Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Matteo Teddy Reuben

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Konni: Explain why is is being stupid. Konni: You can't be for real, do you know how stupid your being? Drake: I'm only being a little

• Voting closed! The next part will star Erika and Jordan, Teddy, Reuben.

Konni: Explain why is is being stupid. Konni: You can't be for real, do you know how stupid your being? Drake: I'm only being a little

• smash head to the keyboard
    Why no one votes for Matteo?

Voting closed! The next part will star Erika and Jordan, Teddy, Reuben.

• edited November 2014

After this part theirs only a few people left they can vote for. isn't always a good thing to get voted for...

supersagig posted: »

smash head to the keyboard Why no one votes for Matteo?

• edited November 2014

Episode 3 Chapter 1-2.

Erika and Jordan

They were in the news van, watching the monitor, waiting for something to happen, they were getting pretty bored.

Jordan: So, when did you become a detective?

Erika: I’m… I’m not a detective, I want to be one, but… My uncle doesn’t want me to. It kind of pissed me off, but he wants the best for me. He doesn’t want me to get hurt.

Jordan: Your right, he cares too much about you to let you go.

Erika: I know… Sometimes, I just think what if I lost everything, I had nothing left. Would I be the same, if I am… then does what I lost really matter?

Jordan: I think I see what you’re getting at, and I’m pretty sure your right.

They stair in each other’s eyes, right then it got pretty fuckin’ awkward.

[Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness]

[Fuck it, let’s make out :P]

Reuben

You were pretty bored, just watching over the teens make sure nothing bad happens. Hear a noise coming from the attic, he walks up to the attics, once in there he sees soon one looking a cat puppet, you walk up to him, tap his shoulder, he turns around.

Matteo: Oh hey, I was just looking around up here.

Reuben: What’s that?

Matteo: That’s Salem, you don’t know who Salem is do you?

Reuben: I’ve got no clue who Salem is, but you have to come back down.

Matteo: Okay, see you down there.

Matteo walks back down the stairs, leaving Reuben alone. He hears a noise coming from a dark corner of the attic, he looks and can see the stairs going down.

[Investigate the Nosie]

[Go back down]

Teddy

You were talking to everyone having a good time. Power was still off.

Teddy: Should we check up on Ricky? He’s been gone for a long time.

Konni: Maybe we should, Desmond and Domenick have been gone for a long time too. Let’s all go.

Everyone walks outside to the backyard, they don’t see anything, they walk around the house and find Ricky.

Hannah: Oh my god!

Teddy: What the fuck do we do?!

Konni: Everyone get the fuck back inside!!!

Everyone runs back inside the house. Once inside the power comes back on.

Teddy: What the fuck?! The powers back on!

Then the phone starts ringing.

[Pick up the phone]

[Run out of the house]

• edited November 2014

[Fuck it, let’s make out :P]

[Investigate the noise]

[Pick up the phone]

Episode 3 Chapter 1-2. Erika and Jordan They were in the news van, watching the monitor, waiting for something to happen, they were ge

• [Fuck it, let’s make out :P]

[Investigate the Noise] K, whatever go in there and die! :3

[Pick up the phone] Bad idea, but I just wanna see what he/she says.

Episode 3 Chapter 1-2. Erika and Jordan They were in the news van, watching the monitor, waiting for something to happen, they were ge

• [Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness]
    [Investigate the Nosie]

[Pick up the phone]

• [Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness] I dont want to die with the other option.

[Investigate the Nosie]

[Run out of the house]

• Never forget rule 3 :P

[Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness] I dont want to die with the other option. [Investigate the Nosie] [Run out of the house]

• exactly, never make any sexual encounters with anyone in horror movies, doesnt end out right. Especially how they are alone together too.

Never forget rule 3 :P

• [Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness]

[Investigate the Nosie]

[Pick up the phone]

Why are people picking the ones that will get people killed.

• I almost got away with too, if it wasn't for you meddling sheep!!! (I was think about closing the the voting :P)

exactly, never make any sexual encounters with anyone in horror movies, doesnt end out right. Especially how they are alone together too.

• ....Desmond should have let them all die....

They want blood! >:D

• They want blood! >:D

[Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness] [Investigate the Nosie] [Pick up the phone] Why are people picking the ones that will get people killed.

• edited November 2014

[fuck it, let's make out :p]

[investigate the noise

[run out of the house]

• But this should of been an obvious choice, there probably just horny and think Jordan will get some of that action(wink, wink) if you know what I mean, but he is probably going to do.

I almost got away with too, if it wasn't for you meddling sheep!!! (I was think about closing the the voting :P)

• Anyway, i'm glad it was obvious. XD

It's meant to be obvious, like in a horror movie, you can yell at the TV to not do something stupid, or you can go along with it.
    There will come a part where you will get to know all the rules of a horror movie and the choices will reflect them.

But this should of been an obvious choice, there probably just horny and think Jordan will get some of that action(wink, wink) if you know what I mean, but he is probably going to do.

• edited November 2014

I want all the blood (except Ginas. and Matteos one)

They want blood! >:D

• It's the finale dammit! I want death! My character is dead, but he didn't kill you. DAMMIT I WANT REVENGE!

[Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness] [Investigate the Nosie] [Pick up the phone] Why are people picking the ones that will get people killed.

• Who's fault is that?

I voted to not be dumb and run after the killer.

bloop posted: »

It's the finale dammit! I want death! My character is dead, but he didn't kill you. DAMMIT I WANT REVENGE!

• It was joke, but whatever. But, there hasn't been much death, only a couple people are dead.

Who's fault is that? I voted to not be dumb and run after the killer.

• I knew it was a joke, I was continuing with the whole blame game. :P

It was joke, but whatever. But, there hasn't been much death, only a couple people are dead.

• Now I feel stupid...

But I sometimes wonder why I died and the killer left you alive. You were pretty much dead since you knocked out.

I knew it was a joke, I was continuing with the whole blame game. :P

• Maybe i'm valuable.

Now I feel stupid... But I sometimes wonder why I died and the killer left you alive. You were pretty much dead since you knocked out.

• Damn....

I have some sort of curse, ever since I was in school and had to read stories and have to play characters. I always die!

Maybe i'm valuable.

• If you nominate a character in my Forum Rebellion story, You might live.

Damn.... I have some sort of curse, ever since I was in school and had to read stories and have to play characters. I always die!

• I'm in.....

FIGHT THE POWER!

If you nominate a character in my Forum Rebellion story, You might live.

• You are... in way... >:3

Maybe i'm valuable.

• Don't worry, I'm not.

But like I said, for some reason all my characters die.... :(

Please tell me if you're mad that i killed off your character ;-;

• What?

You are... in way... >:3

• Please tell me if you're mad that i killed off your character ;-;

Damn.... I have some sort of curse, ever since I was in school and had to read stories and have to play characters. I always die!

• ...I'm scared...

There's a reason the killer didn't kill Desmond.

• There's a reason the killer didn't kill Desmond.

What?

• Voting is now closed!

[Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness]

[Investigate the Noise]

[Pick up the phone]

• Whelp! I'm late again (Curse work and the fact that my vacation is now over) In any case I just wanted to say that I approved of the making out but I'm glad it wasn't chosen because adding another death flag to Erika doesn't seem like a good idea, though I don't mind if she dies, I mean I wouldn't have put that she trips a lot in her bio if I wanted her to be impervious.

• I'm glad you would have approved, your right about the death flag. Stay tuned for something within the next 30-40 minutes.

kaleion posted: »

Whelp! I'm late again (Curse work and the fact that my vacation is now over) In any case I just wanted to say that I approved of the making

• edited November 2014

Erika and Jordan: Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness.

It got really awkward.

Jordan: Look, i'm going to go for a walk, i'll be back soon.

Erika: Okay, see you soon.

Jordan got out of the back of the van, started walking. You look at the monitor, see the teens there what they have been, it was just as boring as before. You could see that one kid, Marco walk off. Then Matteo. Minutes felt like hours, you saw Matteo coming back. All of a sudden the door flies open.

Reuben: Investigate the Noise.

You heard the noise, you want to Investigate. Looking at the dark corner, you see nothing. You walk back down the stairs, and find that everyone is gone. You run outside, to the news van and open the door. Nobodys in there, you turn around looking for someone, even looking under the van. When you bring your head back up you see in a mask sitting in the van, the killer stabs him. He falls to the ground.

Teddy: Pick up the phone.

Teddy: Hello?

???: Hello?

Teddy: Who is this?

???: Who is this?

Teddy: I'm not joking around! Who the fuck is this!

???: I'm not joking around either, i'll give you a choice. One of you will die and the others will live.

Teddy: What the fuck are you talking about!

???: Look out the window in the frontyard.

The lights on the frontyard come on all the lights face Erika, whose tide up to a chair in the center on the yard, on the sidewalk.

???: You see that? There's someone out there, any of you know. Ah, it doesn't matter if you know her, all that you need to know is if none if you come to take her place... She's going to die, so, who's going to take her place?

Hehe... I told you this would be fun >:3 the one with most votes will take her place, if "No one goes" wins the vote, no one will take her place. Some people have been left out of the vote for one or two reasons.

[James] [Hannah] [Konni] [Matteo]

[Joe] [Teddy] [Dan] [Sarah] [No one goes]

• [No one goes]

Fuck you killer... He will probably kill both...Skrub.

Erika and Jordan: Do everything in your power to stop the awkwardness. It got really awkward. Jordan: Look, i'm going to go for a walk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.