustav doesn't see this...

Yes.

• He most likely will. But brofist anyway.

brofist

papai46 posted: »

YAY! I love you! Hopefully Gustav doesn't see this...

• Is Q on it?

high five

• Yes. Now he is.

Is Q on it?

• Brofist

Is Q on it?

• Why are you fisting yourself? (and that happens when I don't get enough sleep, I am sorry)

Brofist

• XD. I amon phone for 9 days so i cam´t write much

Why are you fisting yourself? (and that happens when I don't get enough sleep, I am sorry)

• XD

XD. I amon phone for 9 days so i cam´t write much

• edited January 2015

Hey sups read the latest parts in the rp . Were untentionaly trying to determine who can write darker stuff.

XD. I amon phone for 9 days so i cam´t write much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.