bloop posted: »

Ah, I see now.

• How many episodes are there? 5?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

In Episode 3, no one is save. >:3

• 3 but it's going to be a long one.

How many episodes are there? 5?

• The final Episode will start coming out soon Today or Tomorrow.

• edited November 2014

This is where the fun begins! Each part will have about 3 characters; each will have something going on. Anyone could be the murderer, keep that in mind. (In case you don’t know there’s more than one :P) Each characters part will have a choice that you vote on like we’ve been doing. Now this is going to fun >:D (So many people are going to die :P)

Alt text

Prologue: Beginning of the End.

Everyone has just get there, Domenick Salavtoriello, Matteo Brown, Desmond Alexander Grand, Reuben Harrow, James Téllez Girón, Konni Marsh, Marco, Joe Tucker, Teddy Wolfson Ricky Feels, Drake Josen, Dan Pips, Sarah June.

Erika Cruz and Jordan D'angelo were in the news van, Desmond is at the party, they had called Domenick to help “supervise” the party, and the guard Desmond bright with him. They had a few cameras in the house, sadly no audio.

Everything was going good for the first 3 hours, not much happened; they played games, watch shows and talked to each other. Everyone was having fun. Until, the power went out.

Ricky: I’ll go fix it, I’ll be right back. (He’s literally wearing a red Star Trek shirt, he came wearing it!)

Ricky walks outside in the backyard, walking over to fix it. what the fuck? It’s cut… He starts walking back inside, just when he gets to the door, he hears a noise coming from where he just was. Walking back he sees someone standing facing away from him, he walks over to the figure. Hello? Who it this? Just as he says that the figure turn around and runs at him, stabbing over and over again. Red Shirt, I mean Ricky... is dead.

Who do you want the next part to star? (You can pick 3)

[Domenick] [Desmond] [Gina] [Reuben] [James] [Konni] [Erika]

[Matteo] [Marco] [Joe] [Teddy] [Drake] [Dan] [Sarah] [Jordan] [Hannah]

The final Episode will start coming out soon Today or Tomorrow.

• edited November 2014

Matteo [Gina] and Konni

This is where the fun begins! Each part will have about 3 characters; each will have something going on. Anyone could be the murderer, keep

• Domenick, Gina, Desmond, Erika.

This is where the fun begins! Each part will have about 3 characters; each will have something going on. Anyone could be the murderer, keep

• Actually, why not everyone? :)

• Cough Only 3 lol Cough

Domenick, Gina, Desmond, Erika.

• What a twist it would be for the news reporter to be the murderer.

Jordan, Erika and Drake.

• emmm you can only pick 3

Domenick, Gina, Desmond, Erika.

• Desmond, Konni, and Domenick.

• What do you mean?

Actually, why not everyone?

• Why use all of them, have of their characters arks conclude in the final episode.

You said it'll be a long episode, have 1 or parts be devoted to a character(s) and have them all be involved in the story. You know I'm saying?

What do you mean?

• I think i get what your saying, but with the voting as seen above, i can know what characters you guys want to be developed.

Why use all of them, have of their characters arks conclude in the final episode. You said it'll be a long episode, have 1 or parts be devoted to a character(s) and have them all be involved in the story. You know I'm saying?

• Voting closed, Domenick, Gina, Desmond and Konni.

• If its not too much trouble could my character (Teddy Wolfson) get some development at some point in this episode?

Voting closed, Domenick, Gina, Desmond and Konni.

• Sure, i'll give him some development.

TheFurryOne posted: »

If its not too much trouble could my character (Teddy Wolfson) get some development at some point in this episode?

• And for Matteo?

Sure, i'll give him some development.

• Again, sure :P

The part won't be about them, but they'll get some development.

supersagig posted: »

And for Matteo?

• I want the next part after the next one (if exist) Matteo be protagonist or something like that

Again, sure :P The part won't be about them, but they'll get some development.

• edited November 2014

Episode 3, Chapter 1-1. (All the choices are life and death, if your character dies please stay calm and don't get mad)
    Konni

The guy wearing the red shirt left about 5 minutes ago, you chose to tell a joke.

Konni: He shouldn’t have said “I’ll be right back” You’ve seen the movies, when someone says that line right as they leave, they aren’t coming back. The killer probably got him.

Teddy: There’s no killer here. If there was, wouldn’t we all be dead? You heard what happened at the hotel, 26 people in the lobby got killer really fuckin’ fast.

Konni: Why aren’t we dead yet? I but the killer is going to… play with us, he would pick us off one by one, until the last one’s left.

Teddy: So, what are the rules we need to know to live?

Konni: Rule number 1; never say I’ll be right, if you say that before you leave your as good as dead.

Matteo: Shit… does that mean Ricky’s dead?

Konni: I never said we had a killer here.

Konni: rule number 2; don't run upstairs. You're not running from a fucking Dalek, sweetheart.

Konni: This one isn’t even a rule, common sense, learn it, Use it, Love it.

Konni: Rule 3; No sex, any sex and you will die, it’s like having a neon sign above your head screaming "KILL ME" and no drugs or alcohol. That’s just bad, because you will be walking around in a drunken or high stupor, shouting and alerting the killer as to where you are.

James: But we'll already drunk, lol.

Konni: Some of us aren't and Rule 4; don't think you can outsmart the killer, you can’t and you will fail.

Drake: And we are out of beer, so, on the note i'll go get some more, i'll be right back :P

[Explain why is is being stupid]

[Let him be stupid]

Domenick and Desmond

Desmond: So... What's your deal?

Domenick: Had a office job, told the boss the fuck himself, obviously i got fired. He was such a prick.

Desmond: Well you haven't been living on the streets, what was you next job?

Domenick: I got a construction job.

Desmond: Hows that working out?

Domenick: it could be better. Now, why are we here? We can't just be babysitting, does it have something to do with the murders?

Desmond: I'll let you in on a little secret, it does. We are here so if something bad happens. We could stop it.

Domenick: What do you know about the murders?

Desmond: I know a lot, i think someone in this house is the murderer, hell, maybe two.

Domenick: What? Do you know who?

Desmond: I don't know for sure, but i have my guesses.

Domenick: Ricky's been gone for a long time, i'm worried about him. lets see if he's okay.

Desmond: Lets go.

They walk outside, looking around they don't see anything. walking around the house, they find Ricky.

Desmond: Damn, so the killer is here, is Ricky dead?

Domenick: Yeah, he's dead. Do we call the cops?

Desmond: Sorry to say we can't, right now the killer is homefree.

Someone jumps over the fence, Did you see that?! We need follow him!

[Chase the figure]

[Don't chase the figure]

Gina

She was running, away for all her problems, but they won't far behind her. She pulled her car over, grabbed her gun got out of the car. The police were on the horizon. They were getting close.

[Shoot herself]

[Turn your self in]

• [Explain why is is being stupid]

[Chase the figure]

[Turn your self in]

Episode 3, Chapter 1-1. (All the choices are life and death, if your character dies please stay calm and don't get mad) Konni The guy we

• [Let him be stupid]

Lost cause. R.I.P Drake he broke the rule, he's dead xD.

[Don't chase the figure]

don't think you can outsmart the killer, you can’t and you will fail.

As I said before. Chasing is just going to get them killed.

[Turn your self in]

Episode 3, Chapter 1-1. (All the choices are life and death, if your character dies please stay calm and don't get mad) Konni The guy we

[Don't chase the figure]

[Turn your self in]

• Let him be stupid. Chase the figure. Turn your self in

[Don't chase the figure]

[Turn your self in]

• Well crap I was gone so I didn't vote on that character think, eh.. it's OK I wouldn't really know who to pick, anyway.

[Explain why he's being stupid] [Chase figure] [Turn yourself in]

[Chase the figure]

[Shoot herself]

• [Let him be stupid]

[Chase the figure]

[Shoot herself]

• It's okay, you can vote after every part. So at the end of the next part you can vote, but without the characters that won the vote before

kaleion posted: »

Well crap I was gone so I didn't vote on that character think, eh.. it's OK I wouldn't really know who to pick, anyway. [Explain why he's being stupid] [Chase figure] [Turn yourself in]

• Voting is closed Like i said. All these are life or death, if your character dies, please, please don't get mad.

[Explain why is is being stupid]

[Chase the figure]

[Turn your self in]

• [Let him be stupid]

Fuck him, extra weight.

[Don 't chase the figure]

Another example of stupidity. Don 't fucking chase them, they will fucking kill you and you know it.

[Shoot yourself]

• edited November 2014

Konni: Explain why is is being stupid.

Konni: You can't be for real, do you know how stupid your being?

Drake: I'm only being a little stupid :P

Konni: Well, you can be stupid, after i explain why your being a fuckin' asshole, and if there were a killer here, you would be the first to die.

Drake: Okay, bitch.

Konni: ...Okay, bitch, you can die now. :P

Drake walks to the out of the room and into another, looking for beer. He finds some beer, he looks around. he's now lost, in the house. (From the moment he called Konni a bitch his fate was sealed. Hehe he's going to die because he was being a asshole.) Hello? He sees someone, standing alone. Hello? I have beer He walks over to the masked figure. Puts his hand on the figures shoulder. hello? Oh it's just a model, lol. He doesn't even see it coming, the killer jumps out of hiding and begins to stab Drake. Drake is dead.

Domenick and Desmond: Chase the figure

Get him! They jump over following him, he jumps in to a new yard, the chase him over and over, until they come to a pool the sidewalk next to it was very, wet. Their still running. Desmond slips on the sidewalk knocking his head on the sidewalk, Desmond is knocked out. Domenick runs back to Desmond, the killer follows. The killer stabs Domenick across the neck. Then pushes him in the pool.

Gina: Turn yourself in.

She stands in the middle of the road with a gun to her head.

Gina: I have nothing! They told me to kill him, so i did! Those fuckers killed him! ...I did everything they told me to do. But the still killed him! THEY KILLED HARRY!!! Now i can just end it all, end my suffering... No. I just going to turn myself in? I killed Tinpenny for those fuckers. I'm going to make them pay!

She drops her gun on the ground, the police are there now. They take her away.

End of Chapter 1-1.

Pick 3 people you want in chapter 1-2

[Reuben] [James] [Erika] [Hannah] [Jordan]

[Matteo] [Marco] [Joe] [Teddy] [Dan] [Sarah]

• Nooooooo, I'm dead... :(

Konni: Explain why is is being stupid. Konni: You can't be for real, do you know how stupid your being? Drake: I'm only being a little

• That is what you take for calling me a bitch, bitch.

Sarah, Jordan, Erica.

Konni: Explain why is is being stupid. Konni: You can't be for real, do you know how stupid your being? Drake: I'm only being a little

• Who thought it was smart to chase the killer....those people would die in a horror film.

[Teddy]

[Marco]

[Reuben]

• edited November 2014

And that is why you don't chase after the killer.

[Teddy] [Reuben] [Dan]

• Erika, Jordan, Teddy.

• [Sarah]

[Reuben]

[Jordan]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.