papai46 posted: »

Wooo-wait, who's the third one?

• ;-;

papai46 posted: »

Wooo-wait, who's the third one?

• Me neither just a few words :)

blueneon posted: »

I don 't know french, sorry. xD

• I olny know "croisant", "garage", gazon". That is my french vocabulary AND grammar.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Me neither just a few words

• It more than most people :)

I olny know "croisant", "garage", gazon". That is my french vocabulary AND grammar.

• xD

Lord_EAA posted: »

It more than most people

• nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS

.nooS

• No, soon.

supersagig posted: »

nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS nooS

• Konni

Pleaple around you were shouting, most of them objecting to what you were being put through, suprizing, more than a little considering they knew. You knew they knew. You were just tired. Let them just end it, why can 't they relize you are sick of this shit? Why can 't they just finish all of this for you? You were wishing you could just fall asleep. You didn 't care what would happen when you woke up, or even if you did. Your eyelids were getting so heavy. Despite the noise around you you could not hear anything. You had blocked everything out. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the sillence. Everything was going through one ear and just going out the other. Nothing could brake your calmness. For some reason you started thinking about your "job" again. Those people you had to kill. All that blood. All the scared eyes staring at you. A smile apeared in your face. Small at first, then bigger and bigger until your couldn 't stretch your lips any further. And you started laughing at the thought of you killing those people. It was sick, it was just sick. You fell to the side and kept laughing. Tears were streaming down your face, the little light was blinding you and the taste of blood in your mouth was making you nosious. You kept laughing though, as if all those things were pleasing you, not torturing you.

Konni: Kill me.

You basicly wispered that, but you knew everyone had heard you. You kept your maniack laugh going for a few more seconds before collapsing. You were breathing heavily and you were amazed with yourself for managing to say this whole sentence without basicly dying halfway through. You felt a scelated hand pulling you up and making you stand on your knees. You felt their fingers going down your cheek. You smiled at them.

Konni: Hi Angel...

They put their hand on your forehead. You closed your eyes and waited.

Figure: I WILL DO IT!

You looked over and saw Kühl walking your way. He grabed your hood and started draging you on the table until you fell down. He kept going until the two of you were out of the room. You looked at the people staring at you through the halfclosed door. You were just going to enjoy this. You were going to enjoy the end. It would be better than the begging after all. You fell asleep.

Kühl

You draged her in her room, the most resonable place to do this. You didn 't want to, something in you was simply screaming in your ear, telling you not to do it. You couldn ;t block it out. You just kept walking, up the stairs, she had seemingly passed out. You walked over to her door. You opened it and walked inside. You let her drop on the floor and looked around. Everything in this room was so fucked up. You walked a couple steps and saw a hell of a mess on the floor. How the fuck did she even get those things? And why did she... Your eyes were wide open, your jaw had dropped. You looked back at her. You looked around for a moment. You walked up to the gun on the floor and picked it up. You took a heavy breath and pointed the gun at her. You had to do it. Did you have to do it?

[exicute her]

[set her free]

[make someone else do it for you]

Marker

(!) Shoot Gerald

Marker: I will miss you buddy...

You clicked your fingers, picked up you gun and started walking towards the door.

Marker: Click!

You accompanied the door as it opened with your voice before walking out. You kept moving as you broke into a laugh, you were going to enjoy yourself. It would echo on everything it would face and ring back in your ears making you feel like they were about to start bleeding, any moment now. You just couldn 't stop laughing. You were still walking towards the second floor, that was were you soon-to-be-dead companion most likely was. You came across a man, tall and well built. He looked at you.

Marker: You haven 't moved at all, have you?

Once you were next to him you stoped walking and put you hand on his sloulder.

Marker: Listen to me, go to sleep for now, not a good idea to walk outside at night, some very bad people are out there.

He was looking at you with wide eyes, full of fear. No surprize, everyone, including you, was a coward at heart. You pat him a couple time on the shoulder and started walking upsatirs again. Reaching the top step you were sure you were going to see Alex, still shivering in his place, yet when you were finaly able to view the halway clearly, you didn 't locate him. You just kept walking towards the staircase. You smiled once more as your shoes would touch the stone-made staircase. You saw Gerald at top of it. You took your gun out and pointed it at him.

Marker: BANG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdT3YZzUtbY

Brains and blood exloded everywhere. You licked you lips and let whatever was on there slide down your throat. The taste of blood was obvious. Sensual, that is what you would call this. You broke into another laughter, breaking th sillence once more.

• edited December 2014

[set her free]

Also, will Omega be in another chapter anytime soon? Just wondering.

Konni Pleaple around you were shouting, most of them objecting to what you were being put through, suprizing, more than a little consider

• [make someone else do it for you]

JUST KILL KONNI FOR ONCE.

Amazing Chapter!!!!!

Konni Pleaple around you were shouting, most of them objecting to what you were being put through, suprizing, more than a little consider

• Hmmmm, have you joined? If no, do you want to?

TheFurryOne posted: »

[Execute her] I like death.

• [Execute her]

I like death.

• Hmmm, have you joined, and if no, do you want to?

[Execute her] I like death.

• Thanks. :}

[make someone else do it for you] JUST KILL KONNI FOR ONCE. Amazing Chapter!!!!!

• Yeah, soon we will be done with Konni (thank God, she is the worst character ever) for at least a while, depending on the choices. Then, TIME FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT I PUT ASIDE CAUSE I AM SELFISH AS FUCK AND I SHOULD KILL MYSELF.

[set her free] Also, will Omega be in another chapter anytime soon? Just wondering.

• Ok, bad memory, sorry. :\

I submitted a character called the Alley Cat about 2-3 weeks ago I think.

• edited December 2014

Hmmm, have you joined, and if no, do you want to?

• Ok, sorry, I have a very bad memory. :\

• Thank you for doing this amazing story!!

Also , if the most voted option is [make someone else do it for you] , who will do it?

Thanks. :}

• [set her free]

I don't want her to die like this, being executed...If she has to die i hope she puts up a fight! (Awesome fight sequence? :D)

• I am sorry, but I think that you know that I can 't spoil it. Thanks for asking anyway. :}

Thank you for doing this amazing story!! Also , if the most voted option is [make someone else do it for you] , who will do it?

• As I said, I won 't spoil it.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[set her free] I don't want her to die like this, being executed...If she has to die i hope she puts up a fight! (Awesome fight sequence? )

• Since he hasn 't been used then I am fine with it.

Do you mind if I make some changes to my character?

• Do you mind if I make some changes to my character?

Ok, sorry, I have a very bad memory.

• NO SPOILERS!

Well , Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q QQ Q could do it :P

• Well , Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q QQ Q QQ Q could do it :P

I am sorry, but I think that you know that I can 't spoil it. Thanks for asking anyway. :}

• I think if we set her free she will suicide

As I said, I won 't spoil it.

• Okay... :P

As I said, I won 't spoil it.

• [Set her free]

• I have made some changes to him. But only his backstory none of his powers.

Ok, sorry, I have a very bad memory.

• Ok. :}

I have made some changes to him. But only his backstory none of his powers.

• NO SPOILERS

I think if we set her free she will suicide

• Or will turn crazy and start killing people :P

NO SPOILERS

• NO SPOILERS

Or will turn crazy and start killing people :P

• NEED SPOILERS

NO SPOILERS