The Shadow of November

Comments

• Oh my god, what have I done...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123 will remember that MUAHAHAHAAHA

• edited January 2015

You're gonna piss the others off and make Dark Angels 2 have a really dark tone :D MUHAAHAHAHAHA

Did I just say that? xD, Relax For Now......

Oh my god, what have I done...

• The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 2

Peter: Let's bring in your team Audrey....

Audrey: Nice

Charity: Shit, I don't like that Javier guy...

Audrey: Why? He can be annoying but he's nice.

Charity: He's......You Know......Urban?

Audrey: Charity......He's not Black.

Charity: So?

Joseph: Lesbians Arguing, Prefect

Audrey: Shut up or I will cut your dick off and shove it in tio the guy next to you's mouth

Pines: You would try, C'mon chica, make a move

Audrey: What's that? Can't hear ya Steps on the acceleration

Pines: Fucking Cunt..

Audrey: Still can't hear ya , can you dial the number to Jordan's phone

Charity: Sure, wait a sec.......

Audrey sees a man behind the truck through the side mirror

Peter: Company?

Audrey: I don't know.......Oh Fuck, It's that dude from earlier

Peter: Reservoir?

Man takes out bazooka and shoots the truck from the back causing it to flip over

Javier Mendoza Voice: ey Audrey! What's Up! How are ya Chica! It's been like 4 months since you went on vacation! Heard you were coming back in a few weeks. Audrey? Audreooooo? Audreeeeeiiiitaaaaa????? Anyone? kay then....................... Hangs Up

Peter: Everyone okay?

Pines: Aw Shit...... we need to go......

Audrey: How the fuck did they find us?

Reservoir: Open fire boys....... Soldiers and Agents starts shooting at the truck wreckage

Joseph: Dammit, We're screwed!

Charity: Guys.............. Charty takes hand off chest to reveal wound

Audrey: FUCK!!! NOO!! YOU'RE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!

Charity: No....... I'm not........ Give me that grenade

Pines: Here........

Audrey: NO!

Charity: I'm gonna buy you some time.....NOW GO DAMMIT!!!!

Agents and Soldiers keep shooting at the truck

Charity: We're coming out!!! Charity crawls out of the wreckage

Reservoir: Where are the others?

Charity: You're not touching any of them

Reservoir: And why would I do what you say?

Charity puts a soldier in a headlock

Reservoir: Pathetic Shoots Soldier in the head

Peter, Audrey, Pines, and Joseph start running in the back

Reservoir: I'm running low on time and I bet you were sent out here as a distraction so move out of my way Lesbo and we'll be alright

Charity: How did you know where we were? How did you hear that!?

Reservoir: Some things are worth dying for....... Reservoir handcuffs Charity Men, shoot the runners down Adjusts Voice Box

Charity: I"LL CATCH A GRENADE FOR YA!!!!!!!!! Charity pulls pin and drops it

Grenade goes off

Soldier: Oh Shit!!!!!

Soldier: Shoot them! They're getting away!

Agent: Let them go......

Soldier: We're mowing em down!

Agent: Didn't sign up for this shit.... Shoots Remaining Soldiers and dials number

Reservoir is badly wounded but still alive, protected by his Swat like gear

2 Hours Later

Audrey: What the fuck happened back there?

Joseph: They found us

Audrey: A good person DIED, you have no idea what she was to me.....

Pines: Guys..........Pines falls down

Peter: Put him up, Pines what's wrong?

Pines: Check the stomach area, Aw.. Team hears beeping sound

Joseph: That's how they found us....

Peter: Tracking device.......

Pines: I felt Cunningham cut me open but I thought it was nothing.......

Joseph: Can we take it out?

Peter: Too Deep and we don't have the supplies

Audrey: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! Audrey punches Pines

Pines: I didn't know.....

Audrey: YOU GOT HER KILLED Audrey back kicks Pines

Pines: YO BITCH, But the crap before you get your ass kicked Pines lifts Audrey up and slams her against the ground

Joseph: GUYS CHILL!!!!!!!

Audrey: I fucking hate you.......... Audrey bites Pines hand and drop kicks him

Pines: You Fucking Mongrel Starts chocking Audrey

Peter: GUYS!!!!!!! Fires Gun We can figure this out Pines and Audrey break it up

Joseph: What do we do?

Audrey: Tyhis fuck isn't coming with us!

Pines: Why are you even here exactly? Maybe you should take a hike, If you didn't get involved with our business you GF would still be alive, You don't want this stuff penertating you harder Princess

Peter: Pines......

Audrey: Ass Face.....

Peter: Audrey......

Joseph: What do we do though? With Pines and "his condition" should he be with us?

Keep Pines OR Leave Pines

• Keep Pines I don't feel like leaving him, even though we probably should. Awesome chapter!

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 2 Peter: Let's bring in your team Audrey.... Audrey: Nice Charity: Shit, I don't l

• Leave Pines

Excellent Chapter!!

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 2 Peter: Let's bring in your team Audrey.... Audrey: Nice Charity: Shit, I don't l

• Great chapter! Javiers voice cameo was hilarious XD

Leave Pines

Hm, sorry Hope. I like Pines and I don't like leaving him behind, but there's no way I'm going to vote for keeping him around with a tracking device in his stomach.

• Leave Pines - Although I would like to keep him with us... I have to agree with Liquid.

• @HelloWorld123 RIP Charity.

• Everyone kills Charity first. Literally, Charity has always been killed before Audrey. I don't understand why... XD

@HelloWorld123 RIP Charity.

• I think because in most of the fanfics you make Audrey first and then Charity is just Audrey´s girlfriend or you make Audrey has more personality.

Everyone kills Charity first. Literally, Charity has always been killed before Audrey. I don't understand why... XD

• Mainly because Audrey was a character in DA and Charity was a new one for SON. If it was Audrey who was the new one than she would have been the one killed.

RIP CHARITY

Everyone kills Charity first. Literally, Charity has always been killed before Audrey. I don't understand why... XD

• Ehem saltbro now that you're here.......

Mainly because Audrey was a character in DA and Charity was a new one for SON. If it was Audrey who was the new one than she would have been the one killed. RIP CHARITY

• The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 3

Peter: Sorry Pines....... We hav-

Pines: Don't waste your breath, I agree.

Audrey: Good ,you shitbird

Pines: Hey Bitch, Go fuck a tree if you're pissed instead of jacking off over me

Pines Walks Away

Joseph: Think he'll make it?

Audrey: Hope he doesn't

Peter: He's a tough guy.... He has a good chance. Well, best be on our way

Voice: I wanna play a game..................

Peter: We're listening.......

Voice: Challenge #1 Starts Now............

26 Hours Later

Joseph: Any idea where this fucker is? That Cargo Plane was painful

Peter: Nope.... *Cell Phone Rings**

Audrey: That him?

Peter: Think so...Picks Up Phone

Count Hypnos Voice: Hello, You solved the first puzzle and Welcome to California.....

Joseph: Yeah, we did so tell us where we are so I can kick your ass........

Count Hypnos: This was only Part 1 of the game....

Peter: Why are you after me?

Count Hypnos: you'll get answers soon enough, but you have other problems to deal with.....Jordan Smith and his men are all looking for the three in the crowd at the airport

Audrey: Think it's time to go guys........

Red Dot appears on Audrey's Chest

Joseph: Fuck........

Count Hypnos: Let Challenge#2 Begin.........Any Questions?

Peter: Threaten Hypnos OR Hang Up

• Threaten Hypnos - I feel like we shouldn't hang up.

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 3 Peter: Sorry Pines....... We hav- Pines: Don't waste your breath, I agree. Audre

• Ah. Well, Audrey's the one who wears the pants in the relationship and is more outgoing, anyway. Charity's just passive and isn't particularly vocal. I dunno, people like Audrey more than Charity. :P

supersagig posted: »

I think because in most of the fanfics you make Audrey first and then Charity is just Audrey´s girlfriend or you make Audrey has more personality.

• Speaking of Audrey.......

I like killing characters off, Read the new chapter :)

Ah. Well, Audrey's the one who wears the pants in the relationship and is more outgoing, anyway. Charity's just passive and isn't particularly vocal. I dunno, people like Audrey more than Charity. :P

• Threaten Hypnos Good chapter!

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 3 Peter: Sorry Pines....... We hav- Pines: Don't waste your breath, I agree. Audre

• Hang Up

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Hang Up

Oh shit Audrey... I don't think that threatening Hypnos is a good idea. He doesn't seem to be a man who likes to be threatened and if Peter pushes him too far, he might give the order to kill Audrey. The conversation between him and Peter seems to be over either way.

• Yep. -_-

Speaking of Audrey....... I like killing characters off, Read the new chapter

• Hang Up

ill be mercyfull but you owe me. Im serious about owing me.

• Im serious about owing me.

Wut xD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hang Up ill be mercyfull but you owe me. Im serious about owing me.

• Vote wise. I help them win one they return the favor if i ever need it.

Im serious about owing me. Wut xD

• You never know..........I'm always thinking about how dark I want to make things............... :P

Vote wise. I help them win one they return the favor if i ever need it.

• i help them trusting theyll help me i don't see how making things dark affects it saltbro

You never know..........I'm always thinking about how dark I want to make things............... :P

• My point is regardless of which you choice you think is safe, Things can always change

Evil Plans....

i help them trusting theyll help me i don't see how making things dark affects it saltbro

• Don't worry i only have ONE goal for the entire story and its VERY simple.

My point is regardless of which you choice you think is safe, Things can always change Evil Plans....

• The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 4

Count Hypnos: Any Questions?

Peter Hangs Up

Joseph: We're fucked..............

Audrey: You're not the one with the red dot on your chest......

The group thinks about what to do while people pass by

Peter: We're in a crowd, I doubt they'll take the shot in risk of hitting someone else and causing a panic, We're going on Three......1.

Joseph: 2.

Audrey: 3.

They start running in the crowd while Peter's phone rings

Peter: Hypnos?

Count Hypnos: Wasn't that hard was it? Smith is still looking for you though....... Joseph Smith and his agents are walking through the crowd trying to find them And by the way, That wasn't really a sniper towards Audrey, it was just a lazer pointer, But I have the building surrounded with men looking for you so Good Luck...................... Hangs Up

A man with a hoodie walks towards Jordan

Man: Follow me,

Audrey: Can we trust you?

Man: Just do it.

Peter has his hand on his pistol while following the man....

Man: In the bathroom, They enter ad close the door

Joseph: Thank God this is one of those big bathrooms, What are we doing in here?

Man takes off Hood

Audrey: NO FUCKINGG WAY Audrey charges at the man while Joseph hold her back

Man: Oh, You were Rick's little Squeeze until he ditched you and then you joined Jordan Wilkerson and the Gang..........Hunt, Why are you with this Cunt?

Joseph: Who's he?

Peter: Joseph, this is Sparker.........Sparker, this is Joseph................

Sparker: And a fun fact for ya, I LIKE chaos....Takes out Pocket Knife

Peter: Don't Points Pistol at Sparker

Sparker: Chill, I wasn't gonna carve a smile into your ass or anything....

Joseph: Are you supposed to be a rip off of the Joker or something?

Sparker: No Dumbass.............He's a rip off of me.

Audrey: YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! HEAR ME!? DEAD!!!!!

Peter: Why did you take us here?

Sparker: Let's say, I've been on the run in this area before so I have a tunnel in here Goes in Stall

Joseph: Better not be taking a shit......

Sparker: There's already a Shit in here to make sure no one notices how to bring the Crapper up Flushes Toilet 5 Times in a Row then slams the seat Someone help me with this....

Peter: I will, Joseph, hold the gun and point it at him to make sure he doesn't play any tricks

Audrey: Why can't I?

Peter: Cause you'll kill him......

Sparker: The toilet's loose now so grab the bottom of it and we'll lift it up just to move it........ Sparker and Peter move the Toilet

Joseph: Damn.......Entrance to a tunnel, you were right Clown............

Sparker: Ladies first? Looks at Audrey I never really believe in that "manner" shit but in this case I'll go with it....

Audrey: Drop Dead. Audrey kicks Joseph takes the gun and points it at Sparker

Peter: HEY!

Sparker: Go Ahead "Scissoring Girl", too bad you don't get ANY balls or dick, All you get are the Juices Uh, Huh, Yeah, Uh Huh, YEAH, Where was I? Oh yeah at that part where out of what happened with you earlier, you're pissed so you wanna kill me and I deliver some Liam Neeson Dialogue threatening you so you drop the gun Kicks Gun out of Audrrey's shaking hand

Peter: We done here?

Audrey: For Now? I'm calling Wilkerson.............

Joseph: Can't..........

Audrey: Why Not?

Peter: Cause they're monitoring every call made in his region and they'll get to us be-

Sparker: Before your little friends show up so that's why you have to trust me, so instead of arguing in a bathroom like a god damn pair of retarded chickens, I think we should get going Starts going down ladder

Joseph: Think we can trust him?

Audrey: No.

Peter: We have to for now........

The rest of the group one-by one goes down the ladder

Audrey: So dipshit where's that Doc guy who was with you

Sparer: ...

Audrey: Ain't you gonna talk?

Sparker: Oh,, you were talking to me, I thought you were talking to your "friend" Joseph since I don't respond to the name "Dipshit"

Audrey: One. Fuck You, Two. What do you mean "friend"

Sparker: Besides you being a Lez and all, You two just like really good friends that's all.........

Audrey: WHAT!? No, and Fuck You.

Sparker: Oh Yeah, Now that your Lez Friend is dead you might want to make the switch back to Straight and go with that Spanish Dude.

Audrey: Javier? No.... We're just Friends, that's all.........

Sparker: REAL good friends...........

Peter: Wait a sec....... How did you know about Charity?

Sparker: What?

Peter: You knew about her dying, How did you know?

Sparker: .......Me and the Doc Roldan were watching the whole thing happen..............

Audrey: Asshole..........

Sparker: Then the Doc shot me three times in the chest, Luckily I stole some Kevlar from a guard while we were escaping Limbo, Thanks for Putting me there Audrreeeooooo, Looks like since Vicente's gone, Roldan's joining that Hypnos guy......

Audrey: What now?

Joseph: You said Warren's a doctor?

Sparker: Not as "Kewl" as I am but he can do a lot of shit.....

Peter: The Serum.

Joseph: Warren's helping Hypos with the Serum............

Audrey: Which one are we gonna go after?

We need to find Hypnos, he's planning it all OR We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after

• We need to get warren

Lets be honest Hypnos probably planned for people to go afther him

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 4 Count Hypnos: Any Questions? Peter Hangs Up Joseph: We're fucked..............

• We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after

Alt text

THE SPARKER back now please make them regret the decision to let him live and see his power >:D

awesome chapter :D

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 4 Count Hypnos: Any Questions? Peter Hangs Up Joseph: We're fucked..............

• Well Dark Angels 2 has been confirmed so you might be on to something :)

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after THE SPARKER back now please make them regret the decision to let him live and see his power >:D awesome chapter

• We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after

Yes, it back! :D

• it back! :D

And so is he :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after Yes, it back!

• He's back alright, but... he's acting... odd, he seems somewhat less insane.

it back! And so is he

• Alt text

Well Dark Angels 2 has been confirmed so you might be on to something

• he's acting... odd, he seems somewhat less insane.

Nice try to get Info out of me, I'm not giving any thing else away....:P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

He's back alright, but... he's acting... odd, he seems somewhat less insane.

• [Angrily mutters]

he's acting... odd, he seems somewhat less insane. Nice try to get Info out of me, I'm not giving any thing else away....:P

• We need to get Warren

Awesome chapter!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.