The Shadow of November

edited August 2015 in Forum Games

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Right now I'm making a Fan Fic called Dark Angels and I'm enjoying it so I decided to make another Fan Fic, This one is called The Shadow of November, It's about a former intelligence operative who is framed for a crime by a former rival, His new mission is to track his former rival down and to try to clear his name while being hunted down by Government agents..Please make a character and if you decide to make one I would like to know...

Name:

Appearance:

Alliance: Government Agent, Friend/Ally of the Spy, Villain, Neutral Role

Personality:

Any other info:

Part Names

Prologue

Part 1- Nothing is Over

Part 2- The Tomb

Part 3- War Games

Part 4- A Helping Hand

Part 5- Game Over

All Characters Introduced Characters: Phil Cunningham, Jordan Smith, Rambo, Angus "Snake" Carnegie, Pines, Joseph Blake, Reservoir, Count Hypnos (Voice Heard) Charity Araya,Wayne Carroll, Carl Mason,Don Storm, Zayne Tork, Direwolf

Comments

• Name: Pines.

Appearance: Short blond hair and stubble. About 5'9". Wears a leather jacket and jeans, baseball cap.

Alliance: Neutral Role. (Feel free to use him where you need him)

Personality: He doesn't trust most people, but he's friendly to almost everyone, very smart and relatively kind.

Any other info: Long story short, he was screwed over by a government agency and now plots to take them down with one annoyance after another.

• Thanks for the character!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Pines. Age: Unknown. (18-29) Appearance: Short blond hair and stubble. About 5'9". Wears a leather jacket and jeans, baseball ca

• No problem! I'm looking forward to this story! :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks for the character!

• Thanks and I'm going to start the Jurassic Park one after I finish Dark Angels :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

No problem! I'm looking forward to this story!

• Sounds good! :D

Thanks and I'm going to start the Jurassic Park one after I finish Dark Angels

• edited November 2014

Name: Audrey Delgado.

Appearance: Thin, about 5'7, with short, curly, dark brown hair, and dark eyes. Biracial (African American/Mexican).

Alliance: Friend/Ally.

Other stuff: Charity's girlfriend.

--

Name: Charity Araya.

Appearance: Pudgy, about 5'5, with shoulder length, black hair and amber eyes. Indian American.

Alliance: Friend/Ally.

Other stuff: Audrey's girlfriend.

Name: Audrey Delgado. Age: 19 years old. Appearance: Thin, about 5'7, with short, curly, dark brown hair, and dark eyes. Biracial (Afr

• And to make this more dramatic, This story will be canon with Dark Angels.

• You're welcome! :D

Thanks

• Yep, So i'll ask, do you want it to be the same one or a different one? Don't be suprised if you see some characters from Dark Angels in this :)

Well. Audrey's in that, or will be at one point.

• Well. Audrey's in that, or will be at one point.

And to make this more dramatic, This story will be canon with Dark Angels.

• Yep, So do you want it o be the same one or different? Some Dark Angels characters will probably have Cameos in this so I can make them different or I can make them the same.

Well. Audrey's in that, or will be at one point.

• Eh... It's up to you. I don't really know how many Lesbian girls named Audrey Delgado's who have the same age and description are in this world, but whatever you wanna do. :P

Yep, So do you want it o be the same one or different? Some Dark Angels characters will probably have Cameos in this so I can make them different or I can make them the same.

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that

Eh... It's up to you. I don't really know how many Lesbian girls named Audrey Delgado's who have the same age and description are in this world, but whatever you wanna do. :P

• I don't even know any Lesbians named Audrey. Then again, I don't know a lot of Lesbians. I know several bisexuals though.

(!) Saltlick123 will remember that

• Did you read the latest chapter of Dark Angels, There's a possible lesbian there.... Maybe she's Audrey, Maybe not...

I don't even know any Lesbians named Audrey. Then again, I don't know a lot of Lesbians. I know several bisexuals though.

• Name: Rambo

Appearance: Likes exactly like Rambo

Alliance: Villain

Personality: Dark, sinister, killer, menace, determined, precise and deadly

Any other info: Screams every time he shoots,

• Nice, Think I have the main villain :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Rambo Age: 35 Appearance: Likes exactly like Rambo Alliance: Villain Personality: Dark, sinister, killer, menace, determined, precise and deadly Any other info: Screams every time he shoots,

• Well. You got me excited for nothing. :P Excited to see her eventually though. The story's getting really good.

Did you read the latest chapter of Dark Angels, There's a possible lesbian there.... Maybe she's Audrey, Maybe not...

Well. You got me excited for nothing. :P Excited to see her eventually though. The story's getting really good.

• Hi, i would like to join :)

Name: Wayne Carroll

Appearance: Chubby, bald, always wears brown sunglasses and a hawaiian shirt

Alliance: Friend of the spy

Personality: Loyal to his friends, boisterous, helpful, cowardly,

Any other info: He is a former agent and now works as a mechanic. He has good contacts to the government

• Thanks for the character :)

janitor posted: »

Hi, i would like to join Name: Wayne Carroll Age: 50 Appearance: Chubby, bald, always wears brown sunglasses and a hawaiian shirt

• Name: Carl Mason

Appearance: Blonde hair, Dark eyes, pretty tall,

Alliance: Friend/ally of spy,

Personality: smart, asshole, nice, funny, loyal,

other info: Good shot with gun

Name: Jordan Smith

Appearance: Light hair, Green eyes,

Alliance: Villian,

Personality: Psychotic, Mean, disloyal,

Other info: Good shot with gun,

• Name: Phil Cunningham

Appearance: Phil is a lean, but tall man, always dressed in a fine suit. He has short light brown hair, always perfectly styled and wears a short goatee. Usually, Phil has a mocking expression on his face.

Alliance: Government Agent

Personality: Phil is a highly charismatic, yet very arrogant man, believing to be the best at everything he does. He has little contempt for failure around him and often yells at his underlings. Despite being a complete ass to them, he deeply cares for his men and tries to get them out alive during any mission. Phil might act like an asshole, but he has moral lines he just won't cross. He tries to avoid any civilian casualities during his missions, usually tries to capture his targets alive and is nowhere near as blindly obedient to the Agency as he seems to be. Even though he has his own opinion on any case he is assigned to, he is determined to finish it under any circumstances and even though he might not like his orders, he is dutiful enough not to question them immediately. Phil has a very snarky sense of humour, often mocking other people, but also respects formidable opponents

Any other info: He is a great hand-to-hand combatant and one of the best investigators in the agency. Years ago, a mission in China went bad and a chinese politician was killed. The Killer was able to get away, but not before leaving some documents behind that incriminated Phils best friend in the agency. Even though his superiors did not believe that these documents were legit, they ordered Phil to hand his friend over to the chinese government, in order to prevent a scandal. His friend was never seen again and was most likely executed. This resulted in Phil becoming a bitter man, who tries not to befriend his fellow agents anymore.

Name: Angus „Snake“ Carnegie

Appearance: Angus is a short, pale and scrawny man in his early forties. That is the only thing that hardly changes with him. He looks like a ridiculously average person, without any outstanding features, hard to remember and hard to describe. His natural eye colour is green, his natural hair colour is dark brown. As a master of disguise he changes his complete appearance every few weeks. At the start of the story, he has shoulder-lenght brown hair, a thick moustache and wears icy blue contacts.

Personality: Angus is quiet, but deadly, always speaking with a calm, almost whispering voice. He is a control freak and a perfectionist, loyal to his employer and considers himself a professional. As a result he rarely shows any genuine emotion. He is able to perfectly play a range of roles though. He is definitely a sociopath with no morals and a very self-centered view. Even his absolute loyality to his employer only comes from his desire to have a reliable reputation. Perhaps the closest real emotion he is able to show is a wicked joy when he has the chance to do something cruel. He loves to cause great pain for his victims and, if possible, he tries to delay their deaths for hours. His most dangerous feature is his extremely high intelligence however. As a brilliant liar, he is able to see through most lies with ease. He never looses his cool, except when he realizes that he is defeated. Being enraged only makes him more dangerous though.

Any other info: Angus is a professional hitman, working for the highest bidder. Even though he does not appear to be physically dangerous, he is an incredibly dangerous meele fighter and has a deadly aim. His nickname comes from both, his fascination with poison, which has become his favourite method of assassinating someone and his ability to disguise himself like a snake in a jungle. He always has a backup-plan and always tries to be in control of everything.

• Thank you for the characters!

Zachiscool posted: »

Name: Carl Mason Age: 21 Appearance: Blonde hair, Dark eyes, pretty tall, Alliance: Friend/ally of spy, Personality: smart, assh

• Thank You :D

Name: Phil Cunningham Age: 32 Appearance: Phil is a lean, but tall man, always dressed in a fine suit. He has short light brown hair,

• edited November 2014

Name: Don Storm.

Group: Ally of the spy.

Apperance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,1 feet tall.

Personality:.Caring , Sarcastic , Agressive ,Calm.

Name: Zayne Tork.

Group: Ally of the Government.

Apperance: white very very shory hair , green eyes , caucasian , 5,2 feet tall.

Personality: Helpful , Smart , Smart.

• Make Warren appear (=

And to make this more dramatic, This story will be canon with Dark Angels.

• Well, Hopefully more people will see this in Forum Games after this.

The Shadow of November Prologue

My name is Peterson Hunt, my friends just call me Peter, I worked for the CIA for over 15 years but around 5 years ago I left the business because everything you know one moment can change the next.....

5 Years Earlier

Peter: You ready Matt?

Matt: Hell Yeah Bro Let's do this shit

Our Mission was to grab some bombs being delivered to a war lord, It should have been easy especially since I was the best back then......

Matt: You know, I almost have as many confirmed kills as you

Peter: Keep dreaming

We knew the bombs were being delivered in a storage container, the problem was that there were cranes moving so many all over the place, Still we had some high tech binoculars that detect heat signatures, I don't know what all this shit is called but we were able to identify which container had the bombs in it so we followed it to the buyer......

Buyer: Great, Great, Can't wait to blow up some shit with these, Hey you Points to Henchman Go up in the crane an haul these to the plane.

Matt: The voice sounds familiar......

Peter: It's Rambo....

Matt: Your friend?

Peter: That asshole I thought I finally killed a few months ago back in Ireland........

Henchman: Boss! We have a breach!

Rambo: What the hell is it?

Henchman: Your source told us Peterson Hunt is here trying to take your bombs

Rambo: Well, this is gonna be fun........ PETER! YOU HERE!

Matt decided to shoot this guy but his shot missed and Rambo ran away into his Helicopter, We still decided to try and get the bombs...

Peter: Matt Stop! He has eyes on us!!

Rambo pulls out a sniper rife and aims at Peter

Peter: MOVE!

Rambo: Not So Easy Peter.....

Rambo aims and fires rifle at Matt

Peter: Matt, It's okay... It's Okay

Matt: God Dammit! He got me in the shoulder!

Peter: We have to keep moving!

Rambo shoots Matt in the Leg

Matt: FUCK YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Rambo: One More Shot........YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shoots Matt in the chest and Let me add some fireworks.;. Presses Bomb Drop Button

Peter: Dammit! Matt can you hear me!?

Matt: Yeah..........

I tried to carry Matt away but he fell off me, I tried to go back for him but the bombs hit..........Matt was gone and the force of the blast sent me flying into some other storage container.... An Evac team picked me up and brought me back to CIA HQ in Chicago

Agent 123: Peterson Hunt, What the fuck happened? We gave you everything, You had all the intel a guy could ask for, You had another top agent with you, You had a shitload of contacts, What happened? Am I missing something?

Peter: Yeah, The Buyer was Rambo.......... And a good man died.

Agent 123: Sorry to hear that, And Rambo's dead, You killed him back in Ireland

Peter: No.......... He's alive

Agent 123: Well this sucks, Until he's taken care of, you're on Leave.

Peter: Fuck that shit, And Fuck you, I'm done with this Government Crap, I quit.

Agent 123: Hey Jordan Wilkerson, Got another Mission for you and your team down there.

So That's what happened 5 Years ago......... After that I walked out of the CIA and that cover up crap, Someone else would always be there to do the dirty work so it doesn't matter if a guy gets killed, No one's gonna give a shit anyways,Someone would probably take Rambo out over time and I didn't want to live like that any longer so I moved to Ireland and settled down for a while............

The Shadow of November Prologue Tell me what you guys think so far :D

• I like it! Will part one be 5 years later? And will Carl be in there soon?

Well, Hopefully more people will see this in Forum Games after this. The Shadow of November Prologue My name is Peterson Hunt, my frie

• Part 1 will be 5 years later because this was more like a flashback, And Carl will be in this soon :)

Zachiscool posted: »

I like it! Will part one be 5 years later? And will Carl be in there soon?

• oh and they 2 are boyfriends (=

supersagig posted: »

Name: Don Storm. Age: 27. Group: Ally of the spy. Apperance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,1 feet tall. Pe

• Hey salt is there room for one more?

• Yeah, character submission is open till I say otherwise :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey salt is there room for one more?

• okay give me a day and ill give you a good villain

Yeah, character submission is open till I say otherwise

• Peter: It's Rambo....

Matt: Your friend?

Peter: That asshole I thought I finally killed a few months ago back in Ireland

This is world class I'm still laughing I love your stories XDD

Alt text

Well, Hopefully more people will see this in Forum Games after this. The Shadow of November Prologue My name is Peterson Hunt, my frie

• edited December 2014

Hey do i need to reed Dark Angels to understand this story?

(probably not but im making sure)

• No but there's just gonna be cameos from some characters there that's it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey do i need to reed Dark Angels to understand this story? (probably not but im making sure)

• ok then ill start to "pollish" my characters ( yes pollishing a character IS a thing) and then ill post them

btw i hope you like them

No but there's just gonna be cameos from some characters there that's it.

• edited December 2014

Well here's the first of 2 ( still finishing the other one) hope you like him...

Count Hypnos

Alias: Count Aldmerion Uliquei Gregor

Apperance: Dark Blond Hair, Average heigh, Small beard, Dark Blue eyes (wich glow bright in the dark), average weight, Wears a completelly black jacket ( with the exeception of red streaks in some places meant to symbolyze blood) which has several inside pockets filled with injections of his serum.

Personality: Count Hypnos usually stays calm in situations even psycoticly joking however if pushed to far he will go compleatly insane even to a point of being compleatly irracional.

"Count Hypnos" is the second most wanted man by a secret organization ( you chose the name i cant come up with anything) for various crimes including Murder, Hacking into goverment computers and copying information, Terrorism and his most notable brainwashing several civillians and goverment agents to do his bidding by the use of a serum he made. He however is wanted ALIVE to be taken to "Limbo" a top secret security prison filled with the world's most dangerous men (and ofcourse women). His "Vampires" (people he either brainwashed or hired to do his bidding) can be recognized by the "fang marks" in their necks. The Count himself is immune to his serum (which is one of the reasons hes wanted alive) do to an accident wich mostly damaged his eyes(hence the glow). He is know to act like a vampire lord.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.