Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• I'm a fucking badass.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3. 6:08 AM, 1 hour scents Grant and Ricardo’s murders and Kat’s suicide. Domenick drops Erika and Jordan at Desmo

• I'm glad you enjoying it! All the characters who haven't been in it yet will come in the next Chapters, or Episode 3.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome part I want Matteo (if he isnt the killer)

• When I'm writing your lines i think he sounds kinda like this lol :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiDQf-G2DM0

I'm a fucking badass.

• A smooth nice sounding voice?

When I'm writing your lines i think he sounds kinda like this lol :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiDQf-G2DM0

• edited November 2014

I liked this game lol (Not as good as RE4)

blueneon posted: »

I hated this game so fucking much!

• That was awesome! You are really good at this mate!

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3. 6:08 AM, 1 hour scents Grant and Ricardo’s murders and Kat’s suicide. Domenick drops Erika and Jordan at Desmo

• Thank you! :D

That was awesome! You are really good at this mate!

• I hated this game so fucking much! :D

When I'm writing your lines i think he sounds kinda like this lol :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiDQf-G2DM0

• Yep XD

A smooth nice sounding voice?

• Comment didn 't apear. Anyway, I agree, RE 4 was my favourite and also the first game I ever played.

• I'm reply went away lol

I liked this game lol (Again not as good as RE4)

Cough have you played RE6? Cough

I hated this game so fucking much!

• Damn, whos going to be my cameraman now? :(.

• Sorry, but Ricardo had to die. >:D

Damn, whos going to be my cameraman now? .

• No replacement though? I need to broadcast these events so I can get that $$$,

Sorry, but Ricardo had to die. >:D

• edited November 2014

Yes. Oh, my God, the nightmares, and not the good kind.... I liked the combat system, that was cool, but other than that the game was a mess. Too much amo, hated the new skill system, the same goes for the health one, the puzzles were stupid as fuck, enemies where too easy and I hated Chris 's campaing like nothing else. The only campaing that didn 't bore me as fuck was Ada 's and even that was bad. The game was cliche, it was predictable, it was playing too safe and when it comes to our games we don 't want that. How much do you disagree?

I'm reply went away lol I liked this game lol (Again not as good as RE4) Cough have you played RE6? Cough

• I agree, looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations 2? i loved Resident Evil Revelations, it was just so fun!

Yes. Oh, my God, the nightmares, and not the good kind.... I liked the combat system, that was cool, but other than that the game was a mess

• I will think about giving you a new Ricardo. :3 (Maybe in Episode 3)

No replacement though? I need to broadcast these events so I can get that $$$,

• I am not looking to into it. I will probably watch a lets play of it but I won 't buy it myself. I have to agree that it was a fun game though. I haven 't heard too much about it but I am pretty sure that Claire is in it. I have to admit loving her, she was awesome.

I agree, looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations 2? i loved Resident Evil Revelations, it was just so fun!

• The game is going to star Claire and Moira Burton (Berry Burton's daughter) The thing is, it looks like it will be kinda scary, and i don't like to play scary game so... It's going to be the first scary game i play. lol (RE4 did not scare me)

I am not looking to into it. I will probably watch a lets play of it but I won 't buy it myself. I have to agree that it was a fun game thou

• Re didn 't scare anyone. But I still loved it. And I love "Berry" too. I get high on it all the time.

The game is going to star Claire and Moira Burton (Berry Burton's daughter) The thing is, it looks like it will be kinda scary, and i don't like to play scary game so... It's going to be the first scary game i play. lol (RE4 did not scare me)

• You get high on... Berry?

Re didn 't scare anyone. But I still loved it. And I love "Berry" too. I get high on it all the time.

• I just relieved i misspelled Barry XD

Yes, in unturned, I get hight on Berry all the time.

• Yes, in unturned, I get hight on Berry all the time.

You get high on... Berry?

• (Dammit comment didn't appear again!)

Dammit I misspelled Barry XD

Yes, in unturned, I get hight on Berry all the time.

• I know. xD

(Dammit comment didn't appear again!) Dammit I misspelled Barry XD

• One last thing. What do you want in the next few Chapters/Episode 3? P.S. Konni is coming soon

I know. xD

• xD I love that soon right there. I think that it is perfect the way it is right now.

One last thing. What do you want in the next few Chapters/Episode 3? P.S. Konni is coming soon

• Anyway, i'm glad your enjoying it so far. Again Konni will come soon and make a lot a bad/funny jokes >:3

Don't run upstairs. You're not running from a fucking Dalek, sweetheart.

xD I love that soon right there. I think that it is perfect the way it is right now.

• Yas, more bad/funny jokes for me! >:3

Anyway, i'm glad your enjoying it so far. Again Konni will come soon and make a lot a bad/funny jokes >:3 Don't run upstairs. You're not running from a fucking Dalek, sweetheart.

• Could I submit a character, or is it too late?

• You can still submit a character.

maxbear29 posted: »

Could I submit a character, or is it too late?

• Name: Hannah Anderson

Appearance:1 eye green, the other blue. Extremely short, as in 5'1, with long, straight, jet black hair. Slightly pudgy, with a warm smile, and very kind looking. Constantly looks tired, but still pretty

Personality:An insomniac. Easily annoyed, and has a tendency to yell at people and tell them off. Still tries to be friendly, but is cranky all the time from sleep deprivation. Does not drink, smoke, or do drugs, and is very motherly, in the way she cares a lot for others, even strangers, she just has a hard time showing it.

Backstory: Her father was always there for her, as her mother had a secret addiction to cocaine and was killed by thugs right outside her house. Since she was gunned down in a drive-by shooting, she is deathly afraid of guns, especially machine guns. Still, despite her crippling fear, she wants to be a detective, and works very hard for it.

Any little detail you want to add: She speaks 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, Korean, Latin, and Italian), and speaks 4 of which (English, Spanish, French, and Italian) fluently, with italian being her first language. She has a slight Italian accent, and lived in Italy until she was 7. Her father is Italian, and her mother was American. She is not only afraid of guns, but also of horses, as a horse once kicked out a window next to her in a car, but she keeps this fear secret. She is an only child, and was always an insomniac.

• Awesome character! Thanks for submitting! :D

maxbear29 posted: »

Name: Hannah Anderson Age:19 Gender:Female Appearance:1 eye green, the other blue. Extremely short, as in 5'1, with long, straight,

• Lol, who do I sound like?

• edited November 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 2.

7:19 PM, at the video store.

Everyone was at the video store, we had, Dan, Konni, Sarah, Marco, Hannah, Ricky, Teddy and Matteo. A few strangers walking around the store.

Matteo: So, what happened at the house? When you two were attacked.

Dan: Everyone was drunk, well me and Sarah wert. If we were… We would be dead.

Sarah: Anyway, the killer came up to the window, started knocking on the glass, it scared the shit out of us.

Marco: Damn, then what happened?

Dan: The killer was using the knife to cut a face in the window, and then, stabbing it with his knife, breaking the window. We run up stairs, in to the bathroom. We locked the door.

Sarah: Drake passed out in the bathtub, and then the killer ran upstairs, starts banging on the door.

Dan: Almost out of nowhere we someone else coming up, we found out he was a cop the next day, and he was killed. Hey Konni! Turn the TV up!

Konni: You can say please you know…

Konni turns the TV’s volume up. Reports say that 27 people were killed at the Balti hotel, last night. There were no survivors… Among the victims were Officer Tinpenny, the leading investigator of the murders form last mouth. Other reports say there were 3 more victims form Umatilla. The Bodies have been confirmed, to be, a man named Grant, and a cameraman named Ricardo and Kats Homes who went missing after the first attack.

Hannah: Kat was alive?

Dan: I guess so, they never found her body.

Just then Dan’s phone starts ringing, I’ll be right back, I got to get this. Hello

Desmond: Hello? Dan? The killers are back, we need you Drake and Sarah, to make this work.

Dan: What are you talking about?

Desmond: We need to set a trap really fast. We you to come to a party, invite everyone you know.

Dan: Why would we invite everyone we know, to a party a murder is coming too?

Desmond: Don’t you see? Everyone round you is a target if the killer comes to get you.

Dan: So, you want to isolation us. Wait for the killer to show up and you have him.

Desmond: Are you up for it?

Dan: Yeah, I want this killer dead more than anyone. I’ll do it.

Desmond: Good, I’ll send you the address and the time.

End of Episode 2. (This is pretty much setting up most of the characters and the final episode.)

• Oh my God, I was a cameo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Episode 2, Chapter 2. 7:19 PM, at the video store. Everyone was at the video store, we had, Dan, Konni, Sarah, Marco, Hannah, Ricky, T

• I don't really know, i wasn't think with a voice when making his lines.

bloop posted: »

Lol, who do I sound like?

• Just wondering are certain submitted characters are the main characters? Or all of them have a big importance?

I don't really know, i wasn't think with a voice when making his lines.

• The main characters of Episode 1 was Jordan, Grant, Erika, Officer Tinpenny and Ricardo. Episode 2 main characters were Jordan, Erika, Desmond and Dan. All this can change in Episode 3.

bloop posted: »

Just wondering are certain submitted characters are the main characters? Or all of them have a big importance?

• Ah, I see now.

The main characters of Episode 1 was Jordan, Grant, Erika, Officer Tinpenny and Ricardo. Episode 2 main characters were Jordan, Erika, Desmond and Dan. All this can change in Episode 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.